In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-23-2023, 10:26 PM   #8091
sancho48
Местный

Default Paula Diamonds Bimbo Babysitter

Paula Diamonds Bimbo Babysitter

Bimbo Paula Diamonds has been put in charge of her step-brother, and after she puts him to bed, she decides to make a few extra bucks on a sexting app. She starts by taking a few provocative pics of herself to send out to her regulars, and pretty soon she texting with a few of them. After a few minutes, her step-brother walks into the room & wants to know what she's doing. Paula quickly covers up & tells him to get back to bed. He asks her to play a game with him, and Paula agrees if he promises to go to bed. He ties up her legs (off camera) & at first Paula is annoyed, but then she realizes that she can probably takes some pics of her legs for her sexting clients. Her step-bro asks her if he can add more rope, and before she knows it her arms & upper body are tied up as well. Paula complains that she can't use her phone while her hands are tied, & tells him she wants to be let out. He taunts her with a shiny red piece of fabric & Paula knows what's coming next. She warns him not to do it, but he stuffs a pair of blue satin panties into her mouth (off camera) & seals them in there with a red satin cleave gag.
Size - 1342.74 MB
Duration - 00:12:27
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, did, gagged women, rope bondage, shiny clothing, paula diamonds, babysitter, sitter, pov, mouth stuffing, cleave gag, first time, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 01:21 AM   #8092
sancho48
Местный

Default Simone - Chicken Winged Ordeal

Simone - Chicken Winged Ordeal

How did she end up this way? Simone had no idea who the man was or why he was tying her up. She only knew it hurt, and hurt a lot! As he manhandled her amazing body, fusing her limbs with tight ropes that dug into her flesh, she begged, pleaded and complained, but the man paid no attention. At least, she THOUGHT he paid no attention, until he grew tired of her endless yapping and stuffed her mouth with a jaw-stretching bal gag that shut her up good! Certain her jaw would dislocate from the size of the mass, she whimpered, drooling all over herself as she fruitlessly tried to plead for mercy! The man was relentless! He tore her shirt off, revealing her huge tits, fused her elbows together and wrenched her arms into a brutal chicken wing position! She thought her ordeal was at an end when he removed the ball gag, only to stuff her mouth and wrap tight around her face with an excruciating tightness that left her incapable of nothing more than weak hums, and finally the man tossed her onto her stomach, her bare breasts hanging over the edge of the small bench she lay on, and hogtied her until her limbs were on fire! Surely the madman could do nothing more? Unfortunately, she was wrong! He clamped her sensitive nipples and left her alone to endure the agonizing position. In her head were two thoughts: would anyone come to rescue her, or worse, would the man return to further her torment??
Size - 961.58 MB
Duration - 00:24:27
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, gagged women, topless, gag talk, rope bondage, simone, bondage, rope bondage, did, gagged women, ball gagged, drooling, tape gagged, gag talk, torn clothing, topless, big tits, nipple clamps, hogtied, barefoot, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-24-2023, 04:16 AM   #8093
sancho48
Местный

Default Ravens Divorce Unsettlement

Ravens Divorce Unsettlement

Sexy Raven has had it. She's finally realized that with her looks, and her knowledge of how to tease and tempt a man, she can have a much more comfortable life if she dumps her loser of a husband and starts plying her skills to take advantage of unsuspecting men. Her hubby is such a wimp he'll never stand in the way of a fat divorce settlement, or so Raven thought! Turns out, when it comes to negotiations, he has a backbone of steel and a determination not only to win, but to completely break the other party, and he's going to be VERY pleased to give Raven a taste of those skills! Bound tightly to a pole, hands locked overhead and her ankles tied, her mouth plugged with a giant white ball gag, she curses and drools down her chin as he "convinces" her to agree to his terms! Before he's done, she's exposed, drooling, cold, hungry and helpless...and that's just for starters!
Size - 504.47 MB
Duration - 00:13:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, ballgagged, gag talk, sweater fetish, big tits, raven eve, bondage, rope bondage, pole tied, sweater fetish, ball gagged, gagged women, gag talk, drooling, big tits, topless, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-24-2023, 07:11 AM   #8094
sancho48
Местный

Default When She Asks For More Part 2

When She Asks For More Part 2

I love how much I'm able to roll around on the floor and I especially love how this smaller-sized ball gag makes me drool more than usual. It's like a challenge having to avoid the puddle every time I get near it. I'm just enjoying it so much that Martin takes me right past the 2nd and 3rd timer... or was it the 3rd or 4th? I lost count. Either way, Martin knows me. He knows when I love it, he knows when I hate it, he knows how much I can handle and how far he can take me. Even when I think I'm done, he pushes me further when he knows it's what I truly want.
Size - 755.97 MB
Duration - 00:14:31
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, struggling, bdsm, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, ball gagged, drooling, submissive, office bondage, struggling, live bondage, asiana starr, maritn wiliams, elbow bondage, elbow tied, topless, rope bondage, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share
Old 07-24-2023, 10:06 AM   #8095
sancho48
Местный

