In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2023, 08:35 AM   #15541
sexdownload
Местный

Default Nika - Facesitting After A Trip To The Bathroom

Nika - Facesitting After A Trip To The Bathroom

Nika has just used her beta as toilet paper. She made him lick her pussy and ass after going to the bathroom as part of his training. Now, she wants to ride his face. Nika shoves the beta's face deep into her ass. She bounces and grinds while he stays locked in chastity. Nika takes off her jeans to tease the beta with her perfect body even more. He is so close to a pussy that he could never fuck! Nika is very cruel and loves reinforcing to the beta male its place beneath her. Nika rides her beta's face to an orgasm, then has to pee again. Time for more toilet paper training!
ASS SMOTHERING, Brat Girls, Chastity, Face and Body Sittng, Facesitting, Female Domination, humiliation,
Duration : 00:13:14
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 1539.81 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
Old 02-05-2023, 02:25 PM   #15542
sexdownload
Местный

Default Clubstiletto - The Price For Being So Close To My Ass - Miss Xi

Clubstiletto - The Price For Being So Close To My Ass - Miss Xi

Miss Xi is very curious to know what her slave's moans will sound like muffled under her ass. She sits on his face, and in order to produce interesting sounds, crops his balls. Every now and then she permits him a quick breath. Does he know how lucky he is to be under her ass? It is is privilege, not a right, and lest he forget that, he gets a good cranking of the nipples as well. Miss Xi then notices he has wood. The price for the privilege of being so close to her asshole? Some hard whacks on that hard dick! Soon the slave is emitting all sorts of yelps and squeals into her ass, and Goddess realizes she just found a new use for him as a vibrating chair. In fact, Miss Xi is so comfortable on his face she just might drag over that computer and Zoom her boyfriend.
Clubstiletto, face-sitting, Female Domination, Femdom,
Duration : 00:06:16
File Size : 481.97 MB

Link For Download
Old 02-05-2023, 11:10 PM   #15543
sexdownload
Местный

Default Cinthia First Time On Top Pt.2

Cinthia First Time On Top Pt.2

Duration : 00:10:16
File Size : 452.01 MB

Link For Download
Old 02-06-2023, 02:05 AM   #15544
sexdownload
Местный

Default Stay With Your Nose In My Sweaty Ass Bitch Pt.2

Stay With Your Nose In My Sweaty Ass Bitch Pt.2

Duration : 00:10:15
File Size : 449.08 MB

Link For Download
Old 02-06-2023, 05:00 AM   #15545
sexdownload
Местный

Default Mistress An Li - Buried In Ass

Mistress An Li - Buried In Ass

I can make you, and I can break you. I can make you excited, arouse you, turn you on, and I can crush you to nothing.all with my ass. Go ahead, just try. I know you love my ass so much that you are willing to do anything for it. So prove yourself. Do it. Submit to my ass entirely, and show me how much you're willing to take for it. Because I fully intend on crushing you, smooshing you until you cease to exist. I will break you down until your every breath becomes less and less, until you struggle to breathe, until you. How much do you worship my ass? Enough to give your life for it?
ass smooshing, ass worship, executrix, face sitting, mistress an li, squash/smother,
Duration : 00:08:32
File Size : 624.82 MB

Link For Download
Old 02-06-2023, 07:35 PM   #15546
sexdownload
Местный

Default Dominatrixvera - Vera Violette - Spit Face Sitting Pov Femdom

Dominatrixvera - Vera Violette - Spit Face Sitting Pov Femdom

Let me use your mouth as a spit bucket while I pin you down to the floor. I then sit on your face with my big fat ass and make your worship my tiny hairy asshole.
asshole fetish, bdsm, dominatrixvera, face sitting, femdom pov, spit fetish, vera violette,
Duration : 00:09:59
File Size : 1446.56 MB

Link For Download
Old 02-07-2023, 04:20 AM   #15547
sexdownload
Местный

Default Goddessscarletwhite Triple Fart Fight - Full Version

Goddessscarletwhite Triple Fart Fight - Full Version

Daniel challenged three girls to a fight, he believes that he is very strong and that he can end all three, but Daniel does not imagine that Scarlet's team is much faster and stronger than him, the fight begins and soon the girls immobilize Daniel , but things are going to get worse, they want to humiliate Daniel and start farting a lot in his face, they fart and choke, there's no chance for Daniel to fight, they want to end him.
Daniel, Face and Body Sittng, Female Domination, Femdom, Goddess Scarlet White,
Duration : 00:23:07
File Size : 1303.24 MB

Link For Download
Old 02-07-2023, 07:15 AM   #15548
sexdownload
Местный

Default Princess Stella First Facesitting Experience Pt.2

Princess Stella First Facesitting Experience Pt.2

Duration : 00:10:15
File Size : 449.17 MB

Link For Download
Old 02-07-2023, 10:10 AM   #15549
sexdownload
Местный

Default Whippedass - Ashley Paige Bella Rossi

Whippedass - Ashley Paige Bella Rossi

Lesbian Latex Blasphemy: Ashley Paige Whips the Sin Out Of Bella Rossi Sister Ashley Paige is a sexy latex nun who finds the beautiful Bella Rossi desperately praying for forgiveness for her dirty little sins. Sister Ashley takes matters into her own hands and punishes Bella for basking in her whorish, pussy-licking thoughts. Punishment starts with Bella's hands and feet tied to a prayer bench where Sister Ashley is ready to make her repent. She starts with a little slapping and breath play. She makes Bella ask for forgiveness while she squeezes and slaps the sin out of Bella's big juicy breasts, making Bella wish she'd prayed in silence. Ashley then smothers Bella's face with her big juicy ass so she can get a taste of true forgiveness. Ashley then puts Bella to the test. She makes her pray while vibrating and playing with her wet pussy. Bella's hot wet cunt is clamped and spread wide open. Bella tries to fight the punishment, but it's so good that she just can't help but cum hard and loud. Bella then finds herself tied up doggy style with an asshook in rooted in her tight hole. Ashley has Bella in the perfect position to flog her nice round butt. She continues to flog her as Bella prays, begging for forgiveness, as if she hasn't earned it already. After getting Bella's ass nice and red, Sister Ashley then grabs Bella's head and makes her lick her nice wet cunt. She licks her pussy until she cums nice and hard. She continues her punishment with her big strap-on dildo. She fucks Bella hard, making her orgasm over and over. Then she fingers her with a vibrator and makes her cum again. Eventually, Bella is spent, with all of her sins orgasmed out. Or so she thinks. Sister Ashley has ordained that Bella's penance has only begun, and she'd better see this little slut in church on Sunday.
Ashley Paige, BDSM, Bella Rossi, Big Tits, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, dildo, dominatrix, Facesitting, Feet, Femdom, Fingering, humiliation, Latex & Rubber, Lesbian, Lezdom, natural boobs, other hair color, Pussy eating, Shaved, Slapping, SLAVE, Straight, Strap Sub, Tattoo, Vibrator, Whipped Ass, WhippedAss,
Duration : 00:55:57
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 2043.47 MB

Link For Download
Old 02-07-2023, 01:05 PM   #15550
sexdownload
Местный

Default Fetishfreaksafrica - 2 On One Bbw Facesitting For Slutty

Fetishfreaksafrica - 2 On One Bbw Facesitting For Slutty

bbw, breast smothering, female domination, femdom, fetishfreaksafrica, lesbian domination,
Duration : 00:11:28
File Size : 869.79 MB

Link For Download
Closed Thread