In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2023, 02:22 PM   #17291
pricelove777
Местный

Default Beat A Bitch

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Beat A Bitch
Format : mp4
File Size : 281.77 MB
Duration : 00:07:42
Resolution : 1920x1080
Goddess Brianna and Goddess Kylie are ready to beat their bitch! He is bound to a large, wooden Saint Andrew's cross and at the mercy of these two sadistic, superior Goddesses, each wielding heavy, leather floggers. Their bitch disappoints them, however. He isn't worthy of even being their pain slut, and the Goddesses demote him to being their heel cleaning whore. Goddess Kylie his pathetic pecker with the spike of her heel as Goddess Brianna pushes hers down his throat. It's his fault for getting in this predicament... he should have known better than to disappoint women like these! With his slut mouth on Goddess Brianna's sexy heels, the bitch spills his load almost immediately, without permission from either Goddess. His punishment is to clean his cum off the dirty dungeon floor with his tongue. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
domination, foot fetish, shoe sex, shoe job, masturbation, foot worship, goddess brianna, goddess kylie, kylie rose.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-14-2023, 05:17 PM   #17292
pricelove777
Местный

Default Scrubbing Bubbles

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Scrubbing Bubbles
File Size : 103.07 MB
Duration : 00:04:21
Resolution : 1280x720
Male orgasms are earned, typically through payment and slave labor. That's why you often find yourself performing menial tasks for Princess Leya like cleaning her tub, in hopes that she will grant you permission to cum.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-14-2023, 08:12 PM   #17293
pricelove777
Местный

Default Failing English Class

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Failing English Class
File Size : 635.83 MB
Duration : 00:19:38
Nicole Grey is having a one-on-one meeting with her teacher. Unfortunately the young girl is failing her English class. He implores her to spend more time studying, but the desperate Latina asks if there is any other way to pass the course. The old pervy teacher has something in mind for sure. Nicole doesn't understand why he asks her to remove her shoes. How can this possibly help improve her English grade? The teacher goes down on her small brown feet and you can see how much of a foot fetish he has. Nicole has beautiful feet and the teacher wants more. The educator whips out his cock and begins fucking her petite feet. The confused student finds the whole thing odd, but it certainly beats the other options of failing or studying. Teacher eagerly slides his boner between her slender feet until he spurts a white load onto her tanned feet. Nicole Grey now understands that bringing up the teacher regularly will also bring up her grades. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/1080p) Version
latina schoolgirl, nicole grey, sexy feet, taboo feet, foot play, sole wrinkles, bare feet, barefoot girl, foot teasing, cummy soles, cummy toes, schoolgirl footjob, barefoot beauty, cock walking, feet on meat.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-14-2023, 11:08 PM   #17294
pricelove777
Местный

Default Miss Melisande Sin - Fucking Machine Play With My Toy Boy

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Miss Melisande Sin - Fucking Machine Play With My Toy Boy
File Size : 715.53 MB
Duration : 00:07:07

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-15-2023, 02:03 AM   #17295
pricelove777
Местный

Default Decorating For The Holidays

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Decorating For The Holidays
File Size : 202.26 MB
Duration : 00:15:28
Sofie Reyez is filled with youthful exuberance preparing for the big holiday. She's brought out boxes of Christmas decorations to put up around the house. Unfortunately her step-mother has to work late, so stepdad offers to help out. Sofie shows off her new pedicure and stepdad can't take his eyes and hands off her pretty little feet. A foot massage turns into toe sucking as these two become even closer than ever before. Blame it on the holiday spirit of giving if you want, but Sofie soon has her adorable feet wrapped around stepdad's hard cock. She rubs and tugs that boner with her long toes and wide soles. Stepdad loves this family time and shortly spurts a load onto the amazingly sexy feet of Sofie Reyez. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
sofie reyez, foot tease, foot play, bare soles, soles, sexy feet, bare feet, step dad, savory soles, step daughter, family play, c4sholiday18, sole licking, foot licking.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-15-2023, 04:58 AM   #17296
pricelove777
Местный

