In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2023, 01:27 AM   #15451
sexdownload
Местный

Default Ass Atop Prevents Breathing

Ass Atop Prevents Breathing

Amber shows her servant her sexy leggings ass just before he will learn to know it from a very close point of view...! After giving him a chance to stare at her butt Amber sits down at him - right with her ass at his face and prevents him from breathing anymore! Only from time to time, when she thinks that he has earned it, she gives him a little bit oxygen supply - but only to prevent him from breathing moments later again.
female domination, femdom, face sitting, facesitting, smothering
Duration : 00:04:33
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 134.73 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
Old 01-10-2023, 02:25 AM   #15452
sexdownload
Местный

Default Just Your Everyday Facesitting Bet Between A Step-Brother Step-Sister

Just Your Everyday Facesitting Bet Between A Step-Brother Step-Sister

<span class="bold">Description:</span> <br> Just your Everyday Facesitting Bet Between a Step-Brother &amp; Step-Sister <br> <br> From: Torture Time <br> <br> Slave Fluffy ends up losing a bet with his stepsister, Jasmine Mendez. The consequences for losing the bet are that Jasmine gets to sit on Fluffy's face until he . To make things worse, Jasmine decides to show off her facesitting to all of Fluffy's friends by Snapchatting the facesitting on Fluffy's phone.
taboosmother, ass smothering, face sitting, female domination, femdom.femdom, face sitting, taboo, step-brother and step-sister, smother, ass, femdom, female domination, mistress, slave, slave fluffy, goddess jasmine mendez
Duration : 00:08:56
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 523.14 MB

Link For Download
Old 01-10-2023, 08:15 AM   #15453
sexdownload
Местный

Default Trapped Between My Cheeks

Trapped Between My Cheeks

The loser starts moaning even before I've harmed him in any way. It's a bit annoying, but I don't care too much though because I'm just about to silence him! He quickly gets converted into a seat cushion and I jam his moaning puss between my sexy ass cheeks for a while. I'm cutting off his natural airing, before I sit down on his shitface again to demonstrate the lust my ass is feeling while humiliating him. And also my pussy gets a turn and tortures him massively!
Duration : 00:04:09
File Size : 122.64 MB

Link For Download
Old 01-10-2023, 02:05 PM   #15454
sexdownload
Местный

Default Silenced By Ass

Silenced By Ass

Mistress Kenzie Madison's slave just doesn't know when to shut up so she uses her big, beautiful ass to do something about it. She throws the beta bitch on the ground and slams her ass directly on his face to use him as a chair. All Kenzie wants to hear from her slave is how thankful he is to be allowed to breathe during the brief moments he isn't smothered by her big ass. Her ass completely covers his entire face making it impossible for the bitch to get any gasps of air unless Mistress Kenzie deems it so. She finds his silence to be exactly what she needed and gives him a much-needed nap while trapped deep in-between her cheeks.
female dominationass smothering, smother, ass worship, face sitting, femdom.kenzie madison.
Duration : 00:11:56
File Size : 868.85 MB

Link For Download
Old 01-11-2023, 01:45 AM   #15455
sexdownload
Местный

Default Butt-Bombed To Perfection

Butt-Bombed To Perfection

Butt-Bombed To Perfection <br> <br> This is Princess Perfection's first time "butt-bombing" a slave! We were teaching her how much fun it is to just drop your full weight on their face until they totally just pass out underneath you. And it REALLY teaches them a lesson about who is in charge! We had SO much fun doing this. <br> Princess Perfection keeps dropping her gorgeous ass on its face over and over- and harder and harder as it goes along. I even put My foot on its throat to hold it down and give her a nice landing spot. LOL. <br> She "drops the bomb" on him so hard at one point that the disgusting slave actually starts to leak the red stuff! Ugh. How dare it, Do we stop? Absolutely NOT! We drop it on him even HARDER! Until it finally underneath Us... Such a great way to pass the time on another beautiful afternoon at Mean Girl Manor...for Us anyway. Not so much for the slave. <br> <br> Girls: <br> Princess PERFECTION <br> Empress Jennifer
ass smotheringn/ajeans face sitting, face sitting, ass fetish, jeans fetish, ass fetish.
Duration : 00:05:46
File Size : 339.18 MB

Link For Download
Old 01-11-2023, 04:40 AM   #15456
sexdownload
Местный

Default Facesitting - Sitting And Getting Her Ass Smelled

Facesitting - Sitting And Getting Her Ass Smelled

Mistress Aileen Taylor dominates her slave by sitting down on his face. She wants him to inhale her intimate odors. He has to smell her ass while she sits on him. Aileen Taylor enjoys facesitting and smothering - and loves it when submissive slaves have to smell her butt. Of course the slave's whining doesn't help, Aileen's just sitting on him like she wants - and as long as she wants. Again and again she sits down on his face hard and there's nothing he can do about it.
Duration : 00:06:31
File Size : 194.22 MB

Link For Download
Old 01-11-2023, 07:16 PM   #15457
sexdownload
Местный

Default He Stands No Chance Under Maras Ass

He Stands No Chance Under Maras Ass

Mara places her hot ass on his face. She doesnΓÇÖt want him to breathe anymore. His face gets redder and redder as he gets less and less air. But Mara just canΓÇÖt get enough and goes on and on and on ...
Duration : 00:05:26
File Size : 161.16 MB

Link For Download
Old 01-12-2023, 01:05 AM   #15458
sexdownload
Местный

Default Jail Or 3

Jail Or 3

Jail or smother 3 <br> Officer Britney really turns on the ass pressure on her victim's face. She grabs her heel with both hands and pulls her weight down hard on his face. <br> <br> She grabs the ropes holding him down and pulls down her weight on his face. She is determined to make him repent for his crimes and his suffering is totally evident. What would you prefer? Jail or ass-crushing under Brithey's gorgeous ass? <br> <br> Mistress: <br> Britney, Princess
face sittingsmother , ass grinding , ass smothering , ass squishing , ass worshipbritney , smothering , ass sniffing , upskirt , young domme , stink , diva , high heels , tattoos , blonde , jeans shorts , butt drops , face sitting , cop , jail
Duration : 00:04:12
File Size : 89.23 MB

Link For Download
Old 01-12-2023, 09:50 AM   #15459
sexdownload
Местный

Default Princess Hates Balls

Princess Hates Balls

Duration : 00:08:37
File Size : 428.94 MB

Link For Download
Old 01-12-2023, 12:45 PM   #15460
sexdownload
Местный

Default Smell Her Sweaty Ass

Smell Her Sweaty Ass

After the workout Sue's pretty exhausted - but that doesn't stop her from using the slave as a living seat. He has to smell her sweaty ass - that's an order!
Duration : 00:03:30
File Size : 79.66 MB

Link For Download
Closed Thread