In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Other Anything that does not fit into other sections

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2022, 11:54 AM   #13461
sexdownload
Местный

Default Chastity Prescription

Chastity Prescription

Tell me how you're feeling. What your symptoms are. What's that? You're a chronic masturbator? Hmm. Seems your diagnosis is quite advanced - I know exactly what you need. You see, normally we would prescribe a chastity device for you, and send you home with it. However, I see that you are SUCH a jerk-off-addict, that you will probably find yourself r3lapsing pretty quickly - even in chastity. It might slow you down, but I'm sure you'll find new ways to cum. This is such a severe case, I'm going to have to strap you down, administer your pr3scription myself, and keep you here in the hospital for close monitoring... no one will save you now. It's just you, strapped down to the table in chastity, and me, until I decide that you are cured...
medical fetish, medical clinic, nurse play, chastity, chastity male, latex, latexbarbie, latex barbie, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:07:31
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 443.41 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
Old 10-10-2022, 03:05 PM   #13462
sexdownload
Местный

Default Black Shiny Latex

Black Shiny Latex

You'll never get my black shiny latex out of your head. You are a slave to my black shiny latex. Stimulate yourself while I mesmerize you into a sensual simmer, I look so classically stunning in my full black latex outfit. Teasing, tempting, the more your stroke for my black shiny latex the more powerless you become. My voice in your ear, velvet honey, purring you into submission as I flash my shine, my glossy body before your weak eyes. You love black shiny latex. You need black shiny latex. You are a slave to black shiny latex.
latex, femdom pov, mesmerize, mind fuck, rubber fetish, shiny clothing, latex, latex barbie, latexbarbie, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:12:51
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 839.39 MB

Link For Download
Old 10-10-2022, 06:00 PM   #13463
sexdownload
Местный

Default Latex Rubber Slow Petting In Jet Plane. Home Video Of Relax. Fetish GasMask Slow Masturbation

Latex Rubber Slow Petting In Jet Plane. Home Video Of Relax. Fetish GasMask Slow Masturbation

Duration : 00:08:41
File Size : 258.56 MB

Link For Download
Old 10-10-2022, 08:55 PM   #13464
sexdownload
Местный

Default Perfect Goddess Ass Worship Joi

Perfect Goddess Ass Worship Joi

Top shelf tits and ass know exactly how to work you over. I barely even have to say anything - just watch my long legs, and cute booty swallow up these panties into one perfect Goddess wedgie. I do it over and over again, bending over and letting my underwear disappear. You've started to get stiff, and it becomes impossible to resist once I start teasing you with my words in this sexy little Calvin Klein lingerie. Fuck you, little loser boy, and keep stroking to this hot ass. You are no match for superior women, keep beating your meat, weak little bitch!
ass worship, joi games, humiliation, legs, femdom, lingerie, joi games, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:23:36
File Size : 2068.34 MB

Link For Download
Old 10-10-2022, 11:50 PM   #13465
sexdownload
Местный

Default Latex and Rubber 00131

Latex and Rubber 00131

Duration : 00:03:35
File Size : 25.09 MB

Link For Download
Old 10-11-2022, 02:45 AM   #13466
sexdownload
Местный

Default Latex and Rubber 00109

Latex and Rubber 00109

Duration : 00:02:17
File Size : 29.82 MB

Link For Download
Old 10-11-2022, 05:40 AM   #13467
sexdownload
Местный

Default Milked Ruined Clean Yourself Up

Milked Ruined Clean Yourself Up

Who lives to stroke for shiny latex ass? You do! You are a slave to it. Especially in a perfect, tight catsuit, how irresistible. Yes you can stroke. Yes you must do as I say. Be my little fuckpuppet, let me use you. Let me reduce you to the pathetic horny cumstain that you are. Humiliating you today, I'm going to seduce you right to the edge of orgasm, and them laugh in your face as I order you to RUIN it, and then EAT it, AHAHA. How totally gross. You always have been gross, and you always will be. Betas love to kneel and humiliate themselves in exchange for the chance to cum, totally betrayed, all for my hot, latex ass.
ruined orgasms, cum eating instruction, cei, latex, catsuits, femdom pov, latex, latexbarbie, latex barbie, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:11:01
File Size : 656.58 MB

Link For Download
Old 10-11-2022, 08:35 AM   #13468
sexdownload
Местный

Default Interactive Sissy Finishing School

Interactive Sissy Finishing School

You think you've got what it takes to complete a basic, sissy finishing school? Meet your new headmistress, LatexBarbie. I don't waste any time getting down to business, and I don't give you very much warmup today. In this clip, there are direct orders, and also "" interactive options. Be sure to have some sissy basics on hand: panties, a buttplug, that sort of thing. I'm not going to be nice to you. You will be belittled. You will be slutified. But when I'm done with you, you will be the best sissy ever to graduate from my academy...
sissy training, sissy sluts, femdom, domination, sissy sluts, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:15:17
File Size : 1333.58 MB

Link For Download
Old 10-11-2022, 11:30 AM   #13469
sexdownload
Местный

Default Tiny Cocks Locks and Dilodoes

Tiny Cocks Locks and Dilodoes

Imagine how much better everything would be if we took every little tiny sad cock and put it in a cage and left it there. If every little cocked loser came to terms with the fact that little cocks will never fuck. Your cock is so small that it doesn't even exist, but we will lock it away anyway. You will need some kind of action, some way of actually pleasing women. We will give you a strap on with a dildo that looks like a real cock, not what you have. Your fake cock could please in ways your little cock could never dream of! At least you are getting "laid" even if it isn't with your real cock. If you can please with that fake cock no one would care that your actual cock doesn't do anything. Lock all of the small cocks away in a cage, let you choose a dildo that you can use to fuck and show you have some kind of talent. This is how it should be.
small penis humiliation, humiliation, chastity, verbal humiliation, domination, femdom, jessibelle, jessi belle, femdom, female domination, chastity, humiliation, verbal, small dick, small penis, dildo, strap on, latex, Goddess JessiBelle,
Duration : 00:06:20
File Size : 109.02 MB

Link For Download
Old 10-11-2022, 08:15 PM   #13470
sexdownload
Местный

Default Ruined And Humiliated Latex Joi

Ruined And Humiliated Latex Joi

You want it, NEED it, my hard and unforgiving control. No remorse for a pathetic little beta like you. Seeing me in latex makes you melt, turns your brain to jello, as you start stroking for me. As you fall prey to my sexy advances, I reveal my plan for you: you will ruin your orgasm for me today. What have you gotten yourself into?
ruined orgasms, humiliation, latex, femdom, domination, humiliation, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:08:27
File Size : 637.18 MB

Link For Download
Closed Thread