In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 08-18-2023, 01:05 PM   #8301
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Madeline First Time Bondagette

Nyxon Madeline First Time Bondagette

It was Madeline's first time in Nyxon's studio, and she mentioned that she's never been tied up before. Well, Nyxon didn't waste any time dressing her up in sexy lingerie & throwing some rope on her. Once she gets Madeline all tied up, she sits her down on the floor & does an asymmetrical tie that shows off Madeline's curves. Finally, Nyxon places a red panel gag in Madeline's mouth & then leaves her there to struggle around & feel out her ropes.
Size - 1815.18 MB
Duration - 00:16:46
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, gagged women, rope bondage, nyxon, madeline, first time, stockings, lingerie, onscreen tie, onscreen gag, panel gag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 04:00 PM   #8302
sancho48
Местный

Default Please Dont Hurt My Pussy

Please Dont Hurt My Pussy

onto the chair, my elbows are tied, mouth is stuffed with a ballgag and I am a bit before my captor ties my hands and ankles to the chair. He attaches the winch hook to my crotch rope and lifts me up by while I am still bound to the chair. He removes my high heels so I am to my tip toes as I arch my body as much as I can in hopes to relieve some of the pain. I cry and scream each time he cranks the winch higher but he has no mercy on my sexy little body. Watching me suffer in pain, he teases and caresses my body and tugs on the cable that my pussy. He then lifts me higher from my chair until I beg and plead for him to stop. He is not happy until he leaves me sweating, drooling, and a total WRECK! HD 720x480
Size - 262.67 MB
Duration - 00:16:46
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bondage, bdsm, struggling, asian, bondage, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, ball gag, crotch rope, elbow tie, elbow bondgage, high heels, bare feet, lingerie, struggling, drooling, crying,

Keep2share
Old 08-18-2023, 06:55 PM   #8303
sancho48
Местный

Default Sahrye - No Not My Pantyhouse

Sahrye - No Not My Pantyhouse

Poor Sahrye! Not only did she arrive home to find two burglars (Rachel and and Vonka Romanov) ransacking her home, she was to suffer the indignity of being bound with her own pantyhose! Not only that, but a pair was crammed into her protesting mouth, and tied in place with yet one more pair! Now confident their victim could not call for help, the ladies went back to the job at hand! Sahrye, on the other hand, her mouth packed with the taste of her own dirty hose, struggled like a wild cat in an effort to get loose! Unfortunately for her, the burglars had done far too good a job. Her only hope was to call the police on her telephone, by working an old style rotary phone is a wee bit difficult when your bound and gagged! Had the burglars been watching, they'd have been amazed at how flexible their prey was as she rolled, writhed and used every tightly fused body part to make the call, but the party on the other end could not understand her! Now realizing she could count on no one but herself for help, Sahrye worked herself to her feet and hopped to the mantelpiece, where she tried to use a corner to wedge the huge wadding out of her mouth, but it was wedged in too tightly for her to manage! Looks like the feisty latina is bound for good!
Size - 755.14 MB
Duration - 00:10:04
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, pantyhose bondage, gagged women, latina, struggling, enchantress sahrye, rachel adams, vonka romanov, bondage, damsel in, pantyhose bondage, upskirt, high heels, mouth packing, cleave gagged, latina, gag talk, struggling, hopping, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 08-18-2023, 09:50 PM   #8304
sancho48
Местный

Default Trying To Escape Got Me Tied Up Naked And Gagged With My Panties

Trying To Escape Got Me Tied Up Naked And Gagged With My Panties

Amanda Foxx A man had Amanda Foxx bound and gagged in a hotel bedroom. When he left her alone, Amanda was able to get out of the hogtie he left her in and hop out of the bedroom. But just as she got to the front door, the man returned and caught her trying to escape. To make sure Amanda doesn't try this again, he makes her strip down until she is completely naked. He makes her wad up the panties she was wearing and stuff them in her mouth. Then using rope, the man ties Amanda back up painfully tight. He then tapes the panties in her mouth to keep her gagged. Finally as an added punishment, he ties rope very tight up her pussy and uses the same rope to hogtie her again. Now if she struggles, the crotch rope will be pulled deeper up inside her.
Size - 798.6 MB
Duration - 00:14:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 08-19-2023, 12:45 AM   #8305
sancho48
Местный

Default Older Step-Sister Caught Being Naughty

Older Step-Sister Caught Being Naughty

Chichi Medina Chichi was suppose to be watching her younger step-brother Instead she was on the phone talking dirty to her boyfriend. As she started to get turned on and touch herself, she didn't realize she was being watched by her step-brother. With a cell phone he shot photos of her pretty panties up her tight skirt. All of a sudden, he made a noise and Chichi saw him. She hung up the phone and started to scold her step-brother. But when he told her he had photos that he was not only going to show step-mom and step-dad, but he was also going to post them on her social media. Chichi had no choice but to give him what he wanted and that meant she had to let him tie her up. Chichi didn't think it would be such a big deal. In fact she had let him do this in the past. But today he was going to take real advantage and at one point Chichi found herself mouth stuffed and gagged. But things would get much worse because sometime later, Chichi found her blouse open and her bra down. Now as she struggled frantically, her big tits bounced about on the floor. She had to to get loose before step-mom and step-dad came home to find her this way.
Size - 515.09 MB
Duration - 00:11:19
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 08-19-2023, 03:40 AM   #8306
sancho48
Местный

