In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-10-2023, 01:36 PM   #7981
sancho48
Местный

Default You Can Just Leave Me Here Tied Up And Gagged

You Can Just Leave Me Here Tied Up And Gagged

Lila Lasher A robber makes Lila give him the combination to her bosses safe. Once he has everything he wants, he grabs her and tells her that she is going with him so she cannot run off and call the authorities. She begs him not to take her. "Just leave me here tied up and gagged!" she tells him. The man gives it some thought and realizes that maybe it would be a better idea not to drag a hostage along. So, he quickly ties Lila's hands behind her back. Then before tying her legs and ankles, he pulls her panties off so he can use them to gag her with. Lila realizing what the man is about to do and wants to protest. But he packs and ties the panties in her mouth before she can say anything. With Lila grunting and whimpering through the gag, the man finishes tying her up with rope. He then leaves her struggling bound and gagged as he goes off to make sure it is safe for him to make his getaway. Later he comes back to make sure Lila is still well restrained. But before he leaves her this time, he un-knots the gag and ties it much tighter. Then after pulling her skirt off, the man opens her blouse and pulls her bra down. Finally, before leaving her, he ties Lila in a very tight hogties. Lila struggles for hours hogtied and gagged in her pantyhose with her tits out. When they find her, she tells them what happened and gives them a description of the robber, but he long gone by now.
Size - 498.23 MB
Duration - 00:13:17
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2023, 04:31 PM   #7982
sancho48
Местный

Default Punished

Punished

Elbows already tied and mouth gagged, I am taken to the rope that hangs in the middle of the room and tied into a strappado. He pushes me around like a rag doll as I struggle to stand still as every movement that is made adds to the pain in my arms and shoulders. He spanks my ass and then teases my body, running his fingers across my stomach, delivering pain and pleasure. My hair is then pulled back and my elbows are raised and he continues to swing me about. The punishment does not end until he sees sweat, drool and tears. HD 720x480
Size - 249.51 MB
Duration - 00:16:50
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bondage, struggling, bdsm, asian, bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, struggling, drooling, crying, screaming, ball gag, lingerie, high heels, damsel in, spanking, whipping, flogging,

Keep2share
Old 07-10-2023, 07:26 PM   #7983
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Mia Hope A Nasty Revenge On The Other Woman

Nyxon Mia Hope A Nasty Revenge On The Other Woman

Nyxon's husband is Mia Hope's boss, and Nyxon knows that they have been having an affair. So, she decides to trick Mia into some nasty punishment. After staking her out at a local club, Nyxon convinces Mia to come back home with her. Once there, Nyxon confronts Mia who of course denies everything. Nyxon places her hand over Mia's mouth & the next scene opens up with Mia in an elbows together hogtie on the floor. She demands to be let go, but Nyxon just laughs. She tells Mia to open her mouth wide & then she gives her a tight cleave gag with some purple vet wrap. She tells Mia that her husband should be home in about 45 minutes & boy, won't he be surprised to her in that predicament!
Size - 1197.68 MB
Duration - 00:11:04
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, tapegagged, did, nyxon, mia hope, hogtie, elbows together, cleave gag, tape cleave, vet wrap gag, onscreen gag, hom, hand over mouth, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-10-2023, 10:21 PM   #7984
sancho48
Местный

Default Terra And Megan - Pajamas And Tape

Terra And Megan - Pajamas And Tape

Terra had spent the previous evening at a kinky fetish party where she got tied up, and she is very excited to introduce her friend Megan to the experience. Megan is a little dubious, but Terra convinces her to be bound in tape, sticky duct tape, wound all over Megan's satin pajamas! At first, Megan worries that the adhesive will damage her sleepwear, but soon, she finds the experience fun, even if she is surprised by how thorough Terra is when it comes to binding her! Of course, once Terra slaps the last piece directly over Megan's mouth, Megan realizes she has been tricked! Struggling and demanding to be freed, her protests come out as little more than muffled grunts and "mmmppphhh"s! Her frustration grows when Terra pulls down her pajama bottoms and gives the poor girl a wedgie!! Megan is thinking things can't get much worse and is plotting her revenge once she escapes, but her mental machinations are cut short when Terra begins to tickle the helpless girl's feet! Laughing helplessly into her sealed mouth, she begs Terra to stop. Terra complies, leaving Megan bound, gagged, struggling and furious as she tries not only to free herself from the tape, but fights to keep her pajama bottoms from sliding down during her struggles!!
Size - 505.72 MB
Duration - 00:13:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, tape bondage, tapegagged, silk & satin, barefoot, wedgies, terra mizu, megan jones, bondage, did, tape bondage, tape gagged, pajamas, satin, tricked, wedgies, foot tickling, barefoot, two girl, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-11-2023, 01:16 AM   #7985
sancho48
Местный

Default Please Dont Leave Me Here

Please Dont Leave Me Here

My dom was not too pleased that I had been a bad sub today. I refused to do what I was told and I consistently tapped out within short periods of time during each session. He had decided it was time to punish me. He had me gagged, tied, and completely helpless on the step ladder again. This time, he ignored me. For every time that I was disobedient, a minute was added to my time on that dreaded stool. This was NOT a fun game... HD 720x480
Size - 116.48 MB
Duration - 00:07:26
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, struggling, bdsm, submissive sluts, bondage, asian, bondage, rope bondage, bdsm, damsel in, submissive sluts, elbow tie, elbow bondage, high heels, ballgag, struggling, drooling, short skirt, stilettos, bondage and discipline,

Keep2share
Old 07-11-2023, 04:11 AM   #7986
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Bella Madisyn Inappropriate Behavior

