In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2023, 02:05 PM   #14051
sancho48
Местный

Default Safety - Ruby

Safety - Ruby

Ruby is really into the piercing games and she is getting more and more hardcore in front of your eyes. The blunt and thick safety pins are not easy to push into the flesh, they don't cut it like the medical needles but they push the tissues apart triggering all the nerves in the skin. So it is much more painful than the medical stuff. Thumbs up to Ruby. Jessica pierced the pins into Ruby's nipples and pussy like a pro. She was merciless. She kept laughing on her agony and seemed to be really enjoying it. But the worst part for Ruby just started when the safety pins were attached to the lifting machine and Jessica began to pull the pins up until you could see holes forming due to the stretching.
Size - 918.1 MB
Duration - 00:29:40
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Ruby, Jessica, lezdom, bondage, piercing, safety pin, pin, needle, 4k-uhd,

Keep2share
Old 03-01-2023, 05:00 PM   #14052
sancho48
Местный

Default T-Brush In Public

T-Brush In Public

This session was one of my favourites recently, it was so exciting to walk in the streets and even to buy an ice cream while I have a toilet brush inside my pussy. The bristles were rubbing my vagina and the handle of the brush was nudging my thighs continuously and I had to walk like a normal woman and not like a crazy one who has a toilet brush stuck in her pussy. I am sure that the people who might have seen something never thought that I was just moving a toilet brush in and out of my pussy lol. Although the video is only about 40 minutes long, actually I walked more than 4 hours having it in my pussy.
Size - 1368.28 MB
Duration - 00:40:35
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Queensnake, flashing, brush, toilet brush, t brush, cunt stuffing, insertion, pee, public, outdoor, self torment, full-hd,

Keep2share
Old 03-01-2023, 07:55 PM   #14053
sancho48
Местный

Default Mark Wood Face Fucks India Summers And Adjusts Her Cocky Attitude

Mark Wood Face Fucks India Summers And Adjusts Her Cocky Attitude

India Summers has a "cocky" attitude when it comes to her dick sucking ability. Mark Woods puts this horny slut in her place - and doesn't waste any time getting his huge cock down her throat. In the first scene, she is suspended in a vulnerable backbend. She gets face fucked, fisted and made to cum hard. Next she is hanging ass up, head down. We give her the crop and abuse her pussy with the Hitachi til it's raw. Ending up in a convenient sideways pose, Mark continues to pound her face with his cock until he's had his fill of this slut. India Summer never gets back on the ground for this suspension only action packed update!
Size - 454.29 MB
Duration - 00:41:30
Format - mp4
Resolution - 960x540
Keys - Hogtied, Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Hitachi, Humiliation, natural boobs, Rope Bondage, shaped, slim, Straight, Submission, Suspension, Vaginal Penetration, white, Mark Wood, India Summer

Keep2share
Old 03-01-2023, 10:51 PM   #14054
sancho48
Местный

Default Elevation - Tanita

Elevation - Tanita

This is a similar setup to the Tackrider series but it is even more cruel. This time it is me who decides when and how long the sub has to sit on the metal chains, on the sharp screw bar and finally on the thumbtack bar. I elevate the bars between Tanita's legs until the hard and sharp stuff cut deep into her pussy and until her feet are lifted from the floor completely.
Size - 1249.44 MB
Duration - 00:36:11
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Tanita, Queensnake, thumbtack, tackrider, riding, chain, pussy torment, lezdom, full-hd,

Keep2share
Old 03-02-2023, 01:45 AM   #14055
sancho48
Местный

Default Hot Asian Is Finger Banged To Multiple Orgasms. Then Vibrated To Multiple Back And Forth No Mercy

Hot Asian Is Finger Banged To Multiple Orgasms. Then Vibrated To Multiple Back And Forth No Mercy

