In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-20-2023, 06:56 AM   #8061
sancho48
Местный

Default Taped Up Tight And Gagged-And Then He Pulled My Pantyhose Down

Taped Up Tight And Gagged-And Then He Pulled My Pantyhose Down

Size - 473.99 MB
Duration - 00:10:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 09:51 AM   #8062
sancho48
Местный

Default Stacy - Hogtied And Gagged Wife

Stacy - Hogtied And Gagged Wife

In this short, struggling only video, Stacy is hogtied and gagged on her living room floor. She is wearing a yellow dress with a yellow panty girdle under.
Size - 114.04 MB
Duration - 00:03:01
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - cleave gag, gagged, high heels, hogtied, oldschoolbondage, Stacy, stockings

Keep2share
Old 07-20-2023, 12:46 PM   #8063
sancho48
Местный

Default Rachel Adams - Maids Night In

Rachel Adams - Maids Night In

Rachel woke early one morning to receive instructions from her master: Put on Maid's outfit, clean entire house, etc. They were the usual instructions, but one line made her heart dance: A command to prepare dinner as she and her master would be spending a quiet night in. Of course, things did not turn out exactly as she had pictured! She found herself tightly bound to a chair, still in her maid's outfit, her mouth packed and sealed with bright red tape! Her master slowly enjoyed his meal as she watched, helpless and hungry! She struggled and grunted, letting a steady stream of muffled gag talk fly from beneath the tape, but her master ignored her, savoring the dinner slowly, and ocassionally teasing her with the promise of a morsel of food that was never delivered! Finally, he cleared the table and slipped a blindfold over her eyes, leaving her bound, gagged and sightless in her disappointment and anger. His appetite for dinner now satisfied, it would soon be time for him to satisfy other appetites, whether Rachel liked it or not!
Size - 432.37 MB
Duration - 00:11:15
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, french maid fetish, tapegagged, gag talk, gagged women, struggling, rachel adams, bondage, rope bondage, chair tied, angry women, gagged women, tape gagged, gag talk, french maid fetish, blindfolds, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-20-2023, 03:41 PM   #8064
sancho48
Местный

Default Pantyhose Encased Tied Up

Pantyhose Encased Tied Up

Elane Hershey A man takes Elane into the garage. He orders her to take off her blouse skirt and bra. At first she refuses, but when he insists and threatens her, she does as he says. With Elane wearing her black girdle, stockings and red high heels, the man then wraps her in several pairs of her pantyhose. He then uses rope to tie her up. Before Elane can start to holler for help, the man stuffs a pair of panties in her mouth and uses a leather strp to secure them. After leaving Elane to roll around struggling encased in pantyhose and gagged, the man returns to have some fun with her. First he uses scissors to cut holes in the pantyhose so he can pull her big boobs out and fondle them. To make Elane more helpless and quiet, the man covers her mouth with a thick piece of cloth. He then uses black electrical tape and wraps it tightly around Elane's face and mouth. He also wraps tape around her eyes to blindfold her. The video will end with Elane struggling on the floor with her big tits bouncing about. She is completely helpless and cannot make a sound.
Size - 634.68 MB
Duration - 00:11:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-20-2023, 06:36 PM   #8065
sancho48
Местный

Default They Got The Neighbors Step-Mom To Let Them Tie Her Up

They Got The Neighbors Step-Mom To Let Them Tie Her Up

Lola Lynn Lola Lynn was not only the prettiest Step-Mom in the neighborhood, she was also the coolest. During the holiday school break while her sons were away staying with relative, she allowed some of their friends to hang out at her house. Somehow she let them talk her into playing a game where they tied her up and she tried to escape. At first she was reluctant. But then she thought, "How could it hurt. It's just a game." At first, it was kind of fun squirming around and pretending to be a Damsel in . But it didn't take her long to realize, that these guys were pretty good at this and she probably wasn't the first person they ever tied up. In fact, they were so good at this, that she could not get loose and the rope was tied so tight, it started to hurt.The video begins with Lola tied up tight with rope in her bedroom closet. She remembers that she has a fingernail appointment soon and tells them to that it time to untie her. When they ignore her and run off, Lola starts to get a little more demanding. She orders them to come back and untie her "Right Now!" But still, they refuse to do as she says. After a while, she hears them doing something in her bedroom. She realizes that they are going through her dresser drawers. Then they appear again and this time, they are holding a pair of her panties. "Oh No! You are not stuffing those in my mouth!" she warns them. But the next thing Lola know. She is tightly gagged with a pair of her panties packed in her mouth. She is so furious now, that she does not notice that a couple of buttons on her blouse have popped loose. She hears the front door close and she knows now that she has been left all alone bound and gagged in her closet. "OMG! when my husband finds me like this, it is going to be so embarrassing" she thinks to herself. Little by little it gets more humiliating as her short skirt rises, exposing her flimsy pink panties. When her big boobs somehow pop out of her bra. Now Lola realizes that she really needs to get herself untied, because any minute now, her husband is going to walk in the front door. She starts to wonder how she is going to explain to him how she let some neighborhood mischief makers tie her up and gag her in her bedroom closet.
Size - 420.98 MB
Duration - 00:11:14
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-20-2023, 09:31 PM   #8066
sancho48
Местный

