In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 08-22-2023, 04:35 AM   #8331
sancho48
Местный

Default Sarah And Raven - Tape Tied And Tormneted

Sarah And Raven - Tape Tied And Tormneted

Sarah and Raven have been making far too much noise in their hotel room for their neighbors liking, and since they have ignored his warnings, he has decided to take matters into his own hands. The two poor girls have been tightly bound in black tape, their mouths stuffed with huge wads of packing and their faces sealed by more of the sticky black stuff. Left to struggle, the ravishing redhead and the buxom brunette thrash all about the bed, calling for help through their stuffed mouths. They roll all over each other in their frantic attempts to get loose. They haven't made much progress when the man comes back to tease them a bit. He tickles their bare feet, and decides that since they can't do anything to stop him, he'll take some time to get to know each of them a little bit "better". He lets them choose who gets to be first, but when neither one agrees on the choice, he takes matters (and the brunette) into his own hands! As he unbuttons her bra, he tells Raven about all the fun they're going to have. He loves the way her big boobs spill over her bra, and he's got tremendous things planned for them, but first, he tells the girls he needs to stop back in his room for his jar of special "pills" that will keep him going all night!Now the girls really go wild, knowing that they'll have to work fast to escape their fate!!
Size - 397.08 MB
Duration - 00:09:03
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - tape bondage, did, bondage, tapegagged, barefoot, struggling, sarah brooke, raven eve, tape bondage, bare foot, mouth packing, tape gag, bra, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2023, 07:30 AM   #8332
sancho48
Местный

Default Sushii Xhyvette Cookin The Books

Sushii Xhyvette Cookin The Books

Nyxon knows that Sushii has been embezzling money from the office, so she goes to her house to confront her. Of course Sushii denies everything, even when Nyxon mentions the brand new jet ski & Harley Davidson parked in her driveway. After a few minutes of not making any headway with Sushii, Nyxon decides to implement some drastic measures. She places her hand tightly over Sushii's mouth & in the next scene we see that Sushii has been stripped down to her lingerie & tied tightly with rope. Nyxon stuffs her mouth & wraps wide black electrical tape around her head. She tells Sushii that she's already called her henchmen & that they should be over to finish her questioning shortly.
Size - 1138.42 MB
Duration - 00:10:32
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, gagged women, hand over mouth, nyxon, sushii xhyvette, pantyhose, nylons, rope bondage, mouth stuffing, tapegag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 08-22-2023, 10:25 AM   #8333
sancho48
Местный

Default Sunshines Bed Bound Tickle Fest

Sunshines Bed Bound Tickle Fest

Sunshine is one of the most ticklish women I have ever met. Even a warm gust of breath across her soles gets her giggling. Unfortunately for her, we have FAR more than that planned for her! Bound with her beautiful bare feet stretched out and locked down, her arms bound so that she can thrash and squirm but NEVER prevent my touch from sending her into peals of laughter, she is subjected to a variety of ticklish torments, including a few she's never experienced before (and never wants to experience again)! Form fingers to electric toothbrushes to vibrators to teeth nibbling her toes to the unique experience of having them tickled by my tongue while they are stuck in my mouth, Sunshine gasps, giggles, guffaws and groans from the intensity of tickling her poor little tootsies are subjected to!
Size - 773.67 MB
Duration - 00:20:07
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, foot tickling, laughing, barefoot, wrinkled soles, sunshine tampa, bondage, rope bondage, did, barefoot, wrinkled soles, tickling, foot tickling, toe sucking, struggling, laughter, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 08-22-2023, 01:20 PM   #8334
sancho48
Местный

Default Youre Not Reporting Me To Anyone Ill Make Sure Of It

Youre Not Reporting Me To Anyone Ill Make Sure Of It

Mizz Shutters as Samantha Samantha, the hotel manager came to his room because the credit card he sue was not valid. When he was unable to come up with another one, she threatened to report him for using a card that did not belong to him. But this man was not a good guy and he decided to make sure she could not do anything. He grabbed her and held her still with his hand around her throat. This is when the man realized something. Instead of screaming for help, Samantha reacted as if she was turned on by being man handled. The rougher he treated her, the more turned on she got. The man then brought out rope and started to tie her up. Still the hotel manager made no attempt to cry out. But just in case the man brought out a ball gag and strapped it in her mouth to silence her. As Samantha was left to struggle bound and gagged, she started drooling all over the place. So some time later, the man re gagged her by stuffing her mouth and tying a rag between her teeth. He also brought out more rope and tied her a bit more secure. This had a very good effect on his captive hotel manager as she starting trying to beg him to fuck her while she was tied helpless. Eventually he would, but first he wanted to watch her work herself up a bit more. So after removing her skirt, he hogtied her. He also tied a piece of rope between her leg to crotch rope her. he tied this rope so tight, it pushed her pretty red panties deep up into her pussy and soon she was moaning with pleasure as she had her first orgasm.
Size - 632.27 MB
Duration - 00:11:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 08-22-2023, 04:15 PM   #8335
sancho48
Местный

Default Pep Talk - Martins Stash

Pep Talk - Martins Stash

When Martin sees that I'm struggling with something, he'll give me a little pep talk. If it's something that I can push through with, it works, but other times when I'm too far gone, it doesn't. This happens to be one of those nights where Martin takes me into the Playroom but what was captured was the very end of a situation where I needed one. I needed him to remind me of that reward I was working for. It helps me to focus on the cock that was getting if I stay a little longer. And sure enough, I made it... and I couldn't WAIT to get to the bedroom.
Size - 201.65 MB
Duration - 00:08:14
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, ball gagged, asiana starr, martin williams, elbow tied, elbow bondage, crotch roped, pussy roped, topless, high heels, submissive, hair bondage, rope bondage,

