In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2022, 10:05 AM   #15401
sexdownload
Местный

Default Bro Wishes He Could Fuck Me

Bro Wishes He Could Fuck Me

Bro Wishes He Could Fuck ME <br> Their parents are still away on vacation so Ariel has all kinds of twisted games she likes to play with her slave bro. She is riding his face and making him lick her pussy and asshole while she jerks his cock. The cell phone rings and its their M0ther asking how they are doing. Ariel rats on her bro and tells them he has been misbehaving. <br> <br> She tells Ariel to tell bro that he BETTER behave and he will be punished when they return. Then she slides forward with an evil grin and starts to push his cock near her ass and her pussy. She rubs his throbbing member against her pussy lips and he is begging to fuck her but she won't let him. He complains and says it's not fair since she has been fucking dad. Ariel laughs and says that's because fucking daddy is so fucking kinky. <br> <br> She then continues to stroke his cock and push it against her pussy and ass until he is truly going crazy. She looks at the camera and says, ""I bet you sick fucks out there would LOVE to fuck me,"" she giggles her evil little laugh and continues his scourge. Ariel is totally nasty in this video. <br> <br> Mistress: <br> Ariel, Mistress
tabooass worship , ass eating , ass humiliation , ass licking , ass smotheringariel black , step-brother , jerk off , age play , step-son , younger man , step-sister , family , tease and denial , family fantasy
Duration : 00:06:02
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 129.67 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
Old 12-25-2022, 03:56 PM   #15402
sexdownload
Местный

Default Smell My Panties

Smell My Panties

It is time for Mercedes servant to serve as a cushion. She wants him to smell her panties and be a facesitting slave. With her black panties she sits down smack on his face. So he can only choose to either not breathe at all - or smell her ass!
female domination, femdom, face sitting, facesitting, smothering
Duration : 00:04:24
File Size : 132.54 MB

Link For Download
Old 12-25-2022, 06:50 PM   #15403
sexdownload
Местный

Default Smother Fantasy Volunteer

Smother Fantasy Volunteer

<span class="bold">Description:</span> <br> Smother Fantasy Volunteer <br> <br> From: The Queendom <br> <br> Goddess Holly loves to smother boys with her big, round, bubble butt. She sometimes has a hard time finding willing participants, but tonight at the club she found someone who was eager to volunteer for her smother fantasy! She brought him home, tied him to a table, changed into sexy lingerie and gloves, and now she's ready to get started with him. She plants her amazing ass over his face, sealing off all air. She laughs a little as he struggles, "You agreed to this" she reminds him while changing positions. She changes between reverse, forward, and side sitting, constantly keeping her weight pressing down on his face while smothering him. Did she not mention that her fantasy is to smother someone until they pass out? Well, its too late to back out of this now!
face sittingface sitting, smother, ass smothering, femdom, human furniture.queendom, slave, mistress, goddess, holly, ass, bubble butt, booty, tied, suffocate, sitting, gamer, full weight.
Duration : 00:09:22
File Size : 733.05 MB

Link For Download
Old 12-26-2022, 03:35 AM   #15404
sexdownload
Местный

Default Every Pound On Your Face

Every Pound On Your Face

Every Pound On Your Face <br> Mistress Luv weighs a LOT! She not only plants every pound of her luscious weight on the slave's face... she BOUNCES and GRINDS as well. <br> <br> It's another glorious video of total destruction to a man's face as she sits, smothers and destroys. Excellent video for HEAVY face-crush fans. <br> <br> Mistress: <br> Luv, Mistress
ass smotheringface sitting , ass eating , ass licking , ass sniffing , ass humiliationmistress luv , bbw , smothering , big tits , big ass , face crusher , human furniture
Duration : 00:06:21
File Size : 137.58 MB

Link For Download
Old 12-26-2022, 09:25 AM   #15405
sexdownload
Местный

Default Trying My New Slave Couch

Trying My New Slave Couch

Recently I've bought this sweet couch and now I wanna try it out. But I don't want to strain the pads unnecessarily, so I lay down my personal seat cushion on it. I push my chubby ass on his face and try out all the different positions to find the one that comforts me well. The fact that my seat cushion can only hardly breathe doesn't really affect me, though... He pants strongly, but I don't care, as I really have to essay what I bought! My thoughts concentrate on the colour of my couch...maybe I'll exchange mine with a black one?!
Duration : 00:03:56
File Size : 116.04 MB

