In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-26-2023, 08:46 AM   #8111
sancho48
Местный

Default Tie Me Get Me Off Then Fuck Me Up Some More

Tie Me Get Me Off Then Fuck Me Up Some More

Completely bound and gagged in a standing position with the Hitachi wand strapped to my pussy, my Punisher helps me come to my mind blowing explosion by running his fingers down my body and whispering things that get this pussy wet. With the controls of the vibe at his very fingertips, he teases me by adjusting the speed and intensity as I moan for more. After I cum, he ungags my mouth and continues to toss me around a little bit more. Doing all the things I LOVE, he chokes me, pulls my hair, and shoves his finger down my throat. Gets me going as I think about it again... HD 720x480
Size - 237.72 MB
Duration - 00:15:09
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, did, submissive sluts, bdsm, asian, bondage, rope bondage, damsel in, submissive sluts, bdsm, asiana starr, bondage and discipline, ballgag, crotch rope, hitachi wand, orgasm, bound orgasm, elbow tie, high heels,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2023, 11:41 AM   #8112
sancho48
Местный

Default Running From The Law. she asked the wrong guy for help

Running From The Law. she asked the wrong guy for help

Adara Jordin Adara and her boyfriend have done something very bad and now they are running from the law. Adara runs into a hotel and knocks at the first door she sees. A nice man allows her in his room. But then he finds out what she is up to and realizes he has a golden opportunity for some real fun. Next thing she knows, this man has Adara all tied up and gagged. He lets her struggle for a while until he start to her her ready for a night of fun. Soon he has her skirt off and her tits out. Eventually her panties will come down so the man will play with her all night long. It is not like she is going to run off and tell someone after he lets her go.
Size - 965.1 MB
Duration - 00:17:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-26-2023, 02:36 PM   #8113
sancho48
Местный

Default Wenona Tied Up With Her Pantyhose

Wenona Tied Up With Her Pantyhose

Wenona was the victim of daytime burglary. The burglar didn't expect to find the cute housewife home and was not prepared for her. So he had to find something in her house to tie her up with. He found the perfect thing when he looked in her dresser drawer, "Pantyhose". He used several pair of her pantyhose to truss Wenona up tight. Then to make sure she stayed quiet while he robbed her, he stuffed a pair of her panties in her mouth and tied a dishrag between her teeth to gag her. Wenona found that struggling tied up with pantyhose to be very painful. It was tied so tight that when she tried to move, it cut deep into her soft skin. Wenona was in for a very long day as it would be hours before her husband would come home to find her all tied and gagged on the floor. He could only imagine what happened to his wife since now her skirt is gone and her top pulled down.
Size - 423.98 MB
Duration - 00:11:19
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, bound, oldschoolbondage, pantyhose, pantyhose bondage, Wenona

Keep2share
Old 07-26-2023, 05:31 PM   #8114
sancho48
Местный

Default Smytten And The Mummification Ray

Smytten And The Mummification Ray

Sometimes it is hard being an inventor. Every assumes I am just some crackpot dreamer, even my gal, Smytten! When she saw my latest invention, she just rolled her eyes, but I made a deal with her: let me prove it works, and if I fail, I'd give up inventing for good! She agreed, but didn't realize SHE would be the test subject! When the rays from the invention zapped her, she found herself completely and inescapably mummified in tight white tape! Only her eyes, nose and cute little feet were free! Unable to move of speak, she stared in horror as I explained that the only drawback to the invention was that the mummification cocoon was permanent, and it would likely take me weeks to figure out how to get her out of her tight, constricting prison! I left her madly squirming and bugging on the floor, free now to research other inventions while she learned a lesson about what encasement really meant!!
Size - 532.73 MB
Duration - 00:13:27
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, mummification, tape bondage, tapegagged, barefoot, struggling, smytten kytten, bondage, did, tape bondage, mummification, gagged women, tape gagged, barefoot, foot tickling, special effects, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-26-2023, 08:26 PM   #8115
sancho48
Местный

