In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 08-23-2023, 09:45 AM   #8341
sancho48
Местный

Default Rosie Gagged Again And Again

Rosie Gagged Again And Again

Cute little Rosie is definitely in for a trying afternoon! Taped to a chair, her mouth stuffed with a big fat ball gag, she's clearly unhappy about her situation. Let's see if we can change that attitude from unhappy to enraged and miserable! All it takes is a series of progressively meaner gags, with ever larger wads of mouth stuffing, ever tightening wraps of rags and tape to seal them in, and an ever growing realization that there isn't a damn thing she can do to stop it! The final indignity comes when I pull her top down to expose her tits! Now silenced, topless and well secured, she's going to have a long time to think about what's coming next!
Size - 639.68 MB
Duration - 00:16:39
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, gagged women, did, topless, tape bondage, gag talk, rosie, bondage, did, gagged women, ball gagged, tape gagged, cleave gagged, mouth packing, microfoam tape, clear tape, gag talk, topless, struggling, tape bondage, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2023, 12:40 PM   #8342
sancho48
Местный

Default Transformed Into A Girl And Tied Up As A Girl

Transformed Into A Girl And Tied Up As A Girl

Raven Eve from 2017 This is a fantasy transformation video where the man in the video becomes the woman in the video Raven invited me to go to a party with her. But she didn't like the way I was dressed. Luckily I had clothes to change into at her place. But, she needed to go pick something up while I changed. She warned me not to touch anything while she was gone. She seemed very concerned about it. Shortly after she was gone, I noticed a ceramic Elephant on one of her shelves. Forgetting her warning, I picked it up and looked it over. I noticed this neat bracelet on it and decided to try it on. Suddenly, I felt this horrible pain on my chest and crotch area, and then the lights went out. It seemed like hours, but it was only seconds later, I opened my eye. Something just didn't feel right. I looked down and saw lets covered in nylon stockings. They seemed to be my legs. When I reached down to touch, I saw red fingernails on my hands. Shocked I reach up and felt my hands bump into something on my chest. "OMG", I had tits. When I talked, I heard Raven's voice. But Raven's voice was now my voice. OMG I thought to myself as I reached down and pulled up my skirt. I mean Raven's skirt. I put my hand down there and felt. "Oh Fuck!" I had a pussy. Just then I heard the door open and saw me walk in. But it was actually Raven, now turned into me. "I told you not to touch anything!" she scolded me. It was then that she told me the bracelet had magic powers that could change her into the person who put the bracelet on. She told me I would stay this was as long as the bracelet was on. So, took the bracelet off me and told me that it would now take 3 hours until the process was reversed. We could no longer go to the party and had to wait at her place. Then Raven got this crazy look on her face as if she was thinking something really evil. She then told me that she was going to take advantage of this situation to get even with me for something. She reminded me of something I did to her a few weeks ago. She reminded me that I tied her up real tight and did naughty things to her. She then grabbed me and brought out some rope. I tried to resist. But, then realized how much stronger she was. Before I could do anything, she had me tied up tight. She then shoved a ball gag in my mouth and strapped in very tight. She left me struggling bound and gagged as she went to get more rope. No wonder she got mad at me when did this to her. It really hurt and the ball gag had my mouth wedged wide open. She came back and started tying me up much more secure and much more painfully tight. The gag had me drooling all over the place as I had no control. At one point I was put on my knees and she got behind me. It was at this time I felt something hard poking me in the bad. "OMG" he is hard. Then I realized something was stirring up inside me down below. "This can't be happening" I thought to myself. The ball gag was taken out of my mouth and I tried to reason with her. I mean him, Now. I saw a pair of panties being wadded up in front of my race and knew I was about to get my mouth stuffed and taped to gag me. Sure enough a short time later, I was "mmmmffing" and grunting as I tried to complain. Then my skirt was pulled off. I was the sat on the couch and pushed back so he could pull my panties down. Then I was put on my knees and bent over the couch. I knew what was coming next, and believe it or not, I felt very turned on. But this was embarrassing and I couldn't let her know I really wanted this. At first it hurt going in. But then, I couldn't help but notice how good it felt as he pumped it in and out of me. When I felt him explode inside me, I wanted him to keep on going. But, he stopped. This wasn't fair. I wasn't done. "Put it back in me!" I wanted to tell him. Then he offered to untie me. "No" I told him. "I want to do that again and again until my 3 hours were up".
Size - 878.4 MB
Duration - 00:16:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 08-23-2023, 03:35 PM   #8343
sancho48
Местный

