In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 08-03-2023, 08:56 PM   #8181
sancho48
Местный

Default You Cant Just Barge In Here And Tie Me Upmmmmph

You Cant Just Barge In Here And Tie Me Upmmmmph

AJ Marion They are following an enemy spy and he has to keep on an eye on where he goes. But the only place for a good view of his location is a certain hotel room across the street. The only problem is that room is occupied by a lady named AJ. The video begins with the man looking out of a hotel room window. He is on a cell phone describing what the enemy spy is doing. It turns out he is able to watch the man because AJ has let him into her room. But it appears that she really didn't agree to do this willingly. Because there she is on the sofa bound and gagged. She struggles as she watches the man talk to his associates. When it appears the man they are watching is getting ready to move, the man leaves the room. Now alone, AJ struggles her way off of the sofa. Slowly she work her way over to the front door and tries to open it. But just as it appears she is about to escape, the man returns. He grabs AJ and pulls her away from the door. He drags her back to the sofa and uses more rope to tie her more secure. He also removes her gag, but he quickly replaces it by stuffing and taping a pair of panties in her mouth. Because he needs to leave and doesn't want AJ to alert the authorities, he hogties her very tightly. You would think she is completely helpless with no hope of escape. But as soon as the man leaves, AJ somehow manages to squirm her way over to the door. Sooner or later, someone will walk by her door and hear her loud grunts and whimpers as he cries out through the tight gag.
Size - 796.26 MB
Duration - 00:14:21
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2023, 11:51 PM   #8182
sancho48
Местный

Default Tie Her Up And Stash Her In The Trees

Tie Her Up And Stash Her In The Trees

Summer Cummings from 2015 ****REPOSTED VIDEO****1920 X 1080 HD Version A man has grabbed Summer. But some how she has escaped from the trunk of his car and has found a house. Still gagged and with her hands tied, she pounds on a door. But no one answers. Then she finds a cell phone and she tries to call for help. But there is poor cell phone reception and she is cut off. Then all of a sudden, the man who grabbed her, finds her hiding behind an abandoned car. This time, he is going to make sure Summer does not escape. Using more rope, he re-ties her. This time tighter and with her hands behind her back. He also gags her again. This time with her mouth stuffed and taped tight. Once he has her tied up helpless, he lifts her over his shoulder and carries her away to a place in the trees where she will be well hidden while he goes back to get his car. There he hogties her with a crotch rope. And, to punish her for trying to escape, he pulls her blouse open. He then leaves her bouncing her big tits in the dirt as she struggles bound and gagged.
Size - 753.35 MB
Duration - 00:16:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, damsel in, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 08-04-2023, 02:46 AM   #8183
sancho48
Местный

Default Seeking Attention 4k

Seeking Attention 4k

I was wearing pantyhose, heels and this hot ass dress that Martin bought me. He loves when I wear it for him so I sexted him with a selfie of my outfit earlier that day. One thing led to another and by the end of the night, I got EXACTLY what I was hoping for... to be gagged and roped in an insanely uncomfortable position. Mission accomplished lol.
Size - 1231.59 MB
Duration - 00:09:38
Format - mp4
Resolution - 3840x2160
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, role play, bdsm, pantyhose bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ball gagged, rope bondage, elbow bondage, elbow tied, asiana starr, martin wiliams, office bondage, chair tied, live bondage, pantyhose bondage, crotch rope, pantyhose, high heels, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share
Old 08-04-2023, 05:41 AM   #8184
sancho48
Местный