Keep2share
Old 08-22-2023, 07:10 PM   #8336
sancho48
Местный

Default Watching The Baby Sitter Bounce Her Big Tits As She Struggled Tied Up

Watching The Baby Sitter Bounce Her Big Tits As She Struggled Tied Up

Carissa Montgomery Carissa was baby sitting these guys and needed to make a deal with them so she could bring her boyfriend over. They told her that they would stay out of her way if she agreed to give them a view of her great big boobs. "No Way!" Carissa told them and asked them if there was some other way. They told her the only other way she would give her her way, was to play a game where they tied her up. At first Carissa was reluctant. But she really wanted to have her boyfriend visit. So she agreed to let them tie her up. A short time later, Carissa found herself tied up. At first, it was really simple because they had her only her ankles tied and her hands tied in front of her. But the way they had her hands tie behind her thighs made it impossible for her to move or untie herself. It was at this point that she realized that she was helpless and at their mercy. Then, a very short time later, she found her mouth stuffed and gagged. Carissa was furious and tried to tell them to get the gag out of her mouth and untie her. She also tried to tell them how much trouble they were in. But with her mouth stuffed and gagged so tight, they could not understand her and they had no worry of anyone hearing the baby sitter screaming for help. After watching Carissa roll around on the floor tied up like this for some time, they decided to make her a bit more helpless so they could leave her and not have to worry about her getting loose and calling their step-mother. So they changed the way she was tied by tying her hands behind her back and hogtying her. Somehow during the struggle, Carissa's top came down and they now able to get a better view of her boobs through her bra. This reminded them of their first offer to Carissa and the next thing knew, her bra was down. Now, not only did these guys get their first wish to see Carissa's big boobs, they also got to see them bounce around as she struggled bound and gagged.
Size - 799.38 MB
Duration - 00:14:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 08-22-2023, 10:05 PM   #8337
sancho48
Местный

Default Tie Me Up And Gag Me Just Dont Wake Up My Parents

Tie Me Up And Gag Me Just Dont Wake Up My Parents

Size - 793.33 MB
Duration - 00:14:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - GirlsNextDoorBondage, Girls Next Door Bondage, Rope, bondage, GNDB,

Keep2share
Old 08-23-2023, 01:00 AM   #8338
sancho48
Местный

Default Rachel Adams - Maid For Bondage

Rachel Adams - Maid For Bondage

Cute little French Maid Rachel Adams was busy with her chores when she heard a knock on the door. She opened it to find a masked man holding LOTS of rope! Before she could slam the door, he burst in, stuffed her mouth with an old rag, and tied a second, knotted rag between her teeth! Now that she could not scream for help, the stranger maneuvered her to the couch where he quickly bound her wrists behind her back before shoving onto the couch to further bind her ankles together! Warning her to stay put, he went off in search of valuables! Terrified, Rachel thrashed and struggles, screaming and moaning into the massive packing that jacked her mouth open yet prevented anyone from hearing her pleas! As she slowly realized she could not free herself, she began to slowly make her way to the door, losing a shoe in the process! She tried to open the door using her toes, but before she could manage it, the stranger returned! He roughly pulled her back into the center of the room and tied her in a very tight, unforgiving hogtie that stretched her limbs to the breaking point! To add further insult to her indignity, he took her heeled shoe and tied it over her face!! Now, completely helpless and made to breath in the scent of her own stinky shoe, Rachel struggled for all she was worth, her body arched painfully, her bare sole flexing, her toes wiggling, stuck for the foreseeable future in a VERY uncomfortable plight!
Size - 739.72 MB
Duration - 00:18:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, french maid fetish, one shoe, gagged women, struggling, rachel adams, bondage, rope bondage, did, french maid fetish, hogtied, escape attempt, mouth packing, cleave gagged, gagged women, one shoe, arched soles, shoe gag, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 08-23-2023, 03:55 AM   #8339
sancho48
Местный

Default We Found Some Lady Tied Up In The Neighbors Basement

We Found Some Lady Tied Up In The Neighbors Basement

Size - 689.2 MB
Duration - 00:14:11
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - GirlsNextDoorBondage, Girls Next Door Bondage, GNDB, bondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 08-23-2023, 06:50 AM   #8340
sancho48
Местный

Default Sunshine - No Concert Tonight

Sunshine - No Concert Tonight

I've been looking forward to taking Sunshine to see my favorite band for weeks, but when I arrive to pick her up, she's sitting around in her robe. She tells me she doesn't want to go, and suggests that we stay home instead so I can tie her up. To further tempt me, she drops the robe to reveal her trim, tight body clad only in booty shorts and a gorgeous little sports bra. She's convinced me, so I tie her up nice and tightly, adding a bright red ball gag for good measure. You see, I agreed to stay home and tie her up, but I never promised to stay home once she WAS bound and gagged! Furious at having been tricked, the bound beauty tries to kick me, but I easily catch her feet and begin to tickle her sensitive soles! She gets even more angry when I tell her I'll have to find someone to take her ticket to the show, and I offer it to her most hated co-worker, the one who is always flirting with me! Unable to do anything to stop me, the naive shoots daggers at me with her eyes, spewing out a stream of garbled gag talk that makes her drool all over herself! I tell her not to worry, because I'll be back after the show with her my "date" for the evening, and then we'll see just how much fun we can have with a bound and gagged girlfriend who is unable to prevent a threesome with herself as the star attraction!
Size - 1581.64 MB
Duration - 00:36:03
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - bondage, did, barefoot, swallowing/drooling, gag talk, struggling, sunshine, bondage, rope bondage, damsel in, ball gagged, struggling, barefoot, booty shorts, sports bra, drooling, gag talk, angry, tickling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share