In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2023, 05:53 AM   #17321
pricelove777
Местный

Default Too Flaccid To Amuse Me

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Too Flaccid To Amuse Me
Format : mp4
File Size : 443.6 MB
Duration : 00:12:20
Resolution : 1920x1080
I am disappointed with My bound and trussed up hubby. he's so close to My curvaceous latex clad body, yet his prick is totally and small. It makes Me wonder if he doesn't find his Goddess wife attractive at this very moment. I don't care if the poor boy is suspended in an uncomfortable position, his dick should be aroused whenever I am near. Maybe he's growing more impotent as he ages, and it's time to find another chattel with a more vibrant and productive dick. Still, I believe hubby deserves a chance to prove his worth. If his cock can't bring Me any pleasure, I'll just find other ways to use and humiliate hubby.
ezada, sinn.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-18-2023, 08:48 AM   #17322
pricelove777
Местный

Default Orgasmic Boots

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Orgasmic Boots
File Size : 323.09 MB
Duration : 00:08:33

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-18-2023, 11:43 AM   #17323
pricelove777
Местный

Default Lost In The Scents Of My Sweaty Feet

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Lost In The Scents Of My Sweaty Feet
File Size : 1791.01 MB
Duration : 00:12:25
My well-worn trainers have been on My feet for hundreds of workout sessions. My boy's nose can definitely feel all the deep aromas from My sweaty sneakers, socks, and feet. Shoving his face right into My shoes is just the start of this aromatic adventure. he will worship My drenched cotton socks and remove them off My feet using only his lips. With his mouth full of My soaked socks, his nose is the only way he can ingest the perspiration off My bare soles. The aromas are so strong that he is becoming lost in the intoxicating scents of My pungent sweat. But that is just the beginning, what I actually want to get to is have My feet cleaned and worshiped by his tongue. My boy knows his place, unconditionally under My feet.
ezada, sinn.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-18-2023, 02:38 PM   #17324
pricelove777
Местный

Default Rikki Convinces You To Help Her

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Rikki Convinces You To Help Her
File Size : 189.69 MB
Duration : 00:05:00
Rikki Rumor is trying to finish her homework but you aren't having it. She really needs to pass this class, though, and begs you to let her finish. She's noticed how much you check her out, especially her feet. By agreeing to let her do her homework, she is going to let you enjoy her sexy bare feet. Listen as she tells you how she wants you to touch her feet. She wants you to lick her from heel to toe, tasting every inch of her feet with your tongue and lips. She wants to feel your tongue slither in between every toe, swirling around them as you suck on each toe. Massage her feet with your tongue as you follow her masturbation instructions. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
rikki rumor.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-18-2023, 05:33 PM   #17325
pricelove777
Местный

Default Taught To Be A Piece Of Human Furniture

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Taught To Be A Piece Of Human Furniture
File Size : 63.35 MB
Duration : 00:06:29
Resolution : 720x404
Today My slave has to learn to be a piece of human furniture for Me. He will have to be My chair while I watch TV and enjoy a glass of wine. I will sit with all My weight on his chest, and I'm not what you'd call light. My weight makes breathing difficult for him, but he must learn to cope with it, as the next step might literally leave him breathless for periods of time. As you might have guessed, the next step involves sitting My voluptuous round ass on his face. I enjoy rubbing My pussy against his nose, making him feel My scent. I can see his small prick getting harder inside his chastity cage, and I know this makes him more dedicated to pleasing Me. Which this time is not hard, he has to only sit quiet under My ass and enjoy being so close to My ass and pussy. Video quality: HD 1280*720.
face sitting, ezada.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-18-2023, 08:28 PM   #17326
pricelove777
Местный

Default 10 Minutes To Cum Stepson

VIDEO INFO

File Name : 10 Minutes To Cum Stepson
File Size : 258.49 MB
Duration : 00:09:00
You arrived home late and step-mommy is waiting. She's determined to get your daily milking completed before your step-father gets home. Step mom Helena Price knows what makes your heart beat faster so she wraps those strong, sexy MILF feet around your cock and begins pumping. You've only got about ten minutes to finish before step-dad arrives. You hate watching the clock because Helena strokes you so good, but if you can't cum in less than ten minutes then you'll be stuck without a climax. Step mom is doing her thing and if you can't reach the finish line it won't be her fault. You love the way she squeezes it. You can feel the rough skin on the balls of her feet and the tingling sensation when her toes brush across your sensitive head. The clock is ticking buddy. The visual splendor of watching those skilled feet work your tool is the final piece you need. You blow your wad for step-mommy. You're such a good boy. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/71080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the WMV (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD1080p) Version
helena price, feetondemand, feet joi, feet, sexy feet, barefeet, bare feet, savory soles, tasty toes, jerk off, masturbate.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-18-2023, 11:23 PM   #17327
pricelove777
Местный

