In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-21-2023, 12:06 PM   #8071
sancho48
Местный

Default Rope Slut Part 1 - Cinder Block Spread

Rope Slut Part 1 - Cinder Block Spread

With my hands tied above my head and my legs spread to the widest capacity, I stand in high heels on top of two cinder block far apart from each other with each foot tied to each block. My Punisher then comes behind me and wrenches my elbows together to make matters worse. Once again, I'm stuck in a predicament where I there's absolutely no way I can get out. He grabs the cat-o-nine tails and begins whipping my luscious thighs, and then my ass, then whips my pussy. Screaming in horror from him to stop, he continues without mercy until I start shaking in pain. As if it weren't enough, he comes back and adds a pussy rope since I'm his little pain slut and goes back to where he left off. Whipping my back, then my stomach, then back to my thighs, and my pussy - over, and over, and over again. Spanking my pussy, then pulling me backwards by my crotch rope until he was able to finally get me to shed a tear. Hair messy, drool dripping, panting, and out of breath... job well done, Punisher... he never ceases to fuck me up good! HD 720x480
Size - 191.92 MB
Duration - 00:12:16
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, live cams, bdsm, flogging, bondage, live cam, bondage, bdsm, predicament bondage, endurance, asian, damsel in, submissive, high heels, ballgag, drooling, flogging, whipping, spanking, asiana starr,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2023, 03:01 PM   #8072
sancho48
Местный

Default Slutty Ballerina

Slutty Ballerina

Traded the pink tutu and ballerina shoes for a tight mini skirt and some sexy stilettos. I hang by the rope attached to the ceiling while I stand on top of a cinder block and through the pain and tight bondage, it takes every bit of strength to twirl in circles so I can show off my sexy new skirt. HD 720x480
Size - 155.95 MB
Duration - 00:10:36
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bondage, pantyhose/stockings, struggling, asian, bondage, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, struggling, ball gag, drooling, moaning, pantyhose, stockings, bare feet, damsel in, posture collar, feet fetish,

Keep2share
Old 07-21-2023, 05:56 PM   #8073
sancho48
Местный

Default Winter Ryleigh Jungle Giantess Vs The Angry Tinies

Winter Ryleigh Jungle Giantess Vs The Angry Tinies

Jungle Giantess Winter Ryleigh is up to her bullying ways again, stomping every tiny in sight. She lifts her big smelly foot high into the air, then quickly lowers it down smashing any tiny in her path. Suddenly, Winter feels little painful jabs at her feet. She yelps & demands that the tinies stop attacking her, but they just won't let up. Winter tries to run away, but the tinies get the upper hand by pulling her down to the ground & dragging her away. Next, the tinies tie Winter into a tight strappado (implied) & then untie the sides of her bikini bottoms partially exposing her. They finish her off with a tight tape cleave gag before leaving her there to struggle.
Size - 686.54 MB
Duration - 00:09:28
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, giantess, struggling, tapegagged, rope bondage, gagged women, winter ryleigh, size fetish, foot fetish, strappado, barefoot, tape cleave, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-21-2023, 08:51 PM   #8074
sancho48
Местный

Default Tied In A Reverse Prayer In Her Bra And Panty Girdle

Tied In A Reverse Prayer In Her Bra And Panty Girdle

Nyxon They found Nyxon tied up and gagged in the closet of the abandoned house. But they didn't have enough time to untie her before the bad guy came back. So they went off to hide. The bad guy found Nyxon now ungagged and suspected that someone had found her. Before he went off looking for them, the man re stuffed and tied the gag very tightly back in Nyxon's mouth. Now left alone, Nyxon tried to squirm her way out of the room. But a short time later, the man returned and caught her trying to escape. So he dragged her back to the closet and hogtied her so she could not cause him any more problems. But he didn't leave her this way for very long. Because a short time later, he returned again. This time to lift Nyxon up over his shoulder so he could carry her away.
Size - 465.58 MB
Duration - 00:12:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-21-2023, 11:46 PM   #8075
sancho48
Местный

Default She Turned Me Into A Rope Slut And Left Me Bound And Gagged

She Turned Me Into A Rope Slut And Left Me Bound And Gagged

Jamie Knotts This video involves fantasy magic and transformation. Jamie is a modern day Witch. Over the centuries, she has used her powers to earn a lavish living. At present time, she is working as a corporate spy. Today she needs to get into a laboratory to steal some top secret material. In order to do this, she needs to pose as the man who runs the operations at the laboratory. Knowing the man will not cooperate, she needs to use her powers to borrow his body so she can go to the Lab and get the material herself. As expected, the man refuses to cooperate and believe her crazy story about being a witch. But, when Jamie uses a little potion she put together on him, things get very crazy for the man. This is because when he looks at Jamie, she is now him. Then he realizes that he is now in her body with her big tits and blond hair. When he reaches down inside his/her pants, he feels not only panties but that he is now definitely a girl. And, to make thing even more interesting, he now has Jamie's Nympho Sex Drive and is instantly horny. Knowing she cannot have this guy now in her body running around, Jamie uses her skills to tie up the new Jamie very tight. She now he, also stuffs and tapes a gag in her mouth so she cannot makes noise and attract attention. Leaving the new Jamie bound and gagged, he leaves her struggling with her big tits exposed and a piece of rope tied tight up between her legs. The new Jamie is now extremely turned on and uses the crotch rope to entertain herself. She has no desire to get herself untied and before she knows it, she is having her first of many bound orgasms.
Size - 942.78 MB
Duration - 00:16:16
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-22-2023, 02:41 AM   #8076
sancho48
Местный

