In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-19-2023, 01:46 AM   #8051
sancho48
Местный

Default The Little Bastards Tied Me Up Gagged Me And Stuffed Me In A Closet

The Little Bastards Tied Me Up Gagged Me And Stuffed Me In A Closet

Maria Marly Maria is babysitting and is talking to a friend on the phone. She tells her friend that after playing game with the guys she is taking care of, she can come over to hang out. The problem is, the game they want to play is Cops & Robbers. So, when the door bell ring later, no one answers. It seems no one is home until a closet door pops open and there is maria bound and gagged. She tries to get to the door, but being tied up make it very hard. She cannot be heard because her mouth is stuffed and cleave gagged. Maria struggles hard to get loose. Later we find her with her tight shorts pulled down to expose her pretty pink panties. Her top is also pulled up to expose her boobs.
Size - 729.64 MB
Duration - 00:13:11
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 04:41 AM   #8052
sancho48
Местный

Default Raven Rogue Giant Bully Knocked Down To Size

Raven Rogue Giant Bully Knocked Down To Size

Bitchy amazon has just gotten home from a long day at the office, and she notices some tinies in her living room. Didn't she just have pest control over to take care of this? Infuriated, Raven stomps ont he tinies with her high heels, then removes her heels to smash them with the sole of her shoe. Suddenly, she feels the little tinies crawling up her legs & onto her body. She swats at them demanding that they get off of her, but the army of tinies proves to be too powerful & they pull her down to the ground. Once she's on the floor, the tinies get busy stripping her from her clothes & tying her up with rope while putting her into a back arching hogtie. They finish everything off by tying a tight satin cleave gag in her mouth & then they leave the fallen amazon to struggle on the floor.
Size - 1158.92 MB
Duration - 00:10:44
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, giantess, rope bondage, gagged women, garter & stockings, amazons, raven rogue, size fetish, cleave gag, full fashioned stockings, hogtie, gag talk, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-19-2023, 07:36 AM   #8053
sancho48
Местный

Default Reporter Missing Her Deadline Tied Up And Gagged

Reporter Missing Her Deadline Tied Up And Gagged

Hannah Perez Investigative News Reporter Hannah Perez is on to a big news story. But her boss will not let her print the story until she comes up with some real evidence. Knowing exactly where to find this evidence, she sneaks up to a house. But the man involved in this scandal is on to her and has set up a trap. She finds an open door and cannot believe her luck. Everything is laid out for her. But as she snaps her photos, she doesn't pay too much attention what is going on around her. And, when she turns to leave, there is a man standing right behind her. The next thing she knows, Hannah finds herself in a cold basement getting herself tied up. As more rope is added, she realizes her chances for escape are dwindling. Hannah panics and starts to scream for "Help!" The man quickly puts a stop to this by stuffing her mouth and taping her up to gag her. Now muffled, Hannah is helpless as the man finishes trussing her up. To make sure she can go nowhere, the man puts her on her knees and attaches her to a rope hanging down from the ceiling. He then makes sure she is very comfortable, in his own way, and then leaves her struggling bound, gagged, and suspended. Meanwhile back at the office, Hannah's editor wait patiently for her story. But as he watches the clock, he realizes her deadline is rapidly approaching. A deadline that will come and go without her story. Because right now, his top news reporter is tied up in some basement with her tits out and her panties pulled down.
Size - 796 MB
Duration - 00:14:21
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-19-2023, 10:31 AM   #8054
sancho48
Местный

Default Sybils Orgasm Play

Sybils Orgasm Play

Sometimes, the stress gets to be too much, and you need a release. For Sybil, that means being tied spread-eagled, gagged and played with until she cums so hard she can't possibly remember her trooubles. During this playful scene, she is rewarded with multiple orgasms, and even gets a little foot tickling. And at the end, after she is thoroughly spent and relaxed, she even has a little surprise for me before drifting off to rest: a tape gagged kiss! This scene immediately became one of my very favorites, and I hope it's yours as well!
Size - 984.68 MB
Duration - 00:13:09
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, bound orgasms, tapegagged, bikini, topless, vibrator, sybil starr, bondage, rope bondage, bound orgasms, vibrator, orgasms, bikini, topless, tape gagged, gagged women, playful bondage, tickling, barefoot, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-19-2023, 01:26 PM   #8055
sancho48
Местный

