In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-16-2023, 03:26 PM   #8031
sancho48
Местный

Default Omg Who The Fuck Are Yoummmpphh

Omg Who The Fuck Are Yoummmpphh

Nyxon Nyxon comes home from a long day at work. Exhausted, she lays down on her bed and dozes off. Sometime later, she hears a noise and opens her eyes. She sees a man standing over her. "Who the Fuck are you!" she tries to say as the man climbs on top of her and pins her down. Just as she opens her mouth to scream, he stuffs panties in her mouth and seals her lips shut with duct tape. Nyxon tries to scream through gag as she is roughly lifted and onto her stomach. Her hands are pulled behind her back and tightly tied. Nyxon realizes that this is only chance to get away and she starts to fight very hard. It takes some time, but the man is finally able to over power her and get her tied up. Nyxon bucks and kicks as finishes tying her elbows and then as he puts her in a hogtie. There is nothing she can do as she is left on the bed hogtied and gagged. But later when the man returns and un-buttons her blouse, Nyxon is ready to fight again. He takes off her shoes just in case she tries to kick He then pull her pants down to show she is wearing black panties. Finally, he lifts her over his shoulder and carries off whimpering and kicking.
Size - 463.9 MB
Duration - 00:12:22
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 06:21 PM   #8032
sancho48
Местный

Default Secretary Tied Gagged And Tucked Away Behind Her Desk

Secretary Tied Gagged And Tucked Away Behind Her Desk

Size - 908.7 MB
Duration - 00:16:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - GirlsNextDoorBondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, Rope, bondage,

Keep2share
Old 07-16-2023, 09:16 PM   #8033
sancho48
Местный

Default No One Will Find Me Here Tied Up Gagged In This Closet

No One Will Find Me Here Tied Up Gagged In This Closet

Darby O'Reily Darby is a witness in a big court case and they need to make sure that she doesn't show up for court today. So, they send one of their thugs to her place deal with her. He sneaks inside and grabs her. He then drags her into her bedroom closet and quickly ties her up with rope. Sooner or later, someone will come looking for her. So, to make sure she stays nice and quiet, the man stuffs a pair of her panties in her mouth and then ties a rag over her mouth to gag her. Darby is left squirming in the closet as the man goes off to call his boss to let him know that he has Darby trussed up and tucked away. Later he returns to make sure Darby is still tied nice and snug before he makes his getaway. But before he leaves her, he pulls her tope up and her bra down to expose her boobs.
Size - 461.58 MB
Duration - 00:12:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share
Old 07-17-2023, 12:11 AM   #8034
sancho48
Местный

Default The Asiana Timer Part 2

The Asiana Timer Part 2

Whenever that timer is going, I try my best not to look at it. It goes faster when I don't watch it lol. But when I feel like it's been forever, I'll take a peek and most of the time when I do, I emotionally wreck myself lol. When Martin gets an update on the remaining time, I've got 6 minutes left. How is this possible!? I feel like we've been at this for almost an hour! Lol As I impatiently wait for the last 6 minutes to go by, I'm so anxious, I'm literally crawling out of my own skin lol. Thank goodness for Alexa when she finally goes off!
Size - 501.23 MB
Duration - 00:22:03
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, predicament bondage, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, elbow tied, elbow bondage, asiana starr, martin williams, chair tied, predicament bondage, pantyhose, throat roped, crotch roped, office bondage, live bondage, high heels,

Keep2share
Old 07-17-2023, 03:06 AM   #8035
sancho48
Местный

Default Ring Around The Cinder Block

Ring Around The Cinder Block

to walk in circles around the cinder block with my ankles tied was NOT easy. My knees are bound so that I couldn't bend, my elbows, arms, and wrists were tied tight, which enable me to balance myself, and my neck is attached with a short piece of rope to the cinder block while I struggle to move around it. HD 720x480
Size - 161.63 MB
Duration - 00:10:56
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, rope bondage, did, struggling, asian, bondage, rope bondage, damsel in, struggling, moaning, sweating, high heels, ballgag, panties, bdsm, submissive sluts, shoe fetish, crying, drooling,

