In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-02-2024, 04:24 AM   #11
sexdownload
Местный

Default Vicious Femdom Empire Tall Goddess

Vicious Femdom Empire Tall Goddess

Duration : 00:13:35
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 860.46 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
sexdownload is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2024, 07:49 AM   #12
sexdownload
Местный

Default Diane Chrystall Scissorholding You In Shiny Vinyl Pants

Diane Chrystall Scissorholding You In Shiny Vinyl Pants

Duration : 00:06:28
File Size : 300.61 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-02-2024, 12:27 PM   #13
sexdownload
Местный

Default Princess Nikki Cruel - Lick Ass Slave

Princess Nikki Cruel - Lick Ass Slave

For me and my friend Mortelle there is nothing better,
than having our assholes thoroughly sucked out by a slave.
ass eating, ass licking, ass worship, femdom online, HUMILIATION, Princess Nikki Cruel, Princess Nikki Cruel online, spitting, VERBAL HUMILIATION,
Duration : 00:09:04
File Size : 532.57 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-02-2024, 05:59 PM   #14
sexdownload
Местный

Default Sin Sisters Clipstore - Duo Latex Ass Worship For The Latex Slut

Sin Sisters Clipstore - Duo Latex Ass Worship For The Latex Slut

Mistress Melisande Sin & Lady Perse have their latex slut waiting for Them in the slave cage. The Mistresses let the slave out of the cage to have good entertainment. His tongue will be used to shine Their latex and his face will be used as a comfortable seat for the Ladies to sit. They sit full weight on his face and ride his face. He struggles to get the air but the Ladies don't care about it. Finally this lucky slave gets to worship the perfect ass of Mistress Melisande Sin & Lady Perse.
ASS FETISH, ass smothering, ass worship, CBT, face sitting, femdom online, Lady Perse, Lady Perse online, latex, melisande sin, Sin Sisters Clipstore, Sin Sisters Clipstore online, slave training, SMOTHER, SPIT FETISH, spitting,
Duration : 00:14:23
File Size : 632.35 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-02-2024, 09:24 PM   #15
sexdownload
Местный

Default Domina Planet - Ass Candy For My Human Ashtray

Domina Planet - Ass Candy For My Human Ashtray

Queen Daisy Bean has just gotten off of work and is walking over to Her slave, who is secured to an ottoman on the floor, its head laying back on the ottoman, its wrists secured behind it, wearing a latex slave hood. Queen Daisy saunters up to the slave wearing just a skimpy bikini that shows off Her perfect little ass and milky white complexion. She has a smoke in one hand and a Jennings gag in another as She approaches the slave and sits down on the big leather chair (slaves are restricted from using human furniture).
"Hey bitch, I'm going to relax and smoke this. You might as well make yourself useful, open your trash can mouth"
She inserts the gag and laughs as She puts Her feet on the face of the slave, She lights up the smoke and starts puffing away, creating a huge plume of smoke and hotboxing the smoke. She leans over and dumps the ash into the slave's open mouth.
"I better hear you thanking Me bitch, I don't care if you have the gag in. It's an honor to be used as My ashtray"
She leans back and relaxes some more, leaning over and ashing into the slave's pried-open mouth, the slave coughs but tries to thank its Owner, mumbling a thanks. She finally gets tired of smoking and puts the red-hot smoke out on the slave's tongue, it makes a sizzling sound:
"I fucking hope that hurts your stupid tongue, you only gave me 9 orgasms with it last time, you fuck"
She spits into the slave's mouth after putting out the smoke on its tongue, to help it wash down the ash and maybe provide some relief for its burned tongue. She takes out a bag of colorful candy and starts eating it.
"That smoke gave me the munchies, pig. But I'm not completely selfish, you were an ok ashtray so I guess you deserve a reward. But of course, it wouldn't be right to give you the same thing that I'm eating, so I'll give it a little slave seasoning first"
She bends over, putting Her knee on the chair so Her luscious little ass is facing the slave. She takes a piece of the candy and inserts it into Her puckered anus, the candy disappears for a minute, then She fishes it out, digging deep inside Her asshole to retrieve it.
"Uh oh, this might be a chocolate-flavored one instead, slave"
She drops the soiled candy into the slave's pried-open mouth. She laughs as the slave sucks on the disgusting candy, flavored with the insides of Her rectal passage. She laughs as the slave struggles, but She takes the gag out of the slave's mouth:
"I should remove this so you can close your mouth and get the full flavor of My ass. Can you taste it on the candy, bitch? I don't hear a thank You!"
She picks up a riding crop and starts whipping the slave, who screeches in pain and starts thanking Her profusely, but She's not satisfied:
"If you really meant it, you would beg Me for more ass-flavored candy! Tell Me it's the best thing you've ever tasted. SAY IT NOW, YOU FUCKING MAGGOT. You know you love the taste of My waste!"
The slave chews the candy and thanks Her over and over, begging for more. She sits on its chest and pushes another candy inside Her rectum. She spreads Her ass cheeks wide open and tells the slave:
"Get your fucking tongue in there and get that candy, piggy. It's a truffle for a pig slave like you. Deeper, pig!"
She makes the slave lick Her soiled fingers clean after sticking them deep inside Her asshole repeatedly. She slams Her ass to the slave's mouth, sealing it against it, and sitting down with Her full weight on its jaw, keeping it wide open and its tongue buried inside Her sweet-tasting rectum. The slave makes smacking sounds sucking on Her hole, trying to get the candy that's lodged inside. Finally the slave slurps it into its mouth, grimacing at the foul flavor but praising it anyway and begging for more, which it of course gets as She slams Her asshole back onto its face for more tongue mining for candy in Her ass.
"I know My asshole tastes better than that candy does, slave. SAY IT"
She makes the slave repeat the humiliating line while its sucks out any remnants of sugar and candy that may be left. Finally satisfied, She walks off laughing at the human ashtray.
anal face fucking, ass cleaning, ass eating, ass humiliation, ass licking, ass smothering, ass worship, Dirty Finger Sucking, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face sitting, femdom online, HUMAN ASHTRAY, HUMAN SPITTOON, Jennings Mouth Gag, Queen Daisy Bean, Queen Daisy Bean online, rectal sucking, smoking, Soiled Candy, spit drinking, spitting, anal face fucking, ass cleaning, ass eating, ass humiliation, ass licking, ass smothering, ass worship, Dirty Finger Sucking, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face sitting, femdom online, HUMAN ASHTRAY, HUMAN SPITTOON, Jennings Mouth Gag, Queen Daisy Bean, Queen Daisy Bean online, rectal sucking, smoking, Soiled Candy, spit drinking, spitting,
Duration : 00:11:16
File Size : 348.32 MB