Default Tied Up And Gagged-He Made Me Cum In My Panties

Tied Up And Gagged-He Made Me Cum In My Panties

Crystal Frost A man has Crystal bound and gagged in his room. She has some information and refuses to tell him what he wants to know. He gives her one last chance and then he is going to take drastic measures with her. But when he removes the gag, Crystal still refuses to cooperate. So he grabs her by the throat and chokes her. He then uses a leather strap to spank her pussy through her panties. Then he bends her over and spanks her hard on her ass with the leather strap. Still Crystal refuses to tell him. So he re-stuffs and tapes the gag back in her mouth. He has one last method and this is what usually works. He Crystal's legs apart and applies a vibrating wand between her legs. At first Crystal tries to resist and protest. Then after a very short while, she starts to want more. Moments later, just as she starts to get really turned on, the man threatens to turn the wand off. Through the gag, Crystal begs him not to and agrees to tell him anything he wants to know. The video will then end with Crystal having a orgasm in her pretty red panties.
Size - 698.09 MB
Duration - 00:12:15
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 08-23-2023, 06:42 PM   #8344
sancho48
Местный

Default Summer Marshall Foot Domme Gagged Taped Taught A Lesson

Summer Marshall Foot Domme Gagged Taped Taught A Lesson

Summer Marshall is a popular foot domme who takes great pride in draining mens wallets. She in the middle of a particularly fruitful cam show when a POV breaks in & commands her to stuff her own stinky sweaty socks into her mouth. Scared, Summer complies & stuffs each sock into her large mouth one at a time. Once the socks are in, she holds her hands up and says, "Whats next?" through the gag. The next scene opens up with clear tape wrapped around Summers head holding the stinky socks in her mouth, and shes been bound very tightly with 2 inch black electrical tape. Summer whines through her gag & struggles to get out of her predicament. You may also like: Jasper Reed... Ambushed & Tape Bound Archie Lee... Hogtape Struggle
Size - 906.75 MB
Duration - 00:12:35
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, mouth stuffing, tape bondage, barefoot, gagged women, summer marshall, redhead, size 10 feet, electrical tape bondage, self gag, pov, siny clothing, disco pants, damsel, sock gag, elbows together, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 08-23-2023, 09:25 PM   #8345
sancho48
Местный

Default Slutty Girl Next Door Bound Gagged Stashed In The Garage

Slutty Girl Next Door Bound Gagged Stashed In The Garage

Nyssa Nevers Nyssa works as a stripper at a local club. But just as she was about to leave for work, her pet cat ran outside. Dressed in a slutty Nurse outfit, she went looking for him. Thinking the cat went into a neighbor's yard, she went looking around his garage. Suddenly the garage door opened. "What are you doing in my yard?" a man said as he walked out of the garage. Nyssa told him that she was looking for her cat. Seeing Nyssa in her stripper outfit, the man decided to lure her into his garage. So he told her that her cat came into his garage and was under the car. Nyssa followed him into the garage thinking he was going to show her where her cat was hiding. But once she was inside, he closed the garage door and grabbed Nyssa. He made her take off her dress and then tied her up with rope in her underwear. Then to keep her quiet, he stuffed her mouth with cloth and sealed her lips shut with duct tape. Nyssa was furious for allowing the man to trick her into his garage. No one would ever think of coming to look for her here. Her only hope was to find a way to get herself untied, because there is no way anyone would hear her muffled cries for help. While the man was away, she started working on the knots around her ankles. She was just about to get them untied when the man returned and caught her. He re-tied her ankles and tightened the knots where she could no longer reach them. Then to punish her, he pulled down Nyssa's bra to expose her boobs. He was going to make sure Nyssa' didn't go anywhere. At least not until he had some fun with her.
Size - 385.76 MB
Duration - 00:10:17
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share
Old 08-24-2023, 12:20 AM   #8346
sancho48
Местный

Default Reagan Lush Taken Tied Traind

Reagan Lush Taken Tied Traind

Nyxon has been observing slutty Reagan Lush at one of the local clubs, and decided that tonight was the night that she was going to make her move. She lures Reagan back to her home where she places her arms into a reverse prayer (off screen) & shoves her into the living room. She pushes Reagan onto the couch where she tells her that she'll fetch a high price, but first she needs a little training. She removes Reagan's shiny disco shorts & reveals a pair of satin panties. Reagan's legs are then tied into a frogtie (off screen) & a large metal spider gag is placed into her mouth (onscreen). Nyxon tells Reagan that she needs to get used to having her legs spread wide & her mouth open, and Reagan screams through the gag. Next, Nyxon pulls Reagan's huge tits out of her top & places excruciatingly tight nipple clamps onto her sensitive nipples. Then, Nyxon shows Reagan the vibrator, and tells her that it's time to begin her orgasm training. She places the vibrator over the panties onto Reagan's pussy & edges & works her to an explosive orgasm. Nyxon then places the vibrator inside the panties & leaves Reagan tied to the couch to endure more orgasms & more training. Soon, she'll be prepped & sent to auction.
Size - 1128.14 MB
Duration - 00:10:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, bound orgasms, rope bondage, gagged women, nyxon, reagan lush, disco shorts, open mouth gag, frogtie, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 08-24-2023, 03:15 AM   #8347
sancho48
Местный