Baylee Lee is back. This super hot Asian has huge tits and a body to die for. She is tough, loud and a bit crazy, the good kind of crazy.
Size - 616.8 MB
Duration - 00:16:48
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Hogtied, Asian, Ball Gag, BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Domination, fake boobs, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, multiple orgasms, natural boobs, Rope Bondage, shaved, Straight, Submission, toned, Vaginal Penetration, Baylee Lee

Keep2share
Old 03-02-2023, 04:40 AM   #14056
sancho48
Местный

Default Dressed Cunt - Tanita

Dressed Cunt - Tanita

After a long break Tanita came back in a sub role. Based on the cunt-busters series, her pussy was fully destroyed with a heavy flogger while she was representing a kind of fashion show wearing different kind of outfits: first a shiny silver party dress with high heels, then black jeans with a nice big cut out on her pussy and finally a sexy yellow bikini. I hope you will enjoy this dressed cunt busters movie. Being naked all the time is just boring, don't you think?
Size - 697.39 MB
Duration - 00:35:46
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Tanita, Queensnake, whipping, pussy whipping, flogging, lezdom, cunt busting, big tits, high heels, 4k-uhd,

Keep2share
Old 03-02-2023, 07:35 AM   #14057
sancho48
Местный

Default Ass Hooked Face Fckd Made To Cum So Hard She Begs For Mercy We Own Her Body We Fck With Her Soul

Ass Hooked Face Fckd Made To Cum So Hard She Begs For Mercy We Own Her Body We Fck With Her Soul

Chanel Preston is back and is in for the ride of her life. This girl didn't know or even understand the concept of cumming so much and so hard that she though her heart might explode, she never knew her body could be used so hard and she would be so helpless to resist it. She thought she controlled her own body, we taught her otherwise.
Size - 186.27 MB
Duration - 00:17:00
Format - mp4
Resolution - 960x540
Keys - Hogtied, Ass Hook, Ball Gag, BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Domination, fake boobs, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Pain, Rope Bondage, slim, Straight, Sub, Submission, Vaginal Penetration, Vibrator, white, Chanel Preston

Keep2share
Old 03-02-2023, 10:30 AM   #14058
sancho48
Местный

Default Self-Service - Jessica

Self-Service - Jessica

Jessica collected some whips and household stuff to beat her own pussy for pleasure.
Size - 575.96 MB
Duration - 00:28:43
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Jessica, self torment, solo, pussy torment, spanking, whipping, flogging, pussy whipping, orgasm, 4k-uhd,

Keep2share
Old 03-02-2023, 01:25 PM   #14059
sancho48
Местный

Default Push Pins - Jessica

Push Pins - Jessica

Jessica fills her pussy with sharp push pins. First she fists herself to stretch her pussy big enough to insert a see-through cylinder which keeps her vagina open to pour the push pins in. Then she grabs a brush and uses it to keep the pins inside while she pulls the cylinder out. So now the sharp stuff are pushed against her vaginal wall directly. To top it all she fucks herself with a long dildo while the pins are inside and she also uses a vibe on her clit. She moves on the dildo up and down vigorously and she cums pretty quickly. In the end she removes the push pins from her pussy using her fingers.
Size - 2414.8 MB
Duration - 00:24:16
Format - mp4
Resolution - 3840x2160
Keys - Jessica, pussy torment, push pins, cunt stuffing, extreme insertion, dildo, zuccini, brush, vibe, orgasm, 4k-uhd,

Keep2share
Old 03-02-2023, 04:20 PM   #14060
sancho48
Местный

Default The End Of An Era Lochais Last Shoot

The End Of An Era Lochais Last Shoot

For Lochai's last shoot here at Hogtied, he chooses to tie up the lovely young Jessie Cox. Only twenty years old, cute as a button, and bubbly as hell, Jessie's smooth, fit, nubile body gets pushed to its limits with beautiful rope bondage and relentless orgasms.
Size - 1113.84 MB
Duration - 00:49:41
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Hogtied, Ball Gag, BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, natural boobs, Petite, Rope Bondage, shaved, smooth, Straight, Submission, Suspension, Vaginal Penetration, white, Jessie Cox

Keep2share
Closed Thread