Default Nahla Slyyy Tennis Bet Double Or Nothing

Nahla Slyyy Tennis Bet Double Or Nothing

*this is a custom clip Nahla & Slyyy have just returned from playing tennis, and Slyyy is excited to have won & can't wait to cash in on their $500 bet. Both ladies remove their shoes & begin to rub their feet. Slyyy comments that having her neighbor be a ballboy this year made things move faster & she thanks him (POV). She tells him that their about to order pizza & offers him some when he tells her that he would like to tie them up as his payment for being their ballboy. Nahla scoffs saying, "Don't involve me in this. You two figure this out while I go wash up". The next scene opens up with Slyyy tied on the couch, ungagged & her big toes are tied together. Nahla comes back into the room & is surprised that Slyyy let him do it, but Slyyy explains to her that she's let him tie her up once before & that she easily got herself out. The ladies then discuss changing the terms of their bet & decide on a double or nothing bet on who can escape first. The next scene opens up with Nahla tied up on the couch the exact same way as Slyyy. The women struggle for a bit trying to get loose, and after a few minutes the POV returns & Nahla cusses him out. The next scene opens up with both Nahla gagged with her own socks & clear tape is wrapped around her head in a sort of cleave gag. Slyyy laughs at her friend's misfortune & takes great delight in Nahla's angry gag talk. The ladies continue to struggle like this for a bit, and in the final scene both women are gagged with their socks & a clear tape cleave gag, placed into a hogtie & have a piece of rope tied around the soles of their feet.
Size - 1829.18 MB
Duration - 00:16:54
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, gagged women, foot fetish, rope bondage, mouth stuffing, nahla, slyyy, toe bondage, hogtie, tapegag, gag talk, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-21-2023, 12:26 AM   #8067
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Shae Frogtied Cumming

Nyxon Shae Frogtied Cumming

Nyxon has her girlfriend Shae tied up nice & tight on the bed & struggling. Nyxon walks in, places a ballgag into her mouth, then teases her with the Hitachi. She starts at her nipples, then works her way down to Shae's pussy. Shae moans through her gag as the Hitachi vibrates the rope deep in her pussy. After a few minutes, Nyxon secures the vibrator to Shae, then leaves her to struggle & cum over & over again.
Size - 1217.61 MB
Duration - 00:11:13
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, bound orgasms, struggling, predicament bondage, lesbian, garter & stockings, nyxon, shae celestine, ballgag, crotch rope, hitachi, full fashioned stockings, orgasms, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-21-2023, 03:21 AM   #8068
sancho48
Местный

Default Rachels Wiggling Mummification

Rachels Wiggling Mummification

I'm awfully tired of Rachel's attitude. The best way to correct it, in my opinion, is some ultra tight bondage and a little sens0ry deprivation. With her hands locked to a pole, she can't do very much to stop me as I stop her complaints right in mid sentence as I pack her mouth with the biggest wad of cloth I've ever stuffed in ANYONE'S mouth, then tape it in tightly, gluing her head to the pole in the process! You can already see the fear in her eyes as I pull out some gigantic rolls of bandage and slowly but surely begin wrapping her entire body, fusing her to the pole! She mewls and tries to beg for mercy, not that her pleas can be understood thanks to that massive mouth packing. All she can do is struggle as her body is methodically, carefully and completely wrapped in bandages, even her head! Finally, only her nose is left exposed, and she can barely twitch! Unable to see or hear or move or call for help, she's going to spend some time right where she is. How long? Well, that depends on when she learns her lesson!
Size - 588.36 MB
Duration - 00:15:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, mummification, did, gagged women, yoga pants, struggling, rachel adams, bondage, mummification, did, gagged women, mouth packing, tape gagged, yoga pants, bandages, cocooned, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-21-2023, 06:16 AM   #8069
sancho48
Местный

Default Office Ornament

Office Ornament

Sometimes, pain and suffering isn't necessary. Sometimes, simplicity is nice, and sometimes, the attention Martin gives me is very minimal. Sometimes, I'm just here to serve as an ornament. To be displayed, to be watched or to just be in the background. Pantyhose, heels and a mini skirt to keep it interesting, a gag to keep me quiet and a few leather straps to keep me in place. I love being Martin's eye candy while we're in the office. He just gags and binds me and leaves me there for however long he feels is necessary.
Size - 890.1 MB
Duration - 00:24:57
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, pantyhose/stockings, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, submissive, predicament bondage, pantyhose bondage, asiana starr, martin williams, ball gagged, elbow bondage, office bondage, topless, leather bondage, leather restraints, pantyhose, high heels,

Keep2share
Old 07-21-2023, 09:11 AM   #8070
sancho48
Местный

Default Star Nine-Flirting Real Estate Lady Gets Herself Trussed Up

Star Nine-Flirting Real Estate Lady Gets Herself Trussed Up

Sahrye and her husband are looking to buy a new place to live. So with a real estate lady named Star, they are looking at a loft in the downtown area. But as Star shows the couple this place, Sahrye cannot not help but notice that the real estate lady is coming onto her husband. In fact Star is totally ignoring anything that Sahrye says or does. At one point, Sahrye decides she has had enough with this flirting saleslady and finds a way to send her husband away. The minute he leaves, Sahrye grabs Star. Using rope she finds laying around, she ties the real estate lady up. Star tries to protest, but Sahrye ends this by stuffing and taping her mouth to gag Star Now bound and gagged at the hands of the hot tempered wife, Star tries to struggle her way loose. But things get even worse when the jealous wife pulls her skirt off and hogties her. She also rolls Star on her side so she can pull her blouse open and her bra down. Now Star is totally humiliated because not only are her boobs exposed, she also isn't wearing any panties.
Size - 964.24 MB
Duration - 00:17:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share