In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2023, 08:39 PM   #13931
sancho48
Местный

Default Pin Up

Pin Up

Having pins in my pussy was not enough for me. I boosted it up with a fake and a real dick so you will see some cbt scenes in this movie too.
Size - 910.93 MB
Duration - 00:27:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Queensnake, solo, pins, cunt stuffing, dildo, fucking, cbt, 4k-uhd,

Keep2share
Old 02-06-2023, 11:33 PM   #13932
sancho48
Местный

Default Lucy Lauren - the pet

Lucy Lauren - the pet

Lucy Lauren has very sensitive nipples. Remember her first time? And then her triple pumping? A lot of members have been concerned she would never be able to handle the red cow milker. But today is the day: Lucy Lauren is going on the red cow milker!! She has been trained very well, her pet skills are incredible. She can be gagged with a huge gag all the time, she will walk on her hands and knees, and she is very obedient. The farmer has a little fun with her before the session, leading her around in circles on a leash, and putting nipple clamps on her in preparation for the milking session. Of course, we are not completely evil here at HuCows.com, so we gave Lucy a high speed vibrator to make her session bearable. Soon she was a drooling moaning mess, while her nipples were pumped to triple the original size! Yes, it was very painful for her, but training is necessary, we can't leave any of our herd behind!
Size - 1306.54 MB
Duration - 00:11:55
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Cow Milker (RED), Magic Wand, Milk, Torture, Vacuum Devices, BDSM, hucows, Tits, Niples, hucows.com,

Keep2share
Old 02-07-2023, 02:28 AM   #13933
sancho48
Местный

Default The Bench - Tanita

The Bench - Tanita

It was Tanita's turn to try the spanking bench in our friend's dungeon. She got even harder spanking than Jeby with the riding crops. After this session she had beautiful stars on her butts and other different abstract marks on her belly and thighs for about 3 weeks.
Size - 1595.27 MB
Duration - 00:26:35
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Queensnake, Tanita, spanking bench, spanking, bondage, riding crop, orgasm, lezdom, full-hd,

Keep2share
Old 02-07-2023, 05:23 AM   #13934
sancho48
Местный

Default Maggie Meat 3

Maggie Meat 3

Maggie Mead is a smart mouthed little tramp that is going to learn her place today. Every time PD or a member asks her a question you can be sure she is going to give the most wise-ass response she can think of. That kind of behavior lands her in exactly the kind of trouble that she loves.

Her nipples are not just clamped, there is electricity running through them. She is tasked with holding a weight in her pussy and the frequent shocks mean that muscle fatigue is the least of her worries. Amazingly enough, when they add even more weight she still holds on tight. Her body is twitching from the strain but she does not drop her charge.

You would think that the experience would teach her some humility but she is as ungrateful as ever in minutes. We want to feed her lunch and this bitch rejects our gift like it is beneath her. If it is good enough for the other pets it should be more than good enough for her. We will just have to think of some other means of giving it to her.
Size - 402.72 MB
Duration - 00:35:44
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Maggie Mead, ass response, bitch, body, charge, electricity, frequent shock, kind of behavior, kind of trouble, lunch, member, mouthed little tramp, muscle fatigue, place today, pussy, questions, strain, time pd, weight, worry, realtimebondage, real time bondage,

Keep2share
Old 02-07-2023, 02:08 PM   #13935
sancho48
Местный

Default Slippery When Mia Part 2

Slippery When Mia Part 2

Wherever Mia goes she ruins things. It's that slippery pussy that always gets in trouble. As her livefeed continues we try to come up with the best names for her and her drippy pussy. The ropes go on as Mia giggles about her wet cunt.

We add more fuel to the fire so to speak as Mia drinks more water. The verbal torment begins as we make her say YASSSSS! A word she absolutely hates. Once Mia is tied up nice and tight the table is slid out from under her so she's flying.

The vibrator goes on her pussy and rips more juice out of her. OT ties her toes back to further expose her. All Mia can do is hang there with her drippy little twat. OT flogs her all over including her tender little asshole.
Size - 1821.11 MB
Duration - 00:33:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Mia Torro, best name, drippy little twat, drippy pussy, fire, juice, ot flogs, pussy, rope, slippery pussy, table, tender little asshole, things, trouble, verbal torment, vibrator, water, wet cunt, word, yasssss, realtimebondage, real time bondage,

Keep2share
Old 02-08-2023, 10:33 AM   #13936
sancho48
Местный

Default Jessy Joy - self milking

Jessy Joy - self milking

Meanwhile, our HuCow Jessy Joy is in the final stages of her pregnancy. Look at her huge belly and enlarged udders with big nipples! She can feel the milk coming in, and it will start flowing immediately after giving birth, but we want her to prepare herself for her production period even before the big event. We are teaching our new pet how to milk herself using the double breast pump. Jessy Joy is pretty exhausted from the changes in her body, but she is very obedient and she has learnt how to use this machine all by herself. Chained to the wall, Jessy is just waiting to give birth, but she can use her time well to practice her milking duties. She will be milked A LOT after she gives birth, we can't wait!
Size - 748.43 MB
Duration - 00:06:52
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Double Breast Pump, Milk, Torture, Vacuum Devices, BDSM, hucows, Tits, Niples, hucows.com,

Keep2share
Old 02-09-2023, 06:38 PM   #13937
sancho48
Местный

Default Smiles Part Two

Smiles Part Two

Lil Niki Nymph is tied up and thin twine is wrapped around her. Each movement makes it bite into her tender flesh. Having someone trample her is certainly not going to help, but it does entertain us so that's exactly what happens.

