In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Other Anything that does not fit into other sections

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2022, 12:35 PM   #14211
sexdownload
Местный

Default Mosh - In The Dungeon

Mosh - In The Dungeon

Everyone has their own favorite toy. You know the one you keep on a shelf, protected, high away from any danger. You only bring it out for your entertainment. To play with it how you want, giving it that special attention it needs. Well, we have Mosh. She's safely shackled on a pedestal in the dungeon - away from danger. Her patience is wearing thin. Its been so long since our last play date. She tries to get free of the heavy metal shackles. There's just no way to break free of these iron locks. She struggles and struggles, her desperation kicking in as she realizes there is no escaping. She must wait patiently from Jim's return. That's a good girl.
Duration : 00:07:12
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 252.45 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
Old 12-12-2022, 03:45 PM   #14212
sexdownload
Местный

Default Olivia Rose - White Pantyhose Perv

Olivia Rose - White Pantyhose Perv

Hi, white pantyhose perv. I'm wearing these white sheer pantyhose just for you. I know how much you love them, how much you crave them, how you want them right in your face and all over you. I want you to put your face right between these pantyhosed feet. Give them a good whiff. I know how much you've wanted to do this, to be my pantyhosed pervert. I know how you check out all the girl in their pantyhose, especially during the winter. They turn you on so much. I bet I can make you addicted to them. Worship these hose, you know you want to, you pantyhose perv.
Duration : 00:08:08
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 564.27 MB

Link For Download
Old 12-12-2022, 06:55 PM   #14213
sexdownload
Местный

Default Miss Madison - Nylon Stockings Foot Slave Training

Miss Madison - Nylon Stockings Foot Slave Training

My feet require a good foot slave..your duty will be to get on your knees first. After you are in your special position I'll allow you the pleasure of smelling my feet through my bright colored pantyhose. Crossing and uncrossing my legs and shoving my perfect little feet into your face. My feet rule! Just look at those high arches.you can't get enough can you! So weak for sexy girl's feet, wanting to massage and worship. Feet are your weakness and I know this..we both know this. This is why I'm going to tease the fuck out of you with them and even spoil you with a view of my perfect ass in these stockings.
Duration : 00:06:06
File Size : 429.74 MB

Link For Download
Old 12-12-2022, 10:06 PM   #14214
sexdownload
Местный

Default Goddess Alexandra Snow - Soft Guided Stroke

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Soft Guided Stroke

When we masturbate, it's often we don't take the time to explore and really experience our own bodies. There's so much more to masturbation than sticking your hand down there and going to town. I want you to take a minute (or 10) and really pay attention to everything your body is feeling when you self-pleasure. It should be pleasurable. You're not driving a car from A to B in this one. I want you to take the long way round. The scenic route if you will. I want you to make love to your own body. I want you to take your time and build up those sensations until your skin prickles with the electricity of it. I want you to breathe deep and let it wash over you in waves as you touch yourself. Take it slow for me. I'm here to guide you the whole way.
Duration : 00:14:04
File Size : 828.84 MB

Link For Download
Old 12-13-2022, 01:15 AM   #14215
sexdownload
Местный

Default Three Girls Crazy About Nylon Feet

Three Girls Crazy About Nylon Feet

Liz and Lu Elissa are just chilling out at home, a little bored and sexual tension you could cut with a . Liz can't take her eyes off Lu - who's dressed to thrill in black stockings and suspenders - it's no wonder Liz discards her newspaper and without a word jumps on the bed, pulls off Lu's heels and wraps her wet tongue around Lu's hot sweaty nylon toes. Liz takes them deep into her throat, gagging herself on toes which are quickly drenched with drool.Lu wants to return the favour and Liz's ultra-sheer toed nylons are soon just as wet from the tongue-bathing Lu gives them. Soon it's tickle time when Liz discovers Lu can't control herself when she runs her nails down her soles...Surprise! Late to the party but always welcome is super sexy LoulaLou. It doesn't take her long to work out what's going on and she climbs on the bed so the girls can pull off her stilettoes and start worshipping her stocking clad feet - while she casually flicks her clit.If you're into nylon feet being licked, sucked, worshipped and gagged on this clip is for you. You may also enjoy watching Loula getting her pussy licked while simultaneously having her toes sucked AND sucking on another girls' toes...did I forget anything?
Duration : 00:23:44
File Size : 861.42 MB