Default Rachel Adams - Penelope Pitstops Perilous Plight

Rachel Adams - Penelope Pitstops Perilous Plight

Poor Penelope! She's been captured by the Hooded Claw, who is in reality the evil secret identity of her barrister, and he is determined to eliminate her so that he can get his hands on her fortune! Bound and gagged, her arms secured tightly behind her in a reverse prayer tie that renders them useless, she struggles in vain to free herself before the Hooded Claw can put his nefarious plans into action! Unfortunately, she can do nothing to prevent him from locking her in a trunk and transporting the poor girl to the boiler room of an abandoned factory, where she has been tied to a chair next to a very faulty and dangerous boiler! Soon, it will overheat and rupture, and then what will become of our heroine? Can she escape before time runs out?
Size - 2123.06 MB
Duration - 00:14:01
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, cosplay, gagged women, tapegagged, struggling, rachel adams, bondage, rope bondage, did, gagged women, tape gagged, reverse prayer, cosplay, trunk, peril, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 08-19-2023, 06:35 AM   #8307
sancho48
Местный

Default That Will Shut Up Our Tied Up Baby Sitter

That Will Shut Up Our Tied Up Baby Sitter

Gia Love While baby sitting, Gia thought it would be fun to let them tie her up. It was something different to pass up the time until their parents got home. But she didn't expect them to be so good at it. They had her tied tight and it hurt. She thought they would let her go after a while. But here it was an hour later and she was still trussed up without any way of getting loose. She tried talking them into untying her and when that didn't work, she called their step-mother. She was very embarrassed as she explained the situation. But step-mom was more than an hour away, so Gia had to endure this until she got there. She told these guy who tied her that they were in big trouble and again pleaded with them to untie her. However, they were not finished with her and she was making too much noise. So they stuffed a pair of step-mom's panties in her mouth and tied them in with a rag to gag her. After adding more rope to make their baby sitter more helpless, they pulled her pants down to expose her pretty pink lace panties. They already knew they were going to be punished, so why not do something to make things worth the punishment. The baby sitter had some really big tits and they just had to see them.
Size - 626.96 MB
Duration - 00:11:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 08-19-2023, 09:30 AM   #8308
sancho48
Местный

Default Sushii Xhyvette Escaped Convict Needs Hideout Pov

Sushii Xhyvette Escaped Convict Needs Hideout Pov

Sushii is relaxing in her living room, when suddenly there's an aggressive knock on her door. An escaped convict (silent POV) rushes into the room needing a place to hide out. Sushii stands up & tells him to get lost, but he comes at her quickly. The next scene opens up with Sushii bound & gagged on the couch. She struggles trying to get free while moaning from behind her gag.
Size - 1144.8 MB
Duration - 00:10:36
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, pov, struggling, gagged women, rope bondage, pantyhose/stockings, sushii xhyvette, vintage pantyhose, ballgag, struggle, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 08-19-2023, 12:25 PM   #8309
sancho48
Местный

Default Open Wide So I Can Stuff Your Mouth

Open Wide So I Can Stuff Your Mouth

Manell Manell is a Madam who has several girls working for her. Today one of them must have pissed off one of her customers. Because as Manell is on the phone, a man sneaks up on her. When she hangs up, he covers her face with a rag and Manell to pass out. When she wakes up, Manell finds herself all tied up with rope. Then, before she can scream for help, the man roughly her mouth open and stuffs a pair of panties in her mouth. He then ties a rag very tightly between her teeth to gag Manell. With Manell trying to protest, the man lifts her and makes her kneel next a chair. He brings out more rope and ties Manell to the back of the chair. Then to keep her head still the man ties a rope around Manell's neck and fastens it to the chair. After leaving Manell to struggle tied to the chair for a short while, the man returns. He removes Manell's gag but then puts a Dental gag in her mouth and tells her, "OPEN WIDE!" as he clicks the dental device open. This Manell's mouth wide open for what he plans next. Manell soon finds out exactly what is next as he gets in front of her and un-buckled his pants. With Manell trying to resist, the man grabs her by the head and with her mouth open, there is nothing she can do. When he is finished with her, the man re-stuffs the panties in Manell's mouth and ties the cleave gag back in her mouth. The video will end with Manell on the floor still tied to the chair. The door bell will ring and Manell will do her best to scream through her gag for help.
Size - 602.07 MB
Duration - 00:16:03
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 08-19-2023, 03:20 PM   #8310
sancho48
Местный

Default When She Loves It Part 1

When She Loves It Part 1

To juice me up for the show tonight, Martin puts me in a strappado. It's one of the harder positions for me - very strenuous on my shoulders. When my feet are tied, it becomes a lot more challenging. When my hair is pulled back, the pain is a little more tolerable, but then Martin ties my crotch rope to the ceiling and it's right back to being super uncomfortable. At least with the crotch rope slightly lifting my heels off the ground, I can pivot my feet and turn in place. After a while, Martin releases me and takes me straight to the rack where the real fun begins...
Size - 483.97 MB
Duration - 00:18:52
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, high heels, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, predicament bondage, ballgagged, crotch roped, elbow tied, elbow bondage, nipple clamps, live bondage show, asiana starr, martin williams, throat roped, spreader bar, strappado, dildo spreader,

Keep2share