In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2023, 02:32 PM   #16591
sexdownload
Местный

Default Hes no match for My Legs

Hes no match for My Legs

4:41 play time. Oh my, Miss Madison Stone looks just stunning in a sexy little bikini as she sits on the steps of the pool. At first, you might not even notice that she has her foot on her slave's head while she holds him under the water. When she decides to let up, the slave springs to the top and gasps for air. She orders him between her legs but quickly tells him to turn away, to ensure his slave mouth doesn't get anywhere near her pussy. Now it's time to work her powerful legs out on his neck. Miss Madison loves to work out, and as a result, to be between her thighs is a real crushing ordeal. "I don't need your mouth on my pussy," she tells him. Her legs wrap around his neck and you can see the slave's face turn beet red as he kicks for air. When all the fight has left him, she releases him and pushes him under the water with her feet. A few seconds pass and the disoriented slave pops up out of the water once again and gasps for air. She wraps her legs around him and this time it doesn't take long for the slave to go . Again, she pushes him under. When he comes up this time, she says, "You keep finding yourself under the water. Is that scary for you?" The slave says it is and M tells him he shouldn't worry because "This guy will take your place" as she looks directly at you. Well, are you up to it? Again, the slave is ordered between her powerful thighs, which just look so amazing when they're flexed, and this time she tells the slave to fight. He kicks and tries to break free but he's no match for Miss Madison's legs and he soon finds himself under the water once more. When he resurfaces this time, she tells him to go back under and kiss her feet. When he's topside again it's right back to being gripped between the Goddess's legs. The slave is clearly exhausted but Miss Madison shows no compassion and is clearly delighted with his state. This time when he goes under, she gets up and stands on his head. Ruthless!
scissorhold, female domination, highly arched feet, miss madison, scissorhold, feet, Club Stiletto FemDom,
Duration : 00:04:41
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 356.49 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
Old 06-22-2023, 05:27 PM   #16592
sexdownload
Местный

Default Big lady is facesitting a skinny boy feat. Merna

Big lady is facesitting a skinny boy feat. Merna

Big fatty lady wears black clothes and fishnet pantyhose, she also wears red high heels which looks very sexy on her hot legs. She is misusing a tiny boy face to sit on it. This lady is naughty like hell, the poor skinny boy has no chance to escape and has to dive deep into this old fat cunt again and again.
mature, milf, older woman, cougar, lady, european, czech, facesitting, high heels, stockings, old-young, big tits, busty, amateur, chubby, bbw, fatty, mom-boy, pussy eating, over 50
Duration : 00:17:34
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 397.69 MB

Link For Download
Old 06-22-2023, 08:22 PM   #16593
sexdownload
Местный

Default Ember Snow

Ember Snow

Beautiful Asian maid Ember discovers Glenn's stash of Femdom videos and decides she is done being the maid. She arrogantly bosses Glenn around and laughs as he obeys her every command. This is her house now... she RULES! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FACESITTING, FOOT WORSHIP, AND MORE!
Asian, Ass Worship, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Mean Bitches, MeanBitches,
Duration : 00:48:11
File Size : 1779.3 MB

Link For Download
Old 06-22-2023, 11:17 PM   #16594
sexdownload
Местный

Default Let Me Sit

Let Me Sit

Go - let me sit...on your face! My sexy jeans ass is waiting to sit down on you and I'm going to enjoy pressing down hard on your face... as long as I want to! It's not my fault that at some point you can't stand it anymore... I will stay seated. So you'd better get used to it!
Sarah C, femdom, facesitting, jeanssitting,
Duration : 00:05:09
File Size : 153.43 MB

Link For Download
Old 06-23-2023, 02:12 AM   #16595
sexdownload
Местный

Default Face Totally Fucked Under Mature Pussies

Face Totally Fucked Under Mature Pussies

Grazy
Facesitting, facesitting, ass, karinacruel, karina cruel,
Duration : 00:28:31
File Size : 1658.36 MB

Link For Download
Old 06-23-2023, 05:07 AM   #16596
sexdownload
Местный

Default Uncomfortable Seat Cushion Is Punished

Uncomfortable Seat Cushion Is Punished

Goddess Vanny comfortably sits her jeans ass on his face, pushing herself right into it. No igs or butts, he serves her now as a seat cushion. However, he doesn't show himself to be very talented. His slave face could be made more comfortable for the royal ass of his goddess, Vanny. So she rubs her jeans ass over his face and punishes him by squeezing the air out of his lungs. If he's so uncomfortable he doesn't need to breathe, so is tortured further with mercilessly hard jeans- sitting!
Vanny, femdom, facesitting, jeanssitting,
Duration : 00:10:34
File Size : 362.5 MB

Link For Download
Old 06-23-2023, 08:02 AM   #16597
sexdownload
Местный

Default Aj Applegate 4

Aj Applegate 4

Jason is applying for a loan at Miss Applegate's Bank. Unfortunately, she doesnt give loans to ugly people. Sad! She decides to let him earn the loan..as her slave! FACESITTING, ASSWORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, AND MORE!
Ass Worship, Big Butt, Blondes, Cunnilingus, Mean Bitches, MeanBitches,
Duration : 00:40:36
File Size : 1778.02 MB

Link For Download
Old 06-23-2023, 10:57 AM   #16598
sexdownload
Местный

Default in need of pleasure

in need of pleasure

Bia Mello is looking for pleasure today but her boyfriend only thinks in work, work and work ... Bia decided to satisfy her pleasure anyway, with him or not. Bia walks on the house trying to find her dildo, but she really doesnt know where is it, so she looks at Poliana, the new housekeeping, she is so sexy! Bia decided to abuse of her tongue, using has a dildo to get pleasure.
Bia Mello, Poliana, asslicking, newmfx, femdom,
Duration : 00:32:28
File Size : 1896.38 MB

Link For Download
Old 06-23-2023, 01:52 PM   #16599
sexdownload
Местный

Default Sexy milf Beate receives cunnilingus from a boy

Sexy milf Beate receives cunnilingus from a boy

This is a 2nd facesitting scene with hot wife Beate. This time she will facesit another submissive boy, she will receive a lot of cunnilingus from him. Watch this horny Czech milf enjoying naughty cunnilingus games with a much young male.
mature, milf, older woman, cougar, lady, czech, facesitting, high heels, old-and-young, amateur, legs, mom-boy, pussy eating, cunnilingus, milf-boy, pussy licking
Duration : 00:19:13
File Size : 438.2 MB

Link For Download
Old 06-23-2023, 04:47 PM   #16600
sexdownload
Местный

Default Hot legs and panty sniffing with Czech MILF Samira

Hot legs and panty sniffing with Czech MILF Samira

Another great panty sniffing and facesitting scene featuring leggy Czech MILF Samira. Despite this face-sitting fetish scene starts with panty sniffing, it ends up with pussy eating.
mature, milf, european, czech, facesitting, high heels, mom, amateur, cfnm, legs, pussy eating, cunnilingus, pussy sniffing, panties sniffing, panty sniffing
Duration : 00:16:56
File Size : 381.48 MB

Link For Download
Closed Thread