In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 08-16-2024, 02:38 PM   #271
sancho48
Местный

Default Cruelamazons - Nomi Punishes Him For Cuming

Cruelamazons - Nomi Punishes Him For Cuming

She can be mesmerizing, her hands are warm and skilled and the way she whispers all those nasty things to the slave, his whole body lights up in flames. His throbbing erection twitches in her palms and he feels he can't hold back any longer, but she demands it. He fails, cums hard and it makes Nomi ridicule him, punish his cock and laugh at him.
Size - 734.23 MB
Duration - 00:08:56
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Tickling, Mouth Gag, Ballgag, Ball Gag, Brunette, Shiny Leather Leggings, Wetlook Leather Pants, Glossy Clothing, Gloss, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Bdsm, Dungeon, Leather Boots, Bondage, Sperm, Semen, Humiliation, Male Abuse, Young Goddess, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Forced Ruin, Orgasm Control, Forced Male Orgasm, Cumshot, Forced Handjobs, Milking, Ruined Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2024, 06:03 PM   #272
sancho48
Местный

Default Goddess Grazi - Fucking My FriendS Slave Ep 2 - Goddess Grazi Mistress Nara And Empress Bella

Goddess Grazi - Fucking My FriendS Slave Ep 2 - Goddess Grazi Mistress Nara And Empress Bella

Today was the perfect day to visit Mistress Nara's house, finally she will see my friend Bella, who is spending some time in Brazil. I selected one of My favorite clogs for this meeting, which unfortunately had the displeasure of being showered with water by Nara's clumsy slave. Yes, that good-for-nothing got very nervous while pouring Me a glass of water and spilled it on My feet, hitting My favorite shoes. Obviously it wouldn't stay like that, her punishment was to turn Our little bitch bitch and broken into. When the slave learned that he would be punished, he didn't like it but he tried hard to make the Goddesses satisfied. We taught this bitch how to give a nice blowjob while having her ass busted. I make him to swallow My big toe deeply, causing My long nail to reach deep into his throat. Not satisfied, Nara and Bella want to further enlarge the ass of that unfortunate man, making a double penetration in him, making that bitch moan more and more. We use various types and sizes of dildos. It was sacrificing for him, I'm sure he'll be more careful next time. We had a nice fun afternoon, he had a sore ass the rest of the day.
Size - 1 638.57 MB
Duration - 00:11:45
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Gg Producer, Milf, Brazil Femdom, Brazilian Dominatrix, Shiny Leather Leggings, Leather Pants, Strapon Licking, Dildo Play, Sex Toys, Dildo Gagging, Triple Female Domination, Group, Glove Fetish, Latex Gloves, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Foot Domination, Foot Licking, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Toes Sucking, Prostate Massage, Mouth Fucking, Mouthfucking, Throat Fucking, Deep Throat, Throatfucking, Deepthroat, Humiliation, Dominant Women, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Loser, Dirty Talk

Keep2share
Old 08-16-2024, 09:28 PM   #273
sancho48
Местный

Default Miss Dula - Electric Dogg Play

Miss Dula - Electric Dogg Play

Italian clip In this video I will play with my slave and he will be my little dogg, he will have the collar with the shock and if he doesn't follow the orders he will receive the shock, I will throw him his favorite dildo and he will have to bring it back to me, at the end I will quench his thirst with my saliva. Clip italiana In questo video giochero insieme al mio schiavo e sara il mio cagnolino, avra il collare con la scossa e se non eseguira gli ordini ricevera la scossa, gli lancero il suo dildo preferito e dovra portarmelo indietro, alla fine lo dissetero con la mia saliva.
Size - 501.22 MB
Duration - 00:05:21
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Italian Language, Italian Mistress, Italian Femdom, Electric Play, Dirty, Financial Dominance, Financial Domination, Findom, Role Play, Roleplay, Puppy Play, Shocker, Shocking, Electric Play, Electric Torture, Cbt, Electric Pain, Electroshocks, Dildo Play, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Men Following Orders, Men Following Instructions, Submissive, Slave Training, Bdsm, Verbal Abuse, Humiliation, Young Domina, Pathetic Slave, Female Superiority, Dirty Talk

Keep2share
Old 08-17-2024, 12:53 AM   #274
sancho48
Местный

Default Strapon of Mistress Cherry Price destroys virgin ass of slave

Strapon of Mistress Cherry Price destroys virgin ass of slave

Size - 293.55 MB
Duration - 00:03:19
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - femdom, strapon, anal pegging, ass fucked, female fucks male

