In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-17-2023, 08:36 PM   #8041
sancho48
Местный

Default Unseen Compilation 3 - Self Bondage Edition Part 1

Unseen Compilation 3 - Self Bondage Edition Part 1

Customs don't always get released so they stay tucked away in my stash. Here's another unseen compilation from the vault - a special self-bondage edition. In the first clip, we had just received a new latex hood and I wanted to test it out. It was late morning and I couldn't wait until the end of the night so I went into the Playroom, stripped down to my lingerie and heels and got to business. The latex hood over a large ball gag and a make-shift setup where I used a single post with endless possibilities! The wand sat at pussy level, a spreader bar to attach my feet, the top of the post to connect my leather collar and I used the post to wrap the clovers around it. Once I was in position, I slid my hands into the leather cuffs behind my back, pushed myself onto the wand and got lost in the moment as I inhale and exhale through the hood. The feeling of cumming repeatedly while my breathing was restricted is incredibly euphoric! If it didn't get so hot, I could stay like that forever! In the second custom clip, I was naked in heels and a rope corset. Almost similar concept using a different set up and toys. I gagged myself, cuffed my hands behind my back and connected the chain to the spreader bar, clamped my nipples, attached the clovers to a piece of rope that had small pad locks on the other end and pressed myself up against the wand until I finished. It was all pain and discomfort with the clovers being pulled and my legs uncomfortably spread. This one was short but intense for sure!
Size - 1149.21 MB
Duration - 00:24:55
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, handcuffs, bound orgasms, bdsm, bondage, self bondage, predicament bondage, custom video, asiana starr, bound orgasm, dildo impalement, dildo predicament, clover clamps, ball gagged, spreader bar, handcuffs, rope bondage, hooded, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 11:31 PM   #8042
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Sablique Tinder Date Restraint

Nyxon Sablique Tinder Date Restraint

Roommates Nyxon & Sablique are both excited about their Tinder dates for the evening, but when they show each other their dates, they realize that it's the same guy & they've been played. Not wanting to miss out on a lifetime of happiness with Mr Right, Nyxon attacks Sablique & ties her up nice & tight with some rope. She wraps some microfoam tape around Sablique's head to gag her, then pushes her onto the floor & hoists her up into a strict hogtie. Now, with her pesky roommate out of the way, Nyxon can go on her date.
Size - 1849.54 MB
Duration - 00:17:04
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, did, nyxon, sablique, tapegag, onscreen gag, hogtie, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-18-2023, 02:26 AM   #8043
sancho48
Местный

Default Out Of Control Part 1

Out Of Control Part 1

White top, no bra, short shorts, pantyhose and heels. Martin liked my outfit so we went into the Playroom to play. Or more like, Martin took me into the Playroom to destroy my pussy lol. Right away, he put me in my favorite position but the crotch rope... the crotch rope was another story lol. As soon as Martin did that part, I could NOT. SHUT. UP.
Size - 286.06 MB
Duration - 00:14:19
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, pantyhose bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, hogtied, asiana starr, martin williams, elbow bondage, elbow tied, pantyhose, pantyhose bondage, rope bondage, submissive, crotch roped, pussy roped, high heels, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share
Old 07-18-2023, 05:21 AM   #8044
sancho48
Местный

Default So Now That I Have Your Big Tits All Tied Up And Gagged

So Now That I Have Your Big Tits All Tied Up And Gagged

Pepper Sterling When I saw Pepper in the hotel bar, I just could not resist. She was perfect. Very curvy with a nice set of big boobs and an ass to for. Then as I got closer, I heard her telling the guy she was talking to what room she was in and maybe he could go up later. Listening to her talk with that sexy southern accent did it. I had to have her. So while she wasn't looking I reached into her purse and stole one of her room keys. I went up to her room and waited with my bag or rope and a roll of tape. While I waited, I went through her luggage and picked out the biggest pair of her panties. I only had to wait about 30 minutes and luckily she came in alone. Even if she brought someone liked that guy she was talking to up, it would not have been that big of a problem. I had enough rope and tape to tie him up too and make him watch. She was shocked when I grabbed her and made her bend over a chair as I tied her up with rope. Once she was secured, I stuffed those panties I picked out in her mouth and wrapped them in tight with the tape. I wanted a better look at her in her underwear, so I untied her hands and made her take off the dress. Wow!, I could not believe how lucky I was. She was wearing garters and stockings. Getting her naked would have to wait. I loved seeing women dressed like this. Especially loved seeing them struggle bound and gagged sexy underwear. So pulling those pretty panties off and letting her have it would have to wait. But I did have to see those great big tits. So I pulled the bra down before I hogtied her. And since I am such a nice guy, I also tied a piece of rope up between her legs so she could get to enjoy herself and hopefully get herself all worked up for what was to come later.
Size - 745.43 MB
Duration - 00:16:06
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-18-2023, 08:16 AM   #8045
sancho48
Местный