Link For Download
Old 12-13-2022, 04:25 AM   #14216
sexdownload
Местный

Default The Mean Girls - Inhale My Hosed Toes Old Ho

The Mean Girls - Inhale My Hosed Toes Old Ho

Gawd, these stupid losers will do nearly anything at all for the slightest bit of attention from Us Mean Girls. This old crotchety thing was laying there like a worthless old ass floor mat when I came back in from an afternoon in the Vegas Summer Heat rocking these kick-ass completely see through booties that just drive suckers everywhere wild... LOL... so of course My feet are absolutely soaked with sweat, so much so that I actually pour the wetness out into this loser's face... and then the nylons wrapped around its ugliness so We don't have to see it's face become the perfect little trap to hold in all My feet's sweat and nastiness and let Me grind and rub it into this pathetic piece of trash's face over and over again... HAHAHAHA loser... you're nothing but the worthless thing beneath the soles of My perfect feet... don't you ever think you could be anything more.
Duration : 00:12:14
File Size : 1198.46 MB

Link For Download
Old 12-13-2022, 07:35 AM   #14217
sexdownload
Местный

Default Chrissy Marie Tied In Shiny Pantyhose

Chrissy Marie Tied In Shiny Pantyhose

Duration : 00:12:56
File Size : 469.67 MB

Link For Download
Old 12-13-2022, 10:45 AM   #14218
sexdownload
Местный

Default Naughty Lada - Another Shopping

Naughty Lada - Another Shopping

Duration : 00:19:40
File Size : 739.23 MB

Link For Download
Old 12-13-2022, 01:55 PM   #14219
sexdownload
Местный

Default Mistress Luna - Must Take It From Behind

Mistress Luna - Must Take It From Behind

Today I'll fuck your ass: I will turn you into My strapon slut and do not worry if it's painful at first: in time, with practice, you will not feel the pain but just the pleasure: in fact, you will love My strapon so much that you'll beg Me for more, every time I take you from behind!You belong to me and I will keep your dick forever in a cage of chastity: my aim is to make you ejaculate only by the hell, and if you have any doubts, I must tell you that I am very persistent and there are no glass ceilings,, in My life (as a loved friend of mine told me earlier).Besides, I really like pegging you! it's like a beautiful dance: I'm leading the dance and you just follow my steps ... what a pleasure ...Now, just take a deep breath and relax : I will turn you into My strap on bitch: weak and addicted whore..so addicted that wanking with out My cock in your ass will be like salt-free food...you will never feel pleasure again, if My cock isn't take you from behind!
Duration : 00:11:00
File Size : 171.61 MB

Link For Download
Old 12-13-2022, 05:05 PM   #14220
sexdownload
Местный

Default Arielle Lane Throne Up

Arielle Lane Throne Up

Arielle Lane is in quite a predicament. Dressed in an open-breast latex teddy, and shiny black nylons, Arielle struggles against the very tight, black straps holding her firmly seated in the throne chair. A vibrator is tied firmly between her legs, a rope pulling her head of powerful tool, inexorably against her pussy. There is no getting away from it. What transpires is exactly what we all love to see. Arielle struggling, squirming, and squealing as is brought to one orgasm after another. The only thing she can really do is kick her feet. Jim enters and adds a pair of nipple clamps, which only adds to Arielle's peril and pleasure. Later, her feet are pulled up over her head, which gives us all a whole new appreciation for Arielle's struggles. Sexy stuff indeed.
Duration : 00:13:23
File Size : 487.76 MB

Link For Download
Closed Thread