In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2019, 07:49 AM   #1471
Gorod126
Местный

Default FemDom 6480 New Meat Test Drive

FemDom 6480 New Meat Test Drive

Description: James Riker was so eager to shoot that he showed up to his casting call in a suit. Anyone that tries that hard has got to be fun to take for a test drive. We give James one chance and one chance only throwing him one of our hottest resident dommes, Mistress Gia Dimarco! He's spanked, whipped, fucked in the ass in suspension, slapped in a chastity belt getting only so close to Mistress Dimarco's beautiful pussy but only being allowed to lickher sweaty asshole and so much more!

Starring: James Riker, Gia DiMarco
Tags: Female Domination, Humilation, Punishment

Size: 579Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:53:01

FemDom 6480 New Meat Test Drive
Old 04-07-2019, 01:49 PM   #1472
Gorod126
Местный

Default FemDom 6481 You smell like a bitch and not the good kind

FemDom 6481 You smell like a bitch and not the good kind

Description: Mistress Francesca Le could give a shit if you get off nor if you ever are able to use your cock again. All she cares about is that she gets off and the only way to do that is through inflicting pain on her victims. Sebastian Keys puts up a good fight but is rendered helpless in the presence of such a wicked, evil goddess. She tortures his nasty ball sac and teases him with her beautiful round ass making him clean all the sweat from her puckered hole. Sebastian takes a big black strap-on cock in his ass but Francesca isn't satisfied until she has her entire fist in his greedy asshole!

Starring: Francesca Le, Sebastian Keys

Size: 604Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:55:18

FemDom 6481 You smell like a bitch and not the good kind
Old 04-07-2019, 07:49 PM   #1473
Gorod126
Местный

Default FemDom 6482 Submitting To A Goddess

FemDom 6482 Submitting To A Goddess

Description: Aiden Starr breaks in adorable newcomer Cliff Adams and shows him the hard way how sometimes getting everything you wish for isn't always an easy task. Watch as Cliff is beat to submission and unfortunately for him looses his load way too early and must pay the price. Hard femdom, humiliation, chastity, torture, strap-on anal, fucking and more!

Starring: Aiden Starr, Cliff Adams

Size: 543Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:49:46

FemDom 6482 Submitting To A Goddess
Old 04-08-2019, 01:48 AM   #1474
Gorod126
Местный

Default FemDom 6483 Sissification and Humiliation

FemDom 6483 Sissification and Humiliation

Description: This week we have the second installment of a fetish that I personally adore, feminization. I ask you this week to allow me to push your buttons and challenge your manhood stripping you of your entire identity and pushing gender rolls beyond conventional thinking for the sake of getting off! Sean arrives as himself and leaves as Dixie, my new French maid ready to serve anyone and do anything I desire. Dixie learns to be of sexual service to any and all of my friends and if I'm satisfied Dixie will be able to serve the live action shoot this coming Friday. Being a woman is tough and Dixie learns this the hard way with plenty of cruel whipping and deep deep humiliation dished out by me. I fuck her man pussy deep until her clit stick is engorged and she can't help but squirt her juice all over and so much more! This is on sissification transformation you don't want to miss!

Starring: Sean Spurt, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

Size: 546Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:50:03

FemDom 6483 Sissification and Humiliation
Old 04-08-2019, 07:48 AM   #1475
Gorod126
Местный

Default FemDom 6484 FemDom Theatre 2

FemDom 6484 FemDom Theatre 2

Description: Welcome to another installment of FemDom Theatre! This is where Maitresse Madeline invites a handfull of her closest fem dom friends to enjoy the humiliation of one lucky slaveboy on display for their amusement! This movie is not to be missed! Maitresse Madeline evokes real and intense humiliating reactions from John Jammen in front of all her friends! This update includes CFNM, humiliating strap-on ass fucking, spanking and whipping, John gets a cigarette single tailed out his mouth and last but surely not least he has his prostate milked three times! John likes the milking so much Madeline gets him back on his and knees and without ever touching him at all he spews a huge load of cum all over the floor in front of all the ladies and is made to lick it clean!