Default The Nanny Was Bound Gagged In The Bathroom

The Nanny Was Bound Gagged In The Bathroom

Raven Eve Reposted from 2017 His boys were suppose to be at their Hockey game. So when he came back to the hotel room, he expected to find only Raven, their Nanny. When he walked in, he called her name. Suddenly he heard a moaning sound coming from the bathroom. He tried the door, but it was locked. As he listened, the sound was definitely Raven and it sounded like she was having sex. But as he called his wife to figure out what was going on, Raven came out of the bathroom and the man saw she was bound and gagged. He told his wife he would call her back and then he removed the gag so Raven could explain. She told him that his boys tied her, gagged her and locked her in the bathroom. This angered the man and he started figuring out how he was going to punish his boys. Then he noticed something was not right. Raven had been gagged with a ball gag and the man knew his sons did not own anything like this. Raven told the man the ball gag belonged to her and explained that she let his sons tie her up, "Again". She explained that she liked being tied up and in the past, they had tied her, but then let her loose, soon after. This time, they left her like this locked in the bathroom. Knowing he and raven would be alone for several hours, the man could not resist. So he decided to tie Raven back up. This had her very excited and turned on. In a very short time, the man had his nanny tightly bound and gagged. Seeing raven struggling like this and very turned on, the man planned to take full advantage of the situation.
Size - 901.86 MB
Duration - 00:16:15
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, girdles, girdles, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 07-18-2023, 11:11 AM   #8046
sancho48
Местный

Default Rachel Adams - Restrained Reporter

Rachel Adams - Restrained Reporter

When ace reporter Rachel Adams tells me she's about to run a story revealing some of the more unsavory aspects of my business, I beg her to reconsider. Running the story will have lasting damage to my life, but she is adamant that the story will run as planned. I'll obviously have to use stronger methods of persuasion. Grabbing her, I immediately cinch her elbows tightly with rough jute rope. To silence her protests, I stuff her mouth with a giant pair of panties, and wrap her mouth tightly with sticky, unyielding microfoam tape. It's so tight you can see the outline of her partially open mouth and the panties packed inside beneath it! Now that she's good and quiet, I can bond her a bit more effectively. Soon her wrists, ankles, and knees are tightly secured with the unforgiving rope, her arms are bound to her upper body, and the poor girl is left to struglle angrily as she desperately (and uselessly)tries to free herself. Soon, I return to make things even more uncomfortable for her. A crotch rope is tied in place and she squeals in anger and frustration as my hand works the rope between her legs. I tie her in a very tight ball tie, and wrap her head in vet wrap so she'll be blind to what else I have in sotre for her. Finally, I tip her on her side and pull her ankles back, the rope settling in deep between the lovely cheeks of her cute little bottom! Utterly helpless, she can only twitch her feet as she waits for what else I have in store for!
Size - 924.84 MB
Duration - 00:21:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - bondage, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-18-2023, 02:06 PM   #8047
sancho48
Местный

Default Taping Me This Tight And Gagging Me Is Making This Feel Too Real

Taping Me This Tight And Gagging Me Is Making This Feel Too Real

Enchantress Sahrye Sahrye is in big trouble. She has lost something very valuable and when her boss finds out, she is probably going to get fired or even worse. So she calls a friend over to see if he can help her. He comes up with an idea that Sahrye is reluctant to try. He tells her that they need to make it look like she has been robbed. But in order to carry this out, he tells her that he has to tie her up. When he cannot find any rope, he has to use tape instead to bind her. Once she finds herself all tape up, Sahrye starts complaining that it is way too tight. She starts to tell the guy that she isn't so sure she likes this idea. But if Sahrye thought that things were rough up until now, she was really going to hate what happened next. The only problem is she wasn't able to say anything about it. Because the next she knew, her mouth was stuffed full of panties and wrapped tight with tape to gag her. Sahrye grunts and whimpers through the gag, trying to voice her displeasure. But her friend tells her that this is her only chance to save her job. He then assures her that this plan will work especially after he pulls off her skirt off and opens her blouse. He explains that this way it will be more realistic when her boss finds her bound and gagged in her underwear. As Sahrye struggles with the tight tape, she thinks to herself that maybe this is Too Realistic.
Size - 853.13 MB
Duration - 00:15:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-18-2023, 05:03 PM   #8048
sancho48
Местный

