In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2023, 09:44 AM   #10511
Gorod126
Местный

Default 345 - 19 year old's Fierce Introduced to the Bitches!

Official Title: 19 year old's Fierce Introduced to the Bitches!
Cast: Micah Andrews, Isis Love, Gia DiMarco
Tags: Female Domination, FemDom, BDSM, Domination

Official Synopsis: Little Micah Andrews is eager to please, but his attempts at devotion to Goddesses Isis Love and Mistress Gia DiMarco only leads to their harsh punishment!

Tech. Info
Size: 2356.93 MB
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 01:04:14

Download - 19 year old's Fierce Introduced to the Bitches!
Old 07-10-2023, 12:44 PM   #10512
Gorod126
Местный

Default 346 - Francesca Le's Birthday Cuckold

Official Title: Francesca Le's Birthday Cuckold
Cast: Francesca Le, Henry Jacob, Christian Wilde

Official Synopsis: Francescas loving husband puts together a surprise celebration for her birthday complete with champagne, cake and presents. Unbeknownst to her he has also set up the best present a woman could ever ask for, a hot sexy stud with a rock hard cock ready to give her all the orgasms and pleasure she deserves! Francesca and Henry are totally in love yet they both accept the fact that he cant please her sexually so Henrys boss Christian is the man for the job! Francesca locks her husbands cock away in chastity and whips, spanks and torments his balls in front of Christian. She humiliates Henry by sucking Christians cock then spits her cock laced saliva all over Henrys face and chastity belt. Henry i...

Tech. Info
Size: 2013.64 MB
Duration: 00:54:52

Download - Francesca Le's Birthday Cuckold
Old 07-10-2023, 03:44 PM   #10513
Gorod126
Местный

Default 347 - Maitresse Madeline's POV foot fetish teaser BONUS!

Official Title: Maitresse Madeline's POV foot fetish teaser BONUS!
Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

Official Synopsis: Youve been missing me havent you Youve had the hardest time keeping your grubby little hands off your pathetic slave meat dreaming of the next time Im in your presence. The truth is there is no rhyme or reason behind my absence other than just to make you suffer, make you beg, make you plead for my return. It pleases me to know you are in agony without my presence. When you send me emails begging to see me, my pussy instantly gets wet thinking of the control I have over your mind and body. Give me reasons to allow you to worship me again. Tribute me and prove that you have complete devotion. Im throwing you this foot fetish teaser to remind you just how much you miss me and show you where you...

Tech. Info
Size: 479.24 MB
Duration: 00:13:03

Download - Maitresse Madeline's POV foot fetish teaser BONUS!
Old 07-10-2023, 06:44 PM   #10514
Gorod126
Местный

Default 348 - Worship Her Greatness!

Official Title: Worship Her Greatness!
Cast: Lance Hart, Nyomi Banxxx

Official Synopsis: Goddess Nyomi Banxxx graces us with her power again and this time she ball busts pretty boy Lance into submission! No holds barred and all powerful Nyomi whips, tramples and humiliates Lance at her feet. Hes bound in strict bondage, balls tormented and strap-on ass fucked so deep she makes this pretty boy ugly. But, lucky for Lance he does have such a cute face and Nyomi wastes not time planting her perfectly round voluptuous ass right on his face smothering him between her cheeks then using his dick for her own pleasure. Lance gets so excited that shit filthy slave load shoots so far accidentally hitting Nyomis large tits. Of course his cute face must get smothered by her cum covered tits as...

Tech. Info
Size: 1693.08 MB
Duration: 00:46:08

Download - Worship Her Greatness!
Old 07-10-2023, 09:44 PM   #10515
Gorod126
Местный

Default 349 - A Divine Giantess

Official Title: A Divine Giantess
Cast: Aiden Starr, Dylan Ryan, Cole Brooks

Official Synopsis: Welcome Amazon Dylan Ryan to Divine Bitches! Cole Brooks learns his place beneath the foot of an Amazon when Goddess Aiden Starr invites Dylan to Divine Bitches. Cole yearns to be controlled and manipulated by the Bitches and is made to worship the perfect form of woman, an AMAZON! Aiden demands Cole to worship The Amazons large beautiful feet, perfect ass and strong long legs. Hes single tailed to submission then trampled by the feet of The Amazon. The Bitches peg his ass with a strap-on and torment his balls then use his 21 year old cock for their pleasure. After they get theirs and leave him covered in their nectar they allow him to release his filthy seed but little does Cole know he will...