Default Sybil Starr - Pole Bound Mummified And Helpless

Sybil Starr - Pole Bound Mummified And Helpless

Poor Sybil! Wrapped tightly to a pole in nothing but a pair of panties, the big breasted beauty struggles for freedom, her exertions muffled by the big white ball gag that has already begun to cause drool to seep from her lips and slide down the plastic that holds her fast! I enter and slowly begin to wind duct tape around her trapped body, taking care to leave her beautiful bound boobs free to play with later! Soon she is cocooned fro shoulders to ankles, truly stuck fast to the pole! She is given 60 seconds to free herself before I return with a wooden spoon and begin to strike her encased frame! When I bring the spoon up to those huge tits, she begins to beg desperately for me to spare them, so I make her a deal. She can have another 60 seconds to escape, otherwise the punishment escalates! She fails in her task, so I return with an electric toothbrush! Sybil, being highly ticklish, moans in dread! I first begin by massaging her naked breasts, paying special attention to her nipples as she shudders, her eyes rolling back into her head. Now that she is lulled into a false sense of security (and high arousal) I slowly run the toothbrush down to her feet and begin to tickle them! She laughs and giggles like mad, pleading for me to stop! I agree, providing she can cover her breasts in drool by the time I come back! Straining madly, huffing spittle all over herself, she does an admirable job but those tits are too big to cover! This means more torment from me! But honestly, is teasing her big beautiful nipples until she is begging for something stronger really torment? No, but leaving her like that, bound, teased and unfulfilled for the rest of the night sure seems to be!
Size - 816.73 MB
Duration - 00:20:32
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, mummification, topless, nipple play, gagged women, foot tickling, sybil starr, bondage, mummification, tape bondage, plastic encasement, topless, breast bondage, ball gagged, gag talk, drooling, foot tickling, nipple play, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 08-04-2023, 08:36 AM   #8185
sancho48
Местный

Default You Are Not Going To Leave Me Tied Up Like This

You Are Not Going To Leave Me Tied Up Like This

Liz Andrews Elizabeth told the man where he could find what he was looking for. She even offered to take him and show him. But he wanted to go alone and he was going to make sure Elizabeth would be there when he got back. "Get your clothes off!" He demanded. So reluctantly Liz took off her blouse and her skirt. "Get on your knees and put your hands behind your back" He told her. He then tied her up tight with rope in her bra, panties and garterbelt. "I can't have you screaming for Help! So Open Wide!" And when Liz did as she was told, he roughly stuffed her mouth and then tied a rag tightly between her teeth to gag her. When the man left her as he prepared to leave, Liz started trying to find a way to get loose. When she realized that the rope was tied too tight, she tried to get to a window, hoping she could stand up and attract some attention from outside. But the man returned and pulled her away. To make sure Liz couldn't cause him anymore problem, he hogtied her and pulled her boobs out of her bra. As the man left, Liz tried to beg him "Please don't leave me like this"
Size - 497.77 MB
Duration - 00:13:17
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 08-04-2023, 11:31 AM   #8186
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Luna Dawn Environmental Solicitations

Nyxon Luna Dawn Environmental Solicitations

Nyxon is waiting for her Uber to show up, when her doorbell rings. She rolls her eyes & ignores it, but whoever is at her door keeps ringing it until Nyxon finally decides to get up & answer it. She's greeted by a very pushy person named Luna Dawn who barges her way into Nyxon's living room & insists that Nyxon sign her petition for cleaner water. Nyxon tells her that there's a No Solicitors sign on her door for a reason & asks her to leave. Luna Dawn is insistent on getting as many signatures as she can, and just won't give up. So, Nyxon places her hand over Luna Dawn's mouth & tells her to settle down. The next scene opens up with Luna Dawn bound in rope struggling to get free. Nyxon walks back into the room with a pair of panties & some duct tape. She tells Luna that she pulled a pair of her dirty panties from her laundry, then shoves them into her mouth. Nyxon wraps some duct tape around Luna's head to seal the panties in, then tells her that she's going out for a bit. But not to worry, she'll be bringing back some friends who will enjoy having some fun with Luna Dawn.
Size - 1404.98 MB
Duration - 00:12:57
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, hand over mouth, gagged women, struggling, mouth stuffing, tapegagged, nyxon, luna dawn, hom, panty gag, onscreen gag, elbows together, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 08-04-2023, 02:26 PM   #8187
sancho48
Местный

