In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-30-2023, 12:16 AM   #8141
sancho48
Местный

Default Rileys Corset Fantasy

Rileys Corset Fantasy

Riley Jane is in love with her new corset. In fact, the only thing she'd like more is for you to tie her up nice and tight and let her enjoy the feel of the ropes on her skin! You oblige, enjoying watching the buxom beauty becoming more and more turned on by the feel of the rough rope on her flesh. When she begs for a nice fat ball gag, you are only to happy to make her wish come true, strapping it deeply into her mouth. Her gagged moans rising in pitch with her excitement, drool flowing down her chin just like the river flowing in her panties turns you both on like neither of you have been aroused before. Unfortunately for her, you have no plans to release her, her to remain in bondage as you satisfy yourself in front of the poor, desperately horny girl!
Size - 691.41 MB
Duration - 00:15:45
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - bondage, corset, bbw bondage, ballgagged, rope bondage, tattoos & piercings, riley jane, erotic struggling, rope bondage, bbw bondage, corset, ball gagged, drooling, barefoot, pov, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2023, 03:11 AM   #8142
sancho48
Местный

Default Tied Up With My Tits Out And My Curvy Ass In The Air

Tied Up With My Tits Out And My Curvy Ass In The Air

Ginger Sparks BONUS VIDEO All On-Screen tying has been removed from this video Ginger Has met a guy on the internet and has agreed to meet him for some kinky fun. The video begins with Ginger talking to a friend on her cell phone. As she explains, her friend shows concern for Ginger's safety. "Oh what could possibly happen!" Ginger tells her. But a short time later, Ginger finds out what can go wrong as she finds herself all tied up. She tries to protest, but her mouth is stuffed and cleave gagged. Ginger struggles bound and gagged as the guy watches her squirm. Then the guy adds more roping, securing her elbow behind her back and now this is getting painful. She starts to wonder, where is all the fun naughty stuff this guy promised when they agreed to meet. She doesn't have to wonder much longer as the guy starts to strip her down. In the end, she finds herself still bound and gagged with her tits out. She is bent over with her curvy ass in the air. Knowing she is going to get it hard, she eagerly waits. She is now so turned on, she hardly notices the pain from the very tight ropes.
Size - 611.15 MB
Duration - 00:11:11
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-30-2023, 06:06 AM   #8143
sancho48
Местный

Default Step Mom Bound And Gagged-They Caught Me Fucking The Neighbor

Step Mom Bound And Gagged-They Caught Me Fucking The Neighbor

Whitney Morgan Whitney is having an affair with the man who lives next door. Today while her husband was out, she had the man over and thinking they were alone, Whitney had the man screw her on the sofa. After he left, Whitney heard a noise and realized it was her step sons who were watching and saw everything. They threatened to tell their step-father what they saw unless she agreed to let them tie her up. Whitney had no choice but to let them have their way. Soon she found herself all tied up in the living room. When she thoughts things couldn't get worse, they stuffed and taped a pair of her panties in er mouth to gag her. They watched as their step mother struggled bound and gagged on the floor. They even took advantage of the situation to get a better look at her in her underwear. Eventually they would untie her and they did keep their word not to tell step-dad what they saw. But now they had a new play mate to tie up and gag anytime they were alone with her and had the urge.
Size - 796.88 MB
Duration - 00:14:22
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-30-2023, 09:01 AM   #8144
sancho48
Местный

Default Taped Up So Tight She Couldnt Stop Him From Cutting Her Clothes Off

Taped Up So Tight She Couldnt Stop Him From Cutting Her Clothes Off

Madalynn Raye from 2014 1920 X 1080 HD MP4 ****REPOSTED VIDEO**** A man takes Madalynn into a basement room. He tells her that she is staying with him and that she better not cause him any problems. But Madelynn is in no mood to be cooperative and she tries to escape. So the man grabs her and tapes her up good and tight. Again she tries to escape, so the man uses more tape until he has her bound helpless. Then because she will not shut up, he stuffs and tapes a pair of panties in her mouth to gag her. But now the man is not so eager to be nice to Madalynn and things are going to get pretty nasty for her when he uses scissors to start cutting her clothing off. Lucky for her, he stops at her bra and panties. He has to give her some kind of reason to consider cooperating. But he warns her, "Anymore problems, the bra and panties are next. And you know what that means!" After leaving Madalynn to struggle bound and gagged for a while, it is time to take her with him again. So he returns to her, lifts her off the cold basement floor and carries her away bucking and kicking over his shoulder.
Size - 653.33 MB
Duration - 00:14:07
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - tape bondage, bondage, bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 07-30-2023, 11:56 AM   #8145
sancho48
Местный

Default Slyyy Neighborhood Hottie

Slyyy Neighborhood Hottie

A new neighborhood hottie has just moved into the housing plan, and Slyyy has been spying on him through her living room window. She notices that he's coming towards her house & quickly sits back down on the couch to play it cool. He knocks, she tells him to come in & he introduces himself (POV). After some quick chit chat he asks Slyyy if she's aware of any swinger's clubs in the area. Taken aback & a bit flustered, Slyyy tells him that she's not familiar with them. She looks at him coyly & asks about the different activities that happen in these establishments & he tells her that he'll show her. The next scene has Slyyy tied into a super tight hogtie on the floor with a big ballgag in her mouth. It's easy to see that she's a bit angry at her predicament, and she struggles to get free while cursing at him from behind her gag.
Size - 1205.28 MB
Duration - 00:11:07
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, rope bondage, pov, gagged women, shiny clothing, slyyy, hogtie, ballgag, barefoot, disco pants, struggle, gag talk, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-30-2023, 02:51 PM   #8146
sancho48
Местный

