In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 08-19-2023, 06:15 PM   #8311
sancho48
Местный

Default Rachel Breaks And Enters But She Does Not Leave

Rachel Breaks And Enters But She Does Not Leave

Poor Rachel. She never learned that a life of crime simply does not pay. Well, now SHE'S going to pay! It seems that one resident of the neighborhood has grown tired of all the thefts and the constant breaking and entering, and he has plans for the poor girl! First, she is bound to a chair, the gleaming white ropes standing out in stark relief to her jet black catsuit, the fat cleave gag frustrating her attempts to call for help! All she can do is struggle, even though doing so causes the brutal crotch rope to grind against her in a most unpleasantly distracting fashion. She manages to free herself from the chair, but still bound, all she can do is hop around the home as she tries to escape! All the doors are locked, and she cannot find anything with which to cut herself free. All she manages to do, in fact, is attract the attention of the homeowner who decides she has far too much mobility! Tying her into a modified ball tie that allows her plenty of fruitless struggling, he stuffs a huge white stress ball into her mouth and seals it in with sticky clear tape! Then he alerts Rachel that a VERY nefarious surprise is waiting, and if she cannot free herself in fifteen minutes, she'll never have a second longer to try! Panicked, she struggles like mad, screaming into her gag as the time runs out! Does she escape? Find out in this hot scene!
Size - 494.43 MB
Duration - 00:13:01
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, catsuits, gagged women, hopping, barefoot, rachel adams, bondage, rope bondage, gagged women, cleave gagged, tape gagged, mouth packing, catsuit, barefoot, gag talk, hopping, escape attempts, hand over mouth, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 09:10 PM   #8312
sancho48
Местный

Default Punisher Has His Way With Me

Punisher Has His Way With Me

Punisher has his way with me when he snatches me up and puts me in one of his painfully awkward strappados. He gags my mouth with a ballgag to shut me up from screaming, then uses bondage tape to make sure I don't make too much noise. He then takes one ankle and lifts it up behind me and ties it to the rope that holds my elbows in the air. Once he ties that crotch rope around my pussy, it's a wrap! My body is now vulnerable and open for him to have his way. With his hands all over my luscious body, he spanks and teases my ass and pussy, feels me all over, and taunts me with the crotch rope because I BELONG TO HIM NOW... HD 720x480
Size - 191.73 MB
Duration - 00:12:10
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bdsm, did, asian, bondage, rope bondage, bdsm, damsel in, submissive sluts, ballgag, bondage tape, high heels, struggling, spanking, crotch rope, elbow tie, elbow bondage, strappado,

Keep2share
Old 08-20-2023, 12:05 AM   #8313
sancho48
Местный

Default Wouldnt You Rather Tie Me Up And Do Naughty Things To Me

Wouldnt You Rather Tie Me Up And Do Naughty Things To Me

Cheyenne Jewel Cheyenne had some plumbing problems. Luckily, her step-dad's friend was a plumber and he came over to fix the problem. But there was a large bill just for the parts and Cheyenne had no way to pay him. But she did have a thing for older guys. Especially for this guy. So she offered to pay him by letting him a have some fun with her. "Anything?" he asked her , and Cheyenne said "Yes Anything!" When she found out he wanted to tie her up, Cheyenne was more than happy and soon she found herself tied up tight, and very turned on. Then he stuffed and tied a gag in her mouth and Cheyenne could no longer control herself. Then the man put her over the edge when he crotch roped her. Cheyenne knew eventually he would pull her panties down and let her have it. But the crotch would do for now. Soon she started to moan very loud as had the first of many bound orgasms.
Size - 785.6 MB
Duration - 00:14:09
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 08-20-2023, 03:00 AM   #8314
sancho48
Местный

Default Rachel Adams - Realtor In Ropes

Rachel Adams - Realtor In Ropes

Realtor Rachel Adams was VERY excited to speak to someone about the possibility of becoming the listing realtor for a large industrial space, and appeared unannounced before the occupant to pressure them into selling and signing with her. Unfortunately, the man she was speaking to was NOT the owner, but was instead robbing the place, as she very quickly found out! Lashed to a chair, her scarf tied tightly between her teeth to stifle her pleas for help, Rachel was completely at the mercy of this demented thief. She wondered how things could possibly get any worse, and then she realized that as a witness to the crime, the man would be unable to simply release her! She would definitely have to remain his captive, but first, she needed to be silenced a bit more thoroughly! He tied a huge, tight OTM gag over her already muted mouth and explained that he was going to have to dispose of her! This sent Rachel into a panic! Would she be able to escape, or was this to be the end for Rachel the realtor?
Size - 486.16 MB
Duration - 00:12:30
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, rope bondage, gagged women, high heels, struggling, rachel adams, bondage, rope bondage, gagged women, cleave gagged, otm gagged, gag talk, struggling, high heels, scarf, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 08-20-2023, 05:55 AM   #8315
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Macy Juniper Tickled To The End

Nyxon Macy Juniper Tickled To The End

NYXON MACY & JUNIPER... TICKLED TO THE END starring Nyxon, Macy Caretl & Juniper Berry Bondage, Rope Bondage, Struggling, School Girl, Ballgag, Onscreen Gag, Tape Gag, Hand Over Mouth, Foot Tickling, Armpit Tickling, Barefoot *this is a custom clip Dommes Nyxon & Macy break into a house to get the combo to the safe, but they cannot find it. They walk into a bedroom & find Juniper Berry on the bed. Nyxon quickly HOMs her & soon Juniper is tied to the bed spread eagle. Macy & Nyxon try to coerce the safe combo out of Juniper, but she laughs in their faces. "Well, since you like to laugh, maybe we'll give you something to laugh about", says Nyxon as she places a red ballgag into Juniper's mouth. Nyxon & Macy clack their long nails together & begin their tickle attack on poor Juniper. They start with her exposed armpits, then work their way down to her ribs, inner thighs & then finally her bare feet. After some time, Juniper says she'll give up the combo, so Nyxon removes the ballgag. After Juniper gives up the combo, Nyxon tells Macy that since she's seen their faces, there's one thing left to do. She places a strip of tape over Juniper's mouth, then one more over her nose. Then, both Nyxon & Macy tickle Juniper to the end.
Size - 1426.64 MB
Duration - 00:19:40
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, Nyxon, Macy Caretl, Juniper Berry, Rope Bondage, Struggling, School Girl, Ballgag, Onscreen Gag, Tape Gag, Hand Over Mouth, Foot Tickling, Armpit Tickling, Barefoot