Default Footboy Turned Shitboy

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Footboy Turned Shitboy
File Size : 359.79 MB
Duration : 00:11:14
As I come into the room with Mistress Sandra, We see My latex clad boy that I bound to the House of Sinn toilet and left to wait several hours for My return. This chattel loves feet, he dreams of being My footboy, but footboys are a dime a dozen; any male can lick and worship feet. What I need now is a full-service toilet, and I plan to use this dirty boy's fetish to turn him into one. Both I and Mistress Sandra have been wearing over-the-knee leather boots all day long while filming, so Our feet and nylons are wet, sweaty and ripe with pungent leathery feet aromas. I know My boy doesn't want to consume Our divine champagne and caviar yet, but I'm sure that a little stimulation on his dick with Our sweaty feet will make his will soft and, in the end, will break it. We will give him the chance to cum under the teasing touch of Our feet, but there will be a price to pay: for every time he cums, he will have to consume Our waste. And We can easily make sure that he cums more than once.
ezada sinn, sandra.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-15-2023, 07:53 AM   #17297
pricelove777
Местный

Default Broken And Reformed

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Broken And Reformed
File Size : 568.45 MB
Duration : 00:13:57
Goddess Chloe is waiting in the dungeon for new latest client. She has been hired by the wife of a rather rude man to whip him into shape. He enters and immediately begins a big showing of bravado, infuriating her. Goddess tells him to disrobe and after a few more sexist comments he acquiesces.The man kneels at Goddess Chloe's feet as she lets him know of the predicament he's in. His wife has hired a divorce lawyer and Goddess represents his last chance to save his marriage. Pondering his options, the husband relents and offers his submission to her instructions.The husband is soon licking Goddess's boots, cleaning all the grime from the floor. Chloe makes him admit to being just a bitch as his tongue polishes the smooth PVC. She dangles her heels in and out of his mouth and berates him further. Next, she sits her ass directly on his face as she enjoys a cigarette.He is made to recite more humiliating lines as Goddess Chloe smothers him with her supple ass. The husband breathes in her scent as she grinds her ass harder into his face. Satisfied she's made her point, she stands and retrieves a chastity device. Goddess Chloe locks his cock up and tells him he'll be taking over his wife's chores. He's sent away and told he can return in one week for a progress report and possible release.
Footjob, High Heels, Foot Domination, Boot Worship, Goddess Foot Domination, Goddess Chloe, Boots, Boot Fetish, Boot Domination, Shoe, Shoe Fetish, Foot Fetish, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT GAGGING, FOOTJOBS, FOOT PARTIES, Boots Femdom, Boots Female Domination, High Heels, Boots Licking, Leathe

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-15-2023, 10:48 AM   #17298
pricelove777
Местный

Default This Is Your Job

VIDEO INFO

File Name : This Is Your Job
File Size : 195.54 MB
Duration : 00:05:14
Your hot boss, Leilani Lei, has had enough of your lousy service as her paid errand boy, and she has just threatened to fire you. Thankfully, she is willing to give you one last chance as you grovel at her feet and offer to do anything to keep your job. Leilani quickly puts you back to work in a very different position. This time, you'll be worshiping her feet! She orders you to lick and suck both of her feet clean with your undeserving mouth. You'll start every day with your lips wrapped around her dirty toes, or you can kiss this job goodbye!This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
leilani lei, pov.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-15-2023, 01:43 PM   #17299
pricelove777
Местный

Default Lancinating Punishment

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Lancinating Punishment
File Size : 360.46 MB
Duration : 00:13:43

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-15-2023, 04:38 PM   #17300
pricelove777
Местный

Default Smell My REEKING nylons

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Smell My REEKING nylons
File Size : 374.58 MB
Duration : 00:08:07
losers have to PAY just to smell the potent scent my goddess feet create!! After emptying my slave's wallet, I completely humiliate him and wipe my sweaty, smelly nylon feet ALL OVER his face, haha!! Best part is: I've been wearing this same pair of nylons for a week straight! I can even smell them from my chair! I tease and mock him for being a loser and getting turned on by this and having to pay just to smell an alpha woman's stinky feet. Then I spit in his face and leave my boots for him to lick the soles clean. What a total loser!!
nylons, zephy, stinky feet, stinky nylons, foot domination.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Closed Thread