In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2023, 02:26 PM   #14481
sancho48
Местный

Default Dirty Dommes - Caned disobedient house slave

Dirty Dommes - Caned disobedient house slave

I am not pleased at all, my house boy has not been cleaning the workplace correctly and also he need to be remedied. My cane will correct his disobedient practices! I will certainly not stop till I am 100% certain he will certainly do a much better work following time and his butt births the marks of my walking cane.
Size - 669.49 MB
Duration - 00:09:11
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - caning, cp, Dirty Dommes, DirtyDommes, high heels, leather,

Keep2share
Old 06-10-2023, 05:21 PM   #14482
sancho48
Местный

Default KinkyMistresses Mistress Patrica Is Using A Big Black Rubber Cock

KinkyMistresses Mistress Patrica Is Using A Big Black Rubber Cock

Size - 249.32 MB
Duration - 00:08:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Keep2share
Old 06-10-2023, 08:16 PM   #14483
sancho48
Местный

Default DeepDevelopers Mistress In Sexy Lingerie Fucks Her Slave With A Strap-On In Tight Ass

DeepDevelopers Mistress In Sexy Lingerie Fucks Her Slave With A Strap-On In Tight Ass

Size - 162.98 MB
Duration - 00:08:17
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 06-10-2023, 11:11 PM   #14484
sancho48
Местный

Default Clips4sale He Moans Like A Real Female Dog

Clips4sale He Moans Like A Real Female Dog

Size - 374.13 MB
Duration - 00:15:39
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Keep2share
Old 06-11-2023, 05:01 AM   #14485
sancho48
Местный

Default My Rectal Masseuse

My Rectal Masseuse

Mean Teen Queen Violet Viper is running a massage business out of Her home to make some extra money and has a client on Her table. She's just clad in Her sexy sports bra and panties, sitting atop his back and giving him a working over while he lies naked under the sheet. But he clearly has different ideas about what services She is offering, as he keeps making comments about Her body, etc. She simply laughs it off, as She understands the limited male mind. But then he reaches up and starts stroking Her leg: "Hey baby, I bet you really need a massage yourself, you got some niiiiice legs there, honey!" She suddenly climbs off his back and in a much harsher tone tells him to get on his back for a temple massage. He sighs and flips over, his eyes closed. She starts to massage his temples but then quietly climbs up onto the table alongside his head. She then suddenly slams Her ass down onto his face, he screams in shock and starts to flail his arms around but She pulls his towel away and grabs his balls and crushes them. He wakes up in bondage, chained to the table with a collar and leash, in chastity and completely confused. "You insulted me in my place of work and you acted like a fucking pig, so now you're gonna learn how to respect women. You like my ass so much? You're gonna get more of my ass than you ever thought" She climbs onto his face and slams Her thong-covered ass onto his face, Her sweet round ass cheeks covering both sides of his face and head. He keeps trying to speak, but She just flogs his body and then puts Her full weight back onto his face. She smothers him over and over, finally pulling aside the white g-string, making him smell it and the stick his tongue out and taste it, asking him: "How does it taste?" "Terrible, Queen" "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?" - She becomes enraged and starts wailing on his prone body with Her flogger. "YOU TELL ME IT FUCKING TASTES DELICIOUS! Get Your tongue up there! Move it around in circles, then swallow and repeat, slave" He starts lapping away at Her asshole, pointing his tongue and sliding it up Her sweet little puckered brown starfish. She starts slamming Her ass into his face, holding the cheeks apart to ensure that Her anus gapes enough for his tongue to slam all the way in and come back out. He starts mewling in pain as the face-fucking gets more intense, but She flogs his body repeatedly and warns him: "Don't you DARE to take you tongue out of my asshole! Keep that tongue completely extended and suck on my asshole like a newborn on a tit. This is your new life, as a suck ass slave for me" "Yes Queen" She then plops down on him, smothering him again while telling him: "This is the best position for deep anal and colon cleaning, so get used to holding your breath for long periods of time while servicing inside my ass. KEEP THAT TONGUE OUT" She lets up for air but almost immediately slams Her sweet ass down onto his face, sealing his airways as the clip fades out until his next training. Continued In: My Rectal Masseuse: Deeper, Pig! (HD 4K MP4)
Size - 240.92 MB
Duration - 00:09:19
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - ass smothering, anal tongue fucking, rectal sucking, ass domination, ass eating, ass licking, ass slave, ass worship, ass humiliation, facesitting, face fucking, anal face fucking, male slavery, female supremacy, ass cleaning slave.