Starring: John Jammen, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Odile, Nerine Mechanique, Elizabeth Thorn, Arabelle Raphael, Keira Quinn

Size: 559Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:51:09

FemDom 6484 FemDom Theatre 2
Old 04-08-2019, 01:48 PM   #1476
Gorod126
Местный

Default FemDom 6485 Sex and Cruelty

FemDom 6485 Sex and Cruelty

Description: Mistress Gia Dimarco is pure sex and evil in this intense dungeon scene! Long time Divine Bitch slave, Jason Miller comes back to test his limits again after long hiatus. Mistress Dimarco goes from 0 to 60 within seconds of this kinky scene. Tough suspension bondage, water torture, caning, chastity, ass worship, tease and denial, strap-on ass fucking in suspension bondage and more!

Starring: Gia DiMarco, Jason Miller

Size: 546Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:50:00

FemDom 6485 Sex and Cruelty
Old 04-08-2019, 07:48 PM   #1477
Gorod126
Местный

Default FemDom 6486 Romanian Princess Lea Lexis

FemDom 6486 Romanian Princess Lea Lexis

Description: Romanian Princess, Lea Lexis is strict, sexy and means business. Just ask Robert Axel!

Starring: Lea Lexis, Robert Axel

Size: 656Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 1:00:06

FemDom 6486 Romanian Princess Lea Lexis
Old 04-09-2019, 01:48 AM   #1478
Gorod126
Местный

Default FemDom 6487 4 Rules Of A Dominatrix Dungeon With The Fleshlight Pussy Machine

FemDom 6487 4 Rules Of A Dominatrix Dungeon With The Fleshlight Pussy Machine

Description: John Jammen runs his own business when outside the Armory walls but when inside he craves to submit to a strong beautiful woman. Felony loves turning out men who have to be the boss in their personal life because they need the punishment and discipline most! Felony gives John 4 rules and 4 rules only while he is in her dungeon, fuck em up and you pay the consequences! John of course breaks the rules in the first scene and who wouldn't when such a gorgeous woman like Felony is dishing out delicious pain and then sets him up for disaster with the machine powered flesh light pussy driving 100 miles on hour on his dick??!?!?

Starring: Felony, John Jammen

Size: 522Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:47:49

FemDom 6487 4 Rules Of A Dominatrix Dungeon With The Fleshlight Pussy Machine
Old 04-09-2019, 07:48 AM   #1479
Gorod126
Местный

Default FemDom 6488 Milked To The Very Last Drop

FemDom 6488 Milked To The Very Last Drop

Description: What if you were used as nothing more than a cock and balls to mercifully milk to the final and last drop day after day after day after day? That is exactly what Jesse Carl is to three of the sexiest femdoms in history! Maitresse Madeline, Mistress Gia Dimarco and Mistress Chanel Preston keep Jesse locked away in a dark pit and bring him out once a day until he fills their rusty bucket with cum. Sure, this sounds like every mans dream come true but these femdoms are brutal, wicked and so sexy that it turns into torture and he can't be milked anymore! They use the 100 mile an hour flesh light fucksall and Jesse looses his load inside. Whatever!!!! They just milk him more! Lots of ass and pussy worship, strap-on anal and a prostate milking that results in multiple orgasms straight from the male g-spot then right back in his locked pit he goes.......... until tomorrow!

Starring: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Gia DiMarco, Chanel Preston, Jesse Carl

Size: 588Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:53:52

FemDom 6488 Milked To The Very Last Drop
Old 04-09-2019, 01:48 PM   #1480
Gorod126
Местный

Default FemDom 6489 Maitresse Madeline searches for a personal slave for her home

FemDom 6489 Maitresse Madeline searches for a personal slave for her home

Description: I've been using my resources at The Armory to find a personal slave for my home. Marcus Ruhl's slave resume came across my desk by way of a mistress that I know from Twitter. Apparently, Marcus impressed her in a content shoot they were doing. You see, one of my requirements for a personal slave is that you must be easy on the eyes and have a built body. This is because I require sexual worship on a daily basis and I want to be turned on! Marcus fit this description so I thought I would give him a shot in front of the camera before I took him home with me. Watch before your eyes Marcus fail miserably and the search for a personal home slave continues!

Starring: Marcus Ruhl, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

Size: 650Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:59:35

FemDom 6489 Maitresse Madeline searches for a personal slave for her home
Closed Thread