In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 08-31-2023, 04:25 AM   #8401
sancho48
Местный

Default Self Bondage Hogtie Training Part 1 - Missing Link

Self Bondage Hogtie Training Part 1 - Missing Link

Yes, I know... we've done a Self Bondage Hogtie before but this time I wanted to step up my game and my Punisher thought it would be HOT if I this time, I tied my hair to my feet and crotch roped myself so this is the clip where you get to witness my first attempt to make this happen - with my Punisher's help. I grabbed what I needed - rope, handcuffs, and one of my favorite ballgags. I started off by wrapping a small piece of rope around my ass and pussy and you can clearly see that it was, indeed, TIGHT. By the looks of the rope digging deep inside me - I cannot tell a lie. Then I tied my hair in a pony tail, gagged my mouth, and laid on the floor to cuff my ankles. I flipped over to my stomach to tie the piece of rope from my hair to my feet but had a hard time tying the piece together so my Punisher had step in and give me a hand lol Oops. He passed me what I needed to hook myself up and once I was set, I cuffed my hands together behind my back and the struggle began. Despite the cuffs digging into my bones, my head pulled back, and the ballgag shoved deep inside my mouth, I could feel my hair tie coming slightly lose but it was still effective. Rolling about on the floor, I was amazed that I got myself into such a great position, I started fantasizing that I was stuck in my own little predicament and struggling for help as I waited for my Punisher to snatch me up and take me as his slutty little damsel lol. Oh, the thoughts that run through my dirty little mind when I'm gagged and bound... wait till you see what we have in store for you in part 2! HD 720x480
Size - 260.23 MB
Duration - 00:16:41
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, high heels, self bondage, asian, bondage, self bondage, high heels, ballgag, struggling, drooling, rope bondage, handcuffs, asiana starr, predicament bondage, damsel in, hair tie, bondage and discipline,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2023, 07:20 AM   #8402
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Sablique The Game

Nyxon Sablique The Game

NYXON & SABLIQUE... THE GAME starring Nyxon & Sablique Bondage, Struggling, Damsel In Distress, Hand Over Mouth, HOM, Mouth Stuffing, Tape Gag, Panty Gag, Microfoam Gag, Onscreen Gag, Onscreen Tie, Barefoot Sablique & her girlfriend Nyxon have this game where they sneak into each other's room & play a little game of hand over mouth bondage. Tonight, it's Sablique's turn.
Size - 1110.56 MB
Duration - 00:15:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, Nyxon, Sablique, Struggling, Damsel In Distress, Hand Over Mouth, HOM, Mouth Stuffing, Tape Gag, Panty Gag, Microfoam Gag, Onscreen Gag, Onscreen Tie, Barefoot

Keep2share
Old 08-31-2023, 10:15 AM   #8403
sancho48
Местный

Default Open Wide My Slutty Little Asian Sub

Open Wide My Slutty Little Asian Sub

Tonight's session was a little unexpected. I had just arrived home and was hit up on a spontaneous "bondage booty call" and though I had a long day at work, I just couldn't resist my sweet little elbows being tied. I was layed out on the infamous pain table, expecting to be hogtied or put into a strappado but instead, my legs were spread and I was tightly tied, pussy exposed and all. My elbows are wrenched together behind my back, legs tied to each side of the table, and neck bound so there was no way to move. My pussy was whipped repeatedly as I struggled to keep myself from choking behind the gag. I guess this was HIS way of giving my pussy the attention it needed. HD 720x480
Size - 196.11 MB
Duration - 00:12:33
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bdsm, struggling, bondage, asian, bondage, rope bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, damsel in, flogging, whipping, ballgag, high heels, struggling, drooling, crying, elbow tie, elbow bondage,

