In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old Yesterday, 03:19 PM   #291
sexdownload
Местный

Default Blazedbrat - Buttdrops For Bedtime

Blazedbrat - Buttdrops For Bedtime

I still have so much energy even though I should be heading to bed! good thing I know the perfect way to get all my energy out. Facesitting, bouncing, and butt-dropping on my slave's face! I start in my pj shorts and tank top but eventually strip down to my thong then bare ass as I decide having my ass cleaned before bed would be best!
Alt Domme, Ass Bouncing, ass domination, ASS FETISH, ASS GRINDING, ass humiliation, ass smelling, ass smothering, ass sniffing, Ass Tease, ass worship, Blazed Brat, BlazedBrat, BlazedBrat online, Bratty Ass Tease, BUTT DROPS, canadian, face sitting, femdom online, Mistress Mercy Rage, SMOTHER, VERBAL HUMILIATION,
Duration : 00:12:02
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 1 095.55 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
sexdownload is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:44 PM   #292
sexdownload
Местный

Default Domina Planet - Smothered Ass Dinner

Domina Planet - Smothered Ass Dinner

Just-turned 18-year-old Miss Sirena is training Her first slave but is furious because as She was out sunbathing, the slave was supposed to be cooking Her a steak dinner but he burned it and ruined the entire meal. She is ‿hangry'-super hungry which is making Her even more angry. She tells the slave:
"The only thing you're gonna be eating for the next couple of days is my pussy and ass"
She has the slave splayed out on the counter, his hands chained above his head with a blinding hood on. Miss Sirena is still wearing a super-sexy black thong bikini with neon piping. She climbs on top of the slave and tells him:
"I'm gonna use your face as my chair while I decide what I'm gonna order off of your credit card"
She slides down and sits Her perfect, round, bikini covered ass over his face and starts ordering. She lets him up for air occasionally while lecturing him:
"You stupid fuck, you can't do anything right, including cooking a piece of meat and some rice, so your only use is as My furniture. I'm tired of listening to your excuses so sitting on your face is a great way to do two birds with one
She changes positions, straddling his face with Her black bikini-clad pussy, and going for longer and longer breathing times. He is struggling to breath more and more but She keeps adding new requirements:
"When I let you breathe, you better take the opportunity to thank Me for taking the time to train your miserable ass"
She turns back around and sits Her perfect ass back down on his face. She selects hundreds of dollars of food while he squirms under Her. She lets him have another breath, but this time She orders him to start kissing Her round ass, alternating between each sweet cheek. He furiously starts planting kiss after kiss on Her magnificent posterior. Suddenly, She pulls aside Her thong to expose Her sweaty rosebud:
"Now, i want you to place a nice, tender, loving kiss on my asshole"
He plants a kiss squarely on Her anus. She tells him to keep kissing it, over and over. She keeps Her sweet cheeks spread wide open and starts bouncing up and down on his face, making him kiss it faster and faster until She smothers him again, his lips squashed against Her rectal opening.
Finally, the doorbell rings and She climbs off of him so he can go get it.
Ass Bouncing, Ass Kissing, Ass Slave, ass smelling, ass smothering, ass worship, Asshole Kissing, Bikini Smothering, breath control, countdowns, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face sitting, face slapping, femdom online, Human Furniture, Miss Sirena, Miss Sirena online, punishment, Pussy Control, SMOTHER, smothering,
Duration : 00:13:12
File Size : 528.86 MB

Link For Download
Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM   #293
sexdownload
Местный

Default Domina Planet - Sweaty Thong Smoosh

Domina Planet - Sweaty Thong Smoosh

Ass Clean, Domina Planet, facesitting fart mistress, Femdom Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking Orgasm, Superior Goddess Temptation,
Duration : 00:07:59
File Size : 268.94 MB

Link For Download
Old Today, 01:36 AM   #294
sexdownload
Местный

Default Penny Barber - Humiliated By Milf For Premature Ejaculation

Penny Barber - Humiliated By Milf For Premature Ejaculation

Bored and horny MILF, Penny Barber, has decided to make the cute (in a geeky sorta way) neighbor boy her new plaything. Penny asks him over to her place to help with some computer troubles but she has him unzipped and throbbing before long. Everything is going according to plan until her new boytoy proves he is more "boy" than "toy" by cumming all over himself almost instantly!
Of course he is completely humiliated by his little accident but Penny is more amused than annoyed. She does laugh in his face at his total lack of cock control but she is still going to use him to get off. It will just have to be his little mouth instead of his pathetically quick squirting dick! While she making him lick her pussy Penny makes sure to maximize his embarrassment by commenting on "his cute little erection" and how he lasted "less than two minutes". Before she cums on his face Penny explains that to improve his disappointing dick she will be putting him on a strict wanking schedule!
More Girl Bully Humiliation!
In The Boss's Bed Stripped And Humiliated By Landlady Exposed By Penny Barber
Ass Worship Femdom, femdom facesitting smother, Lick My Pussy And Ass Femdom, Penny Barber, Pussy Eating Slave,
Duration : 00:06:44
File Size : 391.06 MB

Link For Download
Old Today, 04:59 AM   #295
sexdownload
Местный

Default Tease And Thank You Mandy Marx And Marisol Price Self Defence For Girls

Tease And Thank You Mandy Marx And Marisol Price Self Defence For Girls

Duration : 00:07:00
File Size : 300.24 MB

Link For Download
Old Today, 08:24 AM   #296
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto - Goddess Lilith Ivy - Slip-N-Slide Gets Messy

