In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-12-2023, 11:56 PM   #8001
sancho48
Местный

Default Y Gosh He Has Me Tied Up In My Girdle

Y Gosh He Has Me Tied Up In My Girdle

Gina Rae Michaels When she found herself tied up, Gina immediately started to scream for help(Very Loudly). When she saw her captor running towards her, she knew this was her last chance and she screamed at the top of her lungs. With Gina resisting, he quickly stuffed a rag in her mouth and tied a cleave between her teeth to shut her up. Even though she was now completely muffled, Gina continued to scream through the tight gag. She struggled hard to break free from the man's grasp. He had to do something to keep her quiet and still. So he rolled her on her stomach and hogtied her. This kept her still, but Gina continued to holler through the gag. After a while, the man figured since no one heard her initial screams, they most likely could not her her muffled grunts and whimpers, so he just left her to struggle in her black bra and girdle. Later her bra is pulled down to expose her big boobs.
Size - 315.67 MB
Duration - 00:08:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2023, 02:51 AM   #8002
sancho48
Местный

Default Rachel Adams - Naked Straitjacketed And Hooded

Rachel Adams - Naked Straitjacketed And Hooded

It's truly a story of from bad to worse for Rachel in this scene. She begins completely nude except for a pair of very sheer pantyhose and leather body harness. Her mouth is silenced by a large panel gag, her arms welded together with leather straps, here legs lashed together in a folded position that prevents her from hiding her sex from her captor's gaze. Of course, that's only the beginning for the helpless woman, as her captor arrives to encase the bound beauty in a VERY snug straitjacket, leaving her terrified and fighting like mad to prevent the inevitable! The more she struggles, the more delight her captor takes in increasing her helplessness, strengthening the already impossibly tight straitjacket with more and more leather belts, and finally shoving the frantic beauty's head into a snug leather hood! Now, blind, deaf and muted, Rachel is left to struggle in her nightmarish prison of darkness!
Size - 1381.37 MB
Duration - 00:18:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, straitjacket, nudity/naked, pantyhose/stockings, gagged women, rachel adams, bondage, damsel in, straitjacket, sensory deprivation, leather straps, leather hoods, nudity, pantyhose, panel gagged, struggling, gagged women, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-13-2023, 05:46 AM   #8003
sancho48
Местный

Default Simone - Packaged In Gauze

Simone - Packaged In Gauze

Sometimes, I get a little wrapped up in my work. Sometimes, other people get a little wrapped up in my work! When I found a new type of bandage that I thought would make an amazing mummification material, Simone became my research assistant! Of course, I didn't explain the experiment to her, nor did I explain why she had to be stripped to her panties and gagged, but I consider that "need to know" info, and she doesn't need to know. What she does need to know, and immediately realizes, is that she isn't getting out of here no,matter what, as I slowly wrap her more tightly and more completely than I have even wrapped anyone! Only her gorgeous tits are left exposed, and even they undergo some mild breast bondage, a first for Simone! I even wrap her throat which I never do, but I want her to understand she is truly at my mercy now, and she's going to stay that way for a very long time.
Size - 657.99 MB
Duration - 00:17:15
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, mummification, did, topless, gagged women, tapegagged, simone, bondage, mummification, bandafes, gagged women, mouth packing, tape gagged, gag talk, topless, big tits, encased, cocooned, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-13-2023, 08:41 AM   #8004
sancho48
Местный

Default Sybils Soft Session

Sybils Soft Session

Occasionally, we like to show folks that bondage is not all rough and mean (not that there's anything wrong with that). Bondage can have a soft, sensual, playful side, and this update demonstrates exactly how erotic it can be for two people to simply forge a connection through rope. You get to watch as Sybil Starr and I engage in a lengthy tying session, complete with breast bondage on those beautiful big boobs of hers. To say this is a stunningly sexy scene is an understatement. We hope it inspires you to explore the softer side of rope for yourselves!
Size - 1465.63 MB
Duration - 00:38:04
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-13-2023, 11:36 AM   #8005
sancho48
Местный

Default Tied Up And Stashed In The Basement

Tied Up And Stashed In The Basement

Betty Jaded BONUS VIDEO UPDATE 2 men have Betty tied up in a Basement. One of them holds her as the other stuffs and ties a gag in her mouth. Betty is then left to struggle bound and gagged. When, she starts making too much noise, they hogtie her and pull her tits out. They then leave her again to bounce her boobs about as she tries to get loose.
Size - 357.42 MB
Duration - 00:06:16
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-13-2023, 02:31 PM   #8006
sancho48
Местный

