In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2023, 11:06 PM   #14551
sancho48
Местный

Default Clubstiletto - Price to Pay - Mistress Damazonia

Clubstiletto - Price to Pay - Mistress Damazonia

In the clip OMG you Ripped Them we see how Mistress Damazonia's slave fucked up and ripped her designer pantyhose. There is a price to pay and as this scene opens we see she has the bad slave secured on the bench/cage for a good old fashioned flogging. First she takes the torn pantyhose and stuffs them in his mouth before taping his mouth shut with duct tape. The slave is already shaking because he knows when it comes to Mistress Damazonia she has no compassion. The slave fucked up and it's her duty to make him suffer for it. She starts with a flogger and warms him up with about 10 strokes but then the party is over. Each stroke gets harder and harder and soon the slave is screaming and squirming on the bench. Next she switches to a thick leather paddle and this time no warm up. The slave turns and twists and brings his foot up on the cage to escape the punishment and she decides she has to cuff his ankles to the bench, as well. Now that he is completely secured she switches to a crop. This gets really intense and the slave really screams and hollers but it just makes Damazonia more angry. She reaches between his legs and squeezes his cock and balls and reminds him that he belongs to her and will take the punishment at which point she resumes cropping him. The slave is now nicely marked up and Damazonia laughs and says "Okay the warmup is done."
Size - 572.1 MB
Duration - 00:05:28
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Clubstiletto, Female Domination, Femdom, Mistress Damazonia,

Keep2share
Old 06-20-2023, 02:01 AM   #14552
sancho48
Местный

Default Cucky Cum Fart Cleaner Eat It All

Cucky Cum Fart Cleaner Eat It All

The Infamous Mistress Aleesha has taken on a brand new cleaning slave and has him strapped down in Her dungeon for one of his first trainings. She saunters in and announces to the slave that She just got back from a hot date with a new fuckbuddy and anyone knows that Mistress Aleesha is a big anal enthusiast; that is, She really enjoys anal sex, but even more so humiliating slaves with Her IBS-based farts, sharts and cum farts (not necessarily in that order). She climbs ontop of the table and straddles the hooded slave's face, telling him that being a clean up slave involves more than vacuuming the carpets: "There's tons of cum up my ass - you know what you're gonna do with that ass?" "No Mistress" "Let's get this straight, your pathetic cock doesn't EVER touch my pussy or asshole because you're My slave. So you get somebody else's cum from their cock in your fucking mouth. You know what I've been doing lately? I've been farting so much-I might have forgotten to mention that I have IBS?" She starts fingering Her asshole a little, which is dripping with a thick, whitish colored liquid. She orders the slave: "You're so lucky slave, this has been marinating in there for a few hours, so it will be nice and tart. Get ready for it slave, open your mouth and take my cum fart. Here it comes!" She blasts out a wet, nasty fart but has so much cum in Her ass that is becomes a frothy mess that bubbles out of Her ass like a bubble machine. Of course those bubbles are thick and heavy, laden with cum and drip straight into the mouth of the retching and gagging slave, who is to eat the disgusting payload from his owner's lower intestine and lover's cock. "EAT IT! SUCK OUT EVERY DROP, SLAVE! EVERY FUCKING MOLECULE!" She starts whipping the slave's cock and balls, which seems to motivate him even more, as he pushes his head further into Her big ass and his tongue deeper inside Her jizz-soaked anus. "Tongue fuck my asshole slave, and I want to hear you swallowing and thanking me for this privilege. But first..." She blasts another wet, foul smelling fart directly into the face of the slave, sitting down onto his face and smothering him with Her ass. She screeches at him to get busy smelling it and that he doesn't need any other air but Her anal emissions. She rises up after some more worship and blasts him with another fart, and another fart. Then a smother, tongue fuck, etc. Rinse and repeat. The slave is so horrified by the mess of sticky and disgustingly stinky yellow-ish cum, steeped in Her "marinade", but can't escape Mistress Aleesha's whip on his balls, so he submits and gratefully swallows the mess, thanking Her for the privilege. She blasts another long, wet fart directly into his mouth, some more cum seemingly splattering out onto his outstretched tongue. She sits down immediately to trap the smells inside so the slave may savor every last bit of Her flatulence. She finally ends things with a last gasp, another smaller bubbly cum fart that must have been lodged high up in Her upper colon, finally comes out into the open mouth of the slave who sucks it all up like a hand-dipped vanilla milkshake and thanks his owner for the privilege. She finally leaves the slave to stew in the marinade a while longer before being taken further into ass degradation by his laughing Mistress.
Size - 376 MB
Duration - 00:10:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - cum farts, fart smelling, fart smothering, cum fart eating, mouth farting, cum eating, anal creampie, tongue fucking, anal tongue fucking, male cum swallowers, facesitting, ass smothering, ass eating, ass sucking, cuckold creampie.