Default Rachels Marriage Vows

Rachels Marriage Vows

When Rachel left her husband, she thought she would finally be able to build the life she wanted. Unfortunately for her, her plans were cut short when she found herself bound, gagged and snatched by an unknown assailant! Now squirming and grunting in fear and frustration, and a sack pulled over her head, she writhes about trying to free herself before the creep returns. He does, and when he pulls the sack off, Rachel gets a most unwelcome and terrifying surprise: It's her husband, and he isn't about to dissolve the marriage that simply! Popping out the ball gag, he quickly and tightly clamps a hand over her mouth before she can scream for help, and he her to repeat her wedding vows as a reminder of their union. She murmurs out the words from beneath his palm, her speech almost unintelligible by the tight hand gagging. Satisfied, he cleave gags the poor girl tightly to keep her quiet as he tears off her clothes, stripping her down to her stockings, panties and high heels before binding her more severely. Knowing she can't escape him ever again, he leaves the poor struggling girl alone, and she fights like hell to escape, but deep down inside she knows it is impossible. Soon he returns, and after hogtieing the gal and improving her gag, he explains that he's going to teach her all about "for better or worse" and the worse it gets for her, the better he likes it!
Size - 1284.35 MB
Duration - 00:17:09
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1440x1080
Keys - bondage, did, gagged women, rope bondage, topless, struggling, rachel adams, bondage, damsel in, hooded, gagged women, tape gagged, hand gagged, cleave gagged, gag talk, topless, torn clothing, rope bondage, stockings, high heels, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-26-2023, 11:21 PM   #8116
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Officer Nyxon Ambushed Stripped Tied

Nyxon Officer Nyxon Ambushed Stripped Tied

*this is a custom clip Nyxon is a cop who picked up a call. When she enters the home, she's ambushed from behind & in the next scene we see her stripped naked, mouth stuffed with her panties, tapegagged & tied into a box tie hogtie. Her toes are tied to her wrists & her hands are taped. She struggles around for a bit, then the man comes back into the room & places a tape blindfold on her & places her hat onto her head. He slams the door when he leaves & Nyxon screams through her gag while she continues to struggle.
Size - 1670.61 MB
Duration - 00:15:26
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, big tits, struggling, gagged women, blindfolds, barefoot, nyxon, jim hunter, box tie, mouth stuffing, tapegag, tape blindfold, toe tie, hogtie, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-27-2023, 02:16 AM   #8117
sancho48
Местный

Default We Will Be Keeping Your Girlfriend Bound And Gagged

We Will Be Keeping Your Girlfriend Bound And Gagged

Kendra Lynn To make sure that Kendra's boyfriend does not testify against his boss in court, this man is holding hostage. he has her bound and gagged as he explains what is going on to the boyfriend. later in the scene, Kendra is tied to a chair with her legs apart and her blouse pulled open, She is also crotch roped very tightly.
Size - 951.39 MB
Duration - 00:17:09
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-27-2023, 05:11 AM   #8118
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Freshie Juice Bad Pet

Nyxon Freshie Juice Bad Pet

*it was storming during this clip, and the clip ended abruptly when the electricity went out Freshie has been being a bad pet lately, and Nyxon decides to punish her. She ties her p in strict rope bondage, places a harness ballgag into her mouth & does some bastinado on Freshies tender soles. Nyxon then leaves Freshie to struggle until lightening strikes & the electricity goes out. You may also like: Freshie Juice... Naive Lesbian Taken Bound & Sold Freshie Juice... Bound By Magic
Size - 824.82 MB
Duration - 00:11:28
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, bastinado, struggling, did, female domination, gagged women, nyxon, freshie juice, barefoot, rope bondage, harness gag, struggle, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-27-2023, 08:06 AM   #8119
sancho48
Местный

Default No One Has To Know I Let You Tie Me Up And Pull My Panties Down

No One Has To Know I Let You Tie Me Up And Pull My Panties Down

Stacey R INDEPENDENCE DAY BONUS VIDEO He got a message to report to his boss's house immediately. But when he got there, he found out it wasn't his boss who sent the message. It was his nympho step-step-daughter Stacey. She told him that she wanted to tie her up and have his way with her. She let him know that if he didn't give her what she wanted, she would tell her step-step-daddy lies that would get him fired. So the man had no choice but to give Stacey what she wanted and soon she found herself bound and gagged in her basement. As Stacey squirmed and whimpered in the chair, she found herself very horny and could hardly wait for the man to get to the good part where he pulled her panties down and let her have it. But he had other plans. He wanted play with her a little first and let her know who really was the boss. First he lifted her off the chair and bent her over so he could give her a good hard spanking. Then he made her hop over below a beam so he could tie her to a piece of roped suspended from an over head beam. There he made her stand in her high heels until she tired herself out. Then after he watched her hop around in order to maintain her balance for a short while, he was ready to bend Stacey over, pull her panties down and give her what she wanted.
Size - 986.74 MB
Duration - 00:20:07
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-27-2023, 11:01 AM   #8120
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Amber Deen Double Leopard Girdle Struggle

Nyxon Amber Deen Double Leopard Girdle Struggle

Nyxon & Amber Deen are dressed in black bras, heels, stockings, and identical leopard panty girdles. Both girls are ballgagged & tightly hogtied. Watch as they both struggle on the bed while moaning through their mouth filling ballgags.
Size - 777.26 MB
Duration - 00:10:42
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, gagged women, girdles, rope bondage, nyxon, amber deen, stockings, ballgag, hogtie, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share