Club Stiletto - Goddess Lilith Ivy - Slip-N-Slide Gets Messy

Duration : 00:05:48
File Size : 676.72 MB

Link For Download
Old Today, 11:49 AM   #297
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Nose In The Hole

Club Stiletto Femdom - Nose In The Hole

Mistress Yaz is very gassy so she has locked her slave in the cage. His head is sticking out so she can slam his face with her ass; smother him, and of course fart on him, as well. Along with that goes a lot of degrading talk, because after all anyone that likes to be farted on and be used as a toilet surely likes a good mix of verbal humiliation to go along with that. Yaz starts out by bouncing on her slaves face a bit and says she can't fart on command so hopes the motion will loosen her up. Her ass is abnormally big for such a little lady, only 4'10", and looks amazing as she wiggles it on her slaves face. She lifts up and rips a nice fart causing the slave to blink from the pressure of the gas in his face. She sits down on him hard to grind it in and then you hear the echo of another fart that the slave sucks in as she lifts up a bit, and he gasps for air.
She bounces some more then lifts her feet up onto the surface of the cage so she can slam him better. She pulls the fabric to the side to insure the next fart is not obstructed in any way. "This slave loves farts and he loves being a toilet" she says. Now she gyrates her ass just above the slaves face and she lets out her best fart of the day. "That was a really good one" she says proudly. The slave coughs a bit and grunts but we know he loves it. You then get a short sequence of Yaz gyrating her ass in slo-mo to really see how amazing it is. As that ends she farts yet again. She then turns around to sit on the bench with a back support. Now the slave is close enough to smell her pussy and he brings his face forward to catch a whiff and she lifts up and blows out another fart catching him by surprise. She wasn't kidding about being gassy. She spreads her legs wide apart to really torment the slave. She tells him she is leaving him in the cage because some of her girlfriends are coming over and will want to laugh at him, fart in his face and use him as a toilet later. She pulls his head in between her legs and farts yet again. She then rolls on her side to give you a final view of her ass and asshole. "Nose in the hole" she tells him and as he gets it there she farts yet again. "How pathetic" she says looking down at her dirty fart loving slave.
ass worship, bondage, BONDAGE DEVICE, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, FARTING, femdom online, Mistress Yaz online, yaz,
Duration : 00:06:50
File Size : 711.96 MB

Link For Download
Old Today, 03:14 PM   #298
sexdownload
Местный

Default Domina Planet - Filthy Panty Smothered Fucker - Queen Violet Viper

Domina Planet - Filthy Panty Smothered Fucker - Queen Violet Viper

Mean Queen Violet Viper has enslaved Her cheating, scheming Uncle, and now has him naked, tightly wrapped in layer after layer of plastic wrap, on his back on the bed and completely helpless. She's even blindfolded him so he's completely helpless to Her whims.
She walks up to him and smacks him hard on the chest with Her flogger:
"Ok bitch, you don't respect Women so I'm gonna make sure you do. First, you'll get more acquainted with the different states of my pussy and asshole. I've got some filthy, reeking, panties here.smell them, pig"
She pulls out a pair of light blue, heavily stained bikini panties, holding out the disgusting crotch, She pushes it up to his nose, making him breathe deeply before cramming the nasty pair into his mouth. She takes another nasty, dark blue pair that She stretches over his head so the dark-brown stained crotch is completely covering his nose. He coughs and gags on the smell, which makes Her laugh. She jumps up onto his chest.
"Uncle, I'm going to teach you some respect Uncle. You keep sucking and smelling those filthy panties. You can learn how to appreciate EVERY part of a Woman's pussy and asshole. I'm gonna sit on your stupid, ugly face to help you focus on your task of mouth laundering my panties"
She turns around and puts Her gorgeous round ass in his face and spreads Her ass cheeks wide, pushing Her ass into his face She lets go and Her ass cheeks cover the sides of his face while She cuts off his air easily since he can only breathe through his nose. She waist until he's struggling for air and comes off his nose for a second, he gasps frantically for air but She backs right back up onto his nose again. She plays this game a while until She jumps off of him and spins around.
She hovers over his face with Her camel-toed, panty-covered pussy then slams it down onto his nose, cutting off his air again. She pushes Her pink-panty-covered pussy lips over his nostrils to ensure he can't get a single molecule of air, while Her looooong legs straddle each side of his head like a vice.
"You thought you could use our family for money and do whatever you want, but instead, you're gonna be OWNED by Me, and the other Women in the family, bitch. You're at the bottom of the totem pole permantly. You're the family mutt"
She flogs his helpless body while momentarily rising and allowing him a short breath before mashing Her pink camel-toe back onto his nose, sealing his nostrils with Her panty-covered labial lips. She squeals in delight as he gasps and coughs, crying in fear and pain from not being able to breathe. He begs Her to stop but She just drops back down onto his mouth and nose again.
She starts pumping up and down on his face, making sure he can't take a full breath. He starts to mumble unintelligable and after flogging him in frustration a while, She drops the flogger on his prone and sobbing, plastic-covered body and walks off.
Category: Ass Smothering
Related Categories: Ass Spreading, Panty Heads, Panty Stuffing, Smother, Squash/Smother
Keywords: Panty Smothering,Ass Smothering,Face Sitting,Face Straddling,Smother,Panty Cleaning,Filthy Panty Sucking,Pussy Lip Smothering,Pink Panties,Violet Viper,Panty Stuffing,Panty Gagging,Dirty Panty Sniffing,Pussy Smelling,Ass Smelling
Duration : 00:13:00
File Size : 641.1 MB

Link For Download