Keep2share
Old 06-11-2023, 07:56 AM   #14486
sancho48
Местный

Default Owned By Pussy

Owned By Pussy

Queen Aryal has Her lucky slave trussed up in the dungeon for facesitting and "Pussy Eating 201" - which She announces to the slave is "today's lesson". He is excited and tells Her how beautiful it is, etc. But he doesn't know what She has in mind. The Queen is wearing a white fur coat and black panties, carrying a flogger. She strips the panties off and sits down directly onto the slave's face, as he is securely chained on his back. She just strips off the panties and unceremoniously plops Her perfect pussy onto his pathetic face. "We'll see how much you love pussy, bitch, because you're gonna get be getting plenty of it. I want you to drink down my juices and cum and savor them like the nectar of the Goddess that they are. Thank me bitch!" He replies: "Thank You Mistress, for honoring me with Your holy juices. I will drink every drop Mistress" She flogs him when he's not appreciative enough as She puts Her full weight on him, sitting on his neck and mashing Her luscious shaved pussy into his face. He must push his face up just to get air and to get his tongue deeper into Her as She looms over him and completely dominates him with Her sweet box. He can barely breathe, as She keeps him pinned down and just his nose exposed to get any air at all. She starts slamming Her pussy down onto his face harder and harder, trying to get his tongue in deeper. She starts smothering training, sealing off his air expertly with Her sweet pussy. All he can do is suck on the pussy and hope that it grants him air. When he's not enthusiastic enough, She jumps up and starts wailing away on him with the crop. She is obviously not in a great mood and gets genuinely angry when he squirms trying to get air. She kicks him in the head and then plops Her pussy back onto his face. It's almost like he's a dr*owning man, just able to keep his nose above water as he slurps and sputters away at the pussy that is his Mistress and the center of his world.
Size - 520.6 MB
Duration - 00:09:07
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - face sitting, pussy worship, pussy boy, pussy slave, pussy whipped, vaginal fluid drinking, pussy control, pussy smother, pussy eating, bondage, slave training, female supremacy, female fluid drinking, male training, femdom.

Keep2share
Old 06-11-2023, 12:28 PM   #14487
sancho48
Местный

Default Pussy And Ass Cleaning Human Chair

Pussy And Ass Cleaning Human Chair

Princess Pearl has Her slave in bondage on his back, chained with hands above his head, in a latex bondage hood and a pretty pink chastity on his pathetic cock. She's was trying on different outfits to wear for a hot date tonight when She got a call from Her step-Mom and decided to take the call while being serviced by Her slave. She walks into the dungeon talking on the phone already, just wearing some stockings, a garter belt, and a tank top, but noticeably not wearing any panties, Her blond bush prominently on display and Her sweet little pussy lips poking out. She walks into the dungeon, talking on the phone, and doesn't even acknowledge Her slave, simply sits Her round little ass down on the slave's chest: "Hey StepMom, how have you been? That's terrific...I'm good, nothing too exciting, just a regular day. Oh, the slave is doing ok...yeah, the training has been coming along, I'm actually using him to clean my pussy and asshole right now before my fuck date...: She grabs the back of his head with Her free hand and drops Her pussy down onto his mouth, putting Her full weight on his face, Her pussy lips bulging. out against his face, covering his mouth completely. He knows what to do and starts gently lapping away at Her sweaty, unwashed pussy. She starts grinding on his face back and forth, smothering and dominating him with Her pretty pussy while cheerfully carrying on the conversation: ..no, I haven't trained him to be my toilet yet, but that's coming next...Ha, Ha, actually not yet, but tonight will be his first creampies...Huh?...oh, I'm planning on bringing him a chocolate cream pie from asshole too, isn't that evil of me? Ok, thanks! Love you! Bye." She pulls up off of the slave's face and takes a dirty foot and sticks it into the slave's mouth, pushing past the slave's lips and just cramming it down his worthless throat. He tries to avoid it, but She uses Her other foot to hold his head securely in place so that he cannot stop Her invading foot from pushing down his gullet. He finally starts gagging and retching, angering Her. She unleashes a series of footslaps to both cheeks, using both feet. Over and over, making the slave screech in pain as the relentless slapping just goes on and on. Finally, She tells him it's time to clean Her unwashed anus. She slides down his body and slams Her ass down onto his face and mouth, putting Her full weight on his and pinning his mouth to Her puckered anus: "Get your slave tongue up my asshole, suck and lick, swallow and repeat. If you're a good little ass pig, I'll bring you back some creamy treats!" He cannot say anything, being on speech restriction. She gets another call coming in and tells Her friend: "You've gotta see him, his face has pussy slime all over it, foot dirt and now he's cleaning out my asshole from the massive dump I took an hour ago. Yeah, it feels sooo good, it's probably already clean but I'm gonna just enjoy it...DEEPER, YOU FUCKING TOILET!" Finally, She's satisfied and still talking on the phone, walks out to go on Her date and prepare the slave's late night treats.
Size - 306.36 MB
Duration - 00:09:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - human chair, human furniture, foot domination, foot slapping, facesitting, pussy eating, pussy cleaning, ass cleaning, anal tongue fucking, asshole sucking, pussy licking, pussy domination, pussy worship, foot worship, foot smothering.

Keep2share
Old 06-11-2023, 01:46 PM   #14488
sancho48
Местный

Default MistressMavkaAndMistressGlamorous Slut Step Brother Strap-On

MistressMavkaAndMistressGlamorous Slut Step Brother Strap-On

Size - 387.49 MB
Duration - 00:08:46
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 06-11-2023, 04:41 PM   #14489
sancho48
Местный

Default Lady Dark Angel In No Gentle Mood For This Slave

Lady Dark Angel In No Gentle Mood For This Slave

Lady dark angel remains in no state of mind for mild today. She determines her slave is to be made use of to her vicious fulfillment. She ties him up so she has accessibility all locations and profits to obtain wicked by torturing his nipple areas, slapping his face, spitting as well as slapping his locked up dick as well as spheres. She shows no grace even when he has a hard time. He will certainly take all punishment today to please her.
Size - 889.11 MB
Duration - 00:09:13
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - cbt, Domination, Ladydarkangeluk, mistress, nipple torture, punishment, SLAVE, Spitting,

Keep2share
Old 06-11-2023, 07:36 PM   #14490
sancho48
Местный

Default Clips4sale Femdomheaven 6

Clips4sale Femdomheaven 6

Size - 587.52 MB
Duration - 00:13:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Keep2share
Closed Thread