In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Other Anything that does not fit into other sections

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2022, 07:15 PM   #13841
sexdownload
Местный

Default Valentina Fox - Blue Balled Forever

Valentina Fox - Blue Balled Forever

It was you who introduced Me to femdom, and now I love it even more than you do. Day by day as this becomes more and more of a female led relationship your opinion is becoming less and less important to Me. I don't really see you as a man/your boyfriend anymore, more as a slave, a horny little pet, controlled by Me and My pussy especially since I decided to put you in chastity and now rarely ever let you cum. I know you're trapped, you're desperate for Me to take full and absolute power over you. From now on, orgasm denial for you will be permanent. No more blowing your load ever, ever again. But thats not enough. You said you would do anything, agree to anything, GIVE Me anything I ask for, right? Sex has been so much better since we switched over to toys and stopped using your dick. You really just can't compare to my pulsing, vibrating, giant dildos! I've decided to completely remove your dick to take away any distractions, but of course I'll leave your balls so that you can be constantly aching for Me! I can't wait to have it in a jar and show all of My girlfriends what I've reduced you to!
Duration : 00:09:51
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 379.54 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
Old 10-23-2022, 10:25 PM   #13842
sexdownload
Местный

Default Stella Sol - Luxury Hosiery Obsessed

Stella Sol - Luxury Hosiery Obsessed

Welcome back, pet. My nylon legs and ass keeps you wanting and needing more more more. Yes! This clip is divine and quite sensual with its nice pace and softened beauty. You'll love the way I tease the pantyhose addict right back into your life. I want you to feel compelled to watch this clip entirely while also shopping nylons for Me. I need more more more. It's very important you listen and obey so that you don't miss out on all of the fun instructions I give to you. As your Goddess I want us to share in this wonderful kink together. Pantyhose are such a delight. Right! Especially when a gorgeous Goddess like Me uses them to drop you into subspace so that your love of nylons deepens even further. Don't be shy or afraid of being submissive to Me. Just let it happen. You're meant to be a nylon lover for life.
Duration : 00:12:44
File Size : 939.87 MB

Link For Download
Old 10-24-2022, 01:35 AM   #13843
sexdownload
Местный

Default Tatum Kelly - Worship My Wolfords

Tatum Kelly - Worship My Wolfords

You are weak for pantyhose, but not just any pantyhose; you're weak for MY legs in WOLFORD pantyhose. That's what makes you hard and there's no denying it. Just look at that hard dick between your legs! It would never lie. My sexy legs are captivating and mesmerizing. They are the reason you have an undeniable urge to stroke and they are also the reason you are going to end up penniless. Obviously if you love me in Wolfords, you should be buying them for me. My expectation is that you kneel, stroke, and send, all while bowing in reverence to my heavenly legs. If this sounds like your dream come true, you know what to do next.
Duration : 00:09:06
File Size : 1311.3 MB

Link For Download
Old 10-24-2022, 04:45 AM   #13844
sexdownload
Местный

Default Mistress T - Compromise Agreement

Mistress T - Compromise Agreement

When the boss of the company invites his 11o'clock appointment into his office, he is shocked to see the beautiful woman before him, someone he had a kinky relationship with, years before. He had managed to break free of her control and his desires, making himself a very successful businessman. She soon reminds him of their shared past, with the help of some compromising photos that she has kept of there exploits, he has missed their playtime so much and she is soon commanding him to lick her cunt, although any of his staff could walk in on them! She then takes more photos and drags him around the office with a belt around his neck, mounting his hard cock and fucking it to orgasm, She then wanks his cock, making it cum, revealing the chastity device that she is now going to lock him up him, for as long as she wants. He never escaped her and will now resume his position as compliant slave.
Duration : 00:21:48
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 414.46 MB

Link For Download
Old 10-24-2022, 07:55 AM   #13845
sexdownload
Местный

Default Brook Logan - Always Cheating On Loser Cuckold

Brook Logan - Always Cheating On Loser Cuckold

Haha you really thought i would stay faithful to you little loser cuck!! Haha ASIF!!! With that tiny pathetic cock of yours, you will always be a forever loser virgin Haha!! You will always let me go out and cheat on you with lots of sexy horny guys, with HUGE cocks!! Way BIGGER than your little loser cock!! I show you a picture on my phone of the guy i am fucking, he sends me pictures all the time of him, with his huge cock out!! Which always gets me so horny for him!! So little cuck after he fucks me nice and hard and good! Youll be there to lick it all out of my pussy for me haha like a good little cuckold loser! The actual thing your only good for.
Duration : 00:10:57
Resolution : 854x480
File Size : 435.86 MB

Link For Download
Old 10-24-2022, 09:48 AM   #13846
sexdownload
Местный

Default Vivian Azure Keiran Lee - The Allure Of Azure

Vivian Azure Keiran Lee - The Allure Of Azure

It's time for Brazzers to discover what makes Vivian Azure so alluring - plump lips, poppin' curves and a flair for fucking in pantyhose.
Duration : 00:29:17
File Size : 1367.95 MB

Link For Download
Old 10-24-2022, 11:05 AM   #13847
sexdownload
Местный

Default Sandra Silvers Tied In Tan Pantyhose

Sandra Silvers Tied In Tan Pantyhose

Tight Tit Tie for Tightly Tethered, MouthStuffed MILF in Pantyhose & H0gtie! Damsel in Distress! Microfoam Gag!
Duration : 00:11:22
Resolution : 1440x1080
File Size : 451.16 MB

Link For Download
Old 10-24-2022, 02:15 PM   #13848
sexdownload
Местный

Default Goddess Alexis Grace - Alexis And Brianna Foot Smelling Cock Milking

Goddess Alexis Grace - Alexis And Brianna Foot Smelling Cock Milking

Your Mistress Alexis is here with her good friend Goddess Briana. We are both in are nylons and are going to make are slave smell are silky nylon soles as we stroke and tease his cock. I start by giving slave boy a foot job while Goddess Brianna shoves her black stocking soles into his face. Next I take my size ten soles and shove then in his face as well. We force are slave to take huge whiffs of are beautifully scented nylon feet. We begin to tease his cock with are hands then stroke it. The poor slave wants to cum so bad as are hand go up and down his cock. Finally after slave cant take the pain anymore we let him cum as we laugh at how pathetic he is. This slave is only allowed to cum with are feet an his face an we cant help but to crack up laughing at this loser foot boy.
Duration : 00:06:00
File Size : 228.43 MB

Link For Download
Old 10-24-2022, 05:25 PM   #13849
sexdownload
Местный

Default Erotic Nikki - Cum Soak My Pantyhosed Feet

Erotic Nikki - Cum Soak My Pantyhosed Feet

As soon as you saw that I was wearing pantyhose you knew would have to jerk off for Me. you're such a junkie for pantyhosed feet. Is it the silky smoothness that does it? It is the way they hold that perfect foot scent after wearing them all day. Come on in and get a whiff while you stroke that dick. Follow My instructions and encouragement until I use My toes to give you a 10 second countdown to soak My pantyhosed feet with your cum.,FOOT FETISHRelated Categories: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, FEET JOI, MILF, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, MATUREKeywords: pantyhosed feet, joi, pov feet, pov, masturbation instruction, eroticnikki, erotic nikki, nikki ashton, goddess nikki
Duration : 00:12:07
File Size : 750.57 MB

Link For Download
Old 10-24-2022, 08:35 PM   #13850
sexdownload
Местный

Default Big Booty Pantyhose Sexfight Brawl

Big Booty Pantyhose Sexfight Brawl

Duration : 00:11:13