Keep2share
Old 08-17-2024, 04:18 AM   #275
sancho48
Местный

Default Karina Cruel Desires - Smelling My Spith - By Bruna Paz - Full Version

Karina Cruel Desires - Smelling My Spith - By Bruna Paz - Full Version

Bruna loves to terrorize her slaves, and this time it was her slave Victor who suffered at her hands. She, as always, loves to record a video showing how her mouth is full of spit and bacteria and sends it to her slave and after that she gags him and ties him to the chair and then she sits on his lap and starts messing with his psychology telling him to he smells your contaminated phlegm and it will pass your bacteria to him, in addition to calling him a spit bucket. Bruna spreads her contaminated saliva all over Victor's face and licks his nose, leaving it full of spit, and then leaves and leaves the poor boy tied up.
Size - 1 963.56 MB
Duration - 00:32:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Brazil Femdom, Brazilian Dominatrix, Brunette, Tongue Fetish, Face Licking, Nose Sucking, Rope Bondage, Tied Male, Pathetic Loser, Bdsm, Degradation, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Saliva, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Humiliation, Young Mistress, Dominant Woman, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Abused Slave, Female Superiority

Keep2share
Old 08-17-2024, 07:43 AM   #276
sancho48
Местный

Default Ruby Onyx - A Contest For A Cock Sucker Part 1

Ruby_Onyx - A Contest For A Cock Sucker Part 1

Size - 789.92 MB
Duration - 00:10:14
Format - mp4
Resolution - 2560x1440

Keep2share
Old 08-17-2024, 11:08 AM   #277
sancho48
Местный

Default Lady Scarlet - Buttfuck For Me

Lady Scarlet - Buttfuck For Me

ENGLISH LANGUAGE All dressed in black leather I am sitting on the cage with this lousy slave inside. He is playing with his ass for my delight just like I asked him: naked and squatting, he pushes a nice dildo into his broken ass with both his hands. I go down to admire more closely, I insult him and urge him to continue while I think about how to continue the game... Waiting for my partner and to show this slave how I play with a real cock, I decide that he has to lick my white spit from the toe of my black boots like it was cum. He would like to have a real cock to suck but for now he has to settle for my heels which I put right in his mouth. I keep dropping my white spit on my boots and also on my pants and I make him lick it: he is aroused after two weeks of chastity, I feel his full balls a bit but they are still small as well as his cock... I leave him sitting there with the dildo in the ass waiting for my partner to arrive. INCULATI PER ME Tutta vestita di pelle nera sono seduta sulla gabbia con dentro questo schiavo schifoso. Sta giocando con il suo culo per mio diletto proprio come gli ho chiesto: nudo e accovacciato, spinge con entrambe le mani un bel dildo nel suo culo rotto. Scendo per ammirare piu da vicino, lo insulto e lo incito a continuare mentre penso a come continuare il gioco... In attesa del mio partner e di far vedere a questo schiavo come gioco con un cazzo vero, decido che deve leccare il mio sputo bianco dalla punta degli miei stivali neri come fosse sperma. Gli piacerebbe avere un cazzo vero da succhiare ma per ora deve accontentarsi dei miei tacchi che gli infilo per bene in bocca. Continuo a far cadere la mia saliva bianca sugli stivali e anche sui pantaloni e gliela faccio leccare: e eccitato dopo due settimane di castita, tasto un po' le palle piene ma sono comunque piccole cosi come il suo cazzetto... Lo lascio li seduto col dildo in culo ad attendere che arrivi il mio partner.
Size - 648.54 MB
Duration - 00:10:11
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Caged Slave, Bdsm, Dungeon, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Wetlook Leather Leggings, Shiny Leather Pants, Glossy Clothing, Gloss, Male Insertion, Male Ass Fucking, Dildo Play, Anal Fucking, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Submissive Slut, Anal Masturbation, Prison Play, Slave Prisoner, Buttfuck, Anal Dildo, Lick Spit, Dildo In Ass, Fuck The Ass, Cfnm, Italian Femdom, Italian Dominatrix, Humiliation, High Heels Domination, Heels Sucking, Boot Slave, Verbal Abuse, Young Domina, Latex Boots, Boot Fetish, Boot Dom, Boot Domination, Boot Humiliation, Boot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licker, Bootlicker, Pathetic Slave, Abused By Woman, Female Superiority, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk, Boot Cleaning