Default You Can Keep Me Captive Tied Up And Gagged Like This All Night

You Can Keep Me Captive Tied Up And Gagged Like This All Night

Pepper Sterling Pepper and her friend have met these two guys at a hotel bar and agreed to go up with them to their rooms. Pepper chose to go with the older man because she wanted to try something a little more kinky than usual and he told her that he was into that type of play. However, Pepper's idea of kinky was, sexy lingerie, a different sex position or maybe at most a little spanking. So as the video begins and the man grabs Pepper's arms to pull them behind her back, she is caught a little off guard. Then he starts to tie her up and Pepper starts to protest. Soon she finds herself completely bound with rope and her protests turn to complaints. The man shuts her up by stuffing her mouth and ties a rag between her teeth to gag her. As Pepper struggles bound, gagged and scared, she starts to feel a little strange with her situation. Yes, the rope is tight and painful. Yes the gag almost has her choking and yes, this guy is probably a little different. But there is something dark, mysterious and oh yes! very kink about all of this and that starts to get her very turned on. So when the man comes back to hogtie her, Pepper is a little more receptive to this game. Then he pulls her blouse open and her bra down to expose her great big tits. Now Pepper cannot hide how turned on she is. The man notices this and decides that she is ready for him to take a little more advantage of her. When he takes the gag out of her mouth, Pepper opens her mouth wide so he can stuff it something other than a gag.
Size - 627.29 MB
Duration - 00:11:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 08-24-2023, 06:10 AM   #8348
sancho48
Местный

Default Take The Gag Out Of My Mouth So I Can Talk You Into Fucking Me

Take The Gag Out Of My Mouth So I Can Talk You Into Fucking Me

Raven Eve ****REPOSTED VIDEO**** Raven is his best friend's girl friend. However, she has the hots for him and is always flirting with him. So today, she has the man come to her place. So told him, her boyfriend wanted to talk to him. When the man gets there, Raven is alone. Not only that, she is dressed in just her underwear. It turns out Raven wants the man to be naughty with her and she is tired of going about it by simple flirting. She also tells the man that she loves bondage and demands that he tie her up and gag her. Leaving the man no options, he gives her exactly what she wants.
Size - 781.11 MB
Duration - 00:14:04
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, garter & stockings, garter & stockings, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 08-24-2023, 09:05 AM   #8349
sancho48
Местный

Default Our Sorority Step-Sister Is Missing

Our Sorority Step-Sister Is Missing

Emily Camille College coed Emily Camille was foolish enough to get into his car. But instead of being driven home, Emily found herself being down stairs into a basement. He made her sit on the floor where he tied her up with rope. Then to keep her quiet, a huge wad of cloth was packed in her mouth. A bandanna was then tied tightly between her teeth to gag her. Emily was tied with her ankles crossed and pulled into her midsection. This made it almost impossible to move. About all she could do is fall over on her side. This caused her short skirt to rise and give her captor a good view of her panties. Hours later, when Emily did not show up at her dorm, her sorority sisters would report her missing. But tonight she was going to be spending the night hogtied and gagged in this dark and cold basement.
Size - 422.87 MB
Duration - 00:11:17
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share
Old 08-24-2023, 12:00 PM   #8350
sancho48
Местный

Default She Likes It Part 1 - On My Knees

She Likes It Part 1 - On My Knees

Wearing a leather one-piece, high heels, mouth gagged, and in for a fun new way to try out our new . The feeling of being in pain and or pleasure while my breathing is constricted gives me a euphoric high. My elbows are tied first and I am brought to my knees on the tile floor. My ankles are crossed behind me, then tied together. While in an upright position, the is looped around my neck to somewhat hold me in place so that each time I try to fall forward, backward, or move about, the gets tighter. I can feel the cold, hard floor pressing hard against my knees as they begin to hurt. Slowly my arms start to tingle and then my legs begin to shake as it gets harder to stand on my knees but remember, no matter how tired I get, I can not move or my air supply decreases with each movement. I close my eyes to take in the pain as I focus on remaining still and just as I drift into my high, I am released from this predicament. HD 720x480
Size - 213.78 MB
Duration - 00:13:39
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, flogging, bdsm, live cams, bondage, asian, bondage, bdsm, predicament bondage, damsel in, leather, high heels, struggling, drooling, ballgag, asiana starr, live cam, elbow bondage, submissive sluts, flogging,

Keep2share