Keep2share
Old 06-20-2023, 04:56 AM   #14553
sancho48
Местный

Default Our Ass Wipe

Our Ass Wipe

Mean Teen Queen Violet Viper has been giving a tour to an exchange student from Femdom University Europe, Miss Olivia Serpente. She has already explored the smothering and foot worship classes, but today Violet has a special treat for Her. They saunter into the dungeon, Violet wearing a black zip-up jumper with booty shorts that ride up Her hot little ass, while Miss Olivia looks incredible in a black PVC dress and a black general's cap. They walk up to the slave, and Violet announces the slave's duty: "As you are obviously aware slave, Women are superior to men. You will demonstrate this by worshipping our assholes. Not just our asses, but both our rectums better be smelling like daisies when you're done sucking them clean, pig" Violet climbs on top of the slave, straddling him with Her long legs. She reaches behind Her jumper and unzips it, open up the back and spreading Her sweet round asscheeks open, Her brown rosebud winking at him. "First lick everything on the outside clean, slave. I took a dump earlier and I don't know how good of a job I did wiping. Sweet tasting isn't it? Now point your tongue and start tongue punching my anus...NO! Harder, get your fucking worthless tongue in through the ring!" Miss Olivia gets behind him and grabs his head with Her hands and starts pushing his head deeper into Violet's open ass and gaping anus, his tongue disappearing inside the depths as Her asshole swallows his tongue inside. She sits down onto his tongue, telling him to keep tongue fucking Her delicious anus. She starts bouncing up and down on his face and tongue harder and harder, he screeches in pain but Olivia keeps his head held tight. She smothers him at the end and then climbs off of him, offering his face to Miss Olivia. She has him start by paying reverence to Her perfectly round ass, kissing the cheeks back and forth while Violet supervises this time. Instructing him what to do and pushing his head hard into the beautiful panty-clad ass. Finally, She pulls the thong aside and Violet orders him to start licking the now open crack. He starts to give it wet licks up and down, but Miss Olivia gets impatient and starts bouncing up and down on his now outstretched tongue, as Violet orders him: "Keep that fucking tongue out and taste Her asshole! Now swallow! Swallow Her ass juice, slave, and get used to that taste" Olivia grinds down on his face one last time and seems satisfied, She climbs off of him and Violet decides She wants one last deep cleaning. She climbs back onto his face, spreading Her cheeks wide, and orders the slave: "Tongue out, slave! Here it comes" She settles down onto his tongue and face, smothering him and making him blind and helpless. In the meantime, Miss Olivia gets up and stands in between his outstretched legs and steel chastity-encased cock. Violet motions toward his bulging balls, filled with cum because he hasn't been allowed an orgasm in weeks. Miss Olivia winds up and kicks the exposed balls, causing the slave to buck wildly under Violet's ass, but She holds him down and Olivia kicks them again, this time he flops around so hard, he does manage to scream before Violet smothers his mouth with Her open anus again. They finally get off of him and Violet says: "Your breath smells like ass, slave. Open your toilet mouth!" She spits in his mouth and Miss Olivia follows. They don't exactly hit the target, so they both try again with marginal success, so Violet just scoops up the spit and wipes it on the pig's tongue before they leave him, laughing.
Size - 518.86 MB
Duration - 00:10:02
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - ass sucking, ass cleaning, anal tongue fucking, ass humiliation, ass slave, ass licking, ass kissing, ass worship, facesitting, dirty ass cleaning, ass smothering, asshole fetish, asshole worship, ass smelling, asshole slave.

Keep2share
Old 06-20-2023, 07:51 AM   #14554
sancho48
Местный

Default Clips4sale Goddess Cheyenne Pegged In The Sling

Clips4sale Goddess Cheyenne Pegged In The Sling

Size - 706.07 MB
Duration - 00:18:41
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Keep2share
Old 06-20-2023, 10:46 AM   #14555
sancho48
Местный

Default Clubstiletto - Remember what youre Suffering for

Clubstiletto - Remember what youre Suffering for

This scene opens with sexy Mistress Mercy flogging her bound slave. In the background we can see her other slave with his head locked in the toilet box patiently waiting to be used by Mercy or any of the other CS Women that may be lingering about. After warming the slave up briefly with a leather flogger, she switches to a cane and now she doesn't hold back. Solid strokes to the slaves backside soon has the slave yelping and Mercy giggling. "Remember what you are working for" Mercy tells her slave as she walks in front of him and pushes her ass into his face. She lets him kiss one of her butt cheeks before resuming the onslaught on his ass. She then spanks him with her hand including hitting his balls. "I'm going to leave marks you will be proud of and my toilet over there will be jealous of" she tells the bound slave. Soon the slave is well marked up so Mercy walks over to the other slave and removes the funnel on the toilet box to ask the slave there if he is hungry and ready for her. "Yes Mistress" he says but Mercy isn't done with the first slave so she wonders back and canes him some more. She is really ruthless and has no concern for the slaves suffering. "I think you've earned two kisses" she tells him walking back up to his face. She lets him smell her sweaty ass crack first then tells him to take his kisses. "We're not done" she tells him and goes back and canes him some more. Finally satisfied she walks over to the other slave and unzips her outfit, sits down on the box and tells the slave to open his mouth. "Look what you're missing out on" she tells the bound slave and then says to the one in the box "Drink up for me."
Size - 905.48 MB
Duration - 00:06:35
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Clubstiletto, Female Domination, Femdom, Mercy,