Keep2share
Old 08-20-2023, 08:50 AM   #8316
sancho48
Местный

Default Summer Marshall Panty Entrepreneur Caught By Step-Mommy

Summer Marshall Panty Entrepreneur Caught By Step-Mommy

Summer has a great new money making scheme... selling her step-mom's used panties. She never thought that the plan would work, but when she started marketing "MILF panties" on IG, the money just rolled right in. The only problem is that Summer's step-mom Nyxon has just found out about her little get rich quick scam & isn't very happy. Summer tells Nyxon that it doesn't matter since she never punishes her, but Nyxon has a little surprise for her step-daughter. The next scene opens up with Summer tied tight in an elbows together hogtie. Nyxon takes a pair of her used stain panties & stuffs it into Summer's big mouth. Summer screams from behind the gag, and Nyxon seals her mouth up tight by wrapping microfoam tape around her head. Finally, Nyxon grabs Summer's phone & takes a little live video for IG featuring her trussed up step-daughter.
Size - 915.21 MB
Duration - 00:12:36
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, mouth stuffing, gagged women, rope bondage, tapegagged, nyxon, summer marshall, onscreen gag, panty gag, microfoam gag, hogtie, elbows together, barefoot, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 08-20-2023, 11:45 AM   #8317
sancho48
Местный

Default Rachel Adams - Cuffed And Blue

Rachel Adams - Cuffed And Blue

What happens when you dress Rachel Adams in her favorite (and skimpiest) piece of blue lingerie, then add four sturdy leather cuffs in a matching color to the ensemble? If you know Rachel, you don't need an answer to that! You get one of the most amazing struggle fests ever seen! The lingerie barely keeps her breasts contained, and the skimpy crotch panel fights one heck of a good fight as she thrashes and squirms and contorts into some of the most unbelievable positions a damsel has ever struggled into! Eventually, she seems tired, so I helpfully transition her into a hogtie, replacing her ball gag with a huge plastered tape gag (in matching blue, of course) before she renews her frenzied escape attempts, but it's no use! She strains and pulls against the cuffs, arching herself strictly, but she's here to stay!
Size - 646.29 MB
Duration - 00:15:59
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, lingerie, gagged women, tapegagged, ballgagged, rachel adams, bondage, leather cuffs, gagged women, ball gagged, drooling, tape gagged, did, lingerie, struggling, barefott, hogtied, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 08-20-2023, 02:40 PM   #8318
sancho48
Местный

Default Quiet Time Part 2

Quiet Time Part 2

Being in bondage long-term is a very satisfying and rewarding feeling. When I'm a good girl, Martin is pleased with me and when Martin is pleased with me, that makes me happy. This is, and always will be, my goal.
Size - 382.85 MB
Duration - 00:18:43
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, high heels, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, drooling, asiana starr, martin williams, hair bondage, box tied, leather restraints, topless, clover clamps, nipple clamps, high heels, suffering, submissive,

Keep2share
Old 08-20-2023, 05:35 PM   #8319
sancho48
Местный

Default She Mmmmphd Through The Gag She Wanted To Fuck

She Mmmmphd Through The Gag She Wanted To Fuck

Amanda Fox When the man showed up looking for something her boyfriend had hidden, Amanda knew she wouldn't be able to find it. But she was very horny and there was something she liked about this guy. So, she pretended to look for the item. Wearing tight low cut jeans, she knew that as she bent over, her thong panties would show from behind. She was hoping that would be enough to get him turned on. But when the man got tired of her looking, he surprised Amanda by grabbing her and taping her up. To shut her up, he stuffed and taped her mouth. Now bound and gagged, Amanda couldn't do a thing. She had lied when she told the man, her boyfriend would be home any minute. She knew he would be gone for hours. So through the gag, Amanda tried to tell the man she wanted to have some fun. When she bobbed her head up and down as if she was giving a blow job, the man finally figure out what she wanted. So, after ripping her top open, so her tits could burst out, he made her hop over to where he could bend her over the sofa.
Size - 937.76 MB
Duration - 00:16:14
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 08-20-2023, 08:30 PM   #8320
sancho48
Местный

Default Omg A Burglar Hogtied Me And Stuffed A Gag In My Mouth

Omg A Burglar Hogtied Me And Stuffed A Gag In My Mouth

Clara Clearday Clara came home to find a burglar in her house. Before she could run away or call for help, he grabbed her and hogtied her on her livingroom floor. As Clara layed there tied painfully tight, she wasn't prepare for what happened next. As she opened her mouth to cry out in pain, a pair of her panties were shoved in her mouth to gag her. To make sure she could not spit them out,thick white tape was wrapped very tightly over her mouth. Clara was then left alone as the burglar went about robbing her. She tried crying out through the gag as she struggled to get loose. But she was so well muffled, there was no way anyone could hear her from outside. When the man unsnapped the garters from her girdle and pulled her tits out of her bra, it was obvious to Clara what plans he had for her.
Size - 388.76 MB
Duration - 00:10:22
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share