Keep2share
Old 08-31-2023, 01:10 PM   #8404
sancho48
Местный

Default Too Tight

Too Tight

We had just gotten back from a nice dinner and on our way back, my Punisher had stopped by the nearest drug store to pick up some duct tape so I knew he had something in mind that he wanted to do to me. As soon as we got home, sure enough, he couldn't wait. He tied me up in what I was wearing - a tight, knee high skirt with a slit in the back, my fancy black blouse, and black high heels. He gagged my mouth with a 2" ball gag, tied my elbows and ankles, and then grabbed the duct tape out the plastic bag, and wrapped it over my mouth and around my head. Once I was tightly restricted from any movement, he bent me down and tied my neck to my knees and made me stand in one place. After I failed to stay standing, he dropped me to the floor and made me continue the struggle, again... to his satisfaction. HD 720x480
Size - 177.85 MB
Duration - 00:11:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, submissive sluts, asian, did, bdsm, asian, bondage, rope bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, predicament bondage, damsel in, tight skirt, high heels, ballgag, struggling, duct tape, asiana starr, elbow tie, tape gagged,

Keep2share
Old 08-31-2023, 04:05 PM   #8405
sancho48
Местный

Default What Have You Got Me Into He Has Me Tied Up And Gagged

What Have You Got Me Into He Has Me Tied Up And Gagged

Star Nine Some guy owes him money. When he calls to ask if he has the money, the man tells him it will take five more days to get it. He tells the guy that it is going to be a long five without having sex with his wife. The man who owes him money is confused by this remark and asks for the man to clarify. So he lets the man know he has Star him wife with him, and she is tied up and gagged. He says she will be staying until he gets his money. He then points of that Star cannot talk because she is gagged with the panties that she was wearing. He goes on the say that although he will not be having sex with his wife for five days, that does not mean Star will not be having sex. Especially since he has her tied up without her panties on. This makes it very easy to just bend her over and stick it in her. After a while the man has Star tied and gagged more secure. He then gets a call from the guy who owes him money. He tells the man that he can get his money, but needs a ride to go get it. So the man holding Star tell him that he will take him to get the money. But tells him that Star will staying at his place hogtied and gagged on his sofa. Some time later, the man returns and has most of his money. He starts to untie Star's legs and tells her that since her husband could not get all of the money, the husband told him that he could have his way with Star as payment for the remaining money. Star doesn't seem too thrilled with this idea, but what can she do or say, she is still bound and gagged.
Size - 846.96 MB
Duration - 00:15:19
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 08-31-2023, 07:00 PM   #8406
sancho48
Местный

Default Older College Girl Victim Of A Panty Raid

Older College Girl Victim Of A Panty Raid

Belle Davis They want desperately to be accepted in the most popular Fraternity in their new college. But one of their initiation is to break into the room a member of the Senior Class and steal a pair of her panties. They have been told that the panties belong to a certain senior named Belle that they will be accepted without any further initiation. This is because Belle is the most popular girl in school and no one has ever been able to get a pair of her panties. The video begins with belle coming in her room to find her panty drawer has been ransacked. As she starts to put away her underwear, she notices the college freshmen hiding in her room. When she realizes, what is going on, Belle threatens to report them to the school dean. Seeing their dream of being accepted into the fraternity and also worried that being reported will get them in big trouble, the guys decide that they need to take action. They grab Belle and tie her up with rope. Then to shut her up, the stuff her mouth with a pair of her panties to gag her. Then after they get what they came for, several pair of her panties, they get ready to make their escape. But before they leave, they cannot pass up the opportunity for a real treat. A look up her skirt and a view of her boobs. Sometime later, Belle's dorm room mate will come into find her struggling bound and gagged.
Size - 581.28 MB
Duration - 00:11:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 08-31-2023, 09:55 PM   #8407
sancho48
Местный