Nyxon Bella Madisyn Inappropriate Behavior

Nyxon is tired of her boss Bella Madisyn always coming onto her at work & making her uncomfortable, so she decides to confront her. She walks into Bella's office & right away Bella begins flirting & being inappropriate before Nyxon can even confront her. Nyxon pulls something out of her purse & in the next scene we see Bella tied up with rope. But, instead of being angry about it, Bella likes it & is getting even more turned on! Disgusted, Nyxon pulls out a pair of used panties to shove into Bella's mouth & Bella gobbles them right up commenting on how yummy they taste. Nyxon manages to wrap a cleave gag around Bella's mouth while fighting off her advances, then runs out of the office while Bella struggles getting herself turned on even more.
Size - 1157.56 MB
Duration - 00:10:42
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, gagged women, rope bondage, mouth stuffing, did, nyxon, bella madisyn, onscreen gag, cleave gag, tape cleave, vet wrap, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-11-2023, 07:06 AM   #7987
sancho48
Местный

Default Tied Up Gagged And Oh My He Pulled My Panties Down

Tied Up Gagged And Oh My He Pulled My Panties Down

Luci Lovett Luci invited the guy from next door over because she heard there was a rumor going around that he wanted to get into her panties. So Luci has him sit in front of her. She then spreads her legs, points at her pretty lace panties and says, "The only way you are getting into these panties is, if you tie me up!" A short time later, Luci finds herself tied up tight and gagged. And, since a deal is a deal, Luci finds herself with her panties down and ready to have some real fun.
Size - 662.28 MB
Duration - 00:14:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-11-2023, 10:01 AM   #7988
sancho48
Местный

Default Slyyy A Different Kind Of Sports

Slyyy A Different Kind Of Sports

*this is a custom clip Slyyy comes home from a day of sports. She takes off her sneakers & we see closeups of her very dirty socks. Off camera, we hear Nyxon ask her if she's up for another round of sports. Slyyy gives a laugh & says, yes of course. The next scene opens up with Slyyy hogtied on the floor. Her elbows are tied tightly together & her arms are fixed to her body by her body harness rope. Her wrists & ankles are tied together & she's pulled up into a wrists to ankle hogtie with a toe tie over her dirty socks. Nyxon enters the room & explains to Slyyy that she's about to break a sweat. She now gets 3 minutes to get free, and if she doesn't make it, there's foot tickling waiting for her. Nyxon gives Slyyy a little tickle motivation, then sets the timer for 3 minutes & gives her a start signal. Slyyy tries ferociously to free herself, but it's to no avail. After about 2 minutes are up, Nyxon disqualifies her declaring unsportsmanlike conduct. Apparently, Slyyy needs her mouth shut. Nyxon shoves a panel gag into Slyyy's mouth & ties a piece of string from the gag to her toe tie. She places Slyyy's knees in between her legs & tickles Slyyy's feet with her long red nails. After she's finished tickling Slyyy, Nyxon takes a blindfold, places it over Slyyy's eyes, then leaves the room while Slyyy tries tom manage her way out of the ropes.
Size - 1249.61 MB
Duration - 00:11:33
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, struggling, gagged women, rope bondage, foot tickling, nyxon, slyyy, dirty socks, toe tie, onscreen gag, panel gag, workout clothes, hogtie, elbows together, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-11-2023, 12:56 PM   #7989
sancho48
Местный

Default Nahla Two Simple Ties

Nahla Two Simple Ties

*this is a custom clip For the first 5 minutes, we see Nahla wearing a blazer, pencil skirt, white satin blouse, stockings & pumps. She is seated on a couch & bound by duct tape. There is a strip of duct tape over her mouth as a gag. The second 5 minutes has Nahla seated in a chair & tied to it with rope. She is gagged with a white otm gag.
Size - 1210.5 MB
Duration - 00:11:09
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, rope bondage, tape bondage, gagged women, struggling, nahla, duct tape, chait tie, business suit, stockings, tapegag, otm gag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-11-2023, 03:51 PM   #7990
sancho48
Местный

Default The Stalker Custom Video

The Stalker Custom Video

I'm talking on the phone with my step-sister to tell her how I notice some creepy guy stalking me around the grocery store. To my car and on my way home, I felt as if he was following me. Brushing it off as if maybe it was my imagination, I laid on the couch to wind down and watch a movie. Moments after I go to the kitchen to find something to satisfy my hunger, I am grabbed from behind and it was lights out from there. Little did I know, that the masked bad guy had followed me home and somehow gotten in. He had prepared his relaxation plot for me while I unknowingly fixated on what I wanted to eat. He tied me up, carried me away, and when I woke up, I had no recollection of what had just happened. Dazed and confused, the masked man tied my hands to the ceiling of what looked so be like some storage, removed my skin tight jeans, and ran his dirty hands all over me. Groping my body and telling me his perverted plans of how he's gonna take me to his room and have me ANY way he likes. All I wanted at that point was to get the fuck away from him so the moment he stepped out, I was able to get myself loose and run out of that horrible place! I pushed the door open and ran right into him as he was walking back. Damn!!! He me again, ties my hands and feet, and carries me into the house. He throws me onto the bed as I kick and scream to get away but he gets me face down on the bed and slightly on top of me, he puts me in a hogtie and leaves me there to struggle until is return. HD 720x480
Size - 458.44 MB
Duration - 00:29:03
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, did, bdsm, high heels, asian, bondage, lingerie, groping, damsel in, high heels, elbow tie, hogtie, mouth stuffing, relaxation, tight jeans, predicament bondage, asiana starr,

Keep2share