In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 08-24-2023, 02:55 PM   #8351
sancho48
Местный

Default Tightly Taped Twosome In Workout Clothes

Tightly Taped Twosome In Workout Clothes

Two! Two! Two great scenes in one! We took 2 stunningly lovely ladies, dressed them in workout clothes, taped them up VERY tightly and sat back to watch the fun! First, Dahlia Lark is dressed in a purple skin tight leotard, her mouth packed and sealed under a double layer gag, and left to try and escape. Unfortunately the only scissors nearby are in the hands of her captor, who uses them to cut her hugw tits free of the skimpy garment, and then to make matters worse, cuts the ass out as well! Now embarrassingly exposed, she's in for a rough afternoon! In the second scene, we are absolutely delighted to present the return of Annabelle Genovisi! She's been out of the bondage biz for a while, but couldn't rsist us, and look where it got her: mouth packed with dirty socks, taped shut, and her limbs fused together with duct tape as she is left to struggle in a closet! Lots of bare feet, arched soles, wiggling toes and muffled pleading through tightly sealed faces on display in this great clip!
Size - 651.32 MB
Duration - 00:16:55
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, tape bondage, tapegagged, workout clothes, barefoot, topless, dahlia lark, annabelle genovisi, did, bondage, tape bondage, workout clothes, leotards, yoga oants, barefoot, topless, big tits, arched soles, toe wiggling, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 05:50 PM   #8352
sancho48
Местный

Default Spoiled Little Rich Bitch Held For Ransom

Spoiled Little Rich Bitch Held For Ransom

Miley Miley is one of those spoiled rich girls who thinks she can do anything, simply because her step-daddy has lots of money. Today she made a very big mistake by accepting a ride from some guy who promised her some fun times. It turns out, he had other plans. He took Miley to an abandoned warehouse and made her sit on a dirty old mattress. "Just sit there!" he told Miley. But she refused and stood to walk away. This was her 2nd mistake of the day, because the next thing she knew, she was all tied up with rope. Then when she refused to shut up, the man stuffed her mouth and wrapped tape very tightly around her face. Miley was furious. She couldn't believe someone would have the nerve to tie her up and gag her like this. "Doesn't he know who my step-daddy is?" She thought to herself. But she wasn't about to give up and when the man left her alone, she made one more attempt to escape. She managed to work her way to her feet and started hoping away. But she didn't get far before the man came back and grabbed her. Tired of her refusal to cooperate, the man brought out some more rope and tied her in a very tight ball. This included a very tight crotch rope. Now, not only was it impossible for Miley to move, it was very uncomfortable and it looked like she was going to be here for a very long time until her step-daddy came up with the money to pay the ransom.
Size - 273.71 MB
Duration - 00:07:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 08-24-2023, 08:45 PM   #8353
sancho48
Местный

Default When I Woke Up He Already Had Me Tied Up

When I Woke Up He Already Had Me Tied Up

Crystal Frost When he started pulling her panties off, he expected Crystal to wake up and put up a real fight. But this girl turned out to be a heavy . Finally after tying her wrists and ankles, he decided it was time for her to wake up. So he gave her a good hard slap on her ass. As soon as she opened her mouth to scream, he stuffed her panties in her mouth and tied a scarf tightly between her teeth to gag her. Crystal, still trying to shake off the cobwebs, started to struggle and fight. But he over powered her and soon she was all tied up and gagged. Crystal realized she was also completely naked and vulnerable to what ever he wanted to do to her. "Is this a dream" Crystal thought to herself. But the tight rope cutting into her skin made her realize that is was more like a nightmare.Crystal would spend the rest of the night bouncing around her bed hogtied, gagged and naked.
Size - 464.63 MB
Duration - 00:12:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share
Old 08-24-2023, 11:40 PM   #8354
sancho48
Местный

Default The Evolution of Suffering

The Evolution of Suffering

Martin used the massive clear gag on me tonight and it's like, whenever I'm silenced with this ball, it doesn't matter what else happens at this point... my main focus will be how PUNISHED my mouth is! Lol Aside from the gag, I came into the show topless, barefoot and pantyhosed. Martin certainly took that as an invitation to attack my legs, my feet and my pussy. Right away, I was pulled to my toes and roped to the ceiling by my crotch rope. Little did I know, teetering me on my tiptoes was just the foreplay to having me on my knees on the pallet. Frogtied on the hard surface with my elbows to the ceiling.
Size - 1028.57 MB
Duration - 00:26:28
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, predicament bondage, bdsm, bondage, submissive, predicament bondage, ball gagged, pantyhose, pantyhose bondage, live bondage show, asiana starr, maritn williams, elbow tied, elbow bondage, crotch roped, flogging, endurance bondage,

Keep2share
Old 08-25-2023, 02:35 AM   #8355
sancho48
Местный

Default Tied So Tight My Bra Strained To Hold My Big Boobs

Tied So Tight My Bra Strained To Hold My Big Boobs

Christina Carter Christina was tied to a stool in her bra, girdle, and nylons. With her arms pulled behind her, her bra strained to hold in her big tits. Christina tried to complain. But she was quickly mouth stuffed with a rag tied tight in her mouth to gag her. Christina struggled hard to get loose. She eventually managed to get the stool to tip over. But she still could not get out of the ropes and soon her bra finally gave out and she ended up bouncing her big boobs on the carpet as she rolled around on the floor.
Size - 381.3 MB
Duration - 00:10:10
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share
Old 08-25-2023, 05:30 AM   #8356
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Luna Dawn Friendly Fun With Electrical Tape

