In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-22-2023, 05:16 PM   #8081
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Araneae The Sting

Nyxon Araneae The Sting

Araneae is all tarted up for her date at the hotel, but when she arrives she finds Officer Nyxon working undercover instead of her date. Nyxon pulls out a pair of handcuffs & tells the shocked Araneae to have a seat. Nervous, Araneae asks Nyxon if they can strike up a deal & Nyxon responds by producing some rope, telling her that the consequences for her actions will be a bit more severe.
Size - 1107.27 MB
Duration - 00:10:16
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, gagged women, mouth stuffing, tapegagged, shiny clothing, nyxon, araneae, onscreen gag, panty gag, shiny tights, disco pants, disco shorts, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 08:11 PM   #8082
sancho48
Местный

Default Yoko - Investigative Reporter Imperiled

Yoko - Investigative Reporter Imperiled

Feisty Asian reporter Yoko has run afoul of her latest story subject, a white slaver intent on keeping his secret out of the papers. Ordered to give up her files to him, the woman refuses, only to have her mouth packed full and sealed shut with grey tape, just like the tape encircling her body and anchoring her to her chair! Struggling for freedom, she fights her bonds, knowing if she gives up her files she'll disappear just like the others who have fallen into her assailant's clutches. Determined not to become just another statistic, she does her best to break free, but her tormentor arrives to add even more tape to her predicament, fuses her even more tightly to the chair and leaving her completely unable to stop him from strapping a bomb to her chest! Sh can only watch in horror, screaming and crying into her gag as the seconds tick away! She may not become his latest catch, but will she be able to escape and save herself? This video was an early effort for us, made back when we were first beginning. We recently found it and thought you might enjoy it despite the lower video quality and low light levels!
Size - 958.06 MB
Duration - 00:12:47
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1440x1080
Keys - bondage, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-22-2023, 11:06 PM   #8083
sancho48
Местный

Default When Hunger Strikes Part 2

When Hunger Strikes Part 2

After taking that huge ball, having my elbows pinned together, my pussy roped hard, my nipples clamped, my throat roped and having to stand in 6" heels, Martin breaks out the wand and rewards me for being such a good girl. Love finishing off with an orgasm!
Size - 530.02 MB
Duration - 00:17:19
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, bound orgasms, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, submissive, predicament bondage, asiana starr, maritn williams, elbow bondage, elbow tied, crotch roped, pussy roped, topless, high heels, ball gagged, hitachi magic wand, bound orgasm,

Keep2share
Old 07-23-2023, 02:01 AM   #8084
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Jj In With The Wrong Crowd Pt 1

Nyxon Jj In With The Wrong Crowd Pt 1

*this is a custom clip Nyxon is working alone at her office when she grabs what she thinks is her cell phone & checks her messages. She realizes that she accidentally grabbed her roommate JJ's phone when she left the house, but continues to read the messages anyway. She sees one that says something about JJ making sure that she doesn't forget to sever ties with her roommate Nyxon so that she can have a better option on future business deals that require extreme secrecy. At that very instant, JJ's boss arrives & catches Nyxon on JJ's phone. Not wanting to take any chances, the boss tells her to put the phone down, place a chair in front of the desk & have a seat. Not wanting any trouble, Nyxon does as she as told but assures JJ's boss that she really didn't see anything on the phone & that it was a total accident that she even had it in the first place. The boss ties Nyxon nice & tightly to the chair & places a cleave gag in her mouth. As soon as he's finished with the gag, he leaves. A few minutes later, JJ walks in & sees Nyxon all tied up. She walks over & pulls down her gag & Nyxon tells her everything that just happened. JJ puts Nyxon's gag back in her mouth & tells her that it's best just to do what she's told. Then JJ's boss comes back & tells JJ to sit in a chair. He ties her the exact same way as Nyxon & also places a cleave gag in her mouth. He then leaves again, telling them that he has to take care of some business. Both Nyxon & JJ struggle as hard as they can & end up moving their chairs closer together. JJ manages to get herself untied & tells Nyxon that she's going to go see what's going on.
Size - 2289.19 MB
Duration - 00:21:07
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, nyxon, jj plush, onscreen tie, onscreen gag, cleave gag, shiny pantyhose, chair tie, escape, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-23-2023, 04:56 AM   #8085
sancho48
Местный

Default You Have Me All Tied Up Dont Forget To Fuck Me Before You Leave

You Have Me All Tied Up Dont Forget To Fuck Me Before You Leave

Janira Wolfe Janira has found herself all tied up by a home intruder. You would think she would be scared out of her mind. But NO, this has her very excited and turned on. When the man comes back and adds a lot more rope, Janira lets him know that he can use as much rope as he would like. Then just as he is going to gag her, she tells him just how horny she is. She then makes him promise her that before he leaves, he will come back and have his way with her. Better put, she have his way with him. The man tells her what she wants to hear and then stuffs panties in her mouth. As he tapes her up, Janira can not hold back and has her first of many bound orgasms. The man leaves Janira to struggle bound and gagged. She knows she is tied tight and cannot get loose, but that's OK with her. All she can think of is what is going to happen to her in just a little while and that too makes her cum in her panties again. Finally the man comes back and sees Janira has herself all ready for him with her skirt pulled up. Knowing that with her legs tied the man is going to have to take her from behind, she rolls over and gets on her knees.
Size - 775.71 MB
Duration - 00:13:01
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-23-2023, 07:51 AM   #8086
sancho48
Местный