Default Wouldnt You Rather Tie Me Up

Wouldnt You Rather Tie Me Up

AJ Marion This video was shot back around 2013 or 2014. However, I traveled up into the Midwest and was able to work with AJ again. I have 5 brand new videos with her coming up soon in here and my GNDBongage website AJ has the Hots for her neighbor and today she has lured him over by telling him there is something wrong with a bathroom faucet. When he gets there, it doesn't take him long to realize there is nothing really wrong. Then AJ returns with a bundle of rope in her hands. When the man tells her that he has plans and wants to leave, AJ lifts her skirt to give him a view of her sexy panties and garters. "Wouldn't you rather stay and tie me up!" she asks him. So a short time AJ's question is answered as she finds herself tied up on a chair. The man tells her that he is going to leave, but for only a short time while he gets something from her bedroom. "What could he possibly need from my bedroom!" AJ says to herself. She soon finds out when the man returns with a pair of her panties. He uses them to stuff her mouth and then ties a dish cloth between her teeth to cleave gag her. Normally most girls would not to happy being gagged so tight like this. But not AJ. Being gagged now has her very turned on. The man leaves AJ to struggle bound and gagged with a promise to return after she has herself all worked up. It doesn't take very long until AJ is moaning very loud. Being tied up and gagged like this has her very close to losing control and at one point she experiences an orgasm. One of several she will have before the man returns to pull her panties down for the real fun.
Size - 824.39 MB
Duration - 00:14:16
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, garter & stockings, garter & stockings, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 07-24-2023, 01:01 PM   #8096
sancho48
Местный

Default Slow Steady Destruction Part 1

Slow Steady Destruction Part 1

When Martin puts me in the middle of the office and ropes me in the standing position where my wrists are tied to my ankles, I knew I'd fall apart after some time. I always do. I knew he wanted me to last a while though since my legs weren't tied into an extremely bent position. It was just enough for me to squat, then stand. I obviously can't stand up straight because of the slack between my hands and feet and I can't squat for too long before my feet start hurting. When I stand, the more I arch my back, the longer I can hold that position until I tire and drop to the floor. When I squat, it only feels better for a little bit so, up and down I continue until Martin repositions me on my knees and shortens the rope that's responsible for my upcoming demise. Whether I was standing or kneeling, doing the up and down motion was the only thing that gave me comfort. It's just a matter of time...
Size - 614.46 MB
Duration - 00:20:41
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, submissive, predicament bondage, ball gagged, elbow bondage, elbow tied, asiana starr, martin willams, struggling, live bondage, high heels, topless, on-screen tying, drooling,

Keep2share
Old 07-24-2023, 03:56 PM   #8097
sancho48
Местный

Default Simone - The Audition

Simone - The Audition

Simone, an actress looking for her big break, has just finished her morning run when her agent contacts her with an audition for a major part in a big movie. Simone is ecstatic and leaves immediately. At the location she meets another young hopeful who will be auditioning with her. He tells her normally works as a rigger on special motion pictures, but is hoping to finally get a break on the other side of the camera. He suggests they rehearse the part, and maneuvers behind her as she makes a fast call to the agent. When she hangs up she is immediately hand gagged and pushed face down into the couch. She struggles a bit but he is right on top of her binding her wrists crossed behind her back with white rope. He whispers in her ear that if they both do a good job we'll both get our parts in the movie and be rich and famous. He sits her up and produces a sponge and stuffs it in her mouth sealing it with 3 strips of duct tape. He then pushes her face down on the couch and removes her sneakers and socks. Simone struggles while the prop man ties her ankles together a ties them tightly to her wrists in a tight hogtie. He removes a roll of clear vinyl tape, slowly peels the duct tape from her mouth and allows Simone to eject the sponge. Unbeknownst to her the prop man had gathered up her socks and starts to stuff them into her mouth sealing it with the vinyl tape wrapped around her head. Now her struggling and gag talk is emphatic as she doesn't like this one bit. The prop man is called in for his audition, leaving the helpless girl bound, gagged and struggling in anger and confusion! When he returns he informs her that he got the part, and un-gags the girl. Dejectedly, she sighs and remarks "I need a new line of work".
Size - 599.1 MB
Duration - 00:15:35
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, gagged women, workout clothes, tapegagged, struggling, simone, bondage, rope bondage, gagged women, tape gagged, mouth packing, workout clothes, tennis shoes, hogtied, gag talk, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-24-2023, 06:51 PM   #8098
sancho48
Местный

Default Secretary Left Hogtied Under Her Desk In Her Tight Little Pantie Girdle

Secretary Left Hogtied Under Her Desk In Her Tight Little Pantie Girdle

Ashlee Graham ****REPOSTED VIDEO**** A man has come into her office and tied Ashlee up. Before she can start screaming for help, he stuffs and tapes her mouth to gag her. Ashlee is then left to struggle bound and gagged on her office chair. She tries her best to get loose. When that doesn't work, she rolls her chair around hoping to be able to get to her phone and dial 911. That doesn't seem to work very well either. Then thing are made even more difficult when Ashlee is stripped down to her bra and pantie girdle. She is then left hogtied under her desk. After a while, the bad guy has made his get away. But not before he pulls Ashlee's tits out of her bra.
Size - 605 MB
Duration - 00:11:04
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, girdles, girdles, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 07-24-2023, 09:46 PM   #8099
sancho48
Местный

Default She Saw Too Much

She Saw Too Much

Sarah Berooke from 2017 Sarah has seen too much and he cannot let her go. Sarah will get herself tied up very tight. Her mouth will be stuffed full and she will be left to struggle bound and gagged. Things will get worse for her as the story moves on until she is hogtied with her tits exposed.
Size - 952.46 MB
Duration - 00:17:10
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-25-2023, 12:41 AM   #8100
sancho48
Местный

Default Not So Tough Anymore

Not So Tough Anymore

Gagged and tied in my panties, bra, and high heels. Strict strappado, crotch rope, elbows crushed, and flogged with the cat-o-nine tails. Gag me, tie me up TIGHT, and do to me as you please! I love submitting to his demands! HD 720x480
Size - 173.44 MB
Duration - 00:11:02
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, did, submissive sluts, bdsm, asian, bondage, rope bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, damsel in, high heels, ballgag, struggling, drooling, strappado, crotch rope, elbow tie, elbow bondage, asiana starr,

Keep2share