In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-14-2023, 05:06 AM   #8011
sancho48
Местный

Default So You Have Been Tying Up And Fucking My Step-Mom And Now You Have Me

So You Have Been Tying Up And Fucking My Step-Mom And Now You Have Me

Khloe Khloe has the hots for the man next door. Today with her step-mother away, she asks the man come over to help her with something. When he gets there, she shows him some rope. "I found this under my step-mom's bed!" she tells him. She tells him that she thinks her step-mom likes being tied up by her boyfriend. Then she surprises the man to let him know, she wants to be tied up by him. Soon, the man has her tied up tight. Then, the man tells Khloe that her step-mom's boyfriend isn't the one who ties her up. He tells her that he and her step-mom meet secretly and he is actually the person who ties her up. Knowing now that the man ties up and fucks her step-mom, she tells him, "Now you have me!" Then, just as he is about to gag her, Khloe asks him if he going to fuck her too. As he stuffs her mouth, she hope the answer is yes. Because being so helpless know has her very turned on. As Khloe struggles bound and gagged, she tries to let the man know just how horny she is now. But he isn't ready to have his way with her just yet. He wants to watch her struggle and maybe even get herself off. Later, the man pulls her big tits out so they can bounce about as she struggles. Khloe can hardly wait until he pulls her pantyhose and panties down too.
Size - 793.18 MB
Duration - 00:14:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 08:01 AM   #8012
sancho48
Местный

Default Summer Marshall Sexy Pool Bondage

Summer Marshall Sexy Pool Bondage

"A few months ago, I did a cool location shoot with Summer Marshall at a friends house, and upon seeing the swimming pool area, begged me to tie her up in the water. Well, who am I to deny a pretty lady her bondage wish? I told her to put on her sexiest swimsuit, and then I tied her up on one of the lounge chairs on the splash deck. I completed the look with a red chin strap ballgag, and I let Summer do her thing."
Size - 810.3 MB
Duration - 00:11:10
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, gagged women, outdoors, rope bondage, summer marshall, water bondage, struggle, barefoot, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-14-2023, 10:56 AM   #8013
sancho48
Местный

Default Piece of Cake Part 1

Piece of Cake Part 1

Being bound and gagged at my desk is something I'll never grow tired of because it's a place where I truly get to show off.* I can move around, arch my back, stick my chest out, spread my legs, show off my gagged mouth, spin around in my chair and show my elbows and be a big cock tease.* I can last a lot longer and I have nothing to complain about except for the fact that I can't get any work done lol.* And when Martin tells me this is too easy for me, I have no words cause who says that being gagged with a massive ball and having their elbows cuffed for 45-minutes is a piece of cake?!
Size - 486.31 MB
Duration - 00:17:34
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, high heels, bdsm, handcuff and shackle fetish, submissive sluts, bdsm, ball gagged, elbow bondage, handcuffed, handcuffs, high heels, asiana starr, maritn williams, office bondage, live bondage, chained, drooling, predicament bondage, chair tied, vinyl pants,

Keep2share
Old 07-14-2023, 01:51 PM   #8014
sancho48
Местный

Default Strappado In Pink Vinyl Dress

Strappado In Pink Vinyl Dress

Watch me try and maneuver from one end of the door frame to the other while my sexy body is tied and put into a strict strappado. As the clip ends, my legs get weak and I lose breath as I moan to get out. HD 720x480
Size - 78.58 MB
Duration - 00:05:22
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, struggling, rope bondage, did, asian, bondage, damsel in, struggling, rope bondage, high heels, drooling, sweating, vinyl, latex, ballgag, crying, elbow tie, tight mini dress, waist cincher,

Keep2share
Old 07-14-2023, 04:46 PM   #8015
sancho48
Местный

Default Trying To Skip Town Got The Busty Bar Girl Hogtied And Gagged

Trying To Skip Town Got The Busty Bar Girl Hogtied And Gagged

Jamie Knotts From 2016 Jamie got herself in debt with this guy and had to work it off in his night club. But bar tending wasn't all that was required of her and Jamie decided to skip out on him. Unfortunately for her, the man tracked her down and grabbed her. He took her to his hotel room where he could keep her for the night so he could take him back with him the next day. He knew that Jamie would try to get away. So he came prepared with lots of rope. Before she could put up much of a fight, he grabbed Jamie and tied her up. Then after throwing her down on the bed, he stuffed and tied a gag in her mouth. Jamie continued to struggle , but the man added more and more rope until he had her completely hogtied crotch roped and gagged with no hope of escape. Later the man pulled Jamie's big boobs out of her bra. Because of her trying to escaping, her debt to him has gone up. Now she is going to repay him working in the back room to entertain some of his more important clients.
Size - 629.2 MB
Duration - 00:11:21
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-14-2023, 07:41 PM   #8016
sancho48
Местный

