In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2023, 10:40 AM   #17201
pricelove777
Местный

Default MistressCourtney Hey Mr Nobbly

VIDEO INFO

File Name : MistressCourtney Hey Mr Nobbly
Format : mp4
File Size : 134.92 MB
Duration : 00:02:43
Resolution : 1280x720

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 09-27-2023, 01:35 PM   #17202
pricelove777
Местный

Default KinkyMistresses - Your Ass Is my Fun - Madame Carame

VIDEO INFO

File Name : KinkyMistresses - Your Ass Is my Fun - Madame Carame
File Size : 298.04 MB
Duration : 00:10:02
Corporal Punishment, Kinky Mistresses, kinkymistresses, Madame Carame, Spanking & Whipping,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 09-27-2023, 04:30 PM   #17203
pricelove777
Местный

Default Goddess Tangent World of Femdom - A Painful Lesson

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goddess Tangent World of Femdom - A Painful Lesson
File Size : 399.88 MB
Duration : 00:39:50
Resolution : 854x480
Slave Boy Marcelo's hands are chained above his head incapable of escape from the cruel Mistress Tangent. She brings out a gigantic cock and tells him that he's going to take it for her. He looks at it in terror and pleads that she doesn't make him take the giant cock. This is unacceptable. She brings out a wooden paddle and proceeds to connect it violently on his little ass over and over again until it is beaming red. She then decides to switch over to torturing his dick instead. She whips his cock making him scream after every couple of hits.The Slave is being too loud for her liking so she fixes that by stuffing his mouth with a ball gag. She begins to whip him again, then switches to a paddle, then finally a switch. She has him bend over a kneeling a bench and then the beating commences. Blow after blow after blow with the switch. She finally puts on the cock that she told him he was going to take, and you better believe he is going to take it. Slave Marcelo is bent over the kneeling bench for the beautiful Mistress Tangent. She's wearing her giant cock; Beating her slave with a switch until he's begging to take the huge cock that he originally refused. She begins to stuff his tight ass, using his balls "to hold on for the ride". After some ass fucking she straps him to a table face up;Time to fill another hole! She teases his parts before pulling out her urethral sounds and stuffing his dick hole. She goes bigger and bigger until she finds the biggest size he could take. She chains his legs leaving them raised up for easy access to his ass. She gives him a good long butt fucking before bringing out the urethral sounds again; She wants to stuff both of his hungry holes. She simultaneously fucks both of his holes , but isn't happy with that just that. She stuffs her entire hand filling him to his limits while his dick hole is still being fucked. I think this slut learned that you should never say no to Mistress Tangent.
Bondage, cbt, Face Slapping, Female Domination, Femdom, humiliation, Marcelo, Mistress Tangent, slave training, Spanking, urethra stimulation, Urethral Sounding,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 09-27-2023, 07:25 PM   #17204
pricelove777
Местный

Default SubbyHubby - Becoming Vanessas Servant Part 4 Paddling

VIDEO INFO

File Name : SubbyHubby - Becoming Vanessas Servant Part 4 Paddling
File Size : 704.9 MB
Duration : 00:08:09
Resolution : 1920x1080
Goddess Vanessa is checking her bank account and finds out that the bitch's first two payments have cleared but the third one is still pending. Before the bitch can move on to the fourth phase of becoming Vanessa's servant, the funds must clear. Goddess is going to stretch out her sissy's ass but now she has decided to paddle his ass first. Goddess Vanessa has her sissified bitch bend over her office table to receive his beating. Using her leather paddle, Goddess Vanessa begins warming up her sissy's ass. The bitch cries out in pain with each blow but Vanessa makes her sissy beg for more. Goddess Vanessa mercilessly beats her bitch's ass until it is bright red. Now that ass is ready to be fucked! However, Vanessa informs her bitch that the terms have changed. The sissy will now have to pay 1000 for the honor of going to the next phase of getting his slut-hole pounded. And if he doesn't complete all of the phases then he will be released. The bitch agrees to Vanessa's terms. What other choice does he have?
Female Domination, Femdom, humiliation, Paddling, Sissy Training, Spanking, Subby Hubby, SubbyHubby,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 09-27-2023, 10:20 PM   #17205
pricelove777
Местный

