In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old Yesterday, 10:48 PM   #461
sancho48
Местный

Default Mistress Lady Renee - Caning A Prisoner

Mistress Lady Renee - Caning A Prisoner

The prisoner's sentence of incarceration is a long one and I ensure that every minute of it is a living hell for the inferior worm. I patrol the cells, verbally taunting the prisoners. This one is due for it's daily caning punishment. I unlock the cell, command it to crawl along the cold hard concrete floor to the outside of the steel bars. It struggles to stand, the shackles that I keep it locked in are a painful reminder of it's long term sentence. 'Crack!' I cane that prisoner hard 'Crack! Crack!' it will be beaten and given no mercy. 'Crack! Crack! Crack!' I just can't help but smile as I deliver those painful and humiliating strikes, it's certainly a most pleasurable part of My day and I make the prisoner thank Me for beating his useless hide.
Size - 659.98 MB
Duration - 00:11:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Slave Prisoner, Prison Play, Roleplay, Role Play, Redhead, Milf, Uniform, Judicial Caning, Caned, Rattan Cane, Hardcore Female Domination, Extreme Femdom, Officer, Punished, Moaning Slave, Screaming Male, Leather Boots, Bdsm, Beatdowns, Verbal Humiliation, Merciless Femdom, No Mercy, Brutality, Cruelty, Pain, Dominant Woman, Corporal Punishment, Erotic Torment, Cruel Domination, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:13 AM   #462
sancho48
Местный

Default Madam Director - Lola - Cum Eating Training Webinar

Madam Director - Lola - Cum Eating Training Webinar

In this webinar I explain the proper way to train a slave to eat its own cum. I go over why I believe cum swallowing is important for the training of male slaves. I talk about some of our cultural associations between semen, the dissemination of one's DNA, and ownership of the female body. I discuss how cum eating training challenges common cultural association and traditional tropes of female conquest. I explain to Women why they should never allow a beta male to mark them with bodily emissions. All beta male emissions should be recycled, meaning they should never enter the Female but instead go back into the male's own body. This is a way of marking him as Your property instead of the inverse. The male is not the owner, not the Dominant, he is in this instance owned. I go over some ways to encourage or your slave to swallow semen. I display a DIY device that I made at home that enables the slave to swallow every single drop of his own spillage. I explain how to reframe the act of spilling semen to represent to the male "I Honor You" in place of "I Own you." I have my submissive produce a semen sample so that I can display to my viewers how well the DIY device works. Then, of course, I make him swallow every last drop of his semen from the device.
Size - 1 256.38 MB
Duration - 00:11:06
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Cfnm, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Wank Instructions For Pervert Loser, Masturbation Humiliation, Joi, Jerk Off Instructions, Milf, Cumshot, Masked, Brunette, Semen, Cei, Cum Eating Instructions, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Verbal Humiliation, Degradation, Beta Male, Humiliatrix, Pathetic Male, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Sub Training, Loser, Total Submission, Dirty Talk

Keep2share
Old Today, 05:38 AM   #463
sancho48
Местный

Default Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Cornered And Kicked

Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Cornered And Kicked

Its judgement day and My slave has been brought to My feet for his misdemeanours. I have been made aware that he has been purposefully getting in trouble so that the visiting Ladies at the Manor will chastise him. he craves humiliation and verbal destruction so he may become aroused. I am dressed in My pvc catsuit and boots, My presence looming over his pathetic knelt form on the cold floor. I kick him in the stomach and knock the wind out of him, his erection already growing I grab his hair and choke him. Punched, kicked and beaten his body takes a battering like never before. I make him count the kicks, laughing as he struggles to speak from being winded. he tries to escape Me, but I corner him and really teach him a lesson....... one he will never forget!!!!
Size - 1 067.36 MB
Duration - 00:10:10
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Regaldomina, Shiny Latex Catsuit, Wetlook Pvc Outfit, Sexy Clothing, Old Slave, Oldman, Old Loser, Blonde, Choking, Choke, Boot Fetish, Latex Boots, Torture, No Mercy, Extreme Female Domination, Merciless Femdom, Cfnm, Vinyl, Punished, Kicked, Beaten, Controlled, Hair Pulling, Choked, Used, Degraded, Humiliated, Sadist, Pain, Boot Domination, English Humiliatrix, British, Uk Domme, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy, Beatdowns, Beating, Belly Punching