Default Terra Mizu Breaking In The Intern

Terra Mizu Breaking In The Intern

*this is a custom clip Terra is an office manager who is conducting interviews for a new intern. Terra explains to the intern (POV) their job is to help her out with the extra rope, and also to tie her up when she needs it. Terra shows him how by tying her own ankles together & trying to break the binds as a demonstration. Then, Terra hands him a rope & tells him to tie her hands as she puts them behind her back. She compliments him on a good job & tells him to use the rest of the rope on her. When we come back to the scene, Terras knees & chest are tied, and she compliments him on a good job. Terra mentions that one more thing needs to be done, and that is to be gagged. She opens her mouth & the intern stuffs a cloth into it. Off screen, Terra is tape gagged with vet wrap, and when we come back, Terra is struggling & testing out the binds. You may also like: Terra Mizu... Submissive Babysitter Terra Mizu... Bratty Roommate Gets Taught A Lesson
Size - 1050.9 MB
Duration - 00:14:28
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, pov, struggling, gagged women, rope bondage, terra mizu, progressive tie, mouth stuffing, tape gag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-14-2023, 10:36 PM   #8017
sancho48
Местный

Default Wait Until The Parents Find The Big Busted Babysitter Bound And Gagged

Wait Until The Parents Find The Big Busted Babysitter Bound And Gagged

Summer Cummings It was a last minute thing and they desperately needed a babysitter. But all the hotel nannies were taken and they had to send up Summer, one of the cocktail waitresses to fill in. "Oh it's no problem, go out and enjoy yourselves! What could possibly happen!" Summer told the parents. About an hour later when she found herself bound an gagged, she was sorry she uttered those words. Then to make matters worse, when the parents came home to find her. She was still bound and gagged with her skirt all the way up her hips and her big tits out bouncing around.
Size - 581.73 MB
Duration - 00:11:06
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-15-2023, 01:31 AM   #8018
sancho48
Местный

Default Too Wet To Handle

Too Wet To Handle

I love teasing the camera only because I know you're watching... Dressed in sexy fetish clothing and high heel stilettos, I get my legs nice and camera-ready by removing my heels one after another and sensually drip and rub baby oil all over my sexy legs, thighs, and feet - from top to bottom. After a hot rub down, I stand so I can give you a better look at my legs, prop one foot on top of the chair, and drip more oil onto myself. During times like this, I wish I had an extra pair of hands to help me out HD 720x480
Size - 98.74 MB
Duration - 00:06:17
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - legs, legs, high heels, barefoot, wet & messy, fetish clothing, asian, asiana starr, fetish, fetish clothing, waist cinch, gloves, high heels, stilettos, vinly, legs, baby oil, tight skirt, fetish wear, leg fetish, bare feet,

Keep2share
Old 07-15-2023, 04:26 AM   #8019
sancho48
Местный

Default Rogue - Methodically Bound

Rogue - Methodically Bound

Rogue is in trouble. She's bound upright, her wrists lashed behind her back and a harness gag strapped into her mouth and anchored above her head, keeping her upright. The gag is already making her drool, and she wrenches her bound hands up in an effort to remove it. The buckles remain tantalizingly out of reach, her fingers brushing against them but unable to gain any purchase. She's already worried about what is about to happen, and she knows that without removing the gag that keeps her whimpers muffled and quiet, escape is hopeless. How right she is! Her tormentor enters and ties a very tight crotch rope on her, anchoring her hands behind her through the rope. Her wrists now useless, he proceeds to add to her plight. Slowly and methodically, he adds band after band of excruciatingly tight rope all the way down her lower body! With her legs, knees, things and ankles fused together, keeping her balance has suddenly become far trickier, and she struggles hard to remain upright. Her assailant begins to work on her upper body now, cinching her elbows together and lashing her arms to her body with several more coils of rope. The tightness is almost unbearable around her shoulders and elbows and she's finding breathing to be a painful ordeal. She's left alone for a bit to endure her ropes, then she's lowered to the floor and dragged across the carpet, yelping as she is tugged into position. Unable to see what the man is doing to her, she's VERY surprised and when her legs are hoisted into to the air, pulling her entire lower body off the ground and placing all her weight on her already aching chest. for the final touch, her harness gag is tied off and pulled back sharply, her head and neck undergoing a terrible stretch and strain, as she is left to drool and moan and wiggle in her bonds!
Size - 987.02 MB
Duration - 00:22:30
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - bondage, did, suspension, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, rogue, damsel in, bondage, rope bondage, crotch roped, harness gag, gagged women, drooling, suspension, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-15-2023, 07:21 AM   #8020
sancho48
Местный

Default Pain Shed Bound

Pain Shed Bound

Here are two clips of me bound and gagged in two positions - one in a strappado and the other where I'm chair bound. Sweaty and exhausted, I almost pass out from the struggle to get loose. HD 720x480
Size - 56.73 MB
Duration - 00:03:37
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, struggling, bondage, submissive sluts, fetish clothing, asian, fetish, bondage, fetish clothing, struggling, submissive sluts, petite, small tits, elbow bondage, high heels, stilettos, sweaty, legs, thighs, ballgag,

Keep2share