Default Rachel Adams - Ultraverse Crisis Episode 2 The Final Collection

Rachel Adams - Ultraverse Crisis Episode 2 The Final Collection

The UltraGirl saga moves forward toward an exciting conclusion as UltraGirl (Rachel Adams), still under the effects of the Purge, placed into her body during her previous adventure in the hands of The Shadow Demon, helplessly follows the orders of the dark entity as it elimantes everyone and everything that stands in the way of the Purge. This means eliminating one of her oldest foes, The Collector! In order to gain his trust, Ultragirl manages to lure a SECOND Ultragirl from an altetnate universe into The Collector's lair as a pawn to be used in The Collector's latest scheme! The real identities of the look-alike heroines can only be distinguished by their costuems, as each is a perfect doppleganger for the other! Unfortunately, UltraGirl C17 is blasted by her counterpart from this world, and soon finds herself bound and gagged to a chair, helpless as Ultragirl CS circles and mocks her! Can she escape? Will Ultragirl CS succeed in eliminating The Collector? Will she break the spell of The Purge and return to the side of good? Find out in this action packed scene!
Size - 707.19 MB
Duration - 00:17:22
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 09-01-2023, 12:50 AM   #8408
sancho48
Местный

Default We Need To Make This Look Real So Tie Me Up Tight

We Need To Make This Look Real So Tie Me Up Tight

Lindsey Lindsey works for a rich family as a house keeper. Today, she has found they have left their safe unlocked. When she finds a whole lot of money, she comes up with a plan to rip them off. She calls over a friend and tells him to make it look like they were robbed. Lindsey, wearing only a girdle and stocking has him tie her up and gag her. As she struggles in the rope, she realizes that she is very turned on and tries to convince the man to have his way with her too. Instead, he ties her elbows together. Now in pain, Lindsey starts to complain and now she demands that the man pull her panties down and take care of her. But Lindsey isn't going to get her way today. At least, when she is found and released, she will have a lot of money to go home to.
Size - 819.59 MB
Duration - 00:14:11
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 09-01-2023, 03:45 AM   #8409
sancho48
Местный

Default Tied So Tight Her Panties Were Coming Out Of Her Jeans

Tied So Tight Her Panties Were Coming Out Of Her Jeans

Isabella Robbins NEW A man is in a hotel room and getting ready to walk out the door. Once he leaves, a cute little red haired girl named Isabella squirms her way out of the bathroom. She is tied very tight and gagged. When she cannot find a way to get out the front door, she works her way over a cell phone in the living room of the suite. But, before she can get anyone on the phone, the man returns to stop her. Then, to make sure Isabella cannot cause him anymore problems, he ties her tighter and more secure. He also re-stuffs and tapes her mouth to gag Isabella again. He then leaves her struggling bound and gagged with her boobs out.
Size - 821.09 MB
Duration - 00:14:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, rope bondage, rope bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 09-01-2023, 06:40 AM   #8410
sancho48
Местный

Default School Teacher Gagged With Her Panties

School Teacher Gagged With Her Panties

Emily Camille Emily thought she was going to spend the evening grading school homework papers for her students. But when she walked in the back door, a masked man grabbed her. He her into her kitchen and made her sit on the floor. "Lift your skirt!" he tells her as he removes her glasses. When Emily does as she is told, he then tells her to take her panties off. Emily gets on her knees and reluctantly pulls her panties down. "Stuff them in your mouth!" the man orders. Emily refuses, telling him that she has been wearing them all day. He threatens her and again orders her to stuff the panties in her mouth. Emily has no choice but to do as she is told. Once her mouth is stuffed full with the panties, the man ties her up with rope. He then grabs a dish rag and ties it tightly between Emily's teeth to make sure she stays gagged. Emily is then left bound and gagged on the floor as the man robs her. As Emily struggles, her skirt starts to rise. Soon it is above her hips and since her panties are now packed in her mouth, she is totally exposed. Emily considers trying to get to her front door. But the rope is tied painfully tight and she worries that if she does anything to anger robber, he may do something bad to her in retaliation. Emily will be to stay this way all day. She will have to suffer the humiliation of being found bound & gagged with no panties on and her bra pulled down.
Size - 387.85 MB
Duration - 00:10:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share