In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2023, 08:15 AM   #16571
pricelove777
Местный

Default Clubstiletto - Price to Pay - Mistress Damazonia

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Clubstiletto - Price to Pay - Mistress Damazonia
Format : mp4
File Size : 572.1 MB
Duration : 00:05:28
Resolution : 1920x1080
In the clip OMG you Ripped Them we see how Mistress Damazonia's slave fucked up and ripped her designer pantyhose. There is a price to pay and as this scene opens we see she has the bad slave secured on the bench/cage for a good old fashioned flogging. First she takes the torn pantyhose and stuffs them in his mouth before taping his mouth shut with duct tape. The slave is already shaking because he knows when it comes to Mistress Damazonia she has no compassion. The slave fucked up and it's her duty to make him suffer for it. She starts with a flogger and warms him up with about 10 strokes but then the party is over. Each stroke gets harder and harder and soon the slave is screaming and squirming on the bench. Next she switches to a thick leather paddle and this time no warm up. The slave turns and twists and brings his foot up on the cage to escape the punishment and she decides she has to cuff his ankles to the bench, as well. Now that he is completely secured she switches to a crop. This gets really intense and the slave really screams and hollers but it just makes Damazonia more angry. She reaches between his legs and squeezes his cock and balls and reminds him that he belongs to her and will take the punishment at which point she resumes cropping him. The slave is now nicely marked up and Damazonia laughs and says "Okay the warmup is done."
Clubstiletto, Female Domination, Femdom, Mistress Damazonia,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-12-2023, 11:10 AM   #16572
pricelove777
Местный

Default KinkyMistresse - Punished In The White Dungeon - Undrea Untamed

VIDEO INFO

File Name : KinkyMistresse - Punished In The White Dungeon - Undrea Untamed
File Size : 333.29 MB
Duration : 00:11:15
Resolution : 1280x720
Undrea Untamed in action. She loves to use a white dungeon in LA downtown to punish her little Slaves
Corporal Punishment, Kinky Mistresses, kinkymistresses, Latex & Rubber,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-12-2023, 02:05 PM   #16573
pricelove777
Местный

Default Kates Palace - Mistresss new Whips 1

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Kates Palace - Mistresss new Whips 1
File Size : 491.94 MB
Duration : 00:21:10
LADY KATHERINA has two new treasures in her repertoire. Whips! Black, elegant whips that fit ever so perfectly into her stern hand. You might think MISTRESS would waste no time beating out a catchy rhythm with her new Percussion Instruments on a willing slave who truly appreciates her musical accomplishment. But LADY KATHERINA has something far more sadistic in mind. She has lured a slave into her clutches, who has a strong aversion to flogging. The DOMINA has every intention of imposing her will on him and draws on a few friendly persuaders: electro-torture, nipple clamps and a little discriminating attention to the most sensitive of places are all it takes to help him learn to appreciate the finer things in life. LADY KATHERINA wants to bring him to the point where he looks forward to each sharp crack as the most fitting of all possible rewards. For this slave, however, it will be a long, painful journey before he gets there. Of course, getting there is half the fun.
cbt, CBT & Ballbusting, Kates Palace, KatesPalace, Lady Katherina,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-12-2023, 05:00 PM   #16574
pricelove777
Местный

Default Nybisexcouple Wearing My Strapon Makes Me Feel So Powerful I Love Using It

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Nybisexcouple Wearing My Strapon Makes Me Feel So Powerful I Love Using It
File Size : 260.38 MB
Duration : 00:05:53

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-12-2023, 07:55 PM   #16575
pricelove777
Местный

Default MyersquatsMyersquats I Fuck A Gay With A Strap-On

VIDEO INFO

File Name : MyersquatsMyersquats I Fuck A Gay With A Strap-On
File Size : 352.38 MB
Duration : 00:07:58
Resolution : 720x1280

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-12-2023, 10:50 PM   #16576
pricelove777
Местный

Default Clubstiletto - Youll Do Everything Except The Spanking

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Clubstiletto - Youll Do Everything Except The Spanking
File Size : 451.4 MB
Duration : 00:06:09
Miss Jasmine's hubby slave kneels in front of her as she pulls on his nipples, which he apparently likes in spite of his whining, because he's rock hard. She tells you that she's trained him to do all the domestic chores, but no matter what, there's always a slip-up or two. She tells hubby she has just found some crumbs on the floor in the kitchen. He says he's sorry but she has even worse news for him - there was fluff in the dryer! Does this slave have no shame? How can someone be in the presence of a Goddess yet continue to make these sorts of mistakes?? She picks up her wooden spoon and spanks his man tits before telling him to get over her knees. "This is how I keep a successful marriage" she says, as she spanks him with her bare hands. She reminds him that she's going to a party shortly and that when she returns, things had better be spotless. She gets his ass glowing pink with repeated blows administered by both hands, and says his incompetence is a direct result of not being spanked enough. She continues to spank him and reminds him of her pet peeves; things which must never be overlooked - sloppy things like soap bubbles in the sink drain, and so on. "We've been married long enough for you to know what needs to be done" she says. She tells him he must hand wash her sexy lingerie, the stuff she wears for other men, and do the cooking, before she picks up the solid wooden brush to give his ass a few good smacks. The slave knows what's coming and his sins will not go unpunished. Jasmine knows she has to be brutal and show no concern for his pain or his screams if she's to mold him into the perfect husband; one she's proud to show off to her friends. "You must try harder" she says, as she lets loose with repeated blows across his ass. She reaches between his legs and squeezes his nuts between her hands. The beating intensifies until his ass is crimson; her favorite color. She asks you if you could take the same kind of beating. Hubby cries out as his ass explodes with color, but Jasmine doesn't let up; he needs this and would be doing himself a disservice if she stopped. She tells him to crawl into the kitchen, find the errant crumbs, and lick them up. As he crawls, she follows him into the kitchen and continues to wail on his ass. "I put so much into our marriage. he doesn't deserve me" she says with a smile.
Club Stiletto, Clubstiletto, Female Domination, Miss Jasmine,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-13-2023, 01:45 AM   #16577
pricelove777
Местный

Default MenAreSlaves - He Will Be Banned - Princess Leya

VIDEO INFO

File Name : MenAreSlaves - He Will Be Banned - Princess Leya
File Size : 102.08 MB
Duration : 00:04:29
Princess Leya has endless males that beg to be her slave. That means she has little use for slaves that don't show her complete servitude and devotion. So on occasion she will put her slaves through a test of pain to see if they really and truly are devoted to serving and amusing her.
beatdowns, Foot Worship, humiliation, Men Are Slaves, MenAreSlaves, slut training, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, TEASE & DENIAL,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-13-2023, 04:40 AM   #16578
pricelove777
Местный

Default MenAreSlaves - I Want A Meal Part 2 - Sorceress Bebe

VIDEO INFO

File Name : MenAreSlaves - I Want A Meal Part 2 - Sorceress Bebe
File Size : 598.89 MB
Duration : 00:06:56