In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 08-05-2023, 02:06 AM   #8191
sancho48
Местный

Default Sunshine Spa Day Mummification

Sunshine Spa Day Mummification

*this is a custom clip Sunshine arrives at the spa for her treatment & she is completely wrapped with plastic wrap from her shoulders to her ankles. Nyxon comes in & puts Sunshine's hair up, the finishes the top of the mummification. Next, she stuffs Sunshine's mouth & does a wraparound gag to hold it in. Sunshine is then placed on the bed & left to struggle. After a few minutes, Nyxon comes back in, removes Sunshine's socks & wraps her feet a bit with the plastic wrap. Then, Nyxon stands her back up, wraps her in duct tape over the plastic wrap, then places her back on the bed to struggle.
Size - 1266.41 MB
Duration - 00:11:42
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - mummification, bondage, struggling, gagged women, nyxon, sunshine, onscreen mummification, onscreen gag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2023, 05:01 AM   #8192
sancho48
Местный

Default The Horny Milf Needed To Be Bound And Gagged

The Horny Milf Needed To Be Bound And Gagged

Lushes LaMoan NEW Lushes is home alone and very lonely. Not only that, she is also very horny and since she loves being tied up, she has the urge to get a man over to her place to bind her tight, gag her and then have his way with her. She kind of had the Hots for the electrician she had over earlier. She calls him and tells him that her electrical problem is not fixed. When the man comes over, he finds there is no problem with her electricity. This is when Lushes lets him know the real reason she has him over. Soon, much to her enjoyment, the man has Lushes struggling bound and gagged in her sexy bra and garters. As she struggles, she gets even more excited. But, the man has to leave and this has Lushes very frustrated. He promises to come back. But, that could take some time. Then her lights go out and now she will have to wait in the dark.
Size - 819.07 MB
Duration - 00:14:15
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, rope bondage, rope bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 08-05-2023, 07:56 AM   #8193
sancho48
Местный

Default No Mercy

No Mercy

Wearing french cut pantyhose, 6" stilettos, and a posture collar, my mouth is gagged with a ball gag, and I am tied completely tight! My elbows, arms, and wrists are tied touching, and my ankles and knees are tied so I am unable to move. My arms and elbows are pulled back and tied to my ankles so my whole body is arched backwards and I am on my knees as I struggle, moan, and drool in effort to find comfort. HD 720x480
Size - 143.62 MB
Duration - 00:09:43
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, struggling, bondage, pantyhose/stockings, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, rope bondage, submissive sluts, high heels, pantyhose, stockings, ball gag, struggling, bdsm, damsel in, drooling, stilettos, moaning, posture collar,

Keep2share
Old 08-05-2023, 10:51 AM   #8194
sancho48
Местный

Default Tie Me Spread Eagle So You Can Fuck My Brains Out

Tie Me Spread Eagle So You Can Fuck My Brains Out

Adara Jordin Adara comes home very tired and lays down on her bed. Soon she is in dreamland. Sometime later, she opens her eyes and realizes things are a bit different. It doesn't take her long to figure our that she is tied spread eagle on her bed with a great big ball wedged in her mouth to gag her. She sees a man. He starts to fondle and tease her. Then he climbs up on the bed and gets between her legs. He lifts her hips up to about the right height and starts to pull her panties down. There is nothing Adara can do to stop him. The scene then resumes with Adara now tied with her hands behind her back and her legs together. He panties are down to her knees. You would think she is angry and scared. But no, there is a big smile on her face. "Oh my God, you fucked me so hard!" she tells the man. Then she tells him to gag her again and hogtie her so she can struggle on the bed until he is ready to fuck her again. It turns out, Adara has had this fantasy to tied up, gagged and played with for a very long time and has finally found the right man to act it out. The man gives her exactly what she wants, he stuffs and tapes a pair of her panties in her mouth to gag her again and hogties her. Then so Adara can keep her self entertained, he also ties a piece of rope up her pussy very tightly.
Size - 660.56 MB
Duration - 00:14:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 08-05-2023, 01:46 PM   #8195
sancho48
Местный

Default Secretary Stalked And Gagged

Secretary Stalked And Gagged

Kendra James He had been watching for weeks and today he decided to make his move. He followed Kendra to her house and after she opened the door, he grabbed her and her inside. Having brought along some rope, he quickly tied Kendra up. She tried to fight him, but he easily over powered her and soon Kendra found herself all trussed up on the floor. Kendra told him that he better leave and then threatened to scream. "Kind of hard to scream with this stuffed in your mouth!" He told her as he stuffed a rag in Kendra's mouth and tied another rag tightly between her teeth to gag her. When he left Kendra, she began struggling hard to get loose. Then she squirmed her way over to the front door and tried to open it with her bound feet. But the man returned, dragged her away from the door and hogtied her. To punish Kendra for her non-cooperation, he lifted her skirt and pulled open her blouse. He warned Kendra if she didn't behave, he was going to pull her bra down too. But as the video ends with Kendra still struggling and whimpering on the floor, it is obvious that she didn't take his warning serious. Since now her big boobs are now out, rubbing on the floor as she rolls around trying to get loose.
Size - 572.44 MB
Duration - 00:10:03
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share
Old 08-05-2023, 04:41 PM   #8196
sancho48
Местный