Keep2share
Old 06-20-2023, 01:41 PM   #14556
sancho48
Местный

Default Clubdom - Stella Liberty Caning Slave

Clubdom - Stella Liberty Caning Slave

Size - 197.09 MB
Duration - 00:06:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Club dom, Clubdom, Female Domination, Femdom, Spanking,

Keep2share
Old 06-20-2023, 04:36 PM   #14557
sancho48
Местный

Default Clips4sale Girl Destroys Her Boyfriends Ass By Strapon Dildo

Clips4sale Girl Destroys Her Boyfriends Ass By Strapon Dildo

Size - 289.19 MB
Duration - 00:12:06
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 06-20-2023, 07:31 PM   #14558
sancho48
Местный

Default KinkyMistresses - Suspended And Punished - Mistress Kiana

KinkyMistresses - Suspended And Punished - Mistress Kiana

Mistress Kiana has a lot of fun to punish her suspended Slave.
Size - 191.73 MB
Duration - 00:06:29
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Kinky Mistresses, kinkymistresses,

Keep2share
Old 06-20-2023, 10:26 PM   #14559
sancho48
Местный

Default CruelCity - Mistress Olivia and Mistress Nicole Whip a Slave Together

CruelCity - Mistress Olivia and Mistress Nicole Whip a Slave Together

Size - 164.69 MB
Duration - 00:10:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Cruel City, CruelCity, Female Domination, Femdom, Mistress Nicole, Mistress Olivia,

Keep2share
Old 06-21-2023, 01:21 AM   #14560
sancho48
Местный

Default Clubstiletto - Mistress Kandy - Her Fat Sissy Ass Will Be Dripping Cum

Clubstiletto - Mistress Kandy - Her Fat Sissy Ass Will Be Dripping Cum

Kandy has transformed her horny gardener into a total sissy cocksucker simply through the power of her mind. Part of her methods include the regular use of discipline. Today's scene opens with Kandy sporting her massive black strapon while her sissy kneels over the couch, fat sissy ass exposed for Kandy to use as she sees fit. As Kandy rubs the dildo over the slut's ass-cunt, she mentions that her sissy has made good progress sucking cock, but while doing so, ‿her little treasure' has been inadvertently hidden away. She explains that as a proper slut, nikki must do more than simply suck cock; she must take raw cum loads up her ass as well! Kandy receives more money when there are no condoms involved, so this sissy will take all her cocks raw. "Man after man after man, dick after dick after dick, right in this tight little hole" Kandy says. She asks if you wish it were you there as her sissy, totally feminized and taking cock after cock like a real pro, and swats nikki's ass with the double headed dildo. She eases the head between the slut's ass cheeks and says "Soon this little cunt will be dripping cum all over the place." She pushes the cock-head gently into nikki's whore-hole, and while she doesn't actually penetrate her at this point, she certainly makes the slut moan. Kandy hand-slaps the bitch next before quickly switching to her spank paddle. As she begins to inflict pain, Kandy tells the sissy she will be sucking cocks and getting fucked all day. The well-trained sissy replies "Yes, Mistress" because there's nothing she wants more than to please her Goddess. Kandy says that only huge cocks will be fucking her bitch, unless some under-endowed guy is prepared to pay extra, and then he'll be fucking nikki, too - a cock is a cock, after all! Kandy swings her leather-laced flogger across the sissy's blushing ass cheeks and says "Tell me you want more." She describes how the sissy will get fucked by a man before she's whipped, then fucked, then whipped, then fucked, and so on. all day long! At the end of every day, the sissy's ass and asshole will be destroyed but she will have to sleep it off because the treatment will just resume the next day and every day after that. Sluts like this don't get breaks! Kandy really increases the discipline now, switching from the crop to the wooden paddle. "Every time I strike you I want to hear you say "I'm a cocksucker" she says to poor Nikki. Kandy goes as hard as she can on the sissy's ass until it's blistered red. "You try to come into my house and pretend you're a stud? This is what is going to happen!" she says harshly, and positions herself behind the sissy to give her the hardest fuck of her life. There's just no mercy in Kandy's world.
Size - 499.5 MB
Duration - 00:06:47
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Club Stiletto, Clubstiletto, Female Domination, Mistress Kandy,

Keep2share
Closed Thread