Default TheEnglishMansion - Bullied By Headgirl Pt2

VIDEO INFO

File Name : TheEnglishMansion - Bullied By Headgirl Pt2
File Size : 228.87 MB
Duration : 00:06:34
Mean head lady Aurora continues the punishment as well as humiliation of Sophie and Sharon as she oversees there unfair apprehension. She utilizes her sexuality and also the various other girls unrequited desire to make them do whatever she orders. They are quickly licking her appealing shoes as she teases Sophie's hard dick, she encourages her to assist in holding Sharon down, remaining on her face and also revealing her what a butt kisser actually is. She makes them promise not to tell the head girlfriend or there will be a lot more problem in store for them. Featuring Bound Maid Sharon, Princess Aurora & Sophie Doll
Maid Sharon, Princess Aurora, Sophie Doll, Spanking, The English Mansion,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 09-28-2023, 01:15 AM   #17206
pricelove777
Местный

Default Clips4sale Femdomheaven

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Clips4sale Femdomheaven
File Size : 646.32 MB
Duration : 00:14:38

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 09-28-2023, 04:10 AM   #17207
pricelove777
Местный

Default Mistress Iside - Sacrificed Cock

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Iside - Sacrificed Cock
File Size : 390.29 MB
Duration : 00:16:42
These beautiful shoes have a 20 centimeters stiletto heel ending with a metal tip. Today this will definitely be my weapon of punishment for this useless worm, I will have fun breaking through his cock with my heel until I completely devastate it and after I have destroyed it I will reserve him a wonderful surprise that will bring him to the extreme limit of suffering. Ps: This video is not suitable for overly sensitive people, it contains very strong and impressive scenes.
BDSM, brutal torture, cbt, Corporal Punishment, cruel domination, Domina Iside, extreme CBT, EXTREME DOMINATION, Femdom, Mistress Iside, Padrona Iside,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 09-28-2023, 07:05 AM   #17208
pricelove777
Местный

Default Clubstiletto - Sweaty Little Slut Flogged And Ordered To Eat Ass

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Clubstiletto - Sweaty Little Slut Flogged And Ordered To Eat Ass
File Size : 405.78 MB
Duration : 00:05:32
Mistress Kandy has her slave secured by the wrists to the ceiling. She tells you that her sissy has done a good job today, sucking cocks and making her a lot of money, she cleaned the house and licked her ass after a workout. "There is always room for improvement though" she adds as she slides the panties to the side to reveal the slaves already marked ass. She gives her slut some solid slaps with her hand across her ass and then explains that during this beating she wants the slave to focus on the need to show the most enthusiasm possible when sucking cock. The man should see that the slave is happy to be between his legs, sucking him deep and hungering for the taste of his hot cum. Kandy wants to see if she can get the sissy's upper back as battered as her ass. "I won't strike here" she says rubbing the slaves lower back, "That's where the kidneys are and I want to keep them healthy in case I ever have to sell one." The sissy struggles on her stilettos as she is flogged and Kandy pulls her panties down by her crotch and comments how the slut is getting all sweaty in her crack. "I love my sweaty little sluts", she says. The sissy has a nice plump ass and it is a nice target for Kandy's crop. Once the slave is fairly bruised Kandy decides that she has worked up a sweat too and that her ass crack is probably also rather moist. She lets the slave down and relaxes on her sex bench, panties off. "I'm going to have a nap before the next big black stud gets her for his blow job" she says while blowing a fart into the slaves mouth. "Hopefully he won't smell that fart on your face while you're sucking him" she giggles before closing her eyes and relaxing while she gets a nice deep ass rimming. Licking ass, sucking cock, being beaten, such is the life for today's modern sissy.
Club Stiletto, Clubstiletto, Female Domination, Femdom, Mistress Kandy,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 09-28-2023, 10:00 AM   #17209
pricelove777
Местный

Default MistressLuciana Das Patientenloch Wird Weit Gedehnt

VIDEO INFO

File Name : MistressLuciana Das Patientenloch Wird Weit Gedehnt
File Size : 111.53 MB
Duration : 00:11:16