Link For Download
Old Yesterday, 12:51 AM   #16
sexdownload
Местный

Default Chateau Cuir - Smothered By Leather Mistress Liz

Chateau Cuir - Smothered By Leather Mistress Liz

Breathing is an option, if you are Miss Liz' slave. She will decide when to sniff her leathers and when to be smothered by them. She enjoys taking his oxygen away and make him suffer for her pleasure. He will be smothered by her leather gloves, ass and long leather coat.
Category: Smother
Related Categories: Ass Smothering, Femdom, Glove Fetish, Hand Over Mouth, Leather Gloves
Keywords: Chateau-Cuir,Hom,Liz Rainbow,Smother,Long Leather Coat,Leather Slave,Black Leather Gloves,Black Leather Boots,Gom,Leather Worship
Chateau-cuir, femdom face sitting, Pussy Licking Orgasm, Pussy Licking Slave, Slave Riding Face,
Duration : 00:12:47
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 330.53 MB

Link For Download
Old Yesterday, 04:16 AM   #17
sexdownload
Местный

Default Dunefeet - Motley Parade 2

Dunefeet - Motley Parade 2

The room is full of colorful leggings. Five girls and one boy will act in this cirkus of fetish, and bring you a bouquet full of various flowers.
Lola Marion Zoey Elly Avril
Hot leggings cover the face of a boy and stop his breathing.
DuneFeet, DuneFeet online, face sitting, femdom online,
Duration : 00:10:52
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 1 308.69 MB

Link For Download
Old Yesterday, 07:39 AM   #18
sexdownload
Местный

Default Mistress Mavka - This Pathetic Piece Of Shit Was In Chastity So Long

Mistress Mavka - This Pathetic Piece Of Shit Was In Chastity So Long

dom facesitting, Female Worship, Lick My Pussy And Ass Femdom, Mistress Mavka, Pussy Licking Orgasm,
Duration : 00:12:28
File Size : 550.8 MB

Link For Download
Old Yesterday, 11:04 AM   #19
sexdownload
Местный

Default Sofiastudios - Bouncing On Your Face

Sofiastudios - Bouncing On Your Face

What a splendid place to sit
Right on your face. I can practice my ass bouncing and twerking so well here 🙂
You better work on holding your breath!
Related Categories: Ass Smothering
Keywords: Face Sitting,Face Sit,Ass Smothering,Ass Smother,Smother,Smothering,Amateur Face Sitting,Blonde Face Sitting,Babe Face Sitting,Hot Face Sitting
femdom forced facesitting, Pussy Eating Slave, Pussy Worship Pov, Slave Riding Face, SofiaStudios,
Duration : 00:08:32
File Size : 377.42 MB

Link For Download
Old Yesterday, 02:29 PM   #20
sexdownload
Местный

Default Goddess Rayssa Garcia - Slave Enjoys Liking My Ass

Goddess Rayssa Garcia - Slave Enjoys Liking My Ass

Ass Clean, femdom online, Goddess Rayssa Garcia, Goddess Rayssa Garcia online, lick my ass, Lick My Asshole, Tongue Her Ass,
Duration : 00:12:02
File Size : 729.2 MB

Link For Download