Keep2share
Old Today, 09:03 AM   #464
sancho48
Местный

Default Brat Princess 2 - Ava Riley And Sablique - Ball Busting Pov - Hard And Loud

Brat Princess 2 - Ava Riley And Sablique - Ball Busting Pov - Hard And Loud

Sablique gives you an insight on how it'd feel to be ball busted. And of course, she has 2 hot helpers who also specialize in ball busting. The kicks are so powerful. THEY ARE SO LOUD! We love hearing the sound. See how much this loser can take!!!
Size - 1 457.24 MB
Duration - 00:09:36
Format - mp4
Resolution - 3840x2160
Keys - Triple Femdom, Group Female Domination, Bratprincess 2, Bratprincessvideo, Uhd, Ultra Hd, Blonde, Redhead, Verbal Humiliation, Leather Boots, Boot Fetish, Ball Busting, High Heels, Pain, Ballbusting, Young Dominatrix, Bdsm, Bitch Torture, Extreme Domination, Pathetic Slave, Female Superiority, Brutality, Cruelty, Masochism, Femdom, Female Domination, Beatdowns, Merciless Femdom, No Mercy, Female Supremacy, Beating, Boot Dom, Boot Domination, Ball Crushing, Ballkicking, Ball Kicking, Ballbust, Cbt, Ball Abuse, Violent Women, Dirty Talk

Keep2share
Old Today, 12:28 PM   #465
sancho48
Местный

Default My Slave Hd Femdom Videos - Shut Up And Cum Now

My Slave Hd Femdom Videos - Shut Up And Cum Now

Sometime I just tie slave 0 to a chair in the morning, pull a blackout hood over his head and leave him there to simmer over the day. Usually around noon when I am in the mood I return to the basement to my tied up package of female fun. His dick and balls are still hard and throbbing from the the tight rubber cock and balls stretcher. I feel up his shiny bound body and all those sore muscles. I pinch his nipples to trigger his resistance. I lower my high heels next to his balls while working on his other nipple. With one hand over his mouth I shut up his whining. I take a ball gag and pull it tightly into his mouth. That's better. No more sound of complaint. I start to cater to his swollen genitals. I slide my hands up his shaft and squeeze his testicles. Then I hurt his nipples again while his hard dick flops around helplessly. I cover his gagged mouth with my hand to shut him up even more. I tease and deny him by slapping his cock around. I stroke his penis only to shut him up again. I am relentlessly extending his suffering and desperation as I keep him on the edge. I totally control him now, melting his brain with every touch. Finally I wrap one hand firmly around his mouth and start to pump his cock with the other. He can't make any sound through the double gag as I milk him hard. After a few jerks he explodes sending gushing fountains of cum in the air and all over him. He squirts again and again in his bondage. What a sight. This is going to be long day from him with a lots more milking.
Size - 1 329.21 MB
Duration - 00:14:21
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Men Made To Cum, Bondage Male, Tied Slave, Gagged Men, Hand Over Mouth, Hom, Corset, Breath Play, Rope Bondage, Mouth Gag, Ballgag, Ball Gag, Red Soles, Masked, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Shiny Spandex Pantyhose, Wetlook Clothing, Gloss, Sexy Clothing, Young Domme, Orgasm Control, Edging, Cumshot, Forced Handjob, Milking, Ejaculation, Forced Male Orgasm, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Ruined Orgasm, Submissive, Slave Training, Mean, Milked

Keep2share
Old Today, 03:53 PM   #466
sancho48
Местный

Default Cuckoldest - Lady Blonde - My Husband Loves Me And Dicks

Cuckoldest - Lady Blonde - My Husband Loves Me And Dicks

Size - 1 867.47 MB
Duration - 00:25:17
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Creampie, Tattoo, Stockings, Nylon, Lingerie, Blonde, Milf, Gonzo, Cumeating, Pussy To Mouth, Cuckoldress, Throat Fucking, Throatfucking, Deepthroat, Deep Throat, Humiliatrix, Pathetic Slave, Blowjob, Male Orgasm, Cuckie, Fucking, Femdom Sex, Cuckold, Male Abuse, Abused By Woman, Cuckolding, Female Superiority, Sub Training, Femdom, Female Domination, Loser, Cock Sucking, Cumshot, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Dominant Woman, Oral Service, Goddess Worship, Oral Pleasure, Pussy Eating, Oral Worship, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Cunnilingus, Oral Servitude

Keep2share