Default Raven Eve - Bondage Therapist

Raven Eve - Bondage Therapist

After months of sessions with your therapist, Raven, she tells you she's dropping you as a patient. Seems she thinks your bondage fetish is dirty and wrong, and she doesn't want to see you anymore. Angry at the time and money you've wasted with this prudish "doctor", you take matters into your own hands. Before she knows what hit her, she's bound and gagged tightly to a chair, her blouse wide open to expose her huge boobs and nipples. She's furious at being restrained this way, helpless and exposed, her legs spread wide so that you can look up her tight blue skirt and she her panties beneath her shiny blue panty hose. She tries like mad to free herself, her high heels scraping against the floor, but it is no use. She's yours to do with as you please now! Soon she finds herself hogtied on the floor, struggling for freedom as she protests around the big ball gag strapped into her mouth. Her skirt has been pulled up to give a nice view of her ass in those shiny pantyhose you like so much. She's going to grow to like bondage, you think. Either way, she'll have plenty of time to get used to it! Shot POV style with YOU as the client!!
Size - 431.48 MB
Duration - 00:09:50
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - bondage, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-18-2023, 07:56 PM   #8049
sancho48
Местный

Default Raven Eve - The Vanishing - Part 3

Raven Eve - The Vanishing - Part 3

Now transferred from the attic space, things haven't improved much for our helpless and feisty FBI agent. Stripped now to her panties only, Raven furiously tries to make her threats and displeasure known from beneath the hand that keeps clamping over her big bitchy mouth! When the hand is released she's still unable to voice her opinions, as a large pair of panties is slowly and methodically stuffed into her protesting mouth! It fills every inch of space, turning her screams and shouts into thickly muffled impotent nonsense. A few strips of black tape hold the giant mass in place, allowing her assailant to continue binding her without interruption. She kicks and fights, her bare feet thrashing about as he slowly adds more ropes to her sexy bound body. She continues to berate him through the massive gag, the packing is so huge not even the tape can contain it, her tormenter to keep mashing it tightly down against her face to hold everything in! Finally he realizes the gag will have to be improved and he slowly peels the tape off her face as she grunts in pain. Before she can spit the panties out, he cleave gags her with medical adhesive wrap, winding it around her mouth and between her teeth again and again! Finally, only the barest bit of cloth is left spilling out of the tight and effective gag, and Raven bares her beautiful teeth in rage as she tries to escape. to her stomach, she's placed into a VERY tight hogtie, nearly her into a bow. Her eyes grow wide as her lovely hair is subjected to the rope treatment and tied back to her toes! Now only able to wiggle uselessly, she nonetheless fights her predicament, cursing out the bad guy through her packed mouth as he lays before her and mocks her, informing her she's going to be debased, degraded, and humiliated in ways she cannot possible imagine. He belittles her skills as an agent, laughing that she must have fucked her way onto the, and her rage grows with every insult. Finally left alone, she fights like a wildcat, screaming into her gag, but escape is absolutely impossible! Raven is a prisoner now, soon to disappear like the other girls, but she is still unaware of the remaining in store for her!!Don't miss part one and part two of this fantastic series!
Size - 755.25 MB
Duration - 00:17:12
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - bondage, did, topless, big tits, gag talk, barefoot, raven eve, damsel in, bondage, topless, big tits, mouth packing, tape gagged, gag talk, cleave gagged, hogtied, barefoot, hair tie, struggling, humiliation, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-18-2023, 10:51 PM   #8050
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Juniper Desperate Fucking Measures

Nyxon Juniper Desperate Fucking Measures

NYXON & JUNIPER... DESPERATE FUCKING MEASURES starring Nyxon & Juniper Berry Bondage, Rope Bondage, Struggling, Damsel In Distress, Mouth Stuffing, Panty Gag, Shiny Pantyhose, Tape Gag, Onscreen Gag Nyxon lost her job at the beginning of the pandemic, and is willing to do whatever it takes to get one. She goes to a job interview, and is disturbed by the amount of applicants in the waiting room. She notices that the young girl next to her is next in line for the interview & decides to strike. After chatting the girl up for a few minutes, Nyxon grabs a piece of rope & starts to tie the girl's wrists behind her back. Juniper tells her to let her go, and Nyxon realizes that she can't risk this girl screaming for help. So, she removes Juniper's purple satin panties & stuffs them into her mouth. She wraps black vet wrap around Juniper's head to seal the panties inside, then pushes her onto the floor & shoves her behind a desk. Nyxon finishes off the tie & leaves Juniper there to struggle while she heads in for her interview.
Size - 1250.79 MB
Duration - 00:17:13
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, Nyxon, Juniper Berry, Rope Bondage, Struggling, Damsel In Distress, Mouth Stuffing, Panty Gag, Shiny Pantyhose, Tape Gag, Onscreen Gag

Keep2share