In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2023, 11:03 AM   #17331
pricelove777
Местный

Default Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat
Format : mp4
File Size : 365.45 MB
Duration : 00:12:13
Resolution : 1920x1080
Miss Ravyn Alexa is mentoring 18 Year-Old Mistress Destiny, and they've just returned to the dungeon after a grueling workout. Both clad just in sports bras and yoga pants, showing off their spectacular bodies to a sensory-deprived slave who has a blinding hood on but who's head is also in bondage via a head strap that is chained to its cuffs under the black leather mat they have the slave splayed out on. As they walk in, Mistress Destiny tells Miss Ravyn she's tired and wants to relax, Ravyn replies: "Let's use this...thing. We can use it to stretch out on and cool down, to relax, even lick the sweat off our bodies. A slave is a utility - it's whatever You, A Superior Goddess, wants an inferior male slave to be. Let Me show You." Miss Ravyn puts both legs on either side of the slaves head, and slowly lowers Her perfect ass onto the slaves helplessly immobilized face and head. Her sumptuous ass cheeks bulging out and over the head of the slave, engulfing him in yoga pant-covered female ass. His air is obviously cut off, as She puts Her full wieght onto the slaves face as She touches Her toes. The slave doesn't utter a peep, knowing that any expression of humanity will be ruthlessly caned out of him. "When my pussy gets really sweaty, I like to do this" She turns around and hikes up Her yoga pants to give Herself a camel toe, mashing Her sweaty yoga pants-covered pussy into the slave face, cutting off his oxygen yet again. When Mistress Destiny sits on the slave, She faces the other way, mashing Her yoga-pant covered pussy into the slaves face. She starts grinding it into him, obviously enjoying the control She has over the slaves breath and life. The two take turns trying different stretches when it dawns on Mistress Destiny: "It's too bad We only have one slave to split. Hey, could we both use it together?" Miss Ravyn of course loves the idea, so they both climb onto the slave, Ravyn doing the splits over the slave face. Mistress Destiny and Ravyn switch and Destiny gets even more aggressive with Her big beautiful ass - pushing the slave head deeper inside. Mistress Destiny says: "I love the feeling of him screaming into my pussy and his struggling for air. It's making me soaking wet!" Mistress Destiny notices that the slave has stopped responding and tells Ravyn with some alarm: "I think it's blacked out!" "That's ok, You don't have to get up. Just give it some air and when its back to breathing You can start smothering it again." Finally, the slave appears to black out again and two get tired of the little game: "Let's go get a drink, this isn't as much fun when its not suffering" Check Out The Latest In The Series: Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat II (HD 4K MP4)
yoga pants, facesitting, pussy smother, full weight smother, ass kissing, face bouncing, ass smothering, smother slave, breath control, bondage, head harness, double domme, double smother, human furniture, human yoga mat.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-19-2023, 01:58 PM   #17332
pricelove777
Местный

Default Corporate Politics

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Corporate Politics
File Size : 504.14 MB
Duration : 00:09:32
Goddess Trilly just got a new job as the assistant of the senior vice president of marketing at a prestigious company. She has a chilly meeting with her new bosss ex wife, the co-owner of the company, who tells her to check the desk drawer, where she finds a video camera. When the boss comes in to meet Trilly, he immediately starts pawing at her, taking off her sexy, strappy high heels before kissing and licking on her gorgeous feet. Soon his pants are down and hes fucking her feet for a steamy foot job. Little does he know, Trilly catches it all on film, thanks to his ex wife. Now he must meet her demands, or suffer the consequences. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
goddess brianna, trilliam.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-19-2023, 04:53 PM   #17333
pricelove777
Местный

Default Lick the BOTTOM of my shoes face full of feet

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Lick the BOTTOM of my shoes face full of feet
File Size : 548.12 MB
Duration : 00:17:24
Resolution : 1280x720
I totally LOVE it when guys lick my shoes! The degradation is such a HUGE turn on and it shows devotion to me as the alpha goddess. Oh and, it also places you as the lowest rung on the slave totem pole. Basically "doormat" status, haha! Seriously, who gets a huge boner from getting on their knees and licking the bottom of a woman's shoe?? How pathetic can you be? Do you realize what I may have stepped in? I've been to the park, shopping and the gym in these sneakers. And WHAT THE FUCK is on the bottom?!?! I think it was some chewed up gum that someone spit out on the sidewalk, so I purposely stepped in it lmao!!! Plus I know for a fact I stepped in d*g sh** at the park a few days prior...I mostly scrapped it all off but I know there's still a faint scent of it, and maybe a speck or two still there. This is why I love foot boys--they are SO easy to manipulate. All I do is lift my shoe up and say, "lick it" and just the thought that they MIGHT get to worship my stinky feet makes them do it!! I completely humiliate my dumbass slave while he licks the d*g off the bottom of my sneakers--making him show his erection and make "sexual sounds" as he licks and humps the couch lol. he almost cums when I wipe my stinky goddess feet all over his loser face but of course he's denied. Chastity makes my slave do ANYTHING I say, no matter how degrading! What a pathetic existence but hey, my shoes always look new (and degrading men turns me the HELL ON)!!
shoe licking, sneaker licking, sneaker worship.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-19-2023, 07:48 PM   #17334
pricelove777
Местный