A hogtie keeps Niki still while they plunge a dildo down her throat. Niki does her best to be accommodating, but the crew is demanding.

Once she's satisfied them they need to clean her off so they suspend her by her ankles and dunk her. It's not just any dunking though. There's a vibrator and a toilet involved.
Size - 2395.98 MB
Duration - 00:43:46
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Niki Nymph, cock, crew, face, floor, lil niki nymph, mess, nearby toilet, nothing, results, sick fate, store, throat, realtimebondage, real time bondage,

Keep2share
Old 02-10-2023, 09:13 AM   #13938
sancho48
Местный

Default The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 5

The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 5

You would think that after all of this time we wouldn't have anything left to do to Abigail Dupree, but we pride ourselves on the depth of our creativity and our dungeon. We have so many devices that she has yet to experience and even the most mundane things can be twisted to new ends. For example, even a plain chair is an interesting device when we bend Abigail in half on it and start wailing on her ass with a brutal caning.

But the spike chair is another matter entirely. This thing is awful from the outset. We sit her down into it and the wooden spines are instantly digging into her back. We lock her down so that they get to bite her arms, too. And if we wanted to we could even add a bit of serrated cushioning for her ass. The entire device is built for the purpose of delivering as much pain per square inch as possible, even while the subject is completely immobile and left alone. The entire thing is a bit more insidious than it first appears, actually. The chair isn't completely covered in spikes. That would be a waste. Instead they are only on the places where Abigail would push down against them to alleviate pain in another area. She can't breathe without making them dig in deeper. The entire experience is agony.
Size - 730.71 MB
Duration - 01:09:07
Format - mp4
Resolution - 480x270
Keys - Abigail Dupree, abigail, abigail dupree, ass, back, bit, brutal caning, entire device, entire experience, entire things, interesting device, many device, much pain, mundane things, new end, outset, plain chair, serrated cushioning, spike chair, square inch, wooden spine, realtimebondage, real time bondage,

Keep2share
Old 02-10-2023, 12:08 PM   #13939
sancho48
Местный

Default Trial by Fire

Trial by Fire

Cici Rhodes is about to experience the most intense BDSM of her life. Tied down, the first thing we do is take some BBQ skewers to her. They make effective little canes in addition to being sharp, little pokers.

It takes a special kind of girl to withstand Icy-Hot on her most sensitive places. In addition to the incredibly intense sensation there is a psychological element to it. Once it has been slathered on the effects are going to run their course, one way or another. An air hose makes the reaction kick into high gear.

A spike board isn't much better, when it comes to pain and suffering. Actually, it's probably much worse. Cici isn't heavy but with her entire weight focused on a few pin points she is quickly brought to tears.
Size - 2604.7 MB
Duration - 00:47:47
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Cici Rhodes, addition, air hose, bbq skewer, effective little cane, entire weight, first things, high gear, intense bdsm, intense sensation, kind of girls, life, little poker, pin point, psychological elements, reaction kick, sensitive place, special kind, spike board, realtimebondage, real time bondage,

Keep2share
Old 02-10-2023, 03:03 PM   #13940
sancho48
Местный

Default Splashy

Splashy

I have spent a nice summer holiday with Tanita and her boyfriend at a beautiful place. I wore my special strict leather training bra with spikes - it has tiny metal teeth dig in my tits - and a bottom with sharp and spiky nails inside to pierce into my pussy. She enjoyed to kick my tits and pussy to make sure that I feel the spikes deep inside my flesh. I also had to try how it feels to swim in this special spiky bikini. But it was only a warm-up play. After she undressed me I learned how it feels being whipped with a wet flogger. I can tell you that it was much more painful than a dry whipping. The floggers got very heavy when they got wet and one of them also had knots on it. My poor hairy pussy had the most of the whip lashes. In the end I had suck and fuck her boyfriend and she did not stop to whip my pussy with the wet flogger.
Size - 3285.08 MB
Duration - 00:31:06
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Queensnake, Tanita, Marc, thumbtacks, pussy kicking, whipping, flogging, pussy whipping, sucking, fucking, sex, blow job, deep throat, pussy eating, pussy licking, licking, hairy pussy, facial, outdoor, lezdom, 4k-uhd,

Keep2share
Closed Thread