Default Punisher Abducts Asiana For His Own Selfish Reasons Part 2

Punisher Abducts Asiana For His Own Selfish Reasons Part 2

Still unaware of what was going to happen to me, this clip picks up after I am pulled out of the trunk and my legs are untied. Dragged into the basement where our usual sessions take place, he puts me in a strappado, lifts my dress, and fulfills my fantasy just the way I had dreamed! HD 720x480
Size - 215.92 MB
Duration - 00:13:47
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, did, struggling, bdsm, asian, bondage, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, spanking, drooling, elbow tie, elbow bondage, high heels, tight dress, ballgag, strappado, crotch rope, winch,

Keep2share
Old 07-23-2023, 10:46 AM   #8087
sancho48
Местный

Default We Found A Bound Lady In That Old Abandoned Building

We Found A Bound Lady In That Old Abandoned Building

Serene Isley Even though they were warned to stay away from this abandoned building, it was a great place to play and they had made it their secret hideout. But today when they come in through an open window, something seemed out of place. They heard a noise coming from behind a counter and as they got closer, it sounded like a muffled cry. Slowly they worked their way behind the counter and there she was. A woman(Serene Isley) who was tied up with rope and gagged. When she saw them, Serene started trying to make noise through the gag. Finally one of them helped her get the gag loose so she could spit out the panties that had been stuffed and tied in her mouth. "Help me, I've been kd'napped" she pleaded with them.. But when they tried to untie her, they didn't have the strength to loosen the tight knots. The lady told them to run away quickly to get help. She told them to hurry before the kdnappers returned and caught them. No sooner than the boys left, a man walked in to find Serene still tied up but now un-gagged. Serene didn't want him to know she had help, so she told him that she was able to spit out the gag because it wasn't tied tight enough. So the man re-stuffed her mouth and this time tied the rag between her teeth a little tighter to re-gag her. Worried that help might not arrive right away, Serene continued to struggle to get herself untied . She somehow was able to open a door and squirm her way out of the room she was being held in. But she didn't get very far as the man caught and dragged her back into the room. This time, he was going to make sure Serene could not go anywhere. He her face down on the floor and hogtied her. To punish her for trying to escape, the man pulled her blouse open and her bra down to expose her boobs. But luckily for Serene, her ordeal was about to end as the authorities were now on their way and would be arriving soon.
Size - 461.28 MB
Duration - 00:12:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-23-2023, 01:41 PM   #8088
sancho48
Местный

Default Ubergirl Vs Ultragirl

Ubergirl Vs Ultragirl

UberGirl (Rachel Adams), an evil version of UltraGirl from another dimension, is well aware of The Collector and his evil plan to snatch UltraGirls from all over space and time! Determined not to be next, she lures the latest UltraGirl (Raven Eve) to this world via an other-worldy portal! Surprised to be summoned in such a manner, UltraGirl decides to take matters into her own hands and teach UberGirl a lesson via some hand to hand combat! Unfortunately, UberGirl has a few tricks up her sleeve, and after being beaten in the physical altercation, she paralyzes UltraGirl with a freeze ray! Unable to move, UltraGirl cannot keep UberGirl from tightly binding her in a super strong leather harness and straps! Now, with her prey secured, UberGirl opens a new portal and transports herself and UltraGirl to a new destination: The lair of The Collector! UberGirl gags UltraGirl with a tight harness ball gag, and hogties the helpless heroine as she explains how UltraGirl will become bait for The Collector while UberGirl joins with him to rule the world! Unfortunately, her plans go awry when The Collector decides two comely crime-fighters are better than one, and soon the pair find themselves chained and topless, locked in a cage, drooling all over the bare breasts as they fight for freedom that will never be in their grasp!
Size - 1624.21 MB
Duration - 00:21:56
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, superheroines, cosplay, topless, gagged women, rachel adams, raven eve, bindage, superheroines, damsel in, girl fighting, special effects, frozen, hogtied, ball gagged, drooling, topless, caged, panthyose, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-23-2023, 04:36 PM   #8089
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Irene Something Bad Happened

Nyxon Irene Something Bad Happened

Irene Silver has called Nyxon into her office to address her constantly breaking the dress code, and Nyxon accuses of her of slut shaming. Irene explains that Nyxon can't prance around the office with her clavicles hanging out & Nyxon decides that she's had enough & strikes Irene on the shoulder knocking her out. The scene cuts to Irene hogtied on the floor & Nyxon pulling her into a tightly arched hogtie. She places a tight cleave gag into Irene's mouth using bright pink vet wrap & tells Irene that she's going to leave her there for the big boss to find. Irene protests through her gag as Nyxon walks out of the office saying that something bad happened & that somebody needs to check in on Irene.
Size - 1192.57 MB
Duration - 00:11:02
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, did, gagged women, tapegagged, nyxon, irene silver, hogtie, onscreen hogtie, onscreen gag, vet wrap gag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-23-2023, 07:31 PM   #8090
sancho48
Местный

Default Sticking Her Nose Where It Didnt Belong Got Her Tied Up And Gagged

Sticking Her Nose Where It Didnt Belong Got Her Tied Up And Gagged

Juniler Berry Re-Edited from 2021 I will be re-posting many of my older videos in shorter versions. There will be less acting, less storyline and less on-screen tying. In many cases, this is due to new rules regarding banned words and situation. Full versions of these videos will be posted at my website gndbondage. Having seen too much, the man could not let June leave. So he tied her up and gagged her. June was kept bound and gagged until the man was sure it was safe to make his get away. It would be hours before June was found, still struggling bound and gagged with her tits out and her panties down.
Size - 832.12 MB
Duration - 00:14:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, rope bondage, rope bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share