Nyxon Luna Dawn Friendly Fun With Electrical Tape

Just a fun clip of Luna Dawn dressed in vintage lingerie, and taped up nice & tight with wide electrical tape. The clip starts out with Nyxon stuffing Luna's mouth with a pair of satin panties & wrapping a tape gag around her head. Nyxon leaves Luna to struggle for a bit, then comes back in, places a pair of red satin panties over Luna's head & then places her into an extreme hogtie using the electrical tape. Nyxon then taunts Luna from behind the camera until Luna taps out. The tape cutting & ungagging is filmed as well.
Size - 1334.62 MB
Duration - 00:12:19
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, tape bondage, tapegagged, gagged women, did, nyxon, luna dawn, mouth stuffing, hogtie, hogtape, girdle, stockings, onscreen gag, ungagging, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 08-25-2023, 08:33 AM   #8357
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Sets The Table

Nyxon Sets The Table

Nyxon was looking forward to a very relaxing and romantic dinner with her new beau, a master chef with an incredible gift for creating the perfect ambience for any meal. She especially looked forward to the table settings, which were always beautiful and elegant. Today, however, she was surprised and more than a little disturbed when she learned that SHE was to serve as the centerpiece! Completely nude, bound in a frogtie and reverse prayer that completely eliminated any hope of escape, she was well and truly stuck. She was quite nervous and embarrassed at the way the tie held her legs open, revealing her pussy and ensuring she would not be able to preserve her modesty in any way! The huge ball gag distended her job painfully and reduced her desperate grunts and moans to mere muffled series of noises that could never be heard by anyone except her "host". Her hopes of enjoying a nice meal were also dashed when her host returned to explain that SHE would serve as the main course!
Size - 782.55 MB
Duration - 00:10:26
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, nudity/naked, ballgagged, barefoot, rope bondage, struggling, nyxon, bondage, rope bondage, naked, exposed pussy, ball gagged, reverse prayer, frogtied, barefoot, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 08-25-2023, 11:20 AM   #8358
sancho48
Местный

Default Raven Eve - The Interrogation

Raven Eve - The Interrogation

Family bonds are very strong, but when Raven went in search of her missing step-sister, she discovered that rope can be just as binding! Slowly waking after her capture, her wrists bound above her head, her body exposed and vulnerable, her mouth pried open by a large ring gag, she slowly looks about in confusion as her senses return. The fog having cleared from her brain, she immediately remembers her plight, especially the man who put her in this predicament. He enters the room, intent on learning from her just why she's been snooping in his space. The defiant woman explodes in a string of garbled profanity, saliva pouring from her open mouth as she vows not to tell him anything. He is calm and patient, and the tools in his arsenal leave little doubt that Raven will eventually tell him everything he wants to know. The only question is how long will her resolve last? As the man begins his questioning, she is subjected to riding crops, electrical torment and severe clamps placed on her nipples, all met with howls and yelp of pain. Eventually, she breaks and vows to cooperate, but the time has passed for that. Knowing what she is seeking, he decides to reward her curiosity, leaving her bound and gagged in a disused elevator shaft, the spit running down her succulent flesh as she grunts and struggles to free herself. She'll be seeing her step-sister again soon, briefly, as each begins their new lives as sexual servants to their new masters...whoever they may be!
Size - 1710.51 MB
Duration - 00:22:48
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, interrogation, topless, gagged women, big tits, raven eve, bondage, did, interrogation, nipple clamps, riding crops, electrical play, ball gagged, ring gagged, drooling, pain, electrical shocks, struggling, topless, big tits, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 08-25-2023, 02:16 PM   #8359
sancho48
Местный

Default Slouch Socks Tease

Slouch Socks Tease

Dressed in a bra, boy shorts, and a comfy pair of slouch socks that I had pulled high to my knees, I kick off my tennies and plow onto the couch after my routine work out to catch my breath. I totally forgot that I hadn't finished my homework that I was suppose to submit by midnight so I hopped on my computer to get some much needed work done. Get a good close-up of my tube sock-covered legs, feet, and ass while I relax on my couch and very seductively move my legs and feet around unaware I was being filmed from behind. I stretch my legs, rub my sexy soles together, and curl my toes. Best view of me guaranteed to please HD 720x480
Size - 503.81 MB
Duration - 00:32:10
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - socks, asian, foot fetish, barefoot, socks, dirty feet, asian, asiana starr, socks, slouch socks, barefeet, custom video, dirty socks, dirty feet, foot fetish, boy shorts, bra, ass, white socks, tube socks, toe wiggling,

Keep2share
Old 08-25-2023, 05:10 PM   #8360
sancho48
Местный

Default Three In One Special

Three In One Special

Special video with three short clips. First one features myself standing on top of the pain table, elbows crushed behind me to the pole, with rope wrapped around my mouth. Second clip has me in a tight strappado, short mini skirt, high heels, and my bra pulled down with clothes pins on my nipples. Third clip shows me in a strict strappado again only I am bare foot in nothing but a bra and french cut pantyhose along with a crotch rope this pussy. HD 720x480
Size - 167.45 MB
Duration - 00:10:37
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, did, bdsm, asian, bondage, elbow bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, damsel in, ballgag, bare feet, elbow tie, strappado, high heels, crotch rope, stockings, pantyhose, clothes pins,

Keep2share