In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 08-20-2023, 11:25 PM   #8321
sancho48
Местный

Default Secretary Left Tied Up And Gagged

Secretary Left Tied Up And Gagged

Emily Jane Emily decided to come home from the office for lunch one day. But when she got there, she walked in on a burglar. The video begins with Emily tied up with several pairs of her pantyhose in her garage. "You better let me go! They are going to miss me at the office!" she warns the burglar. But he pays no attention to her as he wads up a pair of panties. He stuffs them in her mouth and then ties one of her husbands neck-ties tightly between her teeth to gag her. Emily is then left alone to struggle bound and gagged as the man goes off to finish robbing her. Later he returns to rip her blouse open and pull off her skirt so she can struggle in her slip, bra and pantyhose. Then things really get bad for Emily. First the man pulls down her bra to expose her boobs. Then to make sure she cannot go anywhere until after he is long gone, he ties a pair of pantyhose around her neck and ties them to her ankles. This puts Emily in a hogtie so that if she kicks her legs too hard, it will make the pantyhose tighten around her neck. She has no choice but to lay there until someone gets home to free her.
Size - 386.46 MB
Duration - 00:10:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 02:20 AM   #8322
sancho48
Местный

Default Rachels Near Getaway

Rachels Near Getaway

Poor Rachel! Bound and gagged and left in a closet by her unseen assailant, she's VERY intent on freeing herself and escaping from her plight. Unfortunately, the ropes are far too tight for her to free herself, but perhaps escape is still a possibility? Slowly, painfully, she works the closet door open and after peering around to make sure no one is around, she makes her way over to the bed. She knows she could crawl or scoot her way to freedom, but it's slow going, and she knows she must make it to her feet, so with tremendous effort she makes her way to her feet, teetering on her heels as she tries to maintain her balance. Now, she begins hopping her way from room to room, cautiously looking for her captor in her search for the front door. Her ankles aching, she makes her way to the exit, but is frustrated to find the door locked! Fortunately, there is a nearby mirror, so perhaps she can see enough of her bonds to figure out how to reach a knot or two? Before that happens, a hand clamps tightly over her mouth, and her escape attempts are cut short for good! Now, hogtied with brutal tightness on the floor, she drools and struggles frantically, her dress riding up to show off her panties, as she fumes over just how close her escape was!
Size - 1203.67 MB
Duration - 00:16:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, escaping, hopping, gagged women, struggling, rachel adams, bondage, did, high heels, short dress, ball gagged, drooling, gagged women, escape attempt, hopping, hogtied, panty peeks, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 08-21-2023, 05:15 AM   #8323
sancho48
Местный

Default Spoiled Asiana 16 - Vlog

Spoiled Asiana 16 - Vlog

We are continuously blessed by the generosity of members, fans and now sponsors! Stockings and pantyhose, lingerie, heels, custom engraved handcuffs, custom leather straps, custom-fitted body harness and harness gag... a vinyl bodysuit with a zippered crotch, custom-blown glass toys, some super sexy clit and nipple clamps and the most elegant and innovative bondage restraint kit we've ever experienced! We could not be more grateful! You all help us to produce even more content with the gifts you send and we are reminded of how lucky we are every day! THANK YOU! We love you guys!
Size - 1953.39 MB
Duration - 00:18:52
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, catsuits, pantyhose bondage, handcuff and shackle fetish, nipple play, high heels, vinyl, catsuit, pantyhose, clit clamps, gagged in public, handcuffs, elbow bondage, steel bondage, metal bondage, nipple clamps, self bondage, leather restraints, harness gag, pantyhose bondage, leather harness, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share
Old 08-21-2023, 08:10 AM   #8324
sancho48
Местный

Default Nahla Casual Business Struggle

Nahla Casual Business Struggle

*this is a custom clip The first half of the clip has Nahla tied with rope, struggling in a chair & a strip of duct tape covers her mouth. The second half of the clip, Nahla is bound with duct tape on the couch, and a red ballgag is in her mouth.
Size - 1202.93 MB
Duration - 00:11:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, tape bondage, rope bondage, gagged women, pantyhose/stockings, nahla, first time bondage, tape gag, ballgag, stockings, garters, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 08-21-2023, 11:05 AM   #8325
sancho48
Местный

Default The Lady Of The House Turned Out To Be A Bondage Rope Slut

The Lady Of The House Turned Out To Be A Bondage Rope Slut

Samantha Grace When he invaded Samantha's home, the man expected her to be frightened out of her mind. But as he tied her up, he couldn't help but notice how cooperative she was. Of course she protested a little. But once her left her gagged and tied to the post of her staircase, Samantha started to show signs that she was very turned on. In fact one of the ropes securing her to the staircase, was tied up between her legs. She used this rope to rub herself in the right spot. A short time later, the man returned to her and she seemed very upset that he disturbed what she was doing. When he started to untie her, she even tried to protest. But then he brought out more rope and re-tied her much more secure. Then he removed the gag and Samantha protested that too. She demanded that he gag her again and this time she wanted her mouth stuffed with a large pair of her panties. The man had no choice but to give her what she wanted.Then after pulling her boobs out of her bra, the man crotch roped her and left her to struggle bound and gagged. But the only struggling she did, was to find a way to use the crotch rope to herself to have an orgasm. Little did the man know it, but Samantha had no intentions of letting him leave before he untied her legs, pulled her panties down and let her have her way with him. And to think, the man actually thought he was in charge.
Size - 855.08 MB
Duration - 00:15:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 08-21-2023, 02:00 PM   #8326
sancho48
Местный