Keep2share
Old 07-17-2023, 06:01 AM   #8036
sancho48
Местный

Default Sarah Brooke-Being Tied Up Makes Me Feel So Naughty

Sarah Brooke-Being Tied Up Makes Me Feel So Naughty

They have been looking all over town for his step daughter Sarah. He found her hanging around at a hotel with a bunch of questionable people. When he took her up to her room to get her things so he could take Sarah home, he found she had rope and other BDSM related items. This is when he found out Sarah was into playing kinky bondage games. Also having the desire to play such games, the man decided to take advantage of the situation. He grabbed his step daughter and tied her up. Sarah could have resisted. But the idea of being tied up against her will to be very exciting. Then he gagged her and this had Sarah very turned on. In fact, the rope tied up between her legs made her cum in her panties as soon as it was tightened. Later, step dad pulled Sarah's top down to expose her tits. He then hogtied her on the floor and left her to struggle bound and gagged. Sarah's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she forced herself to have another orgasm with the crotch rope. Step Dad or not, Sarah didn't care how taboo it was, she wanted him to pull her panties down and fuck her brains out.
Size - 632.5 MB
Duration - 00:11:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-17-2023, 08:56 AM   #8037
sancho48
Местный

Default Ravens Joi Fantasy

Ravens Joi Fantasy

Raven is so anxious to see you cum. Nothing gets her hotter than watching you stroke yourself while she is bound and gagged. To get you in the mood, she slowly ball gags herself, drool beginning to spill from her mouth almost immediately! She selects her favorite pairs of handcuffs, first cuffing her ankles, then cuffing her wrists behind her back, and finally teasing you with everything she's got as she instructs you exactly how she wants you to fill your hands with your throbbing cock, stroking it to her dictated rhythm, imaging the drool spilling from her lips to slowly coat your shaft as your pleasure builds and builds! She smiles and giggles, pleased to see how big you've gotten. Nearing climax herself, she institutes a countdown to ensure you both cum together until finally, at her command, you explode in a shower of cum! Raven is pleased, and we'll bet you are as well!
Size - 422.52 MB
Duration - 00:10:59
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, bondage, c4sjulyjoi21, raven eve, bondage, handcuffs, ballgagged, gagged women, steel bondage, gagtalk, joi, drooling, shoe dangling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-17-2023, 11:51 AM   #8038
sancho48
Местный

Default Yearbook Pictures

Yearbook Pictures

When Martin ropes me, he loves taking pictures... at least when he's not too distracted. He either stores them in his personal stash or shares them. And even though he jokingly says these photos are for the yearbook, what I love is how these pictures are actually his way of capturing his JOM for later. So. fucking. hot.
Size - 1216.25 MB
Duration - 00:20:26
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, bdsm, submissive sluts, predicament bondage, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, bondage, ball gagged, predicament bondage, rope bondage, elbow bondage, elbow tied, crotch rope, clover clamps, nipple clamps, pantyhose bondage, pantyhose, asiana starr, martin williams, live bondage show, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share
Old 07-17-2023, 02:46 PM   #8039
sancho48
Местный

Default Strictly Zip Tied Part 2

Strictly Zip Tied Part 2

Oh, the creative ways Martin wrenches my head back by my pony tail and every time he does this, I become very content. At 6-mintues in, you can see how much the thick plastic digs into my skin! Rope, leather, zip ties... I don't know which I love most! My favorite part about this though, is how my knees are spread - giving Martin access to my pussy. He shoves his fingers inside me and once he gives me the wand, I immediately start grinding. It feels so fucking heavenly.
Size - 389.01 MB
Duration - 00:16:53
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, bound orgasms, handcuff and shackle fetish, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, zip tied, predicament bondage, zip tie bondage, asiana starr, martin williams, elbow bondage, bound orgasm, live bondage show, hair bondage, hogtied, hitachi magic wand, submissive,

Keep2share
Old 07-17-2023, 05:41 PM   #8040
sancho48
Местный

Default Snoop Tied Up In Her Girdle

Snoop Tied Up In Her Girdle

Dahlia Delis Dahlia goes to this place looking for a valuable item. But she is caught and stripped down to her bra and girdle. Then she is tied up and gagged.
Size - 498.72 MB
Duration - 00:08:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share