Default Rachel Adams - Driven And Sold

Rachel Adams - Driven And Sold

Poor Rachel! Grabbed in her home, bound and gagged and dragged away to be inspected and sold to a very wealthy, very perverse man hellbent on owning her! She was powerless to stop the big brute from binding and gagging her. Her fear intensified as she was driven away in a van, bound to a seat on full view of any and all passerby! Her screams for help were swallowed by the mouth packing and the tape sealing her lovely face shut! Her terror grew. After all, if they did not care if she were seen, they MUST have gotten away with this many many times before! When she reached the holding destination, the big man bound her to a rig, her hands lashed together and anchored high overhead as she helplessly awaited her new owner! When he arrived, he carefully inspected his new prize, pawing and groping her as she cowered, mewling, unable to prevent his advances. Unhappy with her attitude, her new master decided to leave her hanging in the cold warehouse until her attitude improved!
Size - 1381.26 MB
Duration - 00:18:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, rope bondage, gagged women, tapegagged, struggling, rachel adams, bondage, rope bondage, gagged women, tape gagged, public bondage, car ride, groping, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 08-04-2023, 05:21 PM   #8188
sancho48
Местный

Default Strappado To The Ceiling

Strappado To The Ceiling

Here I am dressed in my sexy laced lingerie and shiny black high heels ready to submit myself to whatever is to happen. I am taken by my hair and led to the middle of the room, gagged, spanked, to my knees, and tied with a SUPER TIGHT crotch rope and into a strappado. While in this position, I struggle to find comfort while my captor continues to order me around and my sexy body. Crying, screaming, drooling, and struggling all in pleasure and pain. HD 720x480
Size - 286.54 MB
Duration - 00:19:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, spanking, bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, submissive sluts, spanking, whipping, bdsm, high heels, ligerie, crying, drooling, screaming, flogging, elbow tie, fetish,

Keep2share
Old 08-04-2023, 08:16 PM   #8189
sancho48
Местный

Default Why Did I Agree To Play Cops And Robbers

Why Did I Agree To Play Cops And Robbers

Cheyenne Jewel Cheyenne is baby sitting. But right now she has some free time and is talking to a friend on her phone. The conversation leads to them talking about the friend coming over later and enjoying an adult beverage together. All of a sudden, there is an interruption. The guys Cheyenne is baby sitting tell her they want to play a game called "Cops and Robbers". Having no idea what she is getting herself into Cheyenne agrees to play and gets off the phone. She feels that if she does this, she will tire them out and they will go to rest early. But it doesn't turn out that way. Because the next thing she knows, Cheyenne finds herself tied and gagged by these make believe robbers. She struggles hard to get loose without any progress and because she is gagged, her protests are useless. Somehow she manages to get to her phone, but is unable to get anyone to help her. When she is caught, these robbers make her suffer by replacing her gag with her mouth stuffed with panties and taped. They also take her pants and pull down her top.
Size - 687.34 MB
Duration - 00:12:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 08-04-2023, 11:11 PM   #8190
sancho48
Местный

Default Tied Up With A Pair Of Your Panties Stuffed In Her Mouth

Tied Up With A Pair Of Your Panties Stuffed In Her Mouth

Cleo Nicole He is hiding out in some motel waiting for his girl friend returns to pick him up so he and she can get out of town. All of a sudden, he hears Cleo Nicole, the motel manager at the door and he quickly hides. When she comes in and starts to realize something suspicious is going on, she decides that she is going to call the authorities. Before she can though, the man comes out of hiding and grabs her. Using rope, he quickly ties her hands behind her back. But Cleo is making way too much noise so he stuffs and ties a pair of his girl friends panties in her mouth to gag her. With the hotel manager now muffled, the man finishes tying her up with more rope. Realizing that the authorities could be on the way and that he desperately needs to leave, he calls his girl friend find out what her delay is. In the mean time, Cleo is struggling and making noise through the gag. When the girlfriend hears this, she asks what is going on, the man tells her of the situation and emphasizes the need for her to put a rush on returning. After the man hangs up, he decides that Cleo is still making too much noise. So he re-ties her gag extra tight with the rag now between her teeth. He then pulls her big tits out of her bra and hogties her on the bed. A short time later, he hears his girlfriend return and he runs out the door so the two can make their escape. Cleo is left to struggle on the bed. Eventually someone will find her.
Size - 798.28 MB
Duration - 00:14:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share