In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2022, 08:50 PM   #15211
sexdownload
Местный

Default Fishnet Facesitting

Fishnet Facesitting

Fishnet Facesit (MP4 for iPod-iPhone-iPad) <br> <br> From: THE MEAN GIRLS CLUB <br> <br> I LOVE using slaves as human furniture. But I HATE when they BREATHE!! So I put some tape over my slave's mouth to stop that. Then I attach some nipple clams to its nipples- just for my own entertainment! And I have my riding crop with me just in case it DARES to breathe any of it's gross hot breath on my PERFECT a**! And My a** DOES look perfect in these fishnets and G-string! What a lucky loser- I dont care how much pain its in! So now I can settle in and read my book in perfect comfort...well, for ME anyway! LOL! <br> <br> -GoddessNO
female domination
Duration : 00:07:55
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 144.97 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
Old 11-30-2022, 11:45 PM   #15212
sexdownload
Местный

Default Jail Or 1

Jail Or 1

Jail or Smother Part 1 <br> Officer Britney loves arresting sleaze bag criminals but instead of taking them to jail, she takes them to her dungeon where she smothers them under her sexy ass. Her motto is... ""If you can do the crime... you can do the time... under MY Ass."" She sits full weight in forward position on the slave's face while he is tied up and immobilized. <br> <br> Then she moves into reverse position for some beautiful reverse face sitting. There is no escape from Officer Britney's ass. If the bastard doesn't submit to her demands... he goes to jail. <br> <br> Mistress: <br> Britney, Princess
face sittingsmother , ass grinding , ass smothering , ass squishing , ass worshipbritney , smothering , ass sniffing , upskirt , young domme , stink , diva , high heels , tattoos , blonde , jeans shorts , butt drops , face sitting , cop , jail
Duration : 00:05:10
File Size : 110.11 MB

Link For Download
Old 12-01-2022, 02:40 AM   #15213
sexdownload
Местный

Default Facesitting With Ebony

Facesitting With Ebony

Cool Ebony wants to do some facesitting and already got a victim - on whose face she can sit down. And that's just what she does - just the way she wants it.
female domination, femdom, face sitting, facesitting, smothering
Duration : 00:03:21
File Size : 75.56 MB

Link For Download
Old 12-01-2022, 05:35 AM   #15214
sexdownload
Местный

Default New World For Britney 3

New World For Britney 3

New World for Britney 3 <br> Mistress T and Britney arrive at the Club Stiletto dungeon to have a little fun and entertainment. They secure the slave to the bondage table and proceed to sit on him. Mistress T sits on his face and explains the joy of facesitting, ass-crushing and ass worship to Britney. Mistress T describes how turned on she gets from facesitting and how she loves having the power over men to determine whether they get to breathe or not. <br> <br> Britney is extremely curious about it all since she had never seen such a thing done before. It's even her first time in a dungeon. Mistress T is really happy to see that Britney is truly working out well as a candidate to be her personal assistant. <br> <br> Mistress: <br> Britney, Princess <br> T, Mistress
face sittingass smothering , ass eating , ass licking , ass sniffing , ass humiliationmistress t , foot worship , foot fetish , britney , young domme , shoulder riding , shoulderriding , human furniture
Duration : 00:03:57
File Size : 85.7 MB

Link For Download
Old 12-01-2022, 08:30 AM   #15215
sexdownload
Местный

Default Butt Drop Heaven

Butt Drop Heaven

Butt Drop Heaven <br> Mistress Ava is outstanding as she flies in the air and slams her ass full weight onto her slave's face. You can hear the sound of her ass slamming down on his face. Incredible! She declares that she has never had so much fun. It's her first time doing butt drops, but she's totally hooked on it and performs them like a pro with full confidence and a desire to really slam her slave's face. <br> <br> PLUS, she does some truly great facesitting and ass-crushing after she has done a series of butt drops. This helps her catch her breath before flying onto her slave's face over and over. <br> <br> Mistress: <br> Ava, Mistress
facebustingpear shape , smother , asshole fetish , ass smothering , face sittinghumiliation , breast smothering , roxy , pee , piss , golden , face crusher , doggie , ava , butt drops , bijou , point-of-view , nectar , bisexual , jasmine
Duration : 00:05:53
File Size : 123.83 MB