Default Sucker For The Outfit

Sucker For The Outfit

Whenever Martin loves my outfit, I end up bound and gagged. I end up bound and gagged either way but mostly when he's really digging my look. Pantyhose and heels are his favorite so you know... it resulted in a hogtie on the office floor and my favorite part was that he tied my pantyhosed feet. Yes!
Size - 469.55 MB
Duration - 00:20:43
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, predicament bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bdsm, bondage, ball gagged, hogtied, pantyhose, pantyhose bondage, rope bondage, submissive, asiana starr, martin wiliams, elbow bondage, elbow tied, crotch roped, pantyhosed feet, office bondage, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share
Old 08-05-2023, 07:36 PM   #8197
sancho48
Местный

Default Tie Me Up In My Girdle

Tie Me Up In My Girdle

Clara Clearday When a bad guy breaks into her house, Clara surprises him by telling him that she wants to be tied up and gagged in her girdle. But once she is gagged, she realizes that she forgot to tell him what she really wants. So instead of pulling her girdle down and having fun with his captive, he leaves her struggling bound, gagged and frustrated.
Size - 497.68 MB
Duration - 00:13:17
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share
Old 08-05-2023, 10:31 PM   #8198
sancho48
Местный

Default Sahrye-Nosy Neighbor Lady Gets Her Mouth Stuffed And Taped

Sahrye-Nosy Neighbor Lady Gets Her Mouth Stuffed And Taped

He thought he was getting away clean. But as soon as he stepped outside, there was lady waiting for him. Her name was Sahrye and she was the nosy lady who lived next door. Knowing the residents of the house were out of town, she told the man that she was going to call the authorities. But he got Sahrye to believe that the home owners had come home from their vacation early and were inside. He told her that he could show her if she would follow him back inside. But Sahrye was soon going to find out that he was not telling the truth. Because once they were inside, he grabbed her and tied her up. Then to keep the nosey neighbor lady from crying out, he stuffed a pair of panties in her mouth. When he worried that one pair was not enough to muffle her, he shoved another pair in and then wrapped tape around her face and mouth to gag her. Sahrye struggled hard to get loose, But the rope was tied painfully tight and she soon realized there was no way she was getting away. And with her mouth packed full of panties, she also knew that there was no way anyone outside would ever hear her. Later before the man made his get away, he came back and put her on her knees. Using more rope, he fastened rope to her neck and ankles and connected her to the wood framing of the room. Then after re-stuffing her mouth and tying a cleave gag between her teeth, he left Sahrye as he made his escape. Lucky for her, the home owners would come home early. But that was going to be hours from now.
Size - 789.4 MB
Duration - 00:14:14
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 08-06-2023, 01:26 AM   #8199
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Sadie Rude Roommate Learns Her Lesson

Nyxon Sadie Rude Roommate Learns Her Lesson

Nyxon is really sick & tired of her lazy roommate Sadie's lack of manners, and after discovering that Sadie has eaten the last of her cereal, she's pushed to the edge. She confronts Sadie in their living room, and doesn't appreciate Sadie's dismissive attitude. She grabs Sadie by the back of the head & places her hand over Sadie's mouth to quiet her. She struggles for about a minute before going quiet on the couch, and Nyxon moves on to the next part of her plan. When Sadie comes to, she's tied on the couch & Nyxon is sitting next to her, grinning. She grabs a yellow towel, pulls Sadie's head back, and shoves it right into her mouth. Sadie's eyes go wide as Nyxon grabs a roll of duct tape & wraps it around Sadie's head to secure the gag in her mouth. Next, Nyxon pushes Sadie onto her stomach & pulls her into a tight hogtie. Sadie groans through her gag, and Nyxon laughs at her as she walks out of the room leaving Sadie to struggle on the couch.
Size - 748.09 MB
Duration - 00:10:17
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, mouth stuffing, tapegagged, rope bondage, barefoot, nyxon, sadie holmes, hogtie, onscreen hogtie, onscreen gag, hand over mouth, hom, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 08-06-2023, 04:21 AM   #8200
sancho48
Местный

Default Tightly Tied Part 2

Tightly Tied Part 2

It took a while for me to cum. I was way too focused on everything else but the pleasure. I was hot, it was hard to breathe, my arms were hurting and the weighted clamps were destroying my nipples but I came.. and then I was drained. Good game.
Size - 325.87 MB
Duration - 00:14:27
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, bound orgasms, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, submissive, asiana starr, martin williams, elbow bondage, clover clamps, nipple clamps, high heels, leather bondage, leather restraints, topless, suffering, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share