Keep2share
Old 08-17-2024, 02:33 PM   #278
sancho48
Местный

Default Goddess Zephy - Beauty And The Doormat

Goddess Zephy - Beauty And The Doormat

I use cucky loser as my personal doormat to stand on while I get all dolled up and sexified for my stud!! I walk all over him without mercy - stepping on his cock and balls, and standing full weight on his throat and face (sometimes I don't even look where I step)...cucky gets crushed beneath my smelly goddess feet and holds very still; he knows it's important that my make up looks perfect for my hot man!! I stand so long on my doormat's throat that he 'goes under,' like a fucking loser!!--but I bring dumbass back to life with a few kicks to the face. he has to crawl behind me into the bedroom; I picked out a sexy outfit for my date and cucky has to help me put it on! I further humiliate the loser by ordering him to help me get dressed up all sexy as hell for when my stud fucks me! I make him put my sexy thigh highs and skirt on for me, but first I remove my panties and put them over his face (I won't be needing them anyway!). Then kneel and lick my dirty asshole clean for my man's huge dick and massage my nyloned feet while I relax for a bit. After cucky tongue polishes my shoes, I'm off for a night of incredible sex while cucky stays home in chastity!!
Size - 1 594.56 MB
Duration - 00:23:31
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Milf, Brunette, Throatstanding, Facestanding, Face Stomping, Makeup, Make Up, Foot Smelling, Feet Sniffing, Foot Fetish, Foot Dom, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Trampling, Trample, Foot Massage, Stockings, Nylon, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Soles Licking, Shoe Worship, Shoe Licking, Shoelicker, Shoe Licker, Shoe Domination, Beta Male, Goddess Worship, Humiliation, Arrogant Woman, Personal Slave, Asshole Fetish, Ass Eating, Analingus, Lick Mistress Ass, Ass Licker, Asslicker, Rimming, Anal Worship, Anal Licking, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Anilingus, Bdsm, Bare Ass, Pathetic Male, Ass Domination, Dominant Woman, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Loser

Keep2share
Old 08-17-2024, 05:58 PM   #279
sancho48
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Slobbering Cocksucker For Sadie

Club Stiletto Femdom - Slobbering Cocksucker For Sadie

Beautiful Miss Sadie has her slave worshiping her feet. She tells him she knows what he likes more and when she spreads her legs, her black strap-on cock pops up. She tells him to come kiss the head and them to lick the balls. "You like cock, don't you?" she asks him. "Yes Miss" he replies. She gets him on his knees and starts to deep throat him which causes him to gag and drool. She makes him spit it all out on himself and she loves seeing the spit dripping down off his face onto his body. "You love cock, let me take a picture" she says as she orders her other slave to bring her her phone. As she snaps the pic she tells him if he fucks up cleaning the bathroom again she is going to send it to everyone he knows. She continues to grab his head and plunges the cock all the way down his throat some more. Then he has to tell her how much he likes cock and sucking balls. She has him get on his back on the discipline bench so she can fuck him like his mouth is a pussy. He continues to gag and make a mess. Such a sloppy fuck! Finally she tells him to get on all fours and she comes behind him and rams him up his ass! A Slobbering cocksucking slut for Sadie.
Size - 642.02 MB
Duration - 00:05:46
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Face Fucking, Mouth Fucking, Mouthfucking, Deep Throat, Deepthroat, Brunette, Leggings Fetish, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Humiliation, Female Domination, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Dildo Worship, Dildo Licking, Dildo Sucking, Strapon Licking, Dildo Gagging, Strapon Gagging, Strapon Worship, Pathetic Male, Young Dominatrix, Dildo Play, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority

Keep2share
Old 08-17-2024, 09:23 PM   #280
sancho48
Местный

Default Goddess Gynarchy - 2 Dommes Make Slave Worship Them

Goddess Gynarchy - 2 Dommes Make Slave Worship Them

Goddess Serena and Ruby Onyx are dressed in gorgeous lingerie with full stockings and suspender belts and gorgeous patent stilettos and Louboutin's. Their slave is locked in chastity and enfettered in shackles, ready to serve them with relish. He is teased and made fun of by the beautiful pair as they exercise their power over him with ease. "I'll do whatever you say" the slave says "whatever we say!" Goddess Serena replies, "That's interesting!". The slave gets the honour of worshipping the beautiful dominatrices heels whilst being told "those shoes are worth more than your life". Slave is guided under strict instruction to worship their fully fashioned nylon stockings and even gets his face sandwiched between the beauties gorgeous asses as Ruby Onyx tells him point blank how he is being lured into a false sense of security.
Size - 808.12 MB
Duration - 00:10:33
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Brunette, Redhead, Double Domination, Stockings Fetish, Nylon, Sexy Lingerie, Sexy Underwear, Masked Slave, Ass Fetish, Ass Tease, Ass Domination, Chastity, Locked Cock, Locked Dick, Caged Cock, Cock Cage, Dick Cage, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Tease And Deny, Foot Fetish, Nylon Feet Smelling, Fully Fashioned Stockings, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Louboutins, Body Worship, Cfnm, British Mistress, British Femdom, English Female Domination, Uk Dominatrix, Pro Domina, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Shoe Worship, Shoe Licking, Shoelicker, Shoe Licker, High Heels Domination, High Heels Humiliation, High Heels Sucking, Heel Licking, High Heels Worship, High Heels Licking, Shoe Domination, Shoe Humiliation, Shoe Dom, Men Following Orders, Pathetic Loser, Male Abuse, Young Mistress, Female Superiority, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Arrogant Woman

Keep2share