Link For Download
Old 12-01-2022, 11:25 AM   #15216
sexdownload
Местный

Default Facesitting With A Human Cushion

Facesitting With A Human Cushion

Anna and her girlfriend Mia sit together at their human seating cushion. They don't like his face and so they don't want a single part of it be visible. The two girlfriends are in an agreement about this because it would be unreasonable. His face needs to be crushed under their sexy butts! This is the only way to make the two ladies happy. Roughly they press their asses at his face and take his ability to breathe completely...
female domination, femdom, face sitting, facesitting, smothering
Duration : 00:06:00
File Size : 177.46 MB

Link For Download
Old 12-01-2022, 02:20 PM   #15217
sexdownload
Местный

Default Breath My Ass

Breath My Ass

Mistress Ivy Lebelle smothers her helpless slaves face with her big bubble butt taking his breath away! She gets off on making him suffocate under her ass and pussy while grinding away to orgasm.
face sittingass smothering, ass worship, oral servitude, female domination, pussy worship.ivy lebelle.
Duration : 00:14:14
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 1209.35 MB

Link For Download
Old 12-01-2022, 05:15 PM   #15218
sexdownload
Местный

Default Bound 1

Bound 1

Bound and Smothered <br> Mistress Bijou Steal secures her victim to her bondage table and begins the long, torturous process of ass-crushing him to complete svbm1ssion to her will. She starts off in reverse position and goes full weight on his face to make him squirm and beg for mercy. <br> <br> But, mercy is not close at hand. Instead, she eventually moves into forward position and gives him a real face full of her crotch. The poor bastard had no idea Mistress Bijou was such a brootle face sitter. <br> <br> Mistress: <br> Bijou Steal, Mistress
ass smotheringpussy eating , smother , asshole fetish , ass smothering , face sittinghumiliation , toilet , toilet slave , stroking dick , piss , golden , masturbation , doggie , bijou steal , ass licking , pov , stroke cock , nectar , sweaty , exercise
Duration : 00:05:55
File Size : 126.97 MB

Link For Download
Old 12-01-2022, 08:10 PM   #15219
sexdownload
Местный

Default Punched

Punched

Punched and Smothered <br> We all know how merciless and sadistic Mistress Bijou Steal can be. It's not her fault. She has simply learned that this is what men deserve and she is delighted to cause pain and suffering to men when the opportunity presents itself. Today she is relaxing with a male friend and she is complaining that their love making is simply not doing anything for her. <br> <br> She starts harshly punching his nuts and orders him on his back. She sits on his face and smothers him while punching the crap out of his balls. There's nothing the poor guy can do because Bijou is highly skilled at pinning men under her ass. Great facesitting with tons of harsh bouncing and great ball punching. Now that's what we call rough foreplay. <br> <br> Mistress: <br> Bijou Steal, Mistress
face sittingsmother , ass grinding , ass smothering , ass squishing , ass worshipbijou steal , smothering , ass sniffing , upskirt , young domme , stink , diva , high heels , tattoos , blonde , jeans shorts , butt drops , ball busting , ball punching
Duration : 00:05:08
File Size : 107 MB

Link For Download
Old 12-01-2022, 11:05 PM   #15220
sexdownload
Местный

Default Suffer To Lick My Ass 2

Suffer To Lick My Ass 2

Suffer To Lick My Ass 2 <br> As Ariel is sitting on her slave's face, Mistress Roxy comes in to select a paddle for the slave she is beating in another part of the dungeon. The Mistresses kiss before Roxy leaves and then Ariel climbs off the slave's face to rip the zipper of pegs off the slave's cock and balls. The slave howls in pain and Ariel then digs her high heel into his balls to show him who owns him. <br> <br> She then climbs back on his face in full weight position and starts talking to the camera about how he will become her fart slave, her toilet slave, and her toilet paper. Ariel goes totally nasty with the verbals as she smothers her slave completely in the process. You can see him kicking for air but she completely ignores him. <br> <br> Mistress: <br> Ariel, Mistress <br> Roxy, Mistress
ass worshipass smelling , ass eating , ass humiliation , ass smothering , ass sniffingariel black , ass licking , face sitting , toilet slavery , facesitting , smothering , toilet talk
Duration : 00:05:08
File Size : 108.58 MB

Link For Download
Closed Thread