Default Be My Leather Slut

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Be My Leather Slut
File Size : 232.69 MB
Duration : 00:09:01
Resolution : 1280x720
You are such a slut for leather, aren't you? You would do anything to serve me, be near me. You can start at the bottom of my stiletto shoes. I will guide and mold you, I will expose your addiction to LEATHER and ME. You love being close to me, inhaling my pungent LEATHER ATTIRE and getting more by my beauty.
mistress fetish liza, leather worship, black stockings, leather slave, louboutin high heels, leather lingerie, victoria 160.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-19-2023, 02:18 AM   #17328
pricelove777
Местный

Default Cant Resist Nurses Shoes

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Cant Resist Nurses Shoes
File Size : 372.86 MB
Duration : 00:09:57
Nurse Jamie is finished with her shift after a long day of work in the office, but the doctor isn't through with her just yet. He sees her worn, stinky sneakers and can't resist a whiff of her sweaty soles. Nurse Jamie nervously mounts the examination table and unlaces her sneakers to expose her feet for the doctor's inspection. He can't help showing his bulge from beneath his white coat, and Nurse Jamie begins to understand exactly what her soft, smelly feet can do to him. Stealing her shoes, Jamie's long toes eagerly find the doctor's thick, throbbing cock waiting for her. In only the cute blue panties beneath her medical scrubs, Nurse Jamie reveals her long legs and caramel skin while the doctor becomes her willing footboi, working the cum from deep within his cock with just the soles of her dirty, tender feet. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
jamie marleigh.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-19-2023, 05:13 AM   #17329
pricelove777
Местный

Default Movie Night With Stepmom

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Movie Night With Stepmom
File Size : 194.82 MB
Duration : 00:06:36
It's just you and your stepmother Goddess Brianna at home tonight. Step-Dad's working late so the two of you plan to watch a movie. Your stepmother catches you staring at her feet. You are so nervous, but she is really cool about it. She understands the urges you have from your foot fetish and she wants you to indulge. The DVD player remains off, but Brianna wants you to grab your own personal remote control and flick the buttons while you sniff, lick and nibble her feet and toes. Your cock is so hard at this invitation; the combined aroma and flavor of her gorgeous MILF feet have you so totally turned on. Stepmom walks you through the process with step by step encouragement. She wants to see how much venom your wicked serpent will spit. Once you cum for her, Goddess Brianna wants to cuddle and relish this very special moment for as long as possible. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
goddess brianna, brianna, feetondemand, goddess domination, foot tease, goddess worship, milf, milf feet, sexy feet, bare feet, foot smelling, worship brianna, foot slave, dirty feet, joi.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-19-2023, 08:08 AM   #17330
pricelove777
Местный

Default FULL session of total HUMILIATION

VIDEO INFO

File Name : FULL session of total HUMILIATION
File Size : 689.55 MB
Duration : 00:21:05
There is so much torment in this clip, I LOVE it!! I came home to find my loser slave licking and sniffing a pair of my shoes without permission...which is a 'slave sin!' This clip is completely unplanned and begins as I have him over my knee, spanking his bare ass and apologizing profusely. I have strict rules about this--you CANNOT touch my shoes unless I say so!! I have dumbass remove my shoe, place it on the floor and bury his face in it and smell my foot scent while I him. I get REALLY turned on inflicting pain and decide to continue my cruelties with whatever comes to mind next--which includes ball kicking, squeezing his balls hard and smacking them with my hand, nylon foot sniffing, pussy and asshole licking, and spitting. ALL SUCH a turn on that I have 2 wonderful orgasms while my shameful slave licks me on his knees. In the end, I make him lay on the floor and balance my stinky, grimy converse shoes on his face and stroke his cock into an orgasm...then make him lick his own cum off the bottom of my shoes!!! My foot odor and icky shoe bottoms makes him orgasm...what a total loser!!! I can't BELIEVE the pain and humiliation someone will endure just to be my slave LMAO!! ***inflicting pain and humiliating men is such an INCREDIBLE turn on for me!!***
pussy licking, zephy.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Closed Thread