In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 08-11-2023, 03:56 AM   #8241
sancho48
Местный

Default Star Witness Bound And Gagged Starring Adara Jordin

Star Witness Bound And Gagged Starring Adara Jordin

After working for an important politician for many years, Adara decided to be the star witness in his upcoming corruption trial. Unfortunately for her, he'll stop at nothing to keep her from testifying, including!! She's brought into the room gagged and hooded, and then quickly bound with band after band of tight, sticky vinyl tape. She still puts up a grand fight and struggles like mad to free herself. Seeing how much trouble she is, I decide to make her a little bit more uncomfortable. I remove the ball gag, pull a pair of pantyhose down over her head, stuff her mouth with an old pair of panties, then wrap her face extra tghtly with tape. Seeing how much movement she had, I decide she needs a good old fashioned hogtie, so I pull her head back and tape it to her feet. She mewls and moans through her gag, her face distorted and her makeup a mess under the hood. She's DEFINITELY not going anywhere NOW!
Size - 632.81 MB
Duration - 00:14:26
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, tape bondage, tapegagged, did, struggling, adara, ballgagged, tape bondage, high heels, panty hose, panty gagged, panty hose hood, hogtie, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 06:51 AM   #8242
sancho48
Местный

Default You Have Me Bound Gagged And Cumming In My Pantyhose

You Have Me Bound Gagged And Cumming In My Pantyhose

Mizz Shutters as Samantha Samantha has a funny way of treating men. Especially the ones she is attracted to. The more she likes them, the bigger the "Bitch" she is. She works at a hotel as the manager and today she messed with the wrong guy. The video begins with this man taking her into his hotel room. He throws her down on the sofa and the two have a brief argument. The man refuses to let Samantha leave and then brings out rope. He quickly ties her up good and tight. Then when her protests get too loud, he stuffs and ties a gag in her mouth. At first Samantha is angry and she also starts to panic from being completely helpless. But then the man starts to man handle her and this starts to turn her on. Now she has no desire to be let loose and only hopes the man's advances will become much more bold. When he hogties and crotch ropes her, Samantha thinks things could not be happier. But then he brings out a Hitachi Vibrator and starts to use it on her as he plays with her boobs. It doesn't take very long until Samantha is moaning loud as she has her first bound orgasm. In the end, Samantha tries to apologize through the gag to the man for being such a bitch. "All I really needed is a good hard fucking!" she tries to tell him. Lucky for her, he will eventually understand her.
Size - 666.93 MB
Duration - 00:14:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 08-11-2023, 09:46 AM   #8243
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxons Session Goes Wrong

Nyxons Session Goes Wrong

Nyxon is incensed at your lack of respect. Not only do you show up late for your session, you fail to pay her the tribute she believes she deserves. She orders you to put on a pair of diapers and go to your room, but when you refuse, she can scarcely believe her ears. Turns out there are a lot more things ahead that she won't believe, like you binding her in tight ropes that hug every inch of her skin tight latex catsuit and her gorgeous blue boots, gagging her with a giant red ball gag, placing her in a strict chicken wing hogtie, exposing her fantastic tits, and leaving her bound, gagged, struggling and helpless as you assert YOUR dominance over the formerly proud, bitchy beauty! When will she be released? That depends on when she breaks, AND on just how merciful you're feeling!
Size - 862.63 MB
Duration - 00:11:33
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, catsuits, boot fetish, topless, verbal humiliation, nyxon, bondage, rope bondage, did, domme, verbal humiliation, catsuits, boot fetish, gagged women, ball gagged, topless, hogtied, chicken wing, gag talk, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 08-11-2023, 12:41 PM   #8244
sancho48
Местный

Default Punished Bound And Gagged

Punished Bound And Gagged

Gia Love He has warned his step daughter Gia what would happen if she continued to flirt with him. "What are you going to spank me to punish me?" she suggests. Knowing she likes that, he does something else. He ties her upo and gags her with her tits out.
Size - 853.24 MB
Duration - 00:15:22
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 08-11-2023, 03:36 PM   #8245
sancho48
Местный

Default Spy Girls Bound And Gagged In A Basement

Spy Girls Bound And Gagged In A Basement

Kate Powers AKA PXE as Mischa and Ashlee Graham Ashlee and Mischa are after the same things. But Mischa has the upper hand and ties Ashlee up and gags her too. But, there is another Spy after the same thing. He comes in and grabs Mischa. He ties her up too, right next to Ashlee and then, gags her too. He then leaves the two girls struggling bound and gagged.
Size - 426.29 MB
Duration - 00:11:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 08-11-2023, 06:31 PM   #8246
sancho48
Местный

Default Up From A Nap I Found Myself Zip Tied

Up From A Nap I Found Myself Zip Tied

Hannah Perez Somehow, without stirring her, they managed to slip zip ties around, her wrists, ankles and legs. When she opened her eyes and discovered she was bound, it was too late. then they gagged her and Hannah, their babysitter would be spending the rest of the day struggling bound and gagged.
Size - 845.81 MB
Duration - 00:15:15
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 08-11-2023, 09:26 PM   #8247
sancho48
Местный

