In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 08-02-2024, 08:38 AM   #171
sancho48
Местный

Default Licking Girls Feet - Alsu And Sarah - Humiliation From Two Beautiful Cousins

Licking Girls Feet - Alsu And Sarah - Humiliation From Two Beautiful Cousins

Being on her knees the slave girl anna waits for the arrival of her Mistresses Sarah and Alsu. Once the cousins enter the house it's the duty of the slave girl to wish them properly by kissing their shoes. After inviting Sarah and Alsu, the slave girl crawls for her next task. And this task is considered as the most important task as the slave girl should give her utmost devotion in cleaning the dirty shoe soles of Sarah and Alsu. Both the girls don't like their shoes to be dirty, so it's the duty of the slave girl to clean them properly using her tongue. Once after cleaning the shoes, the slave girl should remove the shoes and sniff them as much as she can. And before she could peel off the socks, the slave girl should give a thorough sniff of the girls' socks too. Before allowing her to sniff their beautiful feet, beautiful cousins make the slave girl gag on their sweaty socks. Slave girl continues with her skillful tongue as she does her best in cleaning the sweaty feet of Sarah and Alsu. The girls have been in their shoes all day and their feet are tired and really sweaty. Slave girl licks their perfect soles and sucks their toes and cleans in between their sweaty toes and eats their toejam. Once the slave girl had done a good job of cleaning the feet of Sarah and Alsu, they decided to reward her. And what better way to reward her other than spitting on her mouth? So the girls take turns to spit on anna's mouth. They spit all over her ugly face and make her lick it up. To add more humiliation, cousins make anna lick and clean all their spit from the floor. Sarah and Alsu have an interesting game for anna. They tie up both her hands behind her back and kick her on the ground and make the slave girl crawl like a worm on the floor and humiliate her for being so pathetic. To make things more interesting the girls make her crawl all over the floor in desperation to kiss their feet. They make it more difficult for the slave girl to crawl as they tie a rope all over her and restrict her by making it more difficult for her to crawl and worship their feet. It looks like the slave girl is about to cry and finally cousins try to be generous as They allow Their desperate slave girl to kiss and worship their perfect feet.
Size - 2 756.6 MB
Duration - 00:46:21
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Jeans, Denim, Double Domination, Rope Bondage, Sneakers, Sneaker Fetish, Sneaker Worship, Sneaker Licking, Dirty Shoes Licking, Socks Gagging, Amateur, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Goddesses, Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Russian Domme, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Saliva, Mental Humiliation, Mental Domination, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Mental Degradation, Verbal Degradation, Female Slavery, Girl-girl, Lesbian Humiliation, Bdsm, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Pathetic Female Loser, Oral Foot Service, Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Toes Worship, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Slavegirl, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Pathetic Female, Abused Female, Abused Slavegirl, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Slavegirl Abuse, Total Submission, Arrogant Woman, Feet Licking

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2024, 12:03 PM   #172
sancho48
Местный

Default Morning strapon punishment for my home anal slut

Morning strapon punishment for my home anal slut

Size - 470.83 MB
Duration - 00:05:22
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - amateur, femdom, strapon, anal pegging, hard fucked, ass drilled, female fucks male

Keep2share
Old 08-02-2024, 03:28 PM   #173
sancho48
Местный

Default Daniraisor - Tied Down Ballbusted In Bondage Devices Icyhot Ending

Daniraisor - Tied Down Ballbusted In Bondage Devices Icyhot Ending

Being punished isn't so fun when your balls are beaten to the point of tapping out... well for you it isn't I put him in multiple devices giving me free reign to his balls as a hit them, squeeze, smash, finished with burning icy hot that made him tap out lmao.
Size - 729.62 MB
Duration - 00:10:07
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Young Mistress, Young Dominatrix, Sexy Lingerie, Sexy Underwear, Cock Tease, Ball Punching, Cbt, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Ball Busting, Ball Kicking, Ballkicking, Blowjob, Cock Sucking, Bdsm, Dungeon, Pain, Bondage Male, Bondage Slave, Tied Slave, Tied Male, Bound Slave, Bound Male, Blonde, Verbal Humiliation, Dominant Woman, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority

Keep2share
Old 08-02-2024, 06:53 PM   #174
sancho48
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - He Showered With Me

Club Stiletto Femdom - He Showered With Me

This is true FemDom. Of course every sub dreams of his Mistress sitting on his face, licking her ass, worshiping her feet, and being her toilet but a slave has a 24/7 responsibility to do whatever she demands of him and that is the case in this clip. Why should voluptuous Princess Mia stand in the shower when there is a perfectly good human bench at hand to provide her a place to sit. Through this scene you will see Mia lather up her body and wash it clean while relaxing on her slaves back. She's even nice enough to stand up and grind her ass against the shower glass for some spectacular viewing... for you, not the slave who probably has soap in his eyes by this point. Of course, who doesn't pee in the shower also, right? Once clean Mia continues to sit on the slaves back to dry herself off. After she tells the slave to stay in the shower to drip dry... no need wasting a perfectly clean towel on a slave after all. Show your devotion to Mia by buying this clip and imagining it's you in the shower in the slaves place! GIF PREVIEW:
Size - 553.57 MB
Duration - 00:05:42
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Blonde, Human Bench, Human Furniture, Objectification, Shower Scenes, Wet Body, Wet Woman, Pathetic Loser, Pathetic Male, Pathetic Slave, Abused By Woman, Abused Male, Abused Slave, Male Abuse, Young Mistress, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Slave Humiliation, Female Supremacy, Total Submission