Tech. Info
Size: 2615.22 MB
Duration: 01:11:16

Download - A Divine Giantess
Old 07-11-2023, 12:44 AM   #10516
Gorod126
Местный

Default 350 - The Ultimate Cock Tease

Official Title: The Ultimate Cock Tease
Cast: DJ, Lorelei Lee

Official Synopsis: DJ wrote me a pathetic letter confessing a deep obsession he has for Mistress Lorelei Lee. I couldnt help myself and decided to use it against him for my own pleasure. DJ is allowed to worship Lorelei for the day but hes indebted as an office slave to me for a month. Mistress Lorelei plays DJ so expertly that I was even turned on behind the camera. She uses the entire day for one big tease and denial extravaganza for the ULTIMATE cock tease! You have NEVER seen Mistress Lorelei Lee so sexy and you have never seen her deny a cock quite like this.

Tech. Info
Size: 2175.15 MB
Duration: 00:59:16

Download - The Ultimate Cock Tease
Old 07-11-2023, 03:44 AM   #10517
Gorod126
Местный

Default 351 - Red Hot Wet Tease

Official Title: Red Hot Wet Tease
Cast: Michael Bridalveil, Nicki Hunter

Official Synopsis: Mistress Nicki Hunter is back and sexier then ever in red hot wet latex! New slave, Micheal Bridalveil, doesnt stand a chance when he walks into her lair clueless as can be. Hes rendered helpless by Nickis beauty, brains and female dominance and stumbles around powerless while made to strip CFNM, humiliated and whipped into submission. Hes made to lick clean and worship her latex then her aromatic ass! Nicki painfully rams Michales tight asshole with a strap-on cock. She then expertly teases and denies his cock over and over again bringing him to the very edge of orgasm until he bursts his cock filth by accident and is made to clean it up like a good slaveboy should!

Tech. Info
Size: 2932.93 MB
Duration: 01:19:55

Download - Red Hot Wet Tease
Old 07-11-2023, 06:44 AM   #10518
Gorod126
Местный

Default 352 - Mistress Francesca Le

Official Title: Mistress Francesca Le
Cast: Francesca Le, John Magnum

Official Synopsis: Welcome the devastating Mistress Francesca Le to Divine Bitches! Francesca may be new to Divine Bitches but shes not new to femdom. She shows off her skills dominating this muscular wimp into submission! Hes humiliated by being stripped naked of his clothes CFNM while Mistress Le commands him to worship her sexy feet, shoes and stockings. Muscle boy gets a hard-on with pre cum dripping from his cock so a Mistress has to do what a Mistress has to do, stomp on his cock and OTK spanking! Hes then strung from the ceiling, cock and balls tied with weights and strap-on ass fucked from behind. Muscle slut does have a thick cock and Mistress Le uses it for her pleasure while he has his head in a face...

Tech. Info
Size: 2572.35 MB
Duration: 01:10:06

Download - Mistress Francesca Le
Old 07-11-2023, 09:44 AM   #10519
Gorod126
Местный

Default 353 - Happy Birthday, Felony!

Official Title: Happy Birthday, Felony!
Cast: Ricky Sinz, Felony

Official Synopsis: For Felonys birthday I wanted to do something special so I rented her a motorcycle for the day and got her a tattooed bad boy to turn into a her own slut boy! Felony blazes into the Armory for a day filled with female domination by clamping Rickys balls, over sized clothes pins on his tattooed flesh and then whipping them off with an evil dragon tail whip! Hes tied up, bent over her motorcycle and fucked like a little bitch in the ass. When Felony bores of him she has enough of the CFNM and ties him down with a box over his head so he cant see her naked body. This doesnt stop Ricky from having a raging hard on knowing just knowing he is in the presence of a goddess. Felony rides his cock to o...

Tech. Info
Size: 2031.07 MB
Duration: 00:55:21

Download - Happy Birthday, Felony!
Old 07-11-2023, 01:03 PM   #10520
Gorod126
Местный

Default 354 - Nicki Hunter, host of Playboy Radio Night Calls: The ULTIMATE Cuckoldress!

Official Title: Nicki Hunter, host of Playboy Radio Night Calls: The ULTIMATE Cuckoldress!
Cast: Nicki Hunter, Lorelei Lee, Mickey Mod, Ned Mayhem

Official Synopsis: Welcome Nicki Hunter to DivineBitches! Nicki Hunter is all brains, beauty and the host of Playboy Radios signature show Night Calls. Nicki has a wicked tongue and a sexy presence that will render you helpless! Nicki invites her old college friend, Lorelei Lee and Loreleis boyfriend over to show off her and her husbands beautiful new home. Lorelei and Mickey soon realize Nicki has more on her mind then catching up on the last couple years. She invites them to indulge in a wicked evil game of cuckolding! The night is filled with plenty of CFNM humiliation, Nicki commanding her husband to orally please both her guests, whipping, strap-on butt fucking in chastity and the ladies both fucking the s...

Tech. Info
Size: 2555.78 MB
Duration: 01:09:39

Download - Nicki Hunter, host of Playboy Radio Night Calls: The ULTIMATE Cuckoldress!
Closed Thread