Default We Have Your Wife All Tied Up And Gagged

We Have Your Wife All Tied Up And Gagged

Size - 579.37 MB
Duration - 00:10:19
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 08-12-2023, 12:21 AM   #8248
sancho48
Местный

Default Riley Jane - Trapped In Tape

Riley Jane - Trapped In Tape

He looked lke such a nice guy.That's why Riley agreed to come home with him. But now that she's trapped in his apartment she realises he has some definite plans in store for her. Her wrists have been taped behind her back leaving her helpless to prevent him from stuffing her mouth with the big squishy ball. As more tape lines itself around and around her face or opportunity to call for help is gone. There isn't anything she can do to stop him from wrapping her body in the tape pinning her arms comma locking her legs together, even taping her feet together. He's made it very clear that he intends to do some far worse things to her later this evening, so she struggles like crazy to get loose. She works her jaw feverishly and finally is able to loosen it enough so that she can spit the ball out. Unfortunately for her the man has been watching and just before it escapes your mouth he's there to Ram it back in and add even more tape. Her face is now absolutely covered from below her nose all the way to the bottom of her chin. There's no way she'll be able to get it out this time. And to ensure she won't be going anywhere he puts her on her stomach wrap tape around her feet then Yanks her head back and puts her in a tight tape hogtie. Just to make sure nothing ends up slipping or coming loose this time he raps more tape around her head. She's well and truly fucked now, or at least, she will be very soon!
Size - 573.38 MB
Duration - 00:13:04
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - bbw bondage, tape bondage, tapegagged, short shorts, bondage, did, riley jane, tape bondage, tape gagged, mouth stuffing, shorts, bare foot, hogtied, bbw bondage, damsel in, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 08-12-2023, 03:16 AM   #8249
sancho48
Местный

Default Simone - Wiping The Slate Part 1

Simone - Wiping The Slate Part 1

Sexy spy Simone has been a bit careless in her investigations, and now she's been caught and bound to a giant wooden cross. With her wrists anchored above her and her legs spread, she's in a very vulnerable position, all the better for interrogation by her arch nemesis! He begins by removing her mask despite the gurgling protests spilling out from around the ball gag that fills her mouth. Imagine his surprise when her true identity is revealed: innocent sweet Simone, the public librarian! Her captor is delighted, as he plans to show her a few things that won't be found even in the most secret of books! Determined to get her to talk, he starts by exposing her big boobs and whips her breasts with a riding crop, delighting at how her screams echo in the space and the drool that pours from her gagged mouth. He escalates things by moving on to electrical torment, shocking her helpless body and huge natural tits with a violet wand until she is begging for mercy. Her promises to stop once she covers those massive boobs in her own drool, and, humiliated, the once powerful spy complies, long strands of spit dribbling down her chin to slowly slide down her nipples. Sobbing in defeat, her heart sinks when he brings out two very nasty clamps which are immediately affixed to her already throbbing nipples! Unfortunately, she learns immediately that her captor is not to be trusted, as he brings the wand back out to deliver more stinging shocks! Now that she has been broken, he leaves her bound and struggling to the cross as he leaves to prepare her final ordeal. As Simone sobs and drools, fighting desperately to free herself, she shivers in terror as she wonders what he has in store for her!
Size - 984.03 MB
Duration - 00:13:07
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, electric play, big tits, swallowing/drooling, gagged women, simone, bondage, did, catsuit, big tits, ball gagged, drooling, gag talk, struggling, riding crop, nipple torment, electrical play, nipple clamps, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 08-12-2023, 06:11 AM   #8250
sancho48
Местный

Default Tied So Tight He Had Me Cross Eyed And Cumming In My Panties

Tied So Tight He Had Me Cross Eyed And Cumming In My Panties

Sarah Brooke With his girl friend out of town, he found out he had to spend the whole weekend with her step-daughter Sarah. When they talked about how they were going to spend the time, Sarah told him that she was told to keep him entertained. Of course her idea of entertaining him and her step-mother's were a little different. Sarah let him know that she liked to be kinky and suggested he tie her up and do naughty things to her. At first he was reluctant. But then she stripped her blouse and skirt off and when he saw her in her step-mother's bra and girdle, he could not resist. Soon he had Sarah all tied up and she was very turned on. But when he stuffed and tied a gag in her mouth, Sarah just about had an orgasm in her panties. After watching her struggle bound and gagged for sometime, step-mom's boyfriend tied a piece of rope tight between her legs. Now Sarah could no longer control herself and tried to beg him to fuck her. Instead he brought out a Hitachi vibrating wand. He turned it on and started to rub her pussy with it through her panties and the crotch rope. It didn't take Sarah long until she was cumming in her panties. After she tried to beg the man to pull her panties down and have his way with her. But it was very hard to communicate gagged with her mouth packed good and tight.
Size - 960.52 MB
Duration - 00:17:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share