In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2023, 12:43 AM   #17311
pricelove777
Местный

Default Sadie Plays In The Kitchen

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Sadie Plays In The Kitchen
Format : mp4
File Size : 193.34 MB
Duration : 00:05:07
Resolution : 1920x1080
The always sexy Sadie Pop wants you to lick her bare feet. Stick your tongue out while she rubs her soles across. Go ahead and bite, nibbling along her soft, wrinkly arches and on her heels. Listen as she tells you how good it feels to have your mouth on her feet. See her lay back and unbutton her shirt, showing off her perky tits and pretty shaved pussy. Watch as she rubs her pussy for you while you kiss, lick, bite, and suck on her feet from heel to toe. Look at how she wrinkles up her feet, scrunching up her toes as you taste them. Stick your tongue between each of her toes while you watch her masturbate. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
pov, joi, sadie pop.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-17-2023, 03:38 AM   #17312
pricelove777
Местный

Default Miss Melisande Sin - Inmate Rectal Gangbang

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Miss Melisande Sin - Inmate Rectal Gangbang
File Size : 1834.24 MB
Duration : 00:13:44

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-17-2023, 06:33 AM   #17313
pricelove777
Местный

Default Seasons Beating

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Seasons Beating
File Size : 221.24 MB
Duration : 00:05:58
Goddess Brianna puts out the holiday orders to all her loyal foot slaves. When you've got your cock in one hand and your credit card in the other, you are prepared to perfectly serve your foot goddess. Pull out your wallet and drop a load from your MasterCard into her Amazon account. Only then will you be permitted to bring your tiny toy soldier to attention and make a massive splash with your filthy load all over Goddess Brianna's waiting feet. Your orders are simple: Charge it then enlarge it. Don't you dare disappoint your goddess. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
c4sholiday17, goddess brianna, sexy feet.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-17-2023, 09:28 AM   #17314
pricelove777
Местный

Default Post-Orgasmic Pegging My Newest Boy

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Post-Orgasmic Pegging My Newest Boy
File Size : 434.85 MB
Duration : 00:12:51
I just gave My new boy an orgasm (albeit a ruined one), and now I'm going to peg him; I want him to firmly understand that he is here to please Me as My sex toy, that his sexual preferences and fantasies don't matter. My strap-on cock will be pleased and worshipped, first by his mouth, and then I will bang his little ass. he is nothing more than a tool I will use for My pleasure, a set of holes for My strap-on to enjoy. After I ram his open man-pussy with My big black cock, I think he's ready for something really massive. I take a huge cock and push it into his ass and... he takes is like a champ! What a good sex toy My newest boy is turning out to be. I can't wait to stretch his man-pussy even more.
ezada, sinn.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-17-2023, 12:23 PM   #17315
pricelove777
Местный

Default My Pretty Little Feet

VIDEO INFO

File Name : My Pretty Little Feet
File Size : 194.84 MB
Duration : 00:05:09
Are you ready for me? I know you've been waiting for this. Come closer and lick in between my toes, just how I like it. Stroke your hard cock as you watch me caress my feet, curl my delicious toes, and run my hands over my long, toned legs. It turns me on so much to feel your wet tongue run up and down my smooth arches and in between my toes. Don't stop worshipping my perfect, bare feet until you're ready to explode. I need your cum covering my pretty little feet!This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. My pretty little feet - MPEG4 720p Version
joi, sophia leone.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-17-2023, 03:18 PM   #17316
pricelove777
Местный

Default Custom Shoe Closet

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Custom Shoe Closet
File Size : 279 MB
Duration : 00:07:08
Goddess Alexia has a ton of shoes and needs to have more shelves built in her closet because there just isn't enough room for all of her shoes. She hires someone to transform her closet into a custom shoe closet, but she soon learns that he has more than building on his mind. After leaving the room for a moment, she returns to find him rubbing on his cock while sniffing her shoes, jerking off right there in her closet! She is less than pleased and humiliates him by making him get down on the ground and putting a chastity device on him. She then tells him that he is going to do her closet for free before making him worship her sexy heels.This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in Quicktime MOV format at 1280X720 resolution. CLICK HERE for the - WMV (HD/720p)version.
female domination, shoe & boot worship, foot domination, femdom, foot humiliation.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-17-2023, 06:13 PM   #17317
pricelove777
Местный