Link For Download
Old 12-27-2022, 12:00 AM   #15406
sexdownload
Местный

Default Seat Cushion For The Mistress

Seat Cushion For The Mistress

As mistress Svenja's devout servant today he will be tested as a seat cushion. For this purpose he has to go to his face sitting box and there is allowed to be her living seat Then mistress Svenja is sitting down - on his face. He is imprisoned in the box, and there is no way back to him. Mistress Svenja dictates how long he has to stay in the box!
Duration : 00:08:05
File Size : 242.38 MB

Link For Download
Old 12-27-2022, 11:40 AM   #15407
sexdownload
Местный

Default A Cure For Cant

A Cure For Cant

I love facesitting on my slave's face! Especially because of the fact that he shuts the fuck up at least. He's not of that sustained kind of slaves, but as long as my hot butt stays on his stupid face, I'm in ease and full of fun! He's quite the opposite of course, but that's none of my problems... I even take it to the next level and push my hot pussy in leggings tight on his nose and mouth, for he shall smell the shades of all of my scents! Ooooh, such a pitiful prick, it quite takes his whole breath away... ;-)
Duration : 00:04:46
File Size : 141.29 MB

Link For Download
Old 12-27-2022, 02:35 PM   #15408
sexdownload
Местный

Default Princess Serena - Facesitting Femdom

Princess Serena - Facesitting Femdom

The slave from Princess Serena is well tied up on the floor, what a loser!That is what Princess Serena likes. So Princess Serena can perfectly begin with the education of her slave. The education is called: Facesitting! She sits on his face and takes his breath away. He can't stop Serena from sitting on his face in various positions - for her he's just a living chair, a defenseless object with which Princess Serena can do anything she wants! This must endure the slave, after all, he is there for it!
Duration : 00:04:56
File Size : 346.86 MB

Link For Download
Old 12-28-2022, 02:15 AM   #15409
sexdownload
Местный

Default Suffer To Lick My Ass 3

Suffer To Lick My Ass 3

Suffer To Lick My Ass 3 <br> Ariel gets nastier and nastier as she sits on the slave's face and commands him to lick and clean her asshole. She rises just enough to part her ass cheeks and expose her dirty ass to him for deep cleaning action. She then grabs his cock and starts pulling and jerking it. <br> <br> This is the reward for good slaves who clean her ass properly. It also helps addict them to the smell and taste of her waste. This is the life of a toilet, owned by Mistress Ariel. <br> <br> Mistress: <br> Ariel, Mistress
toilet slaveryass smelling , ass eating , ass humiliation , ass smothering , ass sniffingariel black , ass licking , face sitting , toilet slavery , facesitting , smothering , toilet talk
Duration : 00:07:36
File Size : 164.54 MB

Link For Download
Old 12-28-2022, 05:10 AM   #15410
sexdownload
Местный

Default Under Ass Ass Ass 1

Under Ass Ass Ass 1

Under Ass Ass Ass 1 <br> Mistress Britney is doing her daily facesitting on her slave. She loves how his nose feels pressed against her asshole as she bounces and grinds. She asks him if he likes the smell of her ass but he is suffocating too much to answer. She takes him to the edge over and over with no mercy in both forward and reverse positions. Her ass crushes his face and she doesn't care. <br> <br> The more he suffers... the more turned on she gets. Britney's ruthless style of facesitting combined with her sexy voice and verbals is quickly making her one of the hottest facesitting Queens on the planet. <br> <br> Mistress: <br> Britney, Princess
face sittingsmother , ass grinding , ass smothering , ass squishing , ass worshipmistress britney , smothering , ass sniffing , upskirt , young domme , stink , diva , high heels , tattoos , blonde
Duration : 00:05:31
File Size : 119.27 MB

Link For Download
Closed Thread