Default You Have Me Tied Up Tight And So Turned On

You Have Me Tied Up Tight And So Turned On

Enchantress Sahrye Everyone jumps when Sahrye the boss shows and starts shouting. She makes everyone leave except for the supervisor of the crew. They all think he is in big trouble. But the minute they are alone, Sahrye's attitude immediately changes to lust and intimate passion for the man. "Hurry up, get the rope and tie me up!" she tells him. A short time later, he has her all tied up and Sahrye is extremely turned on. After he fondles and bends her over so he can spank, Sahrye's moans get very loud. "I think you better gag me before they hear us!" Sahrye tells the man. So, he stuffs and ties a pair of panties in her mouth to gag Sahrye. When he resumes spanking her, Sahrye's moans get very loud and they are both glad she is gagged. But now Sahrye is very worked up and she is ready for a little more intimate attention. So, the man strips her down to her bra and girdle and starts to fondle her. He then ties a crotch rope between Sahrye's legs and leaves to squirm on the floor. He watches as his boss works the crotch rope until soon her moans start to get louder and louder. At one point Sahrye is almost choking through the gag as she works herself up to an orgasm. "Hurry! Hurry!" she tries to beg him through the gag. She begs him to get her girdle down and bend her back over the chair. When he does, Sahrye's moans turn into screams as she loses control of herself. They are both glad gagged so tight. Even then they are still not sure no one could hear.
Size - 844.71 MB
Duration - 00:15:12
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 08-21-2023, 04:55 PM   #8327
sancho48
Местный

Default Rachel And Jayda - Hanging Around

Rachel And Jayda - Hanging Around

Rachel Adams and Jayda Blayze are two of the best damn gals in the business, and we are DELIGHTED to bring you their first ever scene together! There's absolutely nothing to interfere with your enjoyment here: no story line, no male presence, just two sexy girls in matching lingerie and a VERY uncomfortable bondage plight, struggling, drooling and moaning for all they are worth! And of course we put them each in a very uncomfortable strappado, causing them to bend over, just to show off their magnificent assets!
Size - 449.3 MB
Duration - 00:11:40
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, bra & panties, swallowing/drooling, ballgagged, struggling, rachel adams, jayda blayze, bondage, rope bondage, barefoot, bra and panties, matching lingerie, strappado, ball gagged, drooling, gag talk, predicament bondage, two girl, did, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 08-21-2023, 07:50 PM   #8328
sancho48
Местный

Default Rachel Adams - Satin Snoop Secured

Rachel Adams - Satin Snoop Secured

Drat these little snoops! Why can't they let me run my business in peace? Well, the more who show up, the more who become unenthusiastic product for my little "venture"! Take this one, Rachel, I think her name was. She broke into my home looking for evidence to link me to the disappearance of her step-sister. Well, she definitely found out what happened to her, and now she's on track to succumb to the same fate! Thrashing about in her sating blouse, her mouth silenced by the satin OTM scarf tied around her face, she won't have any chance of escape! But just to make things more terrifying for her, how about if we tie her to a chair after she has exhausted herself with her struggles, ball gag her and drive that gag extra deep by tying another satin OTM gag over THAT and convince her she has only minutes left to survive? Of course, it's all a trick, but she doesn't know that, and she'll be so thankful to be spared that she'll be VERY easy to train for her new life!
Size - 518.85 MB
Duration - 00:13:00
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, gagged women, silk & satin, ballgagged, blouse fetish, rachel adams, bondage, rope bondage, did, blouse fetish, gagged women, satin, shiny, otm gagged, ball gagged, gag talk, struggle, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 08-21-2023, 10:45 PM   #8329
sancho48
Местный

Default Upset By The Gag Part 2

Upset By The Gag Part 2

When Martin hoses me down, I love how wet my pantyhose gets... in more ways than one. And I may be upset with the gag but I love everything else - how my knees are spread because my feet are tied to the seat and how my back is arched because my wrists are pulled to the bottom of the chair. The tight crotch rope constantly reminding me that it's there each time I lift my ass up and the clamps pinching on my nipples keeping me from trying not to move too much. Sometimes, the more I hate it, the better.
Size - 312.5 MB
Duration - 00:13:02
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, submissive sluts, predicament bondage, bdsm, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, water bondage, clover clamps, nipple clamps, elbow tied, elbow bondage, crotch roped, pussy roped, asiana starr, martin williams, chair tied, submissive,

Keep2share
Old 08-22-2023, 01:40 AM   #8330
sancho48
Местный

Default Out Of Control Part 2

Out Of Control Part 2

What I was experiencing is kind of hard to explain but the crotch rope was SO TIGHT to begin with that when Martin flipped me onto my side, because of the change in position, the rope buried deeper into my pussy! I was SO uncomfortable. I was crying so hard, I couldn't breathe and because I couldn't breathe, I was getting upset. So upset, that I was out of control... and Martin looves taking me to this point.
Size - 298.42 MB
Duration - 00:14:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, predicament bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, hogtied, asiana starr, martin williams, pantyhose, pantyhose bondage, crotch roped, pussy roped, elbow tied, elbow bondage, rope bondage, endurance bondage, submissive, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share