Default Aroused Tiny Dicks Dont Get To Cum

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Aroused Tiny Dicks Dont Get To Cum
File Size : 841.97 MB
Duration : 00:20:21
My pink poodle has a new, custom-made, sissy sized chastity, made by Red Chili Chastity. I love the way it bends his tiny clitty downward, making it almost invisible under his pants. he's quite excited as I remove it, having been locked up tight for the last two weeks. I enjoy edging him, but I'm not going to allow him to explode until I want it. The rivers of pre-cum from his crying dick are all the lube I need for teasing and stroking, squeezing and beating his inflamed clitty which bruises so easily. With his tiny dicklet so close to my ass, the poodle is struggling to hold his filth inside and not explode in orgasm. he knows what happens to aroused, tiny cocks in My world: they never get to cum unless I want to. And I don't.
ezada, sinn.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-17-2023, 09:08 PM   #17318
pricelove777
Местный

Default Double Fun With The Multi-Purpose Gag

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Double Fun With The Multi-Purpose Gag
File Size : 496.23 MB
Duration : 00:11:24
Resolution : 1280x720
This guinea pig of a slave is here so My friend Mademoiselle de S can demonstrate a wonderful new multi-attachment gag She's brought to the dungeon today. With the slave's wrists handcuffed behind the back and his balls chain leashed to the metal truss, he's going to stay firmly in place as We try all these wonderful accessories. The toilet paper holder looks interesting, but maybe We can find a better use for it. The ashtray attachment is cute, but could it replace the slave's mouth as a dump for My ash and cigarette butts? And can the slave hold a full glass on the serving tray at the necessary height without spilling it? Finally, the boot brush is very amusing, let's hope it's also practical as well. After so much testing, too bad if the slave's neck muscles become weak and sore, as this is how I like My men: naked, gagged, useful, and in pain.
ezada sinn, mademoiselle de s.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-18-2023, 12:03 AM   #17319
pricelove777
Местный

Default Hellish Slaps This Clip Raised 1 Position In Face Slapping Category

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Hellish Slaps This Clip Raised 1 Position In Face Slapping Category
File Size : 343.62 MB
Duration : 00:07:54

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-18-2023, 02:58 AM   #17320
pricelove777
Местный

Default Sniff It Smell My Farts

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Sniff It Smell My Farts
File Size : 336.96 MB
Duration : 00:08:04
Goddess Logan just finished up a grueling yoga workout, but She ate a little too soon before She started, and ended up getting a bad case of gas. The smell has been bothering Her so much She couldn't even finish Her workout, but then She remembered; She has a slave that can be used for that! Goddess Logan has Her slave in chains and two spreader bars, in a blinding hood, completely helpless and at Her mercy. She walks in to the bedroom, wearing a pair of black and white yoga pants and a little workout top that really highlight Her bubble butt and flat stomach. obviously in some discomfort, and approaches the slave. Leaning down, She informs him of his task today: "Slave, something I ate earlier didn't agree with me. It gave me some really painful gas and I need your help" "Uh, yes Goddess. Should I get You some anti-gas pills? I would but I'm a little tied up at the moment" "He, he, you're gonna BE my anti-gas pills, slave" The slave shrieks in horror, but She just sits down onto his face with Her yoga-pants covered ass, smothering the slave and shutting up his protests. Finally, She sits up off of him and pulls Her yoga pants aside, revealing Her thong-backed panties. She pulls those to the side and exposes Her bare anus. She suddenly blasts out a loud fart, immediately sitting down onto the slave's shrieking face, smothering his protests: "...that's right, smell it! I want you to breathe that in deeply slave, I don't want to smell a thing!" The slave can be heard choking on the smell, but She shows no mercy, letting him up when he seems close to losing it, as he squirms around, trying desperately to get away but he is chained securely and Goddess Logan just reaches back and pushes his face deeper into Her ass: "No you don't, you're not getting away from those farts, slave. I want to hear you sniffing it!" She then pulls up and blasts him with another long, wet, flapping fart in his face and of course, immediately smothers him in the stench. She farts in his face, again, smothering him until he's flopping around some, so She lets up for a second so he can quickly grab a few breaths, but then suddenly sits back down on his face and farts directly into his nose, laughing at him: "I KNOW that one smelled good slave, I didn't want you waste a single bit" She keeps smothering him until She sure that he's breathed in every last whiff of Her putrid ass gas. Over and over, She blasts fart after fart into his face, including a couple directly onto his tongue: "Get used to that taste, slave. It's a big part of your future"
fart slave, fart face, fart smelling, fart tasting, fart inhaling, ass smelling, ass smothering, ass slave, facesitting, yoga pants smothering, ass spreading, ass sniffing, ass grinding, tongue farting, asshole fetish.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Closed Thread