Default Tight Crotch Rope For Asianas Ass And Pussy

Tight Crotch Rope For Asianas Ass And Pussy

Gagged and tied to the brick wall where my dom attaches the crotch rope to. He then lifts my leg and ties my ankle up high to the ceiling. My ass is spanked, I am drooling all over myself, and every time I pull my leg back, my crotch rope gets tighter an tighter. Taking his hand and spanking my yearning pussy, it is only until I can take no more when he finally stops decides to let me free. HD 720x480
Size - 132.98 MB
Duration - 00:08:33
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, swallowing/drooling, bondage, struggling, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, damsel in, ballgag, struggling, drooling, crying, high heels, pantyhose, stockings, thigh highs, crotch rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-13-2023, 05:26 PM   #8007
sancho48
Местный

Default Tie Up The Baby Sitter

Tie Up The Baby Sitter

Ashley Lane Ashley wants them to go visit their friends so her boyfriend can come visit. They agree, but only if Ashley lets them tie her up. They promise to untie her before her boyfriend arrives and soon Ashley finds herself all tied up. Things seem to be going alright until Ashley sees them bring out a pair of their step-mother's panties. She asks them what they plan to with the panties. A short while later, she finds out when her mouth is stuffed and taped to gag her. Ashley is furious as she struggles to get loose. Then, there is a knock at the door. It is Ashley's boyfriend. She squeals through the tight gag. But he will not hear her and leave after a short while.
Size - 630.42 MB
Duration - 00:11:22
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-13-2023, 08:21 PM   #8008
sancho48
Местный

Default Post Show Quickie Before Bed

Post Show Quickie Before Bed

It's always great when I'm lucky enough to get bound and gagged multiple times in one night and it usually goes like this... we do our weekly one-hour live show at 6pm, go out for dinner right after, come back home and if there's enough time, we go another quick round in the office.* Tonight's 2nd round wasn't very long this time... just a quickie before bed.* A little something to remind of what's to come in the bedroom.
Size - 188.64 MB
Duration - 00:08:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, submissive sluts, high heels, bdsm, bdsm, bondage, predicament bondage, ballgagged, asiana starr, martin williams, live bondage, elbow bondage, high heels, zip tied, zip tie bondage, cable ties, topless, chained, live bondage show,

Keep2share
Old 07-13-2023, 11:16 PM   #8009
sancho48
Местный

Default When Needs Need To Be Met - Spoiled Asiana 14 Unseen Edition

When Needs Need To Be Met - Spoiled Asiana 14 Unseen Edition

When a fan sends a gift, I love filming the opening. I want to share my genuine reaction and express how grateful I am to receive it. On my way out the door, I got a package so while I was out and about, I decided to open it. One of the gifts was a glass dildo, personally made by a member who sends us custom pieces all the time. I was so smitten by the "design" and couldn't wait to get on top of it so instead of going all the way home, I drove to one of my favorite spots for some privacy. I'm always lucky enough to be the only one around but of course, another car had pulled up not too far from where I was. Seriously?! I was feenin for this toy and I wasn't going to let anything stop me so I continued. I always keep some kind of stash in my trunk so I grabbed whatever I could find. Some vet wrap and clothes pins - not much but it'll do. I quickly jump in the back seat, wrap my mouth, pull my panties over my hips, put the clothes pins on my nipples and got down to business. It only took me a few minutes before I made a mess but when it comes to doing anything naughty in public, it doesn't take me long at all lol
Size - 365.28 MB
Duration - 00:06:36
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - self bondage, asian, public nudity, dildos, masturbation, bdsm, bdsm, self bondage, mouth wrapped, vet wrap, public nudity, public masturbation, public play, topless, masturbation, asiana starr, clothes pins, dildo, glass toy, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share
Old 07-14-2023, 02:11 AM   #8010
sancho48
Местный

Default Selena Lust Alt Punishment For Gem Smuggling Stewardess

Selena Lust Alt Punishment For Gem Smuggling Stewardess

Selena Lust has been using her job as a stewardess as a cover to smuggle gems into the country, and today her number is up. The scene starts out with a nervous Selena sitting in a federal office & agent Nyxon questioning her. Selena denies knowing anything about the gems, but when Nyxon produces some surveillance video sent to her form other airports, Selena asks her if they can make a deal. Nyxon tells Selena that there is an alternative punishment that she can give her that will keep her out of jail, and Selena enthusiastically agrees to it. The next scene opens up with Selena tightly hogtied on the floor with a blue ballgag in her mouth. Nyxon tells her to hang tight while she takes care of something & leaves the office. Selena struggles & tries talking through her gag. This hogtie is extremely uncomfortable for her, but it definitely beats jail time. After a few minutes, Nyxon returns & tells Selena that the Feds will be there shortly to take her away. Selena screams through her ballgaga & Nyxon tells her that there really isn't any alternative punishment & that she just tricked her into confessing.
Size - 1143.27 MB
Duration - 00:10:35
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, gagged women, did, garter & stockings, rope bondage, nyxon, selena lust, crotch rope, sheer panties, full fashioned stockings, ballgag, hogtie, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share