Default Ultragirl Meets The Therapist

Ultragirl Meets The Therapist

The city's newest super heroine, Wonder Girl, had gone missing a few weeks back, and Ultra Girl decided it was time to investigate her disappearance. Tracing her to the office of a strange therapist, Ultra Girl interrogated the man, her suspicions growing stronger by the second. She realized the therapist was in reality a cheap hood she had apprehended a few years ago, and with his ruse now revealed, the "therapist" falls to his knees begging for mercy and forgiveness. Ultra girl is disgusted by the weak whining of this man, and drops her card just long enough for him to inject her with a powerful serum that immediately saps her of her strength and renders her nearly unconscious! Hanging limply in his arms with barely enough strength to protest through the hand he has clamped over her mouth, she is powerless to prevent being dragged away and tightly bound and gagged in his secret "waiting room". When she comes to, she fights like mad against the ropes and gag that keep her silent and secured. When he returns, he drags the helpless crime fighter into a closet, where she struggles to free herself. Though she fights like mad, the serum has left her too weak to break her bonds, and now she's going to disappear just like Wondergirl!
Size - 883.16 MB
Duration - 00:20:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - bondage, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-30-2023, 05:46 PM   #8147
sancho48
Местный

Default Topless Tuesday Tease Part 1

Topless Tuesday Tease Part 1

On Tuesdays, you can usually find me topless in the office. Working away at my desk dressed in something sexy with a pair of heels and my tits exposed. Something Martin does that I love is how he peeps in on the cams to check me out. Knowing he's watching, I tease the cams all day long, and when I spend the day being a cock tease, I end up in the Playroom, strapped. the. fuck. up.
Size - 483.87 MB
Duration - 00:15:45
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, high heels, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, submissive, predicament bondage, ball gagged, hair bondage, elbow bondage, leather bondage, leather restraints, high heels, topless, nipple clamps, asiana starr, martin williams, endurance bondage,

Keep2share
Old 07-30-2023, 08:41 PM   #8148
sancho48
Местный

Default Pain Shed Part 2 - Pussy

Pain Shed Part 2 - Pussy

As we pick up where we left off in Pain Shed Part 1, my captor cranks up the pain starting with a strict hogtie, causing me to shed some tears of intolerable pain, then tops it off with an UNBEARABLE crotch rope to punish my ass and pussy. With my arms tied above me, he suspends a free leg with a rope attached to the ceiling and repeatedly pulls and then picks me up by my crotch rope,lifting me up in mid air! I was definitely feeling punished after that session!

HD 720x480
Size - 321.59 MB
Duration - 00:20:29
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, rope bondage, did, asian, bondage, submissive sluts, damsel in, rope bondage, struggling, drooling, choking, crying, screaming, ballgag, crotch rope, high heels, bdsm, spanking,

Keep2share
Old 07-30-2023, 11:36 PM   #8149
sancho48
Местный

Default Wet Slut Part 1

Wet Slut Part 1

I wore this sheer, black bodysuit that came equip with a hood, along with a pair of black, sheer pantyhose. Translucent black heels, clear ball gag underneath the hood and OMG, when Martin sprays me down, I was erotically wet and shiny. I LOVE how the gag stands out from the rest of my face and how much it protrudes beneath my nylon-covered mouth. It felt so nice. Tightly squeezed together by some leather straps and repeatedly soaked down. Even after Martin connects a chain from my wrists to my ankles and makes me turn in place, I still loved it..
Size - 332.27 MB
Duration - 00:17:27
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, pantyhose bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ball gagged, elbow bondage, asiana starr, martin williams, pantyhose, pantyhose bondage, hooded, pantyhose hood, leather restraints, live bondage, water bondage, leather bondage, predicament bondage, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share
Old 07-31-2023, 02:31 AM   #8150
sancho48
Местный

Default Tied Up So He Could See My Panties

Tied Up So He Could See My Panties

Christina Carter A man Christina Carter into a garage. There he makes her take off her sweater and skirt so he can tie her up in her bra and girdle. Being tied in a position where her panties are showing, Christina is not very happy and tries to complain. But the man is in no mood to listen to her and he stuffs a pair of panties in her mouth. He then ties a rag tightly between her teeth to gag her. Christina struggles around on the floor tightly tied with lots of rope. With her legs tied in a frog-tie, there is absolutely no way to hide her skimpy white panties. Later the man returns and this when things get really bad for her. First the man brings out another piece of rope and ties it around her waist. He then connects another piece of rope to her waist and pulls it between her legs. He connects this rope to her bound hands putting her in a very tight crotch-rope. So now as she struggles and pulls on the rope it pushes her panties up inside her. Then he reaches up and pulls her bra down so her big tits can spill out. Christina is then left tied in this humiliating position. "I hope no one you care about finds you like this!" the man tells Christina as he leaves her.
Size - 390.12 MB
Duration - 00:10:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share