Keep2share
Old 08-02-2024, 10:18 PM   #175
sancho48
Местный

Default Cruel Reell - Gagged To Total Silence

Cruel Reell - Gagged To Total Silence

Size - 716.24 MB
Duration - 00:06:39
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Handcuffed Slave, Leather Cuffs, Glove Fetish, Latex Gloves, Tickling, Deutsche Sprache, German Language, German Mistress, German Femdom, German Goddess, German Dominatrix, German Domina, Pro Dominatrix, Chastity, Locked Cock, Locked Dick, Caged Cock, Cock Cage, Dick Cage, Sex Toys, Triple Domination, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Wetlook Leather Leggings, Shiny Leather Pants, Young Dominatrix, Bdsm, Knee High Heels, Mean Mistresses, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Verbal Humiliation, Slave Training, Latex Boots, Boot Fetish, Pathetic Male, Abused By Women, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk

Keep2share
Old 08-03-2024, 01:43 AM   #176
sancho48
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - More Dungeon Domination With Mercy Rii And Sam

Club Stiletto Femdom - More Dungeon Domination With Mercy Rii And Sam

Beautiful Mistress Mercy is addressing two of her slaves as this scene opens. She has a couple friends coming over and she wants to make sure they are ready to perform and not embarrass her. Sexy Goddess Rii and alluring Temptress Sam soon arrive and as usual are anxious to hurt any available betas. Rii takes the initiative and sits on one slaves face and her ass looks amazing as she gyrates it on his head. Mercy walks over and slaps his balls before using the other slave as a bench. Sam walks away and returns with a rattan cane that she is going to use on his soles. Mercy gets back up to hit his balls again and he is also getting his soles caned and being smothered under ass, all at once. A real struggle but not as much suffering as the other slave endures just being totally ignored. Finally, Sam decides to turn her attention to the other slave who has been kneeling on all fours the entire time. She strikes his ass with hard strokes of the cane while Rii continues to smother the other slave with her ass while Mercy twists and pulls on his cock and balls. The three beauties have all actually got together to go out for dinner and could be relaxing with a drink before hand, maybe having their feet massaged, but how nice are they instead giving all their attention to their slaves.
Size - 889.72 MB
Duration - 00:07:04
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Tattoo, Bdsm, Caning, Cbt, Human Furniture, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Ass Smother, Ass Smothering, Brunette, Blonde

Keep2share
Old 08-03-2024, 05:10 AM   #177
sancho48
Местный

Default Strict and forceful mistress fucks her anal slut

Strict and forceful mistress fucks her anal slut

Size - 495.19 MB
Duration - 00:08:28
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - femdom, strapon, slave, pegging, female fucks male

Keep2share
Old 08-03-2024, 08:33 AM   #178
sancho48
Местный

Default Mistress Sacred - The Ass Cleaner

Mistress Sacred - The Ass Cleaner

RUSSIAN LANGUAGE. ENGLISH SUBTITLES. Before I go to the long-awaited party, I need to give my slave a good load of housework. At this time, the slave is required to sit on the floor and snuggle up against my ass and carefully memorize my instructions, deeply inhaling my scent while I fix my makeup. Cleanliness of my ass is also part of the slave's duties, so before I leave, the order to give my ass a good lick was carried out immediately. Everything must be perfectly clean by the time I arrive, or cruel punishment will be meted out.
Size - 573.8 MB
Duration - 00:09:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Blonde, Young Domme, Verbal Humiliation, Cuckold, Cuckolding, Masked Goddess, Long Hair, High Heels, Ass Smelling, Ass Sniffing, Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Men Following Orders, Shoe Fetish, Lingerie, Underwear, Goddess Worship, Asshole Sucking, Ass Cleaner, Asshole Fetish, Tongue Fucking, Rimming, Ass Wipe, Rimjob, Asshole Fetish, Ass Eating, Analingus, Lick Mistress Ass, Ass Licker, Asslicker, Anal Worship, Anal Licking, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Anilingus, Ass Cleaning, Pathetic Loser, Bdsm, Female Domination, Dominant Woman, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority

Keep2share
Old 08-03-2024, 11:58 AM   #179
sancho48
Местный

Default Strapon training for my two anal sluts P.1

Strapon training for my two anal sluts P.1

Size - 239.49 MB
Duration - 00:06:07
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - femdom, strapon, anal, pegging, ass massage

Keep2share
Old 08-03-2024, 03:23 PM   #180
sancho48
Местный

Default Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Latex Glove Joi

Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Latex Glove Joi

Todays jerkoff instruction is going to be a little sticky... I am going to edge and tease your dick until you nearly lose control and cum without permission. But I know you'll never disobey Me. My shiny latex gloves caress your cock and balls but want you shiny too. Oil will be poured all over your torso and genitals. So slippery, shiny and succulent. Your cock wont survive My teasing - Ill empty your balls right at the last minute onto My latex gloves...
Size - 2 267.39 MB
Duration - 00:14:02
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Pantyhose, Nylon, Glove Fetish, Glove Domination, Long Latex Gloves, Cock Tease, Blonde, British Mistress, British Femdom, English Female Domination, Uk Dominatrix, Pro Domina, Joi, Jerk Off Instructions, Milf Domination, Handjob, Milking, Ruined Orgasm, Cumshot, Sperm, Semen, Forced Male Orgasm, Fetish Clothing, Sexy Clothing, Bdsm, Knee High Heels, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Latex Boots, Boot Fetish

Keep2share