In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Other Anything that does not fit into other sections

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2022, 07:44 PM   #13441
sexdownload
Местный

Default Cumming Consequences

Cumming Consequences

When you are allowed to jerk off however you want, disobey instructions, and just do whatever you want you make the worst fucking decisions. When there are no consequences, no punishments when you do not follow instructions then how do I train you to only do as I tell you? I have to give you consequences, it is far more important to punish you when you do bad than to reward you when you do good. I want you to be so afraid of disobeying me that you never even think of doing it. You need to fear me. You need this. Next time I tell you to do something and you just do whatever you want then you are a disrespectful POS and you need to be punished. It can't be something so easy, it has to be hard so you can learn a lesson. If you disobey me you will have to punish yourself to remind yourself that you do as I SAY not disrespect me. Next time you cum when I say not to you will lick it all clean. Clean up every last little drop as punishment for going against what you have told. You will fuck your ass, reminding yourself that you fucked up and now you fully belong to me. Show yourself how sorry you are. Cry about it. You will will wear your cage for two days. You will add these days on for every fucking stupid thing you have decided to do. Once you are caged you will wear a butt plug, this will be a reminder that I am AWLAYS there whether you see me or not. You will do as I say or you will suffer the consequences.
femdom, female domination, verbal humiliation, chastity, humiliation, submissive / slave training, jessibelle, jessi belle, humiliation, femdom, female domination, chastity, punishment, goddess worship, training, butt plug, cei, eat cum, latex, Goddess JessiBelle,
Duration : 00:06:36
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 113.66 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
Old 10-07-2022, 10:39 PM   #13442
sexdownload
Местный

Default Do You Wanna Be A Sissy First Time In Your Life Ok That's Video For You FemDom POV Sissification

Do You Wanna Be A Sissy First Time In Your Life Ok That's Video For You FemDom POV Sissification

Duration : 00:06:30
File Size : 172.2 MB

Link For Download
Old 10-08-2022, 01:34 AM   #13443
sexdownload
Местный

Default Edge Dont Cum

Edge Dont Cum

Cumming is out - edging is IN. Pick up your cock and try it now. Tempting you with my perfect tits in latex, encouraging you to warm up that cock for a long goon session today... and tomorrow.. I want you edging edging edging all the time for me. Imagine waking up tomorrow, and the only job you have is to edge for me, all day long, embracing new sensations and going deeper into sexual corruption. Sometimes the things that used to seem scary or too kinky become the things you crave most in these situations! Funny how denial will do that to you. Edge, edge, edge for Goddess LatexBarbie, every day, more hours, put in more time obeying my orders, and DON'T cum.
edging games, latex, tit worship, tease & denial, orgasm denial, sensual domination, latex, latex barbie, latexbarbie, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:09:34
File Size : 618.8 MB

Link For Download
Old 10-08-2022, 04:29 AM   #13444
sexdownload
Местный

Default Smoke Latex And Orgasms

Smoke Latex And Orgasms

I am wearing a pair of translucent latex leggings (no panty), sexy push up bra, leather jacket and tigh high pvc boots. I am lighting up my cigratte (in a cigarette pro longer / holder ) and start smoking sensually while I rub my latex pussy hard. My moans will drive you crazy ! I will keep rubbing and smoking in the same time untill orgasm. p.s : you might get a sneak at my pussy since the leggings are kinda see trough
smoking, latex, leather fetish, orgasms, classic smoking, rubber fetish, thigh high pvc boots, latex boots, latex queen, erotic smoker, sensual smoking, smoking and masturbating, goddess smoking, smoke worship, leather jacket, shiny clothes, worship me, Fetishista,
Duration : 00:12:27
File Size : 920.25 MB

Link For Download
Old 10-08-2022, 07:24 AM   #13445
sexdownload
Местный

Default Crazy About Booty

Crazy About Booty

Eat it up, booty lovers! You love this ass in banana yellow latex, teasing and driving you crazy. Jerking for me as you get high on the shine, you sink into horny submissive bliss for this perfect juicy ass. What happens next? Stroke and click and pay, and find out.
ass worship, latex, shiny clothing, femdom, femdom pov, latex, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:08:41
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 749.56 MB

Link For Download
Old 10-08-2022, 10:19 AM   #13446
sexdownload
Местный

Default Latex and Rubber 00128

Latex and Rubber 00128

Duration : 00:03:30
File Size : 33.77 MB

Link For Download
Old 10-08-2022, 01:14 PM   #13447
sexdownload
Местный

Default Suck It

Suck It

Suck it. Suck it. Suck it. Suck it. Suck it. Suck it. Relentlessly training it into your mind how badly you need to be a cocksucker for me. I know how to plant the triggers that will make you irreversibly gay for me. Suck cock for Goddess, swallow that hot cum. You were made for this, and it just feels right.
make me bi, bisexual encouragement, cock worship, gay humiliation, femdom, latex, latexbarbie, latex barbie, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:11:35
File Size : 1337.17 MB

Link For Download
Old 10-08-2022, 04:09 PM   #13448
sexdownload
Местный

Default Latex and Rubber 00159

Latex and Rubber 00159

Duration : 00:05:27
File Size : 145.5 MB

Link For Download
Old 10-08-2022, 07:04 PM   #13449
sexdownload
Местный

Default My Property

My Property

You may think that you had made the choice, when you fell into my trap. When you bought a clip, and then more, and then before you even realized it, you felt passionately owned by me. The truth really is, I chose you first. It's a mutual attraction. You are the perfect pet for me, adoring and affectionate, always eager to see me smiling. Always eager to see me happy. You are my property now. I own you... your cock is my cock, your wallet is my wallet, your mind is bewitched by my presence in your life. And it feels so, so good....
mesmerize, femdom, mind fuck, eye fetish, mental domination, latex, latexbarbie, latex barbie, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:09:32
File Size : 718.16 MB

Link For Download
Old 10-08-2022, 09:59 PM   #13450
sexdownload
Местный

Default Rubber Clinic Treatment

Rubber Clinic Treatment

Your eyes flutter open as you find yourself strapped to My operating table. It's time to relieve some of those pesky symptoms we discovered in your diagnosis. Open wide as I gag you, then one by one address each of your physical and psychological ailments. This is all for your own good, we need to cure you! No escape, we must take care of these issues immediately. If we can't remedy these abnormalities with one treatment, you may have to stay here, strapped to My table, taking your medicine for days, weeks, months... until you cannot take them anymore.
medical clinic, medical fetish, electric play, big black cock - bbc, latex, femdom, medical fetish, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:13:29
File Size : 1183.01 MB

Link For Download
Closed Thread