Default Leather Glove Joi With Tina

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Leather Glove Joi With Tina
File Size : 185.14 MB
Duration : 00:07:59
Resolution : 1280x720
Booted and gloved, Miss Tina is ready to make you cum but you will have to follow the instructions of this hot gloved girl. Watch her leather gloves slide over her cock as she shows you exactly how it is done. Are you willing to obey her?
glovemansion, jerk off, tina kay, joi, thigh high boots, toy, black leather gloves, opera gloves.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-19-2023, 10:43 PM   #17335
pricelove777
Местный

Default Boot Sniffing Professor

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Boot Sniffing Professor
File Size : 327.18 MB
Duration : 00:08:57
Goddess Nikki is an incredibly sexy student who is dropping by her professors office late one evening to discuss the low grade she has in his class. She explains that she has been dealing with a lot lately, which has caused her grade to drop, and asks him to help her out. Suspecting that he has a foot fetish, she seductively unzips her knee high boot, placing it on his desk so that he can get a nice whiff of smelly boots. He has been wanting to sniff her boots for a really long time and is even more thrilled to sniff her beautiful bare feet. She then makes him clean her feet with his mouth, bribing him to raise her grade. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
nicki ortega.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-20-2023, 01:38 AM   #17336
pricelove777
Местный

Default Nobody Has To Know

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Nobody Has To Know
File Size : 530.32 MB
Duration : 00:13:41
When Goddess Alexiss papis best friend started misbehaving, she had no other choice than to lock him up in chastity, making sure that she was the only one who held a key. Her pops has no idea about what had been going on between his baby and his best friend, and if the friend wants to keep it that way then hes going to have to do whatever the beautiful brunette commands. When he comes to her complaining about being locked in chastity, she teases him further, rubbing her tits against his cock through the cage then dropping her pants to show off her perfect ass. When she finally releases him, she allows him an orgasm but only from her feet, giving him a steamy foot job.This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
tease and denial, femdom, blackmail, alexis rodregez, monipulation, financial domination.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-20-2023, 04:33 AM   #17337
pricelove777
Местный

Default Sissy Sluts Progress

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Sissy Sluts Progress
File Size : 203.15 MB
Duration : 00:07:44
Goddess Brianna's sissy bitch has returned after a few weeks of training and stands before her as her human ashtray. Goddess Brianna is satisfied with this slut's improvements and allows the servile whore the privilege of worshipping the Goddess's incredible feet. The slut lays inside a wooden smotherbox, pathetic in a girly french maid uniform, and sucks on her perfect heels, begging for more. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
goddess brianna, foot goddess, foot fetish, foot slave, foot licking, sexy feet.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-20-2023, 07:28 AM   #17338
pricelove777
Местный

Default No Complaining

VIDEO INFO

File Name : No Complaining
File Size : 751.74 MB
Duration : 00:06:54
I don't like to be disturbed by a chattel, especially when the reason for it is something so unimportant as his discomfort. Being left naked and chained up outside is no reason to complain; be it rain or snow, I expect My chattel to wait silently no matter how uncomfortable he is. So when I hear him complaining of the cold, I'm not pleased. A brisk whipping will quickly warm up his skin, while a raw pegging should help take his mind off the unbearable circumstances. his bruised ass and sore man-pussy definitely excite and warm Me up. My chattels must never complain; they should always appreciate whatever I give them.
ezada, sinn.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-20-2023, 10:23 AM   #17339
pricelove777
Местный

Default Ripped Cock This Clip Raised 1 Position In Cbt Category

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Ripped Cock This Clip Raised 1 Position In Cbt Category
File Size : 334.16 MB
Duration : 00:12:44

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-20-2023, 01:18 PM   #17340
pricelove777
Местный

Default Do My House Chores Or Else

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Do My House Chores Or Else
File Size : 436.25 MB
Duration : 00:08:16
Goddess Vanessas step pop is riding her ass about doing her chores, complaining that her room isnt clean and that the dishes arent done. To deter him from making him do her chores, she distracts him with her beautiful bare feet, rubbing them on his face and teasing his cock through his shorts. Soon his shorts are off and her cute little feet are wrapped around his big, thick cock, giving him the foot job hes been craving. She snaps a photo with her cell phone as she jacks his cock with her feet, getting evidence of her foot milking him, then blackmails him, threatening to tell his wife if he doesnt start doing all of her chores for her. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
vanessa cage.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Closed Thread