Default Paris Love Simple Hogtie In A Bikini

Paris Love Simple Hogtie In A Bikini

Nyxon invited her friend Paris over to shoot some clips, and Paris was pretty disappointed when she found out that she wouldnt be getting tied up. Not wanting to disappoint a pretty model, Nyxon tells her to put on her favorite bikini. Then, Nyxon ties her in a tight hogtie (off screen) & places a mouth filling ballgag into her mouth (also off screen) & tells her to struggle. You may also like: Paris Love... Self Bondage Hijack pt 1 Nyxon & Paris Love... Ambushed & Bound To Cum
Size - 1090.32 MB
Duration - 00:15:00
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, big tits, gagged women, did, barefoot, paris love, leopard bikini, ballgag, hogtie, rope bondage, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-19-2023, 04:21 PM   #8056
sancho48
Местный

Default No One Has To Know I Let You Tie Me Up

No One Has To Know I Let You Tie Me Up

Size - 841.31 MB
Duration - 00:16:17
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 07-19-2023, 07:16 PM   #8057
sancho48
Местный

Default Thai Brothel Slut Custom Video Part 2 Of 2

Thai Brothel Slut Custom Video Part 2 Of 2

After demonstrating my deep-throat skills for the Thai madame, this mystery man, who I realize is, "Rick", snatches the dildo from me and proceeds to tie me to a chair to keep me captive until he receives the green light from Thailand. Tying my elbows together tightly behind me, my legs to each side of the chair, and a crotch rope to the support beams of the shed, he shoves that stupid dildo back in my mouth again and tells me that I must hold it in place while he gets things ready and if I let it fall, he will whip me. Chair tied with a cock shoved in my mouth, he leaves me in for a long while until he comes back to taunt again of how rich he will become after getting rid of me. He removes me from the chair and goes on and on about how miserable I made his life with my bitchy attitude and how he absolutely cannot wait to send me off as a sex toy. Pissed of and bitter, he decides to put me in more of a strict position to punish me for my attitude. He grabs another pair of stockings and stuffs my mouth, then throws another pair of fishnets over my head and hogties me on the floor. He leaves me there for a good 20-25 minutes straight while he prepares to send me off in a crate to Thailand. Rick thinks this is the end, but little does he know, payback is a bitch! HD 720x480
Size - 546.23 MB
Duration - 00:34:57
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, did, bdsm, dildo sucking, asian, bondage, bdsm, damsel in, endurance, hogtie, stockings, high heels, pantyhose, asiana starr, custom video, elbow bondage, dildo sucking, predicament bondage,

Keep2share
Old 07-19-2023, 10:11 PM   #8058
sancho48
Местный

Default Well Be Keeping You Two Sluts Taped Up And Gagged

Well Be Keeping You Two Sluts Taped Up And Gagged

Maria Marley and Bella Ink Bella and Maria have double crossed the wrong people. Now they find themselves all taped up by the couple. They struggle and plead with the man and woman. But the time for talking is over for them when their mouths are stuffed and taped to shut them up. The girls then struggle bound and gagged as they wait to find out what is going to happen to them.
Size - 595.76 MB
Duration - 00:11:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-20-2023, 01:06 AM   #8059
sancho48
Местный

Default Nun Caught Smoking

Nun Caught Smoking

Chrissy Marie Chrissy is a Nun who gets caught smoking. The head priest has caught her doing forbidden things before and decides to punish her. So, he ties her up and gags her. But, it turns out, Chrissy likes being punished. Not only that, but as her dress is lifted, the head priest sees that Chrissy likes to dress naughty too.
Size - 901.22 MB
Duration - 00:16:14
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-20-2023, 04:01 AM   #8060
sancho48
Местный

Default Quiet Time Part 1

Quiet Time Part 1

I'm so behaved in this position lol. Very different from the usual drool, sweat and tears. I'm enjoying how all this leather is cinching my body so tightly and how perfectly fitting this large ball fills my mouth. I get to sit in my bliss and think about my lips being wrapped around it while my mouth salivates to my situation. The clovers were doing a good job at letting me know they were there but that's OK cause I just keep focusing on the gag.
Size - 382.18 MB
Duration - 00:17:13
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, high heels, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, submissive, predicament bondage, ball gagged, drooling, hair bondage, box tied, leather bondage, leather restraints, clover clamps, nipple clamps, asiana starr, martin williams, live bondage,

Keep2share