In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-28-2023, 07:06 PM   #8131
sancho48
Местный

Default The Sound Of Lust

The Sound Of Lust

Every time my neck gets roped, I love it already lol But then, Martin does that thing where when I'm in a standing position, he'll tie my wrists to my ankles and pull it tight. Now I'm tethered to the rack by my throat with a big gag that's making it even harder to breathe, a tight crotch rope with my elbows pulled to my ankles. When Martin briefly touches my pussy with the wand, I could see myself cumming pretty quickly so he pulls away just as I start getting a little too excited. Guess he decided the situation needed more rope. He ties my elbows and pulls them to the post behind me, then ties my crotch rope to the other post in front of me so now I'm being pulled in three different directions. The only thing I could move were my feet - and not by much. Martin comes back with the wand, presses it up against my throbbing, punished pussy, and through the crotch rope, I cum SO. FUCKING. GOOD.
Size - 314.43 MB
Duration - 00:14:45
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, submissive sluts, bound orgasms, bdsm, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, submissive, predicament bondage, live bondage show, asiana starr, martin williams, bound orgasm, elbow tied, elbow bondage, crotch roped, pussy ropepd, rope bondage, throat roped, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 10:01 PM   #8132
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Gigi The Milf Who Stole Christmas

Nyxon Gigi The Milf Who Stole Christmas

Grinchy GiGi can't stand Christmas & thinks that buying gifts for people is a total waste of money. So, she breaks into a house to take a look at what might be under the tree for her. As she's stuffing gifts into her grinch sack, the home owner (Nyxon) comes home & catches her red handed. GiGi turns to leave, but Nyxon grabs her & places her hand over her mouth. The next scene has GiGi hogtied on the floor & nYxon mocking her. She stuffs a festive red ballgag into GiGi's mouth, then leaves her struggling on the floor while she goes to phone the police.
Size - 1090.93 MB
Duration - 00:10:04
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, did, nyxon, milf gigi, hogtie, ballgag, onscreen gag, disco pants, hand over mouth, hom, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-29-2023, 12:56 AM   #8133
sancho48
Местный

Default Youre Tying Me Up Dont You Know Who My Husband Is

Youre Tying Me Up Dont You Know Who My Husband Is

Naughty Natalie BONUS VIDEO As he manhandles Natalie into room and makes her sit on a couch, she demands to be let go. "Do you know who my husband is?" she asks the man. He tells her that of course he knows of her husband and lets her know that he is the reason she has been brought here. He warns her to sit still and be quiet, but Natalie is not used to being told what to do. This turns out not to be so good for her. Because the man grabs her and ties her up. "Keep your hands off of me!" she demands as the man ties her tight. Then because she will not shut up, he stuffs her mouth and wraps tape tightly around her face to gag her. When he tells Natalie all the naughty things he plans to do to her, she tries to protest. But she might as well be telling him that she wants everything he threatens. Because it really doesn't matter whats she is saying, it all sounds the same to him. Muffled grunts and whimpers is all he hears. After tying her arms and elbows, he leaves her struggling alone for a short while. When he returns, her lays her on the floor and lifts her dress to show she is not wearing panties under her pantyhose. He then ties a tight crotch rope between her legs. Then finally before he leaves her again, he ties her in a very tight restrictive hogtie. Now as Natalie struggles bound and gagged, she finds out just how helpless she is as she can hardly move at all.
Size - 631.98 MB
Duration - 00:11:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-29-2023, 03:51 AM   #8134
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Ayla Suck Up Coworker Taped Up Tight

Nyxon Ayla Suck Up Coworker Taped Up Tight

Nyxon is sick & tired of her coworker Ayla sucking up to everyone in the office, so when Ayla walks into Nyxon's cubicle, she decides to take action. Ayla sits down & immediately begins to blabber on about how she was just in the boss's office & blah blah blah. Suddenly, Nyxon lunges at Ayla placing her hand over Ayla's mouth, and in the next scene we find Ayla in nothing but her red bullet bra & shiny pantyhose hogtaped tightly on the floor. Nyxon opens Ayla's mouth & gives her a nice tight cleave gag with some microfoam tape, then she layers some nasty clear tape on top of it to make it extra icky. She tells Ayla that that's what she gets for being a brown noser & calmly walks out of her cubicle. *at the end of the clip, I walk back on camera & candidly cut Ayla out of her binds & she ungags herself.
Size - 1675.45 MB
Duration - 00:15:29
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, tape bondage, gagged women, tapegagged, nyxon, ayla aysel, hogtape, hand over mouth, hom, shiny pantyhose, pantyhose, cleave gag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-29-2023, 06:46 AM   #8135
sancho48
Местный

Default Twitter Tease

Twitter Tease

Here's a little bit of a tease that we teased Twitter fans with, featuring the new office. What better way to show it off than putting me in the center and on display. Micro-clothing, heels on my feet, roped hard and mouth silenced. Where I belong and how I belong.
Size - 117.92 MB
Duration - 00:05:54
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, live bondage show, asiana starr, martin williams, throat roped, pussy roped, crotch rope, elbow tied, elbow bondage, high heels, nipple clamps, submissive, topless,

