In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Other Anything that does not fit into other sections

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2022, 12:54 AM   #13451
sexdownload
Местный

Default The Perfect Edge

The Perfect Edge

...for the perfect, horny victim. A delicious shiny tease where I reinforce your purpose as my slave, get you close to the brink and deny you, duh. You don't need to cum everyday. You only need to do, exactly as I say.
edging games, latex, femdom, domination, tease & denial, latex, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:12:51
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 965.16 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
Old 10-09-2022, 06:44 AM   #13452
sexdownload
Местный

Default Dick Or Pussy

Dick Or Pussy

The most insidious temptation. I tempt you to worship my pussy, but you'll be worshipping cock, too, at the same time. Side by side, which do you find your gaze landing upon more? It sure fucks with your mind when I do this to you, but it's only because I know you're sooo obsessed with dick! You dream about sucking it, being fucked by it, and this is the gentle detour into cock worship that you need. Worship me, and my hot pussy, at the same time, you'll practically feel your brain cells burst as I rewire your sexuality.
bisexual encouragement, femdom, cock worship, pussy worship, shiny clothing, femdom, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:11:52
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 1032.49 MB

Link For Download
Old 10-09-2022, 09:39 AM   #13453
sexdownload
Местный

Default V-Day Cum-a-thon Task

V-Day Cum-a-thon Task

You were going to spend Valentine's Day alone anyway, so you're going to spend it jerking off and cumming until you cannot take it anymore or until you cum as many times as I tell you to. It will be something to take your mind off the fact that you are such a lonely loser.
humiliation, c4svalentines20, jessibelle, jessi belle, femdom, humiliation, redhead, latex, valentine's day, loser, verbal, mental, joi, jerk off instruction, task, assignment, Goddess JessiBelle,
Duration : 00:05:59
File Size : 518.89 MB

Link For Download
Old 10-09-2022, 12:34 PM   #13454
sexdownload
Местный

Default An Evil Zipper Joi

An Evil Zipper Joi

Up and down. Up and down. My zipper controls your cock stroking. When my zipper is up, you may stroke. When it is down and you can see my juicy cleavage, you must abstain from stroking. A maddening game and you stop and start the stroke cycle for me when I say, feeling the control I take from you in doing this. It wouldn't be as much fun to just plain cum today, that would be boring. This is much more exciting. I work you into a frenzy and promise a big orgasm finally at the end, when I unzip, show you my tits, and count you down to cumming...
joi games, latex, femdom pov, joi, jerk off instruction, tease & denial, latex, latexbarbie, latex barbie, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:13:00
File Size : 515.76 MB

Link For Download
Old 10-09-2022, 03:29 PM   #13455
sexdownload
Местный

Default Her Rubber Highness

Her Rubber Highness

Sensual Heavy Rubber Domination. Just one look, and you are putty in my hands. A big, red shiny apple, tempting you to have a bite. I am your one true Queen, her rubber highness, LatexBarbie. There is no denying it - you are completely fucked. The reason why you are instantly addicted like this is because you know I'm already in your head. I know all your little fucked up fantasies, and I know how to use them against you. I'll turn you into a jerk-off obsessed zombie, milking your jizz for Me all day, taking you further into your obsession than you've ever dreamed. I'm the devil on your shoulder.. give in to temptation.
latex, femdom, femdom pov, rubber fetish, goddess worship, femdom, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:08:34
File Size : 1338.33 MB

Link For Download
Old 10-09-2022, 06:24 PM   #13456
sexdownload
Местный

Default Latex and Rubber 00207

Latex and Rubber 00207

Duration : 00:07:54
File Size : 87.87 MB

Link For Download
Old 10-09-2022, 09:19 PM   #13457
sexdownload
Местный

Default Latex and Rubber 00142

Latex and Rubber 00142

Duration : 00:04:31
File Size : 99.91 MB

Link For Download
Old 10-10-2022, 12:14 AM   #13458
sexdownload
Местный

Default Queen Of Hearts Advanced Intox

Queen Of Hearts Advanced Intox

So, you think you can drink? You like to party? It's time to play a drinking game, this time with a deck of cards, and you can't be a little bitch about it. I want you to prep by getting 5 shot glasses, 5 cans (not bottles) of beer, and a full bottle of liquor. Why do you need 5 shot glasses? Because I make the rules, and because this game is one of chance - I draw a card, and you might need all 5 glasses for what comes next. This clip is perfect for those who want to get FUCKED UP, and not just tipsy. We are talking college-level drinking game fuckery, "black-out-and-make-bad-decisions" level . No warm-up, no mercy. Can you take it?
games, edging games, masturbation games, joi games, edging games, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:12:51
File Size : 757.77 MB

Link For Download
Old 10-10-2022, 06:04 AM   #13459
sexdownload
Местный

Default Puppy Training With A Whip

Puppy Training With A Whip

Is whip training painful, or pleasurable? Will you be a good puppy who gets head scratches while you woof for me? Because if you aren't good, you'll get punished with this whip! I'll gag you with my puppy bone gag, then tell you to "sit". Bark when you are told! Good boys get treats and rewards, while bad doggies will just get the whip again, and I won't be so nice this time. You need to be broken in and trained to be a good, obedient boy.....
puppy play, femdom pov, corporal bdsm, whipping, latex, verbal humiliation, latex, latexbarbie, latex barbie, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:09:40
File Size : 382.11 MB

Link For Download
Old 10-10-2022, 08:59 AM   #13460
sexdownload
Местный

Default Hot Smoking In Latex

Hot Smoking In Latex

I am so damn hot in my tight purple latex top and black pencil latex skirt. My hot long latex gloves wrapped around the ciragrette make you go crazy : what if that cigarette was you dick ? What if i was blowing your cock instead of the cigarette ? I am very sensual troughout the whole video, teasing with every inch of my body. At one point i grab the cam and you can see me in a great POV. You will want to kiss me so badly, I guarantee that ! All I can say is that at one point there is some spit and some milk involved. It is going to be cummiliciously hot. You won't be able to take your eyes off me. Smoke. Desire. Chemestry. Wanna see me blow ?
smoking, latex, glove fetish, human ashtray, tease & denial, rubber fetish, latex queen, spit, skirt, smoking, sucking, purple, sensual, tease, mesmerize, rubber doll, glove, shiny, milk, smoke, Fetishista,
Duration : 00:12:19
File Size : 909.84 MB

Link For Download
Closed Thread