Default Whitney Mia Jasper Foot Obsessed Super Fan Pt 2

Whitney Mia Jasper Foot Obsessed Super Fan Pt 2

*this is a custom clip Part 2 starts out with Jasper wearing a pvc catsuit & Mia in a tank top & panties. Both women are still tied & they are blindfolded & gagged. Whitney enters the room & removes their blindfolds & gags. She places her feet inside both Jasper & Mia's mouths, causing them to gag on her feet. Next, Whitney gives each girl a multi-layered tapegag with clear tape, black electrical tape, a cloth otm gag, vet wrap, duct tape & finally a layer of microfoam. Now that the girls have been quieted, Whitney removes the tape & sandals form their feet. She gets down on the floor & licks their soles & sucks their toes while both Mia & Jasper scream through their 6 later gag. After she's finished soaking their soles, Whitney encases Mia & Jasper's heads in nylon & then says good-bye.
Size - 2456 MB
Duration - 00:22:42
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, foot worship, gagged women, tapegagged, struggling, whitney morgan, mia hope, jasper reed, onscreen gag, layered gag, foot fetish, blindfold, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-22-2023, 05:36 AM   #8077
sancho48
Местный

Default No One Will Find Her Down Here

No One Will Find Her Down Here

Kate Powers AKA PXE Kate's car broke down out in the country. When no one came to help her, she decided to go look for help. She thought she was taking a short cut through the woods, but she ended up getting lost. After while of wandering and tearing her pantyhose up, she found a house out in the middle of nowhere. But as she tried to find someone home, a man grabbed her and dragged her in the basement. Kate fought as he tied her up and gagged her. But once he had her hogtied, Kate knew she was in big trouble. "No one will ever find me down here" she thought to herself as she struggled hogtied and gagged.
Size - 451.66 MB
Duration - 00:12:03
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share
Old 07-22-2023, 08:31 AM   #8078
sancho48
Местный

Default Wrapped Up Tight Under The Christmas Tree

Wrapped Up Tight Under The Christmas Tree

Autumn Woods 720 X 480 Mini DV Vivdeo Autumn wanted to do something special for the holidays. So she asked me to wrap her up and put her under the tree with the rest of the presents. But once I had her tied up, she started to complain. She said it was too tight and it didn't look pretty enough. Seeing her in bra and pantie girdle all tied up with rope, I thought she looked very pretty. But she wanted pretty, so I gave her pretty. I took a pair of "Pretty" panties and stuffed them in her mouth. Then I wrapped medical wrap around her face to hold the panties in. Now she was furious. It was a good thing she was gagged, because it is probably better that I didn't know what she was trying to say to me. I left Autumn to struggle bound and gagged under the tree with all the other presents. She continued to make noises of displeasure under the gag. But soon those noises turned into moans of pleasure. I don't know, maybe it was the tight crotch rope. As she rolled around on the floor, I could hear her nylon covered legs rubbing against each other. After a while I asked Autumn if she was ready for me to untie her. She shoot her head, "No!" and gave me that look of "You better not untie me".
Size - 525.74 MB
Duration - 00:10:13
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share
Old 07-22-2023, 11:26 AM   #8079
sancho48
Местный

Default Terra And Megan - Bondage Party Challenge

Terra And Megan - Bondage Party Challenge

Terra and Megan are always up for a fun game night with their boyfriends, but this time, the boyfriends have something a bit different in mind! They suggest a bondage game in which the girls are tied to chairs while there boyfriends cut cards for the privilege of gagging them! The girls laughingly agree, thinking it is all a big joke, but as there sexy bodies are secured with more and more and more rope, they grow uneasy. Despite their playful banter, the girls think the boyfriends aren't really serious. At least, they DID think so up until the moment the gags went in! Now the pair have two minutes to escape, with the winner getting to gag the OTHER girl. What does the loser get? Why spoil the surprise?
Size - 980.02 MB
Duration - 00:24:14
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, gagged women, gag talk, escaping, lingerie, rope bondage, terra mizu, megan jones, bondage, rope bondage, chair tied, gagged women, cleave gagged, tape gagged, wrap gagged, gag talk, escape challenge, big tits, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-22-2023, 02:21 PM   #8080
sancho48
Местный

Default Stay Until You Cum Part 2

Stay Until You Cum Part 2

The challenging part was having to balance myself in this standing position. Though I wasn't pulled to my toes, the fact that my ankles were crossed made it difficult for me and every time I would sway or fall to the side, I would choke myself until I regained my balance again. It was also another one of those times where the huge gag and the crotch rope didn't phase me because I was so focused on standing still until Martin rewards me with an orgasm.
Size - 300 MB
Duration - 00:08:54
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, bound orgasms, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, submissive, predicament bondage, ball gagged, asiana starr, martin williams, live bondage, live bondage show, elbow tied, elbow bondage, throat roped, bound orgasm, crotch roped, pussy roped,

Keep2share