Keep2share
Old 07-29-2023, 09:41 AM   #8136
sancho48
Местный

Default Rope Slut Part 2 - Pussy Punished

Rope Slut Part 2 - Pussy Punished

As I hang helpless and desperate for the last blow from the whip, I can feel my body stinging from being flogged all over... if you were only able to feel my skin, the heat that is generated from the areas where I was flogged would amaze you! Hoping for a rest period, the closest thing I got to that was my Punisher untying my feet from the two cinder blocks and making me step off. When I hesitate in fear, he kicks the blocks away from me so that I have no choice but to inch my way to reach the floor with my heels. He repeatedly grabs me by the pussy rope and lifts me off the ground so I am suspended in the air. I can feel the rope digging deeper an deeper inside me each time he tugged on it. He pulls me by my hair, grabs me by the throat, then caresses my body to level out the amount of pain that was given. I close my eyes in pleasure but as soon as I start feeling good, he's on me like a piece of meat again! Non-stop man-handling until he decides he wants to put me in yet, ANOTHER position... HD 720x480
Size - 188.51 MB
Duration - 00:12:01
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, live cams, bdsm, flogging, bondage, asian, bondage, damsel in, predicament bondage, endurance, flogging, spanking, whipping, crotch rope, high heels, submissive, live cam, asiana starr, drooling, bdsm,

Keep2share
Old 07-29-2023, 12:36 PM   #8137
sancho48
Местный

Default Santas Slutty Little Sub

Santas Slutty Little Sub

When Santa's slutty sub is 4 r c e d to strip, Martin immediately fancies her up again with some matching red leather straps and shiny clovers to go on her nipples in replacement of that thick, red robe. A big gag to silence that mouth and some chains to compliment the rest, then put in a standing position with her ponytail chained to the ceiling and her wrists to her ankles while Martin has at it with the cane. Santa's slutty sub has clearly been naughty all year or she wouldn't have found herself in this situation.
Size - 588.53 MB
Duration - 00:26:28
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, submissive sluts, bdsm, pantyhose bondage, predicament bondage, bdsm, bondage, predicament bondage, ball gagged, live bondage show, asiana starr, martin williams, clover clamps, leather bondage, fishnets, elbow bondage, leather restraints, nipple clamps, pantyhose bondage, high heels, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share
Old 07-29-2023, 03:31 PM   #8138
sancho48
Местный

Default When They Find You Youll Be Bound And Gagged

When They Find You Youll Be Bound And Gagged

Isabella Robbins-NEW Model This is my first time working with Isabella Isabella is the hotel manager. She see an open door and hears something suspicious going on. So, she has walked in. Unfortunately, she caught a man up to No Good and he cannot let her leave. Isabella protests as the man ties her up and then shuts her up by gagging her. Told to stay where he left her, Isabella struggles to get loose. Then she tries to get away. This only gets her tied more securely. Then to punish her for not cooperating, he leaves her with skirt up and her bra pulled down
Size - 824.21 MB
Duration - 00:14:16
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, pantyhose bondage, pantyhose bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 07-29-2023, 06:26 PM   #8139
sancho48
Местный

Default Tied Naked With Her Panties Taped In Her Mouth

Tied Naked With Her Panties Taped In Her Mouth

Emily Camille Elane and Emily Camille are on a business trip and are due in a meeting downstairs within the hour. But Emily has overslept and walks out in just her panties. Elane scolds her and tells her to hurry up and get ready. Emily takes her panties off and heads off to the shower. In the meantime, Elane leaves to go downstairs for some breakfast. Several moment later, Emily is out of the shower and comes into the living room in only a towel. But instead of finding Elane waiting, there is an armed man who orders Emily to "Stick em up!" The next thing sge knows, Emily is completely naked and all tied up on the floor. When she starts to protest, the man wads up the panties Emily left on the floor. He stuffs them in her mouth and uses duct tape to gag Emily. She is then left to struggle bound, gagged and naked on the floor as the man robs the place. But Emily is not going to just lay there. She worries that her friend Elane will return and end up in the same predicament she is in. She struggles her way to the door to try to warn Elane. But the man returns and pulls Emily away from the door. He her to lie face down on the floor so he can hogtie her. The robber will then leave Emily all tied up with her panties taped in her mouth as he makes his escape. Several moments later, Emily hears the front door open. It is Elane who calls out for her that she better be ready to go.
Size - 423.02 MB
Duration - 00:11:17
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-29-2023, 09:21 PM   #8140
sancho48
Местный

Default True Bondage Slut Part 2 4k

True Bondage Slut Part 2 4k

Something I rarely talk about during the summer time is the heat in AZ. On top of the strict bondage and strenuous positions, it's the icing on the cake. It makes the bondage more difficult and everything else more uncomfortable. Then comes the ice water shower. The main reason for this is to cool me down but it actually serves two purposes: to cool me down and amp up the discomfort. I go from an extreme level of suffering and when Martin showers me down, I get momentary relief that quickly turns into torment after the ice water continuously hits me. Most of the time, I immediately react to the freezing temperature but there are times (like this) when it's so hot that it actually feels nice lol (this is rare). Throw the wand in the mix and you've got an exhausted Asiana, eager to cum but out of energy and when that orgasm comes and goes, I'm completely SPENT.
Size - 2045.75 MB
Duration - 00:14:55
Format - mp4
Resolution - 3840x2160
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, bound orgasms, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ball gagged, bound orgasm, asiana starr, martin williams, rope bondage, elbow bondage, elbow tied, submissive, clover